Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WJ

Determination

1. Determination

I have a fairly determined squad, obviously some less than others. However a lot of my younger players with higher determination have seen that attribute plummet. I get that the squad's overall determination effects this but how are you meant to raise the determination when it keeps pulling the highly determined players down? I loaned out a youngster to a lower league club who had high determination and that's started to go down. Of course it's going to be lower in lower leagues but it seems a bit unrealistic. Any idea of how to restore this?

2. Mentoring can help or building a squad with a better overall personality.

3. I don't think determination is as prevalent on growth as a player as it used to be either.

4. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    I don't think determination is as prevalent on growth as a player as it used to be either.
    It's more important in FM18 and FM19 than ever. It's equal with Professionalism and Ambition in terms of development.

5. Yeah last I saw it addressed on the SI board by a Dev, they said all three were equally weighted in developmental impact.

6. Quote Originally Posted by WJ View Post
    It's more important in FM18 and FM19 than ever. It's equal with Professionalism and Ambition in terms of development.

I knew I'd seen something but it used to be regarded as the only thing by some, if I remember the arguments right

7. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    I knew I'd seen something but it used to be regarded as the only thing by some, if I remember the arguments right
    Probably because that's the visible attribute whereas the other two are hidden and so it's harder to notice that it has effects.
    wkdsoul likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO