Like Tree1Likes

The Custom Database Editing Request Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

1. NO this is for Custom Databases hence the thread title

Try the graphics forum

2. Quote Originally Posted by psycho1970 View Post
    The only way to do this is to create 8 seperate competitions with pheonix playing in each comp, with the stadium specified as the opponents stadium.

As the New Zealand Nation is not selectable in FM11 this will mean creating the leagues,
    I,ve had a look on the net and there is only one major league the ABS Premiership which I would be happy to create for you along with the Chatham cup and the ABS Phoenix Challenge as layed out above, The only thing I cant seem to find is the Rules ie Transfer Dates,discipline rules,Squad and Match Rules any help on this would be apprieciated.
    Firstly I realise this is the wrong thread so I apologise. I already have the ASB Premiership made and working but thanks anyway.
    Secondly thats what I thought I would have to do. Create 8 different Cups and specify teams, and stadium. I ended up just Adding a phoenix Reserve team to the ASB Premiership (as this is what they are trying to achieve in reality anyway) and docking them 30 points a year till 2100 so that the reserve team Never qualify for the Oceania Club Champions comp.

Thanks for your help, and again sorry for posting in the wrong thread (was supposed to be posted in advice?)

3. hey there any chance of a 1996/97 man utd squad please ?

just first team would do http://www.zanziball.it/index.php?xs...9&l=2&sts=5916

4. dlornie

Available here is 3 British Club Cups. The First BCC League is a Contiinental based Competition with the 5 top Leagues(66 teams) from England,Scotland,Wales,Republic Ireland and Northern Ireland with 1 qualifying Rd, 1st KO stage (32 teams), Group Stage (8 grps), 2nd KO stage(16), QF,SF and Final at Millenium Stadium.

All KO's are 2 legs apart from Final.

The Second Db British Cup NR Replaces the FA Cup in England using all the nations as above Leagues (1732 Clubs) in a KO Competition over 14 rds, All Club nations are correct so you can play this with England only selected or with any other nation selected. The English Clubs now Qualify for Europe via the League, to keep the Euro Comps working Correctly.

The 3rd BCC KO is a KO Continental Competition. 7 Rds 2 legs 66 teams.

All dbs have been Holidayed until 21 June 2011 or more.

Hope you Enjoy and let me know which one you prefer, theres no reason why you couldnt load 1 and 2 together or 2 and 3.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by psycho1970; 14/11/2010 at 07:37 PM. Reason: adding Dbs

5. Quote Originally Posted by psycho1970 View Post
    Am in the process of doing one but doubt it will be ready until Jan/Feb as there is a lot to edit in if you have any suggestions please visit my legends thread, Link below.

Cheers for the reply, I presumed it would take a while. No worries and I'll keep an eye on that thread of yours.

6. can u make a chelsea legend database plz http://www.the-football-club.com/chelsea-legends.html backstaff doesnt matter to jus players

7. Hi, any chance you could do this:

Basically swap all the clubs around, so have premiership teams in the BS N/S and BS N/S in Premiership and BS teams in Championship league 2 in league 1, league 1 in league 2. Cheers.

Edit: I know there's more teams in some leagues than others, but just 'overflow' them into the next league.

8. Thanks alot for that Nick ! do i just save it into editor data and it will work ok ? im new to this editor stuff !

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

daza mfc thanks but they leagues arent in that file, not sure if the leagues are further down, say level 12 and 13 or they were missed out. is it possible to play with both files ?

9. Quote Originally Posted by davidortiz View Post
    can u make a chelsea legend database plz http://www.the-football-club.com/chelsea-legends.html backstaff doesnt matter to jus players
    Do you want the legends as a seperate 'Chelsea Legends' team or do you just want the current team replaced?

10. Quote Originally Posted by oneil14 View Post
    Do you want the legends as a seperate 'Chelsea Legends' team or do you just want the current team replaced?
    And you are ?

11. Can you please make a game were celtic and rangers are in english league 1 or championship please?

12. Quote Originally Posted by niklcc View Post
    Can you please make a game were celtic and rangers are in english league 1 or championship please?
    Nice and easy did you want scotland playable and Celtic and rangers in European cups still
    a quick reply and I can do it in half an hour or less

Also both in Champ or League 1 or one in each
    Last edited by psycho1970; 16/11/2010 at 01:41 AM.

13. Hi,

Not really cheeky enough to ask you to create it but wondering if I could get a little help.

What I am trying to create is as follows:

Revamped English league with the top level split into numerous regional leagues. So there would be a Yorkshire section, North East, South West etc. Each would probably contain different numbers of teams depending on how many teams there are in each region. Some would have relegation and and a lower level league that feeds into it whilst the top league would be sufficient for others. I plan on using as many clubs as realistically possible going down below the BS N/S at the very least.

There would be a championship playoff between the top 2 teams from each regional league to determine Champions League qualification and overall champion. This would be a knockout competition with the top 4 qualifying for europe.

Alongside this there would be a knockout cup containing all teams and some other cup competition that I have yet to decide.

Hope that was clear enough...

Now, first off, is this possible? If so (and I'm assuming it is), can anybody point me in the right direction or even set up and upload a much more basic test version that I can look at of maybe 4 sub divisional top leagues plus playoff?

David

14. Not sure if this is possible since I just had a quick look at the editor to try to it myself, but couldn't find out how to do it.
    But is it possible to add a rule that makes teams have to have at least 4/5 players from the same nation in the team? Like Man Utd would have to field 4/5 English players. Real Madrid would have to field 4/5 Spanish Players. Inter Millian would have to field 4/5 Italian players. I'm sure you understand what im trying to say ><

Edit: If you are able to do this, can add the rule to England, Spain, Italy and Scotland.
    England - Blue Sqaure North/South and above.
    Italy - Serie C2 and above.
    Scotland - Third Division and above.
    Spain - Second Division B and above.

Edit2: Just thought that it could cause a crash/error if some teams don't have 4/5 players that are from their nationality. So if you are able to, maybe add a rule to the 25 man registration thing that says you must have 8/9/10 players from the same nation as the nation the team is in.
    Last edited by Puddz; 16/11/2010 at 08:50 AM.

15. Quote Originally Posted by robbo3d View Post
    Hi,

Not really cheeky enough to ask you to create it but wondering if I could get a little help.

What I am trying to create is as follows:

Revamped English league with the top level split into numerous regional leagues. So there would be a Yorkshire section, North East, South West etc. Each would probably contain different numbers of teams depending on how many teams there are in each region. Some would have relegation and and a lower level league that feeds into it whilst the top league would be sufficient for others. I plan on using as many clubs as realistically possible going down below the BS N/S at the very least.

There would be a championship playoff between the top 2 teams from each regional league to determine Champions League qualification and overall champion. This would be a knockout competition with the top 4 qualifying for europe.

Alongside this there would be a knockout cup containing all teams and some other cup competition that I have yet to decide.

Hope that was clear enough...

Now, first off, is this possible? If so (and I'm assuming it is), can anybody point me in the right direction or even set up and upload a much more basic test version that I can look at of maybe 4 sub divisional top leagues plus playoff?

David
    This should be in the editing help thread, but I'll answer it this time. The easiest thing to do is download Nicks English level 10 Db tihs will give you an idea of how to setup sub divisions and cups, beware though any competition containing more than 256 or an amount off teams that cant divide by 2 equally down to 1 (ie 32-16-8-4-2-1is hard to do.

Db can be found if you search fm11 level 21.

PLEASE CAN PEOPLE DIRECT QUESTIONS ABOUT EDITING TO THE EDITING HELP THREAD AND ONLY POST HERE IF THEIR REQUESTING US TO DO A DATABASE FOR THEM. MANY THANKS.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Iamahuman View Post
    Hi, any chance you could do this:

Basically swap all the clubs around, so have premiership teams in the BS N/S and BS N/S in Premiership and BS teams in Championship league 2 in league 1, league 1 in league 2. Cheers.

Edit: I know there's more teams in some leagues than others, but just 'overflow' them into the next league.
    Done

Ive moved all southern teams from prem into BS/S and Northern teams into BS/N and filled rest of BS/S and BS/N with sourthern and northern teams from championship and then switched rest of Championship into BSP, Basically no team is in the League they were.
    Kept Euro Places and Reputations as they were.

Enjoy...
    Attached Files

17. I' m sorry if I'm asking too much but I would like the japanese teams or at least the full japanese national teams (U21, U19) could this be done?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Colt534 View Post
    I' m sorry if I'm asking too much but I would like the japanese teams or at least the full japanese national teams (U21, U19) could this be done?
    do you mean Players adding, or the team activated if its players adding list players/positions or a link. if its that you want the team playable/activated search thread its just a case of deleting a file.

19. Hey was wondering if anyone could do me brand new challenge team in the conference premier in england? Just to replace a team, so i have no players but a decent backroom staff and stadium. Then some money so I can get players and try to bring them to the top?? Just for a change. And any name suggestions?

20. ..

Hi, would You do Andorran 1st and 2nd league with 1cup with the teams from both divisions? And the reserve teams to not be able to get promotion and if it's possible all the teams from the 1st league to be with proffesional status and the teams in 2nd league to be with semi-pro status but gaining proffesional status when promoted to 1st league

21. PM me if you will do it plz

22. could i recommend a World Cup League? top 20 national teams in one league, then next 20 and so on. 'and so on' is not really neccessary, just do as much as you can. Also, could Wales be in at least the top 2 leagues?
    thanks
    Last edited by Bolton Boy; 17/11/2010 at 02:03 AM. Reason: forgot to specify a point

23. Cheers for reply. I mean the rest of the team if you activate the japanese national side with the file delete it just allows players already there but without j-league there are very few japanese players.

24. i want the legends team replace the current team

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

the chelsea legends if you do not remember http://www.footballforums.net/forums...lsea?p=6681328 in there prime

25. Quote Originally Posted by davidortiz View Post
    i want the legends team replace the current team

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

the chelsea legends if you do not remember http://www.footballforums.net/forums...lsea?p=6681328 in there prime
    Due to Myself doing a Legends Db, I wont be doing individual teams for people, however if one of the other editors wants to do them then thats all good.

26. No more pyramid

Could I request a new English football system which includes all the teams in the top 8 tiers of English football. I don't want it to run as a pyramid system but to be linear. I would like it seperated into divisions of around 12 teams with straight promotion and relation of 4 teams.

Also could all the teams be rearranged into alphabetical order so that accrington Stanley and arsenal etc are in the top division and york, wigan, wycombe etc at the bottom.

Also could I have a cup competition that is a straight knockout with all teams competing from the first round (as much as possible, there might need to be a bye for some teams)

Also as a little extra could there be a huge parachute type payment for the team who finishes bottom of the bottom division.

Ta

27. hi guy's, Since the media always talk about Rangers & Celtic joining the English league, I though let's give them what they want.

I'm looking for a database with Rangers & Celtic both moved to the Blue Square prem league.
    But all First team players must be released and all youth & u19's remain.

Both Scottish Giants must have NO transfer budget at all and wage budget needs to be lowered dramatically.

Is anyone up for doing this DB for me?

thanks to anyone in advance

28. Do a ''Super league'' modification.

Like there are 5 league stages. Ofc. first stage has Man utd, liverpool, barca, real, milan, inter etc..
    Do it! I can beta test it well... i really need that modification. And i dont have time to do it yourselfs. Thx.

And season should have max 18 games.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Roncerno View Post
    Do a ''Super league'' modification.

Like there are 5 league stages. Ofc. first stage has Man utd, liverpool, barca, real, milan, inter etc..
    Do it! I can beta test it well... i really need that modification. And i dont have time to do it yourselfs. Thx.

And season should have max 18 games.
    more details please, like clubs you want... do you want five divisions? how do you want this to work

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by broxi713 View Post
    hi guy's, Since the media always talk about Rangers & Celtic joining the English league, I though let's give them what they want.

I'm looking for a database with Rangers & Celtic both moved to the Blue Square prem league.
    But all First team players must be released and all youth & u19's remain.

Both Scottish Giants must have NO transfer budget at all and wage budget needs to be lowered dramatically.

Is anyone up for doing this DB for me?

thanks to anyone in advance
    yep i will do this friday by midday

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kipzilla View Post
    Could I request a new English football system which includes all the teams in the top 8 tiers of English football. I don't want it to run as a pyramid system but to be linear. I would like it seperated into divisions of around 12 teams with straight promotion and relation of 4 teams.

Also could all the teams be rearranged into alphabetical order so that accrington Stanley and arsenal etc are in the top division and york, wigan, wycombe etc at the bottom.

Also could I have a cup competition that is a straight knockout with all teams competing from the first round (as much as possible, there might need to be a bye for some teams)

Also as a little extra could there be a huge parachute type payment for the team who finishes bottom of the bottom division.

Ta
    i could do this with the top six tiers - i dont know what teams are in tier seven and eight - i'll have a look round see if anyone made down to level 8 yet. i'll try get something done for you over the weekend

30. http://fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads...o=file&id=2275

Just like this but for FM11 thx !

31. Quote Originally Posted by Roncerno View Post
    Im currently working on 2 Euro Competition databases at the moment. The 1st is The Super 8's League System which you can read about,comment on and download a working version HERE, and the 2nd, well Im not going to say about because it's a little bit different to the norm but should be done by the middle of next week. Keep an eye on HERE for the release of it.

32. Quote Originally Posted by Roncerno View Post
    chances are King Eric will recreate that for FM11 anyway

@broxi713 - apologies, i have been busy sorting stuff for a friend's wedding - i am completely free on sunday and will crack on with your request then, i will pm you as soon as it is ready
    Last edited by Triv; 19/11/2010 at 09:07 PM.

33. No rush mate, just do what you need to do

34. I have made a World League guys with 7 leagues. The link is on my database thread on the OP

35. Quote Originally Posted by Triv View Post
    @broxi713 - apologies, i have been busy sorting stuff for a friend's wedding - i am completely free on sunday and will crack on with your request then, i will pm you as soon as it is ready

Triv can you also withdraw Old firm from the Champions league...thanks mate

36. staff attributes editing.

can you please tell me how to make some good attributes?although i put 20 attributes the game changes it with random.
    regards.

37. can you explain me about club continental rules (data editor)

when I test club continental rules always show this warning "Qualification system uses competition Indonesian Super League but does not contain any rules for it", how do I fix this?

please help me

38. Nick.Premium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by emmanuelo View Post
    can you please tell me how to make some good attributes?although i put 20 attributes the game changes it with random.
    regards.
    for this, you must put their CA/PA really high if you want their stats to be always immense. 200 is the maximum for both

39. thanks mate!!!!

40. How do I merge the six former Yugoslav Republics into one league without actually creating a new nation? I would like all of the clubs to keep their nationality, same goes for the players and newgens. I don't wish for a new national team, the six national teams should remain as they are.

So far, I could only figure out how to do it by making all the teams Yugoslav, and having Yugoslavia as an actual nation.

Thanks

41. Quote Originally Posted by DrIgz View Post
    How do I merge the six former Yugoslav Republics into one league without actually creating a new nation? I would like all of the clubs to keep their nationality, same goes for the players and newgens. I don't wish for a new national team, the six national teams should remain as they are.

So far, I could only figure out how to do it by making all the teams Yugoslav, and having Yugoslavia as an actual nation.

Thanks
    pick one of the existing six republics to host the league rather than Yugoslavia - doesn't matter which one, you will havr to change participatin clubs to the nation you have selected to host the league but as long as their stadiums remain in cities from their original countries then the newgens will be from their original country and not the country hosting the league

42. Ibrox713

OldFirmInBSP.dbc
    Old Firm in the Blue Square prem - no transfer budgets - reduced wage budgets - no longer in the champions league - two teams from Highland League replace Old Firm in SPL and champions league

43. Thanks Triv...just one more quick question...what happens to foreign players who come to the league then? Will they accumulate days towards the nationality of the city that their club is from or towards the nation which is hosting the league?

44. Quote Originally Posted by DrIgz View Post
    Thanks Triv...just one more quick question...what happens to foreign players who come to the league then? Will they accumulate days towards the nationality of the city that their club is from or towards the nation which is hosting the league?
    the nation hosting the league

45. OK, seeing as I can't do this myself....

Can you please create a league comprising of the six former Yugoslav republics (Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia). Each division should have 18 teams and there should be 5 divisions (Or more, if there are enough teams and it can be done, but I'm ok with 5) Teams should be placed into the divisions based on reputation. There will also be a cup competition which will include all teams from these divisions (or maybe more teams, some of which aren't in any of the divisions if that can be done) I'd like to keep the six national teams as they are and have the clubs produce newgens from the country of the city that the club is based in. I know you said that new players coming in will gain the host nation's nationality but if that can be avoided, that would be great.

So, the league will be based in one of the six republics and that is fine as long as the actual competitions from there (as well as all the other republics) are removed and replaced with this new one. This new league should now have a different Uefa coefficient than the host nation did (you can set some arbitrary value to these or combine the values from the six nations, or I can do it myself later). Any other info that is necessary and needs to be done a certain way to make it work, let me know and I can tell what I would like. Otherwise, if it's not critical, you can leave it for me to do, I don't mind.

I have made an xml file of what I think this should look like, but when I try to start a game with it, it crashes while it's setting up the database. If you would like (and you tell me how) I could upload it and you can tell me where I'm going wrong. I didn't include a lot of the details like prize money and such because I thought those would be easily added in once I get the oevrall structure. Also, I tried to do it by making a new nation but since I don't actually want a new national team, I don't think it's going to work.

If you think you can make this for me (at least the overall structure that will make it work, I can fill in tedious details like prize money and such myself if you like) and you get what I mean, great, but I understand that it might take a while or I might not have explained it well. So if you would like more details, let me know. If you want to see my xml file, let me know. Otherwise, if you have any other ideas as to why this is not working or advice on how I could do this, all would be much appreciated.

Thank you

46. Quote Originally Posted by DrIgz View Post
    OK, seeing as I can't do this myself....

Can you please create a league comprising of the six former Yugoslav republics (Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia). Each division should have 18 teams and there should be 5 divisions (Or more, if there are enough teams and it can be done, but I'm ok with 5) Teams should be placed into the divisions based on reputation. There will also be a cup competition which will include all teams from these divisions (or maybe more teams, some of which aren't in any of the divisions if that can be done) I'd like to keep the six national teams as they are and have the clubs produce newgens from the country of the city that the club is based in. I know you said that new players coming in will gain the host nation's nationality but if that can be avoided, that would be great.

So, the league will be based in one of the six republics and that is fine as long as the actual competitions from there (as well as all the other republics) are removed and replaced with this new one. This new league should now have a different Uefa coefficient than the host nation did (you can set some arbitrary value to these or combine the values from the six nations, or I can do it myself later). Any other info that is necessary and needs to be done a certain way to make it work, let me know and I can tell what I would like. Otherwise, if it's not critical, you can leave it for me to do, I don't mind.

I have made an xml file of what I think this should look like, but when I try to start a game with it, it crashes while it's setting up the database. If you would like (and you tell me how) I could upload it and you can tell me where I'm going wrong. I didn't include a lot of the details like prize money and such because I thought those would be easily added in once I get the oevrall structure. Also, I tried to do it by making a new nation but since I don't actually want a new national team, I don't think it's going to work.

If you think you can make this for me (at least the overall structure that will make it work, I can fill in tedious details like prize money and such myself if you like) and you get what I mean, great, but I understand that it might take a while or I might not have explained it well. So if you would like more details, let me know. If you want to see my xml file, let me know. Otherwise, if you have any other ideas as to why this is not working or advice on how I could do this, all would be much appreciated.

Thank you
    Upload your xml file by clicking on paper clip next to smiley at top of reply to thread box, click on top browse box and then select the XML file then click 1st upload button when its listed in middle its done, close window and submit reply. I think I know problem and solution, and newgens if anything like FM10 are based from stadium city the majority of the time they were in FM10 anyway. If I cant fix your XML I should be able to rebuild structure for you at least.

47. Has anyone created a workable J-League yet, or at least a database that adds Japanese players?

Thanks in advance.

48. I'm sorry, I can't figure out how to upload. When I click the paperclip, it opens a new window which is basically the first page of this thread. I can't see how I'm supposed to select my XML...what am I missing?

49. Ok, I'm a noob, here it is...
    Attached Files

50. Quote Originally Posted by DrIgz View Post
    I'm sorry, I can't figure out how to upload. When I click the paperclip, it opens a new window which is basically the first page of this thread. I can't see how I'm supposed to select my XML...what am I missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by DrIgz View Post
    Ok, I'm a noob, here it is...
    what is this?
    Have you made your own request?

EDIT: ignore me, i just read the posts above

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO