A Forum Competition..
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Redders View Post
    I'd be up for SOTW competitions
    Don't you mean SOTM

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

We would need to find someone who would judge tho cause i cant cause i would want to enter and if i did judge people might say its not fair

2. I'm sure Kris or somebody else who probably won't enter will judge?

3. maybe redrup should be a judge because i always see him giving danny and frankie advice and constructive critsicm on their sigs??

or just do a poll every month??

4. Danny If You Wanna Run It Thats Fine With Me If You Want Me To Help Lemme Know But I'm Going To Enter... You Goimng To Make It A Poll Yea For The Winner.

5. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrup View Post
    I'm sure Kris or somebody else who probably won't enter will judge?
    But really you need someone who knows what they are on about when judging and knows what to look for so would need to find someone.

What about you Redrup or will you be entering.?

6. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    tobe did you get my pm mate

7. Poll voting would be the obvious answer.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    But really you need someone who knows what they are on about when judging and knows what to look for so would need to find someone.

What about you Redrup or will you be entering.?
    I was thinking about entering but I don't mind that much. I will judge if that's what you want.

9. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    I was thinking about entering but I don't mind that much. I will judge if that's what you want.
    Well if you would.?

Don't have to but you would be good.

And if we did a poll people would vote for the one that looks pretty

10. I'de like to see redrup compete

11. Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Well if you would.?

Don't have to but you would be good.

And if we did a poll people would vote for the one that looks pretty
    To be fair Danny the look of a sig is kind of what makes it good so if people vote for the 'pretty one' then mission accomplished.

12. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    To be fair Danny the look of a sig is kind of what makes it good so if people vote for the 'pretty one' then mission accomplished.
    See where your coming from yeah

Well how about we do a poll for the first 3-4 and see if they are fair and then if not get a judge

13. Sounds fair enough. Hopefully these people aren't blind

14. so are we having Tobe and Danny running it, a poll to decide the winner and if the poll doesn't work out then we're having a judge instead?
    is that right?

15. yeah... Danny you'll be doing it With Tiger As I Did Say He Could. Ill Also Be Involved too.

16. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Gabonese Tiger
    What do you no about signatures

17. Tobe, I wouldn't put Tiger & Danny together mate

18. why how come

19. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Cause we dont like each other

20. they cant be within 10 posts of each other without arguing

21. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    well danny were gonna have to get along mate, and as redrup said on this thread somewhere the prettiest wins, i know whats pretty and whats not lol, lets all just get along, maybe this will help our relationship anyway

22. this is turning into couples therapy

23. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GaboneseTiger View Post
    well danny were gonna have to get along mate, and as redrup said on this thread somewhere the prettiest wins, i know whats pretty and whats not lol, lets all just get along, maybe this will help our relationship anyway
    No we are not going to have to get along
    And there will be a poll so deciding the winner

So what will you be doing.?

24. lol bringing love and joy is my specialty. its polled anyway so u should be ok

25. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    thinking of the themes, so back off mate, im not doing anything to you, get over it im probably going to be involved, if u dont like it then dont do it, simple, i dont mind working with you

26. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    So we don't need gabonese do we.?

Bye

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

thinking of the themes, so back off mate, im not doing anything to you, get over it im probably going to be involved, if u dont like it then dont do it, simple, i dont mind working with you
    I don't need you to think of themes i have a brain i can do that by my self

27. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    you know what man you make my time on this site miserable, wish the moderators would ban you for what a dick you are, im nice to everyone but you na mate, your a total prick towards me and i dont like it, dont know why tobe even wants you youre a tool

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

and tobe actually pmd me to ask for themes so w.e danny jog on u prat

28. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    you know what man you make my time on this site miserable, wish the moderators would ban you for what a dick you are, im nice to everyone but you na mate, your a total prick towards me and i dont like it, dont know why tobe even wants you youre a tool
    Well don't come on here, And why would they ban me when i have done nothing wrong.? And yeah i am and you made that happen when you first came on here calling me a dick ect ect so i don't no why i should be nice to you after all that do you.? And i offered to help and he said yes so i did but because i don't want to work with you on this tobe can decide

Who do you want helping you Me or Tiger.?
    I don't mind

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

and tobe actually pmd me to ask for themes so w.e danny jog on u prat
    Good for you

Jog On You Prat.? Best you can come up with haa

29. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    well you mouthy scouser i dont want to get banned i actually like the site, believe me i could say worse but you would report me, and wtf yu on about i came on and called u dick, im gonna go to my very first posts and see what actually happened ok

30. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    well you mouthy scouser i dont want to get banned i actually like the site, believe me i could say worse but you would report me, and wtf yu on about i came on and called u dick, im gonna go to my very first posts and see what actually happened ok
    Haa am not a scouser and you sent me it in a PM

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Tobe.? Me Or Tiger

31. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    that whole glory hunter argument was what started it, now u need to grow a pair and get over it mate, i think frankie and 19 11 08 are definitely, i did something stupid then but i moved on, you dont like me because i got angry because you slagged off city, end of move on or get out i say

32. Guys im not gettin involved I didn't realise you didn't like each other. I wanted you both involved but don't know now. It's you that gotta sort it. Danny does have experience.

33. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    that whole glory hunter argument was what started it, now u need to grow a pair and get over it mate, i think frankie and 19 11 08 are definitely, i did something stupid then but i moved on, you dont like me because i got angry because you slagged off city, end of move on or get out i say
    No, I made a joke ages ok and you took it serious and then you sent me a PM with loads of abuse that is what started it.

And you want me to get out.? I would not leave cause you told me too haa

But i have been thinking about leaving FM-Base so you might be happy then

34. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    well if u pick him ill be upset and he will rub it in my face, im really disappointed because it doenst take a genius to realize whats pretty mate, but w.e its ur thread and your idea mate i wont hold that against you, danny i guess you won but does this really mean that much to you, tobe you promised me you would do this with me, on page 2 i believe u asked me and then said 2 heads is better than one, u were offline and i thought of a few themes, seems like a waste of my time,

35. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    well if u pick him ill be upset and he will rub it in my face, im really disappointed because it doenst take a genius to realize whats pretty mate, but w.e its ur thread and your idea mate i wont hold that against you, danny i guess you won but does this really mean that much to you, tobe you promised me you would do this with me, on page 2 i believe u asked me and then said 2 heads is better than one, u were offline and i thought of a few themes, seems like a waste of my time,
    You know what fuck it you help him and ill stay out of it not fussed so you help him

36. Ok Danny You Do It Mate, Gaboneese We'll Do Another Competition Together.

37. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    No mate it was your idea you and him do it,

38. Nah I dont mind seriously. You do know more about what to do we'll do another comp mate.

39. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    No you do it end off

40. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    fair enough fine by me good luck, i cant do anything on photoshop or paint for shit so sadly i cant enter this, danny he chose you, do it because i refuse to

41. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    FFS no you 2 do it

42. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    ill think of some ideas in my lecture on genghis khans empire( yawn) tomorrow that we can do tobe

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

danny he chose you end of, you have more experience, you made me an amazing sig thats only off because i had to help someone make that man united sig there, you have a 21 page thread on signatures, i can barely shape a screenshot you do it

43. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    No.

Am leaving soon anyway so i wont be here

44. Quote Originally Posted by GaboneseTiger View Post
    ill think of some ideas in my lecture on genghis khans empire( yawn) tomorrow that we can do tobe

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

danny he chose you end of, you have more experience, you made me an amazing sig thats only off because i had to help someone make that man united sig there, you have a 21 page thread on signatures, i can barely shape a screenshot you do it
    if he doesn't wanna do it he doesn't have to. just because he's been "chosen" by this guy.

45. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    yeah 19 11 08 i dont have a choice now so ill have to do it, and are you really leaving?

46. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    and are you really leaving?
    Good chance of it yes

47. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    i havent brought it on have i, if i have i didnt mean to, im a tool sometimes but i dont want to make people leave, is it schoolwork, thats why i stopped playing xbox for a while i just wondering if its the same with you

48. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    School work.? Am 17 don't go to school

49. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    college work then

50. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    college work then
    No.

Closed Thread