Like Tree2Likes

Anyone still playing this ?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

1. Anyone still playing this ?

Just wondered if anyone still plays this, saw the game for a fiver so bought it as its the last fm that works on my pc lol, if people still do ill start making kits, also can someone post the fm 10 kit sizes like 100x85 example.

2. £5? WOW ITS 0.98p in game lol

3. I still play it. Playing as Malmo FF in the Swedish leagues right now

4. 0.98p i think i should of went to game lol, im playing as man united but due the sack soon i think

5. i'm still playing fm10 carn't get in to fm12 or 11

6. just created another save with more tiers in the english league and went unemployed. go offered the cheshunt job in Isthmian League Division One North (ryman league D1N)... signed 4 players so far with me only having a budget of £2,500 and wage budget of £2,500...
    Mark Jones : £220 : DL : 5 Star coach rated : 2nd Vest player.
    Karl Hooper : Free : DL : 3.5 Star coach rated : 3rd Best player & fans excited.
    Hakeem Araba : Free : ST : 4.5 Star coach rated : Best player & fans excited.
    Andreas Kattos : Free DC : 2.5 Star coach rated : Best DC.

Got Araba from Dagenham & Redbridge for free. absolute chuffed.

Pre Season is going okish

Cheshunt 4 Sheffield 1
    Harwich 0 Cheshunt 1
    Cheshunt 3 Leamington 4 (Araba scored 2 on his debut )
    Will keep this updated.

7. I'm still playing it as I just got a new pc and I cannot remember my new steam account that has fm12 on it nor can I remember which one of the 500 emails I have that I used so I gave up

8. Heres my fantasy Cheshunt Fc home kit for this season sponsored by Audi for another 2 seasons.
    Last edited by craigibhoy; 25/03/2012 at 06:41 PM.

9. FM 10 with the latest patch is the BEST!! I still play it a lot. FM 11 & 12 are really too much of a pain in the ass. I mean how do players & their agents demand that lot? The Match Preparation feature is a game-breaker, Iv to teach the same squad Iv been using for 4yrs how to implement the very same tactic? Cum on that is messed up!! NOT REALISTIC!! The regens & training are not that effective & progress too slow. Put simple FM 10 is a must have, looks like its going to be the best & most complete football sim game out there for a very long time....

10. yeah i totally agree FM 10 & latest patch is the best and so much fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast