Football Manager 2008 8.0.2 Patch and January Transfer Update Now Available
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Because your using a copied version of the game most likely.

Buy the game!

2. Yeah, the crack you're using is probably for an old version of the game.

3. Hi,

Is tehere a speed problem in multiplayer internet game, when some players ususe skins?

thx.

4. I am playing multiplayer game over net with my friends, i 'm using skin, does it make any problem to game speed? thx

5. no.

6. It shouldn't effect the speed of the game. But you can always try using the default skin and see how that goes.

7. HI can some1 update fm08 plz to fm09 updates or send me a me a link so i can update it my self

8. k, ill spend hours and hours doing it for you

9. this dont work when start update... always stop on 29 file :/ some1 can help me

10. dude u can help me .... the update crashed always on 29 file :/

11. Are you actually still playing FM2008?

12. yeah,
    FM 2008 is most simple and enjoy to play

im playing it until now with new 2013/2014 database

13. hi i downloaded the patch and tried to put it in football manager 2014 but it didnt work, is it possible to play in 2014? what folder do i put it in? there's two sports interctive folders in documents. Would really appreciate help

14. Quote Originally Posted by peterdosi View Post
    hi i downloaded the patch and tried to put it in football manager 2014 but it didnt work, is it possible to play in 2014? what folder do i put it in? there's two sports interctive folders in documents. Would really appreciate help
    This is a patch for FM08. That is why it doesn't work...

15. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    This is a patch for FM08. That is why it doesn't work...
    Is there a place to download it so I can play it in fm2014 as i heard this can be done

16. Quote Originally Posted by peterdosi View Post
    Is there a place to download it so I can play it in fm2014 as i heard this can be done
    Whoever told you this is lying. It cannot be done

17. Quote Originally Posted by piyuwd View Post
    yeah,
    FM 2008 is most simple and enjoy to play

im playing it until now with new 2013/2014 database
    howd you do that?

18. it can work on fm 10?

19. Just went back to playing 08..... anybody got decent tactics for Celtic?

20. i need the zagallos 2-6-2 (fm 2008). anyone...?

21. Question FM2008 8.0.2 for Mac

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find the 8.0.2 patch for FM 2008 for Mac to download?

Thanks!

22. I'm 17 seasons in with york, may give this a go when I finish with the Minstermen. ~H~mmmmmmmmm

23. FM 2008 8.0.2 patch

please can somebody give me a link for patch 8.0.2? I cant open this link. Cheers!

24. Exclamation Fm2008 patch

I've just downloaded the new patch and everything seemed to run smoothly in regards to linking the new patch to the game. Just wondering what the deal is when you've already started a game, which I have, 3 seasons in with a Dorchester file, If the updates work ie 7 subs and fixing glitch errors etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO