FM 2007 7.0.1 Patch Out

1. FM 2007 7.0.1 Patch Out

We are happy to announce that a patch for Football Manager 2007 is now available for download. Due to technical issues the Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 PC patch will follow in the next couple of days - we apologise for this but did not want to hold up the other patches from being released due to this issue.
    DOWNLOAD HERE
    http://www.sigames.com for download mirrors.

View the changelist
    Last edited by Sean; 30/11/2006 at 06:33 PM.

2. nice

3. Fixes a lot of the bugs which is good!

4. Sorted!! Downloaded and installed in 5 minutes

5. boozad overall wolves have got marginally better

6. ahhh dam i installed it and updated it but wen i went to play it says insert disk but i dont have one becuase it was a copy

7. Quote Originally Posted by jamgla View Post
    boozad overall wolves have got marginally better
    No way! Wel Im fucked if Im starting again just coz they're a bit better, Im doin too well in my game. What differences are there then?

Quote Originally Posted by smig View Post
    ahhh dam i installed it and updated it but wen i went to play it says insert disk but i dont have one becuase it was a copy
    Unlucky. Teach you to use copies....<_<

8. lol a carnt play footy man untill tomorro :mad:

9. Quote Originally Posted by boozad View Post
    No way! Wel Im fucked if Im starting again just coz they're a bit better, Im doin too well in my game. What differences are there then?

Unlucky. Teach you to use copies....<_<
    well carl cort, daniel jones and bothroyd i think mite have improved by 1 or 2 attributes. the one thing they have got rong tho is that
    carl cort free kicks are 12. they shud be 1 lol

also bolton bought edwards off me for 325k

10. Quote Originally Posted by jamgla View Post
    well carl cort, daniel jones and bothroyd i think mite have improved by 1 or 2 attributes. the one thing they have got rong tho is that
    carl cort free kicks are 12. they shud be 1 lol

also bolton bought edwards off me for 325k
    Interesting. Cort cant take a free kick to save his life. I just sold Edwards for £1.2m in my game. How they like for money?

11. same as before

one thing they have not changed is rooney not in england team

also out on loan frankowski is mint
    Last edited by jamgla; 30/11/2006 at 07:49 PM.

12. Hope they have fixed the soton keeper

13. Fixed not being able to sign players without a WP (for some people)

14. Celtics been updated.

Mark Wilson pwnz, Nakamura has 19 passing and 20 freekicks, Maloney now has pace, Sno is class for his age now

15. wen i started a new game with patch, some of the players on Gregor's cheap list have gon!!
    Does anyone know why this has happened??

16. I coulodnt find some of them anyway

17. couldnt even

18. Quote Originally Posted by NUFC 4 LIFE! View Post
    wen i started a new game with patch, some of the players on Gregor's cheap list have gon!!
    Does anyone know why this has happened??
    what size database did you run it, from what i remember to change database u had to click advanced options, otherwise u get small database

19. all ov em were on my spurs file (2009) but ive just started again as west brom and 4-5 ov em arent on. runnin same leagues and database size too. :|

20. Quote Originally Posted by NUFC 4 LIFE! View Post
    all ov em were on my spurs file (2009) but ive just started again as west brom and 4-5 ov em arent on. runnin same leagues and database size too. :|
    Its coz you started with a pile of shit

21. :yikes: rofl
    i did start wiv wolves but got bored cos dey were a pile of pig cum!

22. Quote Originally Posted by NUFC 4 LIFE! View Post
    :yikes: rofl
    i did start wiv wolves but got bored cos dey were a pile of pig cum!
    Thought that was common knowledge......

23. lol
    they do have some good players tho. your wolves team on fm is ace btw!!

24. Its getting there. Couldnt believe that Washington when i saw his stats. Just bought him on against Liverpool and he turned the game, scoring one and winning a penalty.

25. is he a regen cos he's not on my game

26. When I 'compiled' my list I was running a Large DB and i was running Scotland,England,Italy and Spain

27. That might explain it then. Didnt think he would be as hes 21 in my 4th season

28. Check his history and if it starts after your 1st season in the game, then he's a regen

29. Quote Originally Posted by Gregor View Post
    When I 'compiled' my list I was running a Large DB and i was running Scotland,England,Italy and Spain
    I'm running large db with england, italy and spain.

30. Quote Originally Posted by NUFC 4 LIFE! View Post
    Check his history and if it starts after your 1st season in the game, then he's a regen
    Yup hes a regen

31. No wonder i couldn't find him....him and Bojan would pwn together

32. I dont have a cd if i download and install the patch would it say insert disk meaning i cant play da game without a cd!!???

33. dat is wat it wud say...innit.

I.e. yes.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO