Japanese Players

  1. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?

    Japanese Players

    Japanese Players-japan_national_team.png

    As You will know, there are very few Japanese players on FM10, the only ones being at clubs outside their native homeland. I have spent the past week or so researching and making the Japan players from the top divisions of the J-League. There are around 400 players, which are all accurate in terms of stats etc. It took a while to make it, but I hope you enjoy it

    Japan National Team
    Japanese Players-japan-2.png

    Japan U-21
    Japanese Players-japan-3.png

    Urawa Reds
    Japanese Players-urawa-red-diamonds.png

    Atsuto Uchida
    Japanese Players-atsuto-uchida.png

    Tulio
    Japanese Players-tulio.png

    Yuji Nakazawa
    Japanese Players-yuji-nakazawa.png


    DOWNLOAD HERE

  2. calum1994's Avatar calum1994Premium Member
    Premium Member
    Looks good how did you manage to get the stats accurate?

  3. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Good work Stu.

    What skin is that by the way?

  4. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by calum1994 View Post
    Looks good how did you manage to get the stats accurate?
    With a lot of YouTube, watching J-League football, aswell as looking on different sites using Google Translate. Also form, reputation etc.

    ---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Carter View Post
    Good work Stu.

    What skin is that by the way?
    Its oxolight, from FM Fanboys

  5. *Jones*'s Avatar *Jones*Premium Member
    Pikachuuuuuuuu
    stuw, have you changed the colours around,
    as i've got oxolight, and mines blue lol.

  6. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by retrodude09 View Post
    stuw, have you changed the colours around,
    as i've got oxolight, and mines blue lol.
    yu, my own BG, google this - Flavoured Retro wallpaper

  7. Quote Originally Posted by retrodude09 View Post
    stuw, have you changed the colours around,
    as i've got oxolight, and mines blue lol.
    Yes, he got his own background, i stole it from his conversation thingy

  8. Is this just the players, or also the teams in detail? i.e Stadium Capacity, reputation etc.

  9. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by parkin View Post
    Is this just the players, or also the teams in detail? i.e Stadium Capacity, reputation etc.
    Well.. Why don't you download it and find out?

  10. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by parkin View Post
    Is this just the players, or also the teams in detail? i.e Stadium Capacity, reputation etc.
    Stadiums and stuff are already on the game, but this is just the players. I am working on the J-League aswell, so that should be ready pretty soon.

  11. This is brilliant, I've downloaded a J-League and the players have gone on to their respective teams...
    If you know your stuff about editing, could you tell me why all the Japanese teams have fake names (i.e Kashima Antlers are Yokahoma FC) despite me deleteting the nleague.inc file? Thanks.

  12. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by parkin View Post
    This is brilliant, I've downloaded a J-League and the players have gone on to their respective teams...
    If you know your stuff about editing, could you tell me why all the Japanese teams have fake names (i.e Kashima Antlers are Yokahoma FC) despite me deleteting the nleague.inc file? Thanks.
    Kashima Antlers, Yokohama FC are the real names....

  13. Noooo I mean there is no team called Kashima Antlers on my game even after downloading a J-League

  14. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by parkin View Post
    Noooo I mean there is no team called Kashima Antlers on my game even after downloading a J-League
    I don't know, have you deleted the nleague files from the 10.3 patch folder aswell?? When you add a patch, those files are also in there

  15. i am currently ongoing a cska moscow save and keisuke honda is class i highly recomend him he is onl young too

  16. Question With Those Players U Have Created Does That Mean U Can Actually Manage Japan?

  17. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by 2DRulz View Post
    Question With Those Players U Have Created Does That Mean U Can Actually Manage Japan?
    Yes you can manage the Japan national team.

  18. It doesn't work for me, I start a new game but I can't pick Japan leagues. How can I sort this out?

  19. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam! View Post
    It doesn't work for me, I start a new game but I can't pick Japan leagues. How can I sort this out?
    Its not the leagues, it is just the players. I am working on the leagues, so they should be available soon. To get the players, select custom DB, and all players from top division Japan

  20. Japanese Players

    Yeah, dw now I got another league pack and the players have gone to their teams.

    ---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

    Is anyone going to create the Japanese teams badges as they're not in the game. I could make them but I don't know how to do config.

    ---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

    I'm making them now.

  21. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam! View Post
    Yeah, dw now I got another league pack and the players have gone to their teams.

    ---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

    Is anyone going to create the Japanese teams badges as they're not in the game. I could make them but I don't know how to do config.

    ---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

    I'm making them now.
    Go to the SilkySideways thread, they are in there.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by StuW View Post
    Go to the SilkySideways thread, they are in there.
    Oh lol didn't relise, made J-League now, but I'll get yours they're the best

  23. Good effort, mate. It's good to see that you've put alot of time and effort into watching the League before even editing the game.

    I'll definatly download. Top work.

  24. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Feldman95 View Post
    Good effort, mate. It's good to see that you've put alot of time and effort into watching the League before even editing the game.

    I'll definatly download. Top work.
    Yeah, I see a lot of J-League on Spanish Eurosport, and its usually good to watch.

  25. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    Hmm, My game crashes, Still good work, I could never be bothered to do something like this

  26. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    Hmm, My game crashes, Still good work, I could never be bothered to do something like this
    Shouldn't do....I am into 4th season with Japan players added.

  27. thank you

  28. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    I should have the J-league 1 & 2 uploaded tonight or tomorrow night.

  29. nice work... but there is some slight problem...
    when i manage Japan national team, i cant go to information screen and the national pool....
    i wonder why??

  30. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter99 View Post
    nice work... but there is some slight problem...
    when i manage Japan national team, i cant go to information screen and the national pool....
    i wonder why??
    Not sure....I don't have any problems with it.

  31. i've downloaded it and put in the correct folder but when i start new game there's no tick box for japan. can someone help?

  32. I know 9 years have passed and it sounds almost unreasonable...but is there any kind soul anywhere that still has this file? The download still works but the file I obtain is just a corrupted archive...FM2010 is still my favourite FM by far and I really wanna get back into it... Thanks to this database, I have the sweetest memories regarding my career with Urawa Reds...Does any of you guys can help me? Should I contact the original author?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO