Like Tree673Likes

Chairman Game - The Championship

1. Chairman Game - The Championship

Chairman Game

What Is A Chairman Game?

For those who don't know what a Chairman game is, it's essentially a game where 20 people become the chairmen of all the clubs in one league, and they become responsible for setting budgets, changing managers, making key transfers, and managing certain aspects of the club. Everybody who takes part will run their changes through me, I will confirm when/if they are OK and edit them into the game, and then that chairman can announce what they have done in the thread via a "Press Release".

This Year's Game

So this is the first time I'm doing a chairman save (so please go easy on me lads) and I've decided to run it, starting in the Championship in England! Over the years, we can experience the highs and lows of promotion, relegation and of course the excitement of the playoffs, with the Championship playoff final being touted as the biggest money game in football due to the riches of the Premier League that it brings with winning it!

To play, you must meet the following criteria...

1) You MUST have a copy of Football Manager 2019. This is because I will be running my game on so you need the same version to ensure that transfers are done correctly.

2) You MUST be able to regularly come onto this site and check the thread for updates.

3) You MUST contribute. Please don't sign up to play and then never post or respond to anyone's messages...there may be someone on the waiting list who wants to play and will be active!

The Updates

I'll be looking to post updates on the thread on the following weekly schedule...

1) Monday Evening - Summer transfer window opens (game save uploaded)

2) Wednesday Evening - Summer transfer window closes - game simmed to September (up until Champions League and Europa League draws take place) - transfers and game update on thread by me

3) Friday Evening - Game simmed to January 1st - mid season update posted on thread by me - January transfer window opens

4) Saturday Evening - January window closes - transfers announced, game simmed to 1st February and update posted by me

5) Monday Evening - Game simmed to end of season by me and updates posted...cycle begins again with Summer transfer window opening

Hope this is ok with everyone. That means you'll get your mid season post from me on a Friday and your end of season posts on Mondays. Transfer windows will last 2 days (Summer) and 1 day (January).

General Rules

1) You may sack your manager after any update. Doing so will require you pay the remainder of their contract in full.

2) Unemployed managers are first come first serve.

If your manager gets sacked - If this happens the owner will get the choice on the next appointment or keeping there current manager. They can't poach another players manager but can buy them similar to a C2C deal if both managers can agree a fee!

3) You can set your transfer & wage budgets to whatever you like, (for your AI manager)

4) Facilities may be upgraded at any time, however at a cost:

1,000,000 per 1,000 seating increase, Max of 5,000 a season
    2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your youth system.
    3,000,000 for a minor improvement to your training facilities.
    2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your Junior Coaching.
    2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your Youth recruitment.
    Buying a unowned stadium will cost £1m per 1000 seats

5) INACTIVITY WARNING
    If you go through a whole season without any posts ect for a whole season i will message you before the final table update and a failure to reply will lead to you loosing your team and we'll for a new manager to take you spot

Transfer rules

First of all:
    There are 7 different types of Signings:

-MON Monopoly transfers - Transfers between all the teams you directly control
    -C2C (Chairman to Chairman): Basically signings between controlled teams.
    -DOM (domestic - CPU controlled and lower league teams)
    -FGN (Foreign): Signing players from abroad,
    -u18 -(Aged 18 or under)
    -EXP -(Pre Contracts arranged in January)
    -FREE (Free signings)

1) To sign a player from player controlled team you must contact the Chairman of that club and agree a value with them. You can then calculate their wage using the rules below.

Both Chairmen will then need to PM me with the agreed amount and quote the message showing you have agreed the transfer/loan, and once I have confirmed it then you can announce the transfer.

If more than 1 club bids for a player in a the FGN, U18s & DOM deal it goes to the club with the league position in the most recent full season and the losing club will get a second shot to use the slot on another.

2) The price & number of players that you can sign is limited per season to the following:

C2C = Agreed by chairmen
    Transfers - Unlimited
    Loans - 1

DOM = 1.5x Player Value
    Transfers -3

FGN = 2x player value
    Transfers - 2
    Loans from foreign clubs - 1

U18 = 2x Player Value
    Transfers - 3

FREE
    Free signings - 3 per season
    You just need to enter what wages you will offer. Highest bid wins

NOTE: If a player is transfer-listed for a particular value in game or has a release clause, it is possible to sign said player by paying the required amount. If both a transfer fee and release clause exist, the player can be signed by paying the lesser of the two amounts. Please ensure you highlight this in the message to me in case I miss it in the game!

Loans
    All loans will be for 3 per season at 100% wages. 1*FGN, 1*DOM, 1*C2C
    Player must be either loan listed or be back up or worse in his squad status. No loaning Messi for the year!

You can cancel 1 loan a season, C2C loans must be agreed that both sides want to cancel before and agreement ends!

Player Wages

Ages 20 or under = x1.5 current wage
    Aged 21-30 = x1.5 current wage
    International players aged 21-30 = x2 current wage
    Ages 30+ = x1.25 current wage
    Chairman sales - No change

Managers

Unemployed managers rate based on reputation
    World wide or Continental - Current managers rate x2
    National and below - Current managers rate x1.5

If you wish to sack your manager, then you will have to pay up to the end of their current contract as compensation. Also, if you hire a manager who is already contracted to another club, then you will have to pay up the rest of their contract as compensation to that club!

If the AI sacks a manager then you will be able to choose a replacement or resign the old manager at the January or summer transfer window.
    Current International Managers can not be used

Transfer template to complete, Must be filled in for EVERY transfers you plan to make, if two teams make a offer the team with the highers rep will always win

Template
    Transfer Type - Player Name - Current Team - New Team - New Wage - Transfer Fee

E'G
    Trf Type - Player Name - Current Team - New Team - New Wage -Transfer Fee
    DOM - Alan Browne - Preston - Bristol City - £9.8 million

Selling

If you wish to sell players then you need to post them in the thread as available. Other Chairmen can then make offers for them if they wish. If they are not sold to another Chairmen in the league then I will set them as transfer listed in the game, this does not guarantee that they will be sold however.

I am very open to making changes,additions or cuts to the rules as I've jut copied the base rules that are used in chairman saves but made changes i think will make it a better save

As far as picking teams goes, it's first come, first served so post here on the thread who you'd like and I'll add you to the list below. I'll let you guys take some teams before I choose mine to keep things fair...

Team Bank Balance Chairman
    Aston Villa £22 million Yeti01
    Birmingham £0 bcfc1
    Blackburn £10 million WeArePalace
    Bolton £0
    Brentford £7.5 million TheNotSoSpecialOne
    Bristol City £12.5 million
    Derby £8 million fmdan18
    Hull £2.9 million
    Ipswich £250k
    Leeds £16.5 million IndiBlue
    Middlesbrough £25.5 million
    Millwall £7.5 million
    Norwich £16 million LiamCFC88
    Nottingham Forest £12 million NathWalker
    Preston £6 million
    QPR £10.5 million dporter8999
    Reading £5 million
    Rotherham £500k
    Sheffield United £10 million
    Sheffield Wednesday £2 million Anderson883
    Stoke £20 million stonecold
    Swansea £8.3 million mathhow
    Sunderland (Promoted) £18.6 million andy_14clark
    West Brom £40 million savan21
    Wigan £5.5 million Dquizzy

Here's the download link guys....

Chairman Save

Last edited by TheNotSoSpecialOne; 06/02/2019 at 07:41 PM.
    LiamCFC88 likes this.

2. Can i take Norwich please mate, if you need help with anything dm me, realized last year when i tried to run one just how difficult it is
    TheNotSoSpecialOne likes this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by LiamCFC88 View Post
    Can i take Norwich please mate, if you need help with anything dm me, realized last year when i tried to run one just how difficult it is
    Cheers mate, Norwich is all yours
    LiamCFC88 likes this.

4. Is it sad i have transfer/manager plans already and im still the only player?

5. Quote Originally Posted by LiamCFC88 View Post
    Is it sad i have transfer/manager plans already and im still the only player?
    It's the effect that only a chairman save can have on you!! Lol!! We'll see how many players we have between now and tomorrow night as to when I kick this off!
    LiamCFC88 likes this.

6. I feel like I might regret this decision with how much money other teams have but I can I take Birmingham City.

7. Fantastic that your running this! Can I jump in with QPR, I do love a challenge!

8. Blackburn

Hey I've never actually done this before so i hope i dont screw this up entirely, but could i try Blackburn please mate?

9. Quote Originally Posted by bcfc1 View Post
    I feel like I might regret this decision with how much money other teams have but I can I take Birmingham City.
    Quote Originally Posted by dporter8999 View Post
    Fantastic that your running this! Can I jump in with QPR, I do love a challenge!
    Quote Originally Posted by WeArePalace View Post
    Hey I've never actually done this before so i hope i dont screw this up entirely, but could i try Blackburn please mate?
    All done guys!
    dporter8999 and LiamCFC88 like this.

10. Can I Be Middlesbrough As Chairman

11. Quote Originally Posted by HugoCaldeira1234 View Post
    Can I Be Middlesbrough As Chairman
    All yours mate!

Need a few more entrees before we start....looking for at least 10-12 players
    LiamCFC88 likes this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheNotSoSpecialOne View Post
    All yours mate!

Need a few more entrees before we start....looking for at least 10-12 players
    hopefully will fill up soon, cant wait to get started

13. I can pick Leeds

14. West Brom for me, if I could have them

15. Quote Originally Posted by WeArePalace View Post
    You and me both mate! Could I go for Derby please?

16. Can i have Stoke?

17. If you were to take a team TNSSO, then we could potentially get going and hopefully people would jump in as we play. How many players you looking for?
    stonecold and dporter8999 like this.

18. Is Villa still free? If so, can I take them?

19. I'm interested in joining the game but just wondering when your planning on starting as I don't know whether I can give much time to it this coming weekend.

If I join I'd like to take Swansea.

20. I will take Leeds if still possible

21. Quote Originally Posted by Meijueiro99 View Post
    I will take Leeds if still possible
    Leeds have gone mate

22. Right guys I think we have enough to kick this off.....I will get a post up tonight and after that you can start your press releases with transfer lists etc.... the first transfer window will then run right up until next Wednesday night so we can get in line with my schedule above! This should give all players sufficient time to familiarise with your teams and sort out all your transfers and loans etc before the first sim
    LiamCFC88 likes this.

23. this sounds mint

Never heard of one of these before can I take Wigan please mate or if they're not available then Preston

Cheers
    Daz

24. Hi, i will be bristol city instead of leeds, involve me as want to be in one of these

25. Right, we are up to 14 players including me guys....I've taken Brentford! I'm just recording all your details and getting a spreadsheet up and running to record all of your changes for the database updates and then I'll put an update post up!

26. And We're Off!!!!

And So It Begins...

Evening guys!! With 15 players now registered in total, we are ready to begin the game!

Our final list of players is as follows;
    Yeti01 - Aston Villa
    bcfc1 - Birmingham
    WeArePalace - Blackburn
    TheNotSoSpecialOne - Brentford
    Meijueiro99 - Bristol City
    fmdan18 - Derby
    IndiBlue - Leeds
    HugoCaldeira1234 - Middlesbrough
    LiamCFC88 - Norwich
    dporter8999 - QPR
    Tobey Mason - Sheffield United
    stonecold - Stoke
    mathhow - Swansea
    savan21 - West Brom
    Dquizzy - Wigan

Transfer Window Open!!

To keep in line with my timeline above, we will run the opening transfer window up until Wednesday night, when the window will close and the first update will be simmed and updated! This will give you all sufficient time to familiarise yourselves with your teams and conduct your first round of business....take advantage of the extra time available guys as this window will normally be much shorter!!

Your total available budgets as per your club's bank balances is detailed in the first post of the thread! This is your entire balance (not just the transfer budget) and as chairman you are allowed to use all of it. My only advice as a previous player of this game is to keep an eye on your wage budgets etc, so that you don't end up in ridiculous debt for window after window and unable to do any business without selling a load of your players.....been there before!!

Feel free to start conducting your business lads and private messaging me your deals! Remember, if it's a C2C deal then both managers must send me a message to confirm.

Press Releases

Feel free to post your press releases announcing your new chairman/owners! Just so you are all aware, I will not change the chairman in the editor as from previous experience I'm aware this has caused the game to crash further down the line.

Game Save

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tglnpv...airman+Save.fm
    Last edited by TheNotSoSpecialOne; 31/01/2019 at 09:25 PM.

27. Can I be Sheffield United please

28. Quote Originally Posted by Tobey Mason View Post
    Can I be Sheffield United please
    You're In!!

29. “You just have to accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.”

It has been announced that Queens Park Rangers have been taken over by a consortium led by comedian Ricky Gervais. On his decision to involve himself in the ownership of the football club, Gervais told Sky Sports, “When people say to me: would you rather be thought of as a funny man or a great boss? My answer’s always the same, to me, they’re not mutually exclusive.”

In line with the bizarre mixture of professionalism and humour, QPR have announced that popular former manager Ian Holloway has been appointed to the club for a 3rd time, replacing Steve McClaren. When asking for a quote from the club, they responded with the following quote, "Who want's a wolly with a brolly when you can have Ollie!".
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ian_holloway_signs_01.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	1195100

Also announced by the club are a list of players deemed surplus to requirements. Offers are negotiable as they look to keep the wage bill down.

Transfer List
    GK Matt Ingram £300k
    CB Joel Lynch £1m
    CB Alex Baptiste £250k
    CAM Luke Freeman £4m
    ST Matt Smith £1m
    ST Idrissa Sylla £500k
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chairman Game - The Championship-ian_holloway_signs_01.jpg  

30. Attachment 1195097

Name:	1200px-Norwich_City.svg.png
Views:	2
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	1195112

Norwich Takeover Complete!!!

Delia Smith has confirmed today that she has passed on the Canaries to new ownership explaining the move stating; "The only back to the top for this club is a clean slate, a fresh start. From top to bottom". In an unorthodox move, the club has been sold to american TV legend Oprah Winfrey in what is her first move into sports of any kind. Despite her clear lack of inexperience, Oprah remains positive about her vision for the club and for future success.

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  6.0 KB

She did however, discuss the real difficulty this job would entail in order to grow this club from the bottom up. Throughout her debut press conference Oprah expressed her positive attitude for the future being quoted.

"The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude and this is what i want to install at this club. A change in attitude. We need to embrace our fullest potential, exonerate our demons and move on. I know little about football, but from my time here I have learned one thing and that is. These fans are special, they deserve more and I for one. Will not stop until they get what they deserve"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farke Leave Norwich

"Norwich city would like to thank Daniel Farke for his time here and wish him all the best in his future endeavors"

Farke is replaced by Manchester United U23's manager Ricky Sbragia who was apparently hand picked by new Chairwoman Oprah Winfrey.

Name:  images (1).jpg
Views: 3
Size:  5.1 KB

"Ive always said you have to surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher, and Ricky will take us higher. We want to build something here. I believe Ricky is the best man for the job"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norwich release preliminary transfer list

Alexander Tettey - CM - £1.5m
    Timm Klose - CB - £3m
    Onel Hernandez - LW - £5m

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norwich Release Season Targets

League - Promotion
    FA Cup - Quarter Final
    Carabao Cup - Quarter Final

Oprah's ambitions may seem unrealistic but she has fired back stating "Anything you can imagine, you can create and I imagine our club doing well for our supporters"

Last edited by LiamCFC88; 31/01/2019 at 10:28 PM.

31. Stoke Takeover complete

Name:  logo.png
Views: 8
Size:  20.5 KB

FMBase user Stonecold has completed his takeover of relegated Stoke. "We have to be looking at getting back to the top flight and we will spare no expense in doing so! Manager and squad status's will be confirmed in the coming days however for now here are the players we are looking to move on.

For Sell
    GK A Federici £4m
    DL E Pieters £6m
    MC D Fletcher £2m
    MC S Clucas £4m
    MC C Adam £1m
    MR M Diouf £5m
    ML J McLean £6m
    AT S Berahino £4m

Open to offers on these guys and my other players

32. WEST BROM ALBION SOLD!

Attachment 1195131
    Name:  download.png
Views: 0
Size:  10.0 KBIn a surprise move, West Brom Albion was sold to Indian Businessman Savan Shah before the start of the 2018/19 season. Savan Shah, who is involved into Finance, is a huge football fan and has decided to buy out the club to pursue such a hobby. He aims to take back the club immediately to Premier League and is known to be a pragmatic and prudent spender of money.

Looking to establish a stable and financially prudent club, he is here for the long haul and is not too keen on making any short-term or major overhaul as he looks to make a stable club and a stable team.

Transfer List

Sam Johnstone - 10 Mn
    Boaz Myhill - 2.5 Mn
    Conor Townsend - 2 Mn

---

Open to transfer of other players as well if an appropriate offer is made.

33. Name:  brum banner.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  67.3 KB

Shock news has emerged from Birmingham today as Aston Villa owners NSWE Group have held a press conference at which they advised they had reached a deal in principle with world renowned yogi, Divine Starlight Bliss.

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	1195188

Divine Starlight Bliss’ fame comes from the cult like following he has developed after establishing, well cults, in the form of yoga studios all over the world that extol the virtues of both yoga and another activity with Indian origins, tantric sex. His fame is only eclipsed by the eccentricity as he lives by the motto “Just breathe it”. Of course, how Bliss has thus far evaded being sued to the wazoo by Nike for blatant copyright infringement is anyone’s guess…

After being asked how he would implement this philosophy in running The Villa, he simply replied, “Well, I find whenever I have a difficult decision, a few guttural ‘oms’ always helps to clear the mind and illuminate the path that must be taken.” I don’t think anyone, Bliss included, actually knows what that means so guess what Villa fans, you are in for a ride….

When pressed to shed light on any potential transfer targets or players that he may have deemed surplus to requirements Bliss explained that he now avoids exchanging funds for goods and noted that he would much rather be involved in transactions where each club exchanges a player like a barter, "by giving and receiving, we help each other rise to a higher level of consciousness."

Bliss continued, "That said, we have a definite list of players in mind who we would be open to bartering with."

BARTER LIST

CM/DM Mile Jedinak
    ST Scott Hogan
    GK Mark Bunn
    Last edited by Yeti01; 01/02/2019 at 02:00 PM.

34. Proposal to change of schedule

Proposal To Change of Schedule

Hi guys...I'm getting the impression a few of you are keen to get this going and don't want to wait right around until next Wednesday for a first sim and update....so I'm proposing the following change to schedule....

1) Sunday midday - Summer window closes! By Sunday evening I will have simmed up until the Champions League and Europa League draws in September and posted an update on the thread!

2) Monday evening - Game simmed to January 1st - mid season update posted on thread - January window opens!

3) Wednesday evening - January window closes - transfers announced, game simmed to February 1st and update posted by me!

4) Friday evening - game simmed to end of season and update posted on thread. Summer transfer window opens until Sunday midday when the cycle starts again!

This way, we'll get a season a week done and should be at a good pace! Please let me know what your thoughts are guys...it does mean the current window will close on Sunday at midday so you'll need to get your business done a bit quicker though!

If there is a majority vote to go with this new schedule then we'll role with it. With 15 players registered, we need 8 confirming on the thread by 9pm tomorrow night for me to change the schedule! If so, we'll do it!

PS. You can class this as my vote to change the schedule! Especially as the new schedule will suit me better around work and kids! However, if the majority would like to keep it as it is (detailed in opening post) then that's fine too!
    stonecold and LiamCFC88 like this.

35. I could go for that

36. Sounds good

37. Chairman Game - The Championship-preview_1200x630.jpg

Club legend returns to St Andrews

Birmingham City Football Club have announced that there has been a change in ownership at the club. Trillion Trophy Asia have decided to sell up and leave the West Midlands club in the capable hands of club fan BCFC1. The new chairman seemed to be delighted at the chance to take control of his lifelong club.

“I am incredibly honoured to be tasked to lead this club. I am a child of the city and hold this club dear to my heart. It is public knowledge that club is currently in a lot of financial trouble and the books will need balancing. This may lead to players leaving the club in the near future but we will always make sure that the club is equipped to compete at this level. I am very pleased with Garry Monk leading the players and I hope to see him deliver exciting football for the fans."

With the club looking to get on a sound financial footing, the new owner has announced a new transfer list of players available. No prices have been set for the players but all offers are welcome.

GK – Tomasz Kuszczak
    GK - David Stockdale
    GK – Lee Camp
    CM – Craig Gardner
    RM - Jota
    LM – Jacques Maghoma
    ST – Che Adams

Last edited by bcfc1; 01/02/2019 at 11:14 PM.

38. I am happy to move to the new plan for the week. Up until Sunday should be plenty of time to get any transfer dealings done.

39. I’m all in for it

40. Leeds Takeover Announcement

Big News coming from Leeds

Chairman Game - The Championship-xpi0fm-w_400x400.jpg

Andrea Radrizzani has decided to sell majority stakes of the club to Indian businessman and former liqour baron Kingfisher Mallya.

After having to go on hiding in United Kingdom, Mr. Mallya has declared an interest to invest in football out of boredom. Having owned various sports franchises throughout his life, Mr. Mallya has decided to try his hand in English football.
    " I believe dirty Mallya and dirty Leeds are an instant fit. I want to take this club and put it back where it belongs, the premier league. Beer will be served for free for all fans at the stadium. "
    Yeti01 and TheNotSoSpecialOne like this.

41. Quote Originally Posted by IndiBlue View Post

" Beer will be served for free for all fans at the stadium. "
    The fans will never turn on him now - genius.

42. Also I am cool with the suggested changes to the time table.

43. Problems with save file

Hey I was unsure of how to actually activate the Chairman Save final and make it work. When I download it, I don't know what to do with it or where to put it. Thanks. Also the new schedule sounds fine.
    Last edited by WeArePalace; 02/02/2019 at 02:59 AM.

44. Quote Originally Posted by WeArePalace View Post
    Hey I was unsure of how to actually activate the Chairman Save final and make it work. When I download it, I don't know what to do with it or where to put it. Thanks. Also the new schedule sounds fine.
    You need to put the file into the game save file mine is at and you usually find it in
    mydocuments/sportsinteractive/footballmanager19/games

If you cant find it see what you've named your other fm19 saves EG "Inter save" . Just search that from the start screen and you'll see its location which is where you need to put the chairman save document

45. Quote Originally Posted by stonecold View Post
    You need to put the file into the game save file mine is at and you usually find it in
    mydocuments/sportsinteractive/footballmanager19/games

If you cant find it see what you've named your other fm19 saves EG "Inter save" . Just search that from the start screen and you'll see its location which is where you need to put the chairman save document
    Thanks a lot mate. I did try this, but I’m still just confused on where I go from there. Do I start a Blackburn Save or something?

Also, sorry to trouble you this is my first time I’m really unsure.

46. Quote Originally Posted by WeArePalace View Post
    Thanks a lot mate. I did try this, but I’m still just confused on where I go from there. Do I start a Blackburn Save or something?

Also, sorry to trouble you this is my first time I’m really unsure.
    1. Download save file
    2. When you open it from your browser, right click it and click show in folder. Alternatively you'll find it in your downloads folder on your laptop/PC
    3. Find the file entitled chairman save and move it to the correct folder. In your documents folder, you'll find a folder called sports interactive. In there you'll find a folder called football manager 2019. Then in there you'll find a folder called games.....this is where you need to move the game file to.
    4. Then you open up football manager as normal. On the home screen click on load game.....the chairman save will appear here to load

47. 7 of us already voted for the new schedule change. So if a couple more comment on here throughout today voting to change the schedule then the transfer window will shut at midday tomorrow. So be quick with sending me you transfer business guys so you don't miss out.

48. Quote Originally Posted by TheNotSoSpecialOne View Post
    7 of us already voted for the new schedule change. So if a couple more comment on here throughout today voting to change the schedule then the transfer window will shut at midday tomorrow. So be quick with sending me you transfer business guys so you don't miss out.
    I am okay with it as well. Just one question, if a club fails in acquiring a player from the list they submitted to you as they were outbid by someone else or lose out on reputation, will they be given a chance to name a replacement target?

49. The self proclaimed Not So Special One has taken over the reigns at Griffin Park as the new owner of Brentford!

In his first press conference at the club, Chris Ball announced himself in spectacular fashion stating 'I'm not special, I've never been special, I don't want to be special, but this club, this club is special and I'm going to be the one to take it to the next level I can assure you'.

A big statement from the new chairman which has certainly drummed up some excitement amongst the Bees fans who are hoping their new man can take them to Premier League football within a couple of seasons!

The Not So Special One has gone on record to say that Thomas Frank's job is safe and he will give his Danish manager at least 6 months to prove he is the man to lead the club to glory, although fools will not be suffered at the club and Ball is said to have a strict approach to anyone underperforming at the club saying 'they will simply be shown the door and I'l literally chuck them through it'!

As far as transfers go, Ball has promised new arrivals at Griffin Park and has immediately made the following players available...

Mads Bech - Defender Left/Centre - Available for loan
    Cole DaSilva - Full Back Right/Left - Available for £250k
    Josh DaSilva - Midfield Centre - Available for loan

As always, I'm happy to listen to any offers for any of my players!
    stonecold likes this.

50. Quote Originally Posted by savan21 View Post
    I am okay with it as well. Just one question, if a club fails in acquiring a player from the list they submitted to you as they were outbid by someone else or lose out on reputation, will they be given a chance to name a replacement target?
    Yes mate....if you lose out on a player, I will private message you to let you know so you can go for someone else
    stonecold and ivanklan13 like this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO