Pentagon Challenge
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Pentagon Challenge

You may of heard of this before, but I think it must be the hardest challenge on FM so I decided to start it myself and wondered if anyone else wanted to have a go. What you have to do is win the Champions League of all 5 continents starting unemployed with a Sunday League reputation. To start, post up the leagues you have loaded and then a screenshot of your progress every season. I'll set up a points system and leaderboard if anyone is interested. Good luck!!!

These are my screenshots:

Pentagon Challenge-game_-_ultimate-challenge_-status-.pngPentagon Challenge-pirelli-chinese-super-league-information_-league-table-.png

2. wow thats some challange. but ive nothing elese to do this summer so might be started.

3. Good luck, I have been trying for the last two years. If you want to make it slightly easier, load the South African First Division and FCAK will give you a job - a great place to start and challenge for promotion immediately.

4. Need a challenge for FM right now. Stuck in limbo wondering what to do next.

5. iNickStuff's Avatar iNickStuffPremium Member
    Manchester United. Lacking in match fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnelly1 View Post
    Need a challenge for FM right now. Stuck in limbo wondering what to do next.
    Pick a club from the top five leagues in Europe, and only buy players that match a certain criteria?

For example, I'm managing Atletico Madrid in La Liga, and only bought so far players from either Spain or South America. As well as under 26.

6. I7IDanny's Avatar I7IDanny
    Manchester United, Bury Modern Day Legend
    I've just started a game similar, did this but was intending to see how successful I could be with multiple clubs in a career...

Here's my screenies:

Pentagon Challenge-2011-06-19_00003.jpgPentagon Challenge-2011-06-19_00004.jpg

Defensa y Justicia.. Predicted 15th

7. Quote Originally Posted by I7IDanny View Post
    I've just started a game similar, did this but was intending to see how successful I could be with multiple clubs in a career...

Here's my screenies:

Attachment 177850Attachment 177849

Defensa y Justicia.. Predicted 15th
    Let me know how you get on, thats a pretty good start

8. I7IDanny's Avatar I7IDanny
    Manchester United, Bury Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by joshwiggy View Post
    Let me know how you get on, thats a pretty good start
    Promoted in 2nd. Hopefully looking to spend another season then move on to a low-ish Euro club.

Pentagon Challenge-2011-06-22_00001.jpg
    Rosario Central were something else. Obviously spent a while in the top flight. I was winning most games by 1,2 or 3 goals, yet when I played them, I lost both games, 5-1 and 6-3.

And Boca nearly dropped out of the Argentine Premier League
    Last edited by I7IDanny; 22/06/2011 at 11:35 PM.

9. hmm quite a challenge dont think my computer can hold that many leagues
    good luck

10. Zain_Rocks's Avatar Zain_Rocks
    Chelsea Backup
    I'll try this on FM 2010, 11 doesn't run in my CPU

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast