Best Way To Advertise Storys

1. Best Way To Advertise Storys

So recently There has been plenty of storys about and I would like to now from you lot which would be the best way to advertise your story.

Cheers.

2. TheMjt's Avatar TheMjtPremium Member
    Premium Member
    a sig

3. making crappy spam threads... Oh wait

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheMjt View Post
    a sig
    What he said.

5. Good idea they are very useful.

6. Nick.Premium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    making crappy spam threads... Oh wait
    ...that is a story

Seriously, the best way is to make a signature, and put a link into it

7. Well Sigs are good and also what about put in a link in your signature bit what do you think about that.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MC shanksy View Post
    Well Sigs are good and also what about put in a link in your signature bit what do you think about that.
    I think you should just make the story,advertise in your sig and play it.Not worry about who/how many people see it.

Eventually,if it's good enough,more people will view it.

After all,the whole point of a story is to play it like a story.
    Last edited by mashedPotatoes; 29/07/2010 at 11:37 AM.

9. If people read they read its more important your story lasts then people will respect it and view it thats what is important not advertising it

10. I know Dan makes the story signatures, so the best way is probably to contact him directly.

11. TheMjt's Avatar TheMjtPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Don't worry about it yet, it's taken me 9 pages to get like 10 followers

12. This is not for my story.

13. What's it for then?

14. What I hate is though people like Chris and Kylo and Eds view it and comment it and no one else does.

15. iota4u's Avatar iota4u
    Star Player
    name it something that would get a lot of attention..that'll get loads of views.. like that one the other day that had a dictator's name in the thread title.. the story hit 2 pages in like 10 minutes.

they always say if you want instant fame.. do something horrible

16. TheMjt's Avatar TheMjtPremium Member
    Premium Member
    That's why you make it better to look at

17. Quote Originally Posted by MC shanksy View Post
    What I hate is though people like Chris and Kylo and Eds view it and comment it and no one else does.
    maybe because you have done 7 stories and none have lasted you need to stick with it and not expect instant success

18. Thing is they no I am going to stick to it thats why I credit them in the OP.

19. Signature as suggested.

End of thread before it turns into a QQ about lack of readers of stories. If you story is interesting enough and well written - people will follow it.

Also just because some read and don't post doesn't necessarily mean they are not enjoying or following it.

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO