Starting with rich clubs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Starting with rich clubs

I've noticed some blokes around here start their managerial "career" with rich clubs like Real M., Man City, Chelsea etc. So I am kind of curious why would anyone start by managing such major clubs? Because lets face it, it's hardly a challenge doing that.

2. Lewis's Avatar LewisPremium Member
    Plymouth Argyle and Arsenal, also like Fiorentina (Jovetic is god!!) just lost the game
    Tell us something we don't know

3. True but some of us already done some hard challenge and wants to play their favourite club for once

4. Not much point to this thread is there? Not everyone tries to challenge themselves all the time, I think sometimes it's fun to play as good teams, you learn a lot more about the game. But the people who make stories about their management of rich clubs seems pointless and are very boring.

5. Lewis's Avatar LewisPremium Member
    Plymouth Argyle and Arsenal, also like Fiorentina (Jovetic is god!!) just lost the game
    I started of with Stoke and got offered a job with notts county which i accepted....
    I suppose mate it's what people want, if they don't want a challenge then fine it's there own view.

6. i always start a chelsea game because its my team but i do prefer doing challenges

7. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Man City, Bristol Rovers and Cameroon Modern Day Legend
    thats what i always say, most of mine are challenges, apart from sheff utd i never thought it would be that easy

8. Danny's Avatar DannyPremium Member
    Liverpool FC I'm back..
    They do it cause they enjoy it. And that is why they buy the game so they can enjoy it

9. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Man City, Bristol Rovers and Cameroon Modern Day Legend
    well i guess each person has ways of enjoying a game, i played fifa manager with my friend and he wanted all the cheats on, but im like no i dont its boring with them, its different in everyones eyes

10. Not everyone's as talented as you. For newbs it's a good way to learn how to play the game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast