Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Tohammer
  • 2 Post By slavisapetrovic

touchline shouts

1. touchline shouts

Probably wrong place to post but need help with
    touchline shouts

So what i want to know i show what make them work i shout eg after we score i shout concentrate we conceded

so any help what to use and when be great

2. Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    touchline shouts

So what i want to know i show what make them work i shout eg after we score i shout concentrate we conceded

I've lost the link but apparently there are only two that actually work. Both will give a boost to your players in match morale, but gives absolutely NO tactic boost whatsoever.
    cragswfc likes this.

3. Try this one Crag, i'm using it with great success

https://www.reddit.com/r/footballman...9rod10/shouts/
    Last edited by slavisapetrovic; 13/12/2018 at 04:43 PM.
    cragswfc and Tohammer like this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tohammer View Post
    I've lost the link but apparently there are only two that actually work. Both will give a boost to your players in match morale, but gives absolutely NO tactic boost whatsoever.
    They all "work". Not sure why you think it doesn't. The last sentence is correct.
    Last edited by WJ; 14/12/2018 at 09:10 AM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    touchline shouts

In all likelihood, you didn't concede because of a touchline shout. While it does have an effect on players, it is a small effect. If you scored, the opposition may have changed the tactical setup to be more attacking?

6. Quote Originally Posted by WJ View Post
    In all likelihood, you didn't concede because of a touchline shout. While it does have an effect on players, it is a small effect. If you scored, the opposition may have changed the tactical setup to be more attacking?
    true

7. what shouts gives a positive effect and negative ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    what shouts gives a positive effect and negative ?
    All of them.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO