Like Tree1Likes

New stadium needed!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. New stadium needed!

I've done the typical take-a-league-2-team-to-the-Premiership challenge. I've now won the Premiership for the 6th consecutive time and am in desperate need of a new stadium to help increase income. My current stadium only holds 34,000 and I could do with one at least twice as large. My bank balance is now £100million and I can't request one from the board.

The only possible reason I can think for this is my stadium sponsorship deal, with runs out in 5 years. Could it be this which is stopping me get a new stadium?

Can anyone confirm this for me, or offer another explanation?

2. Scullybug
    Portsmouth First Team
    Not 100% sure but i think you need to keep expanding it till you cant expand any more, then you can ask for new stadium.

3. As has been said its probably because you cant expand your stadium. WHich team are you? Ask for a new Stadium.

4. It also depends who you are, reputation and city size, and if you are selling out your stadium every/most games. If you are in a small city or town, you're unlikely to be able to get a 50/60k+ stadium, as the game recognises that there isn't the fan base locally for you to warrant having such a size stadium.

Who are you playing as?

5. I'm Accrington Stanley. No idea how large the town is, its certainly not a city though

My reputation is Worldwide, I can't do anything in regards to stadium, expand it or ask for a new one

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jamo23 View Post
    I'm Accrington Stanley. No idea how large the town is, its certainly not a city though

My reputation is Worldwide, I can't do anything in regards to stadium, expand it or ask for a new one
    Have you recently tried to ask for either, in the last 6 months to a year?

7. Nope, never asked. Always had it done without asking.

I have asked for an improvement to the Youth Recruitment recently though

8. Try hovering over the option, even though it is blanked out, and it should give you a reason why it is blanked out. If you can tell us that, we might be able to work out whats going on.

9. Didn't know you could do that!

"The club believes that another new stadium should not be built at this time"

What the fuck do they know anyway?!

10. Ah, so you're just going to have to wait. I guess you need to keep winning the league, keep attempting to expand, and just hope. How old is your current stadium?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast