Best Tactic Ever - 3 seasons, 7 defeats
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

1. Best Tactic Ever - 3 seasons, 7 defeats

If you want a tactic that will score you plenty of goals and hardly concede, look no further.
    I have been playing with Man City for just over 3 seasons and i am now France manager aswel.
    In that 3 years i have won everything there is to win, numerous times. I am also on a 76 match unbeaten streak. I know i am Man City and signed some quality players but i have played 15, 16 & 17 year olds in important league games and european games.

Some Vital Stats:

3 in a row Premier League titles
    2 in a row European Champions Cup
    2 in a row FA cup
    2 in a row Super Cup
    2 League Cups
    3 in a row Community Shield
    1 Club World Championship
    Manager of year 3 years in row
    76 matches unbeaten and counting

Try it out it is awesome

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1671
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best Tactic Ever - 3 seasons, 7 defeats-tony-macdonald.png   Best Tactic Ever - 3 seasons, 7 defeats-manchester-city-3.png   Best Tactic Ever - 3 seasons, 7 defeats-manchester-city-2.png  

Best Tactic Ever - 3 seasons, 7 defeats-manchester-city.png   Best Tactic Ever - 3 seasons, 7 defeats-10.-sergio-ag%C3%BCero.png  
    Last edited by tonymac21; 07/01/2010 at 11:31 PM.

2. It may have something to do with the fact you have an insane team!? LOL but well done

3. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Man City, Bristol Rovers and Cameroon Modern Day Legend
    you have the best players in the world...

4. I have good players now yeah, signed aguero 2nd season and kaka and ronaldo 2 months ago in my 4th season. 1st season didnt sign world class players. And as i said i have been playing 15, 16, 17 year olds regularly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best Tactic Ever - 3 seasons, 7 defeats-patrick-de-kat.png   Best Tactic Ever - 3 seasons, 7 defeats-manchester-city-4.png  

5. still hes won a lot even if he has the best players.

did u use OI or change it much after advice from your back room staff

6. Yeah i just got my assistant to do the oppostion instructions. Also when your match starts, go to touchline strategies and click retain possesion and pass to feet

7. have u got it as a download or just to set it up on your screen pics

8. where do we download it? wanna give it a try! sounds good.

9. i submitted it as a download but dont know where it is!! here is the link though

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=1671

10. Any tactic is good with a big team and those players.
    Try it with Burnley and see if you can win the Premier League in your first season,
    than I will give you credit, until there is a complete joke to credit A tactic with success with these squad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast