Like Tree1Likes

LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

1. Jack Wilsheres fave clubs should be

West Ham, Arsenal, Bolton in that order and Owen Coyle and Wenger as favoured personelle

2. Mate I have to give you a round of applause for this wonderful update, but there are a few things you can change mate.

Ryo Miyaichi is one hell of a fast bugger, his 100 time rivals Walcott's one, 10.84 to Walcott's 10.30.

Therefore his pace and acceleration needs increasing to 17 each.

http://younggunsblog.co.uk/2010/12/m...00-metre-time/

3. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Can you increase Wilsheres mental attributes.. I thinks he's more influential and would make a good captain
    done
    Quote Originally Posted by ICYUNVME View Post
    Kenny Dalglish definately needs and stat boost!
    done
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleety19 View Post
    great update but does it seem that Liverpool seem to be hammering every team week in week out on anyone elses? p.s Wilshires favourite club is West Ham :s
    just your game mate.. if you look on editor there noway near the best rated team in the league infact the 5-6th best team
    Quote Originally Posted by westham234 View Post
    Wilshere supports west ham.
    i havent changed anything about relationships yet so it would have already been set
    Quote Originally Posted by ICYUNVME View Post
    On mine they are getting hammered week in week out. Might have something to do with transfers. As on mine they haven't signed any big name/first team players, just a load of future players.

And we're playing 442

I think a favoured formation change for Dalglish is at hand...
    se this is what i mean.. different saves will have different games and some games will be unrealistic.. unfortunatley i cant do anything to solve that
    Quote Originally Posted by CalumE5 View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked, but can you make Kelly + Johnson accomplished midfielders (Kelly right, Johnson both), as they've been pushing forward, especially when we play 3-5-2!

Thanks
    johnson has but i think kelly is just RWB.. ill make him a little bit better in midfield so you'll be able to train him.. but i dont think he is or will ver be a mid player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaffarano View Post
    V4 will be released on Saturday.

Carrick signed a new deal with United that runs until 2014.
    http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...-new-deal.aspx
    correct and done
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewinter94 View Post
    Not sure if you saw my post on the last thread but if not:

Jordan Slew at Sheff Utd needs a big PA increase, he's made an England U19 appearance and he's one of the top scorers in the U18 league Utd are in.
    yep done
    Quote Originally Posted by brianpullen View Post
    Jack Wilsheres fave clubs should be

West Ham, Arsenal, Bolton in that order and Owen Coyle and Wenger as favoured personelle
    alright mate
    Quote Originally Posted by AceAvenger View Post
    Mate I have to give you a round of applause for this wonderful update, but there are a few things you can change mate.

Ryo Miyaichi is one hell of a fast bugger, his 100 time rivals Walcott's one, 10.84 to Walcott's 10.30.

Therefore his pace and acceleration needs increasing to 17 each.

http://younggunsblog.co.uk/2010/12/m...00-metre-time/
    alright mate

4. Fletcher signed a new deal with United that runs until 2015.
    http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...-contract.aspx

5. NatCat

• Birmingham Career

2010/11:
      Premier League - 6th, FA Cup - WINNERS, Carling Cup - Runners Up (v Chelsea)

2011/12:
      Premier League - WINNERS, FA Cup - WINNERS, Carling Cup - 4th Round (v West Ham), UEFA Europa League - WINNERS, Community Shield - WINNERS
    Rotation

6. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaffarano View Post
    Fletcher signed a new deal with United that runs until 2015.
    http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...-contract.aspx
    yep
    can do all apart from plymouth and toure... you cannot se administration on editor just edit finances.. and toure might be proved not guilty and get away with a warning.. so not chaging anything yet

7. I3east's Avatar I3east
    Modern Day Legend
    Is Roy Carroll a free agent already ?

8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3east View Post
    Is Roy Carroll a free agent already ?
    yes he is

9. know u have added few players is there any chance of addin united new signing from belguim would be hugely appreciated if could cant wait for v4 - v3 was awsome great work lfc

10. Quote Originally Posted by craig curtis View Post
    know u have added few players is there any chance of addin united new signing from belguim would be hugely appreciated if could cant wait for v4 - v3 was awsome great work lfc
    He talks about Adnan Januzaj, who United signed from Anderlecht for £300k.
    Last edited by Zaffarano; 05/03/2011 at 01:30 PM.

11. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    okayyy

12. Roll on 10.00am lol

13. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Si001 View Post
    Roll on 10.00am lol
    haha tbh your lucky im up!

finished a 24hour charity sport event yesterday afternoon so still aching/tired like anythin from that!

14. Could you please tell me which teams got a sugar daddy? Would be very helpful.
    thx

15. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernanes View Post
    Could you please tell me which teams got a sugar daddy? Would be very helpful.
    thx
    eerrmm racing, man city, malaga off the top of myhead

16. Is it possible to set Van der Sar's retirement date at the end of the season? Because he always stays for more than a year in my saves =/

17. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by dasty View Post
    Is it possible to set Van der Sar's retirement date at the end of the season? Because he always stays for more than a year in my saves =/
    yea i think ive done it but it always seems to mess up so ill try and get it sorted before release

18. When released patch? I am here from Bulgaria and 11:50 hours. Is there any update of transfers in Bulgaria

19. Quote Originally Posted by denw View Post
    When released patch? I am here from Bulgaria and 11:50 hours. Is there any update of transfers in Bulgaria
    The update will be released in 7 minutes, so at 12.00.

20. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    released in like 4 minutes.. just getting screenshots and last bits

21. Suspense is killing me

22. Quote Originally Posted by Joshhh View Post
    Suspense is killing me
    me too

23. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.

24. just a question there!
    are there any budget changes from V3????

P.S. great work man.....starting a new game and hope for the best ,

25. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by bozinis8 View Post
    just a question there!
    are there any budget changes from V3????

P.S. great work man.....starting a new game and hope for the best ,
    ermm there's has been a couple SLIGHT altercations but most are foreign teams like anzhi from russia.. most known teams are kept relatively the same

26. Quote Originally Posted by brianpullen View Post
    Johan Elmander - AMR/ST
    Kevin Davies - ST
    Joey Obrien - out season, knee ligs
    Sam Ricketts - out season, achilles
    Joe Riley, Josh Vela, Michael O'Halloran and Adam Blakeman - up CA/PA been doing great for reserves and on verge of first team. Also give Proffesional contracts
    Adam Blakeman - change to DM/MC
    Michael O'Halloran - change to AML/ST
    Stuart Holden - change to MC
    Adam Bogdan - up CA/PA
    Alex McQuade and Jay Lynch - Change to youth contracts
    Oulwasanmi Odelusi - ST

Think thats everything for now
    You said all this had be done?

27. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    sent PM.. sorry bout that

28. eyy, good work on the v4, i wished i had posted some transfers that were not included v4, are you still taking suggestions for v5 now?

if so here are some MLS transfers-

Javier Martina to Toronto FC
    Nick Soolsma to Toronto FC
    Khari Stephenson to San Jose Earthquakes
    Jermaine Taylor from St. George's SC to Houston Dynamo
    Franco Coria from Chacarita Juniors to New England Revolution
    Pat Onstad to D.C. United
    Diego Cháves from Nacional to Chicago Fire
    Fred from New England Revolution to D.C. United
    Andrew Jacobson from Philadelphia Union to FC Dallas
    Josh Gardner from Carolina RailHawks to Columbus Crew
    Carlos Ruiz from Aris to Philadelphia Union
    Julius James to Columbus Crew
    Scott Lorenz to Sporting Kansas City
    Marcos Mondaini from Fénix to Chivas USA
    Lamar Neagle to Seattle Sounders FC
    Michael Augustine from FC Abuja to New England Revolution

thank you

29. fm1063's Avatar fm1063
    Modern Day Legend
    has daniel sturridge been improved?

30. Jason Banton is a liverpool player not blackburn we sign him in january.

31. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4_fabregas View Post
    eyy, good work on the v4, i wished i had posted some transfers that were not included v4, are you still taking suggestions for v5 now?

if so here are some MLS transfers-

Javier Martina to Toronto FC
    Nick Soolsma to Toronto FC
    Khari Stephenson to San Jose Earthquakes
    Jermaine Taylor from St. George's SC to Houston Dynamo
    Franco Coria from Chacarita Juniors to New England Revolution
    Pat Onstad to D.C. United
    Diego Cháves from Nacional to Chicago Fire
    Fred from New England Revolution to D.C. United
    Andrew Jacobson from Philadelphia Union to FC Dallas
    Josh Gardner from Carolina RailHawks to Columbus Crew
    Carlos Ruiz from Aris to Philadelphia Union
    Julius James to Columbus Crew
    Scott Lorenz to Sporting Kansas City
    Marcos Mondaini from Fénix to Chivas USA
    Lamar Neagle to Seattle Sounders FC
    Michael Augustine from FC Abuja to New England Revolution

thank you
    cheers mate and i dno dont think im releasing another but keep suggestiong as this will be summer one aswell
    Quote Originally Posted by fm1063 View Post
    has daniel sturridge been improved?
    yes, his ca has
    Quote Originally Posted by inviz345 View Post
    Jason Banton is a liverpool player not blackburn we sign him in january.
    yea done

32. whats the extension on the file name meant to be like .rar etc

33. why vidic influence just 12

34. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by sidhoops1 View Post
    whats the extension on the file name meant to be like .rar etc
    when you first download it.. ts supposed to be a zip.. then when you extract it its supposed to be dbc.. but if you follow instructions it dont really matter

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kankan View Post
    why vidic influence just 12
    it isant i upped it to 16

35. Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!

36. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
    cheers mate really appreciate it and yea prem is the one i try and make perfect

37. Could you up Daniel Powell by a lot more again, he is so underated on FM but in real life, he has 5 goals in 6

38. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Could you up Daniel Powell by a lot more again, he is so underated on FM but in real life, he has 5 goals in 6
    ok ill take a look

39. Cheers matey

40. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    no worries

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:18 PM ----------

If people havent noticed ive kept updating the v4 download... so all suggestions since v4 was initially released have been done and will be there if you download the update again

If unsure if i have edited it more.. just look at the file size as it will obv go up everytime i edit it

41. Kuyt should be put up to 20 in everything after yesterday

42. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnLFC View Post
    Kuyt should be put up to 20 in everything after yesterday
    haha after scoring 3 goals from a total of 7 yards! thats impressive

43. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    haha after scoring 3 goals from a total of 7 yards! thats impressive
    But still, a hat-trick vs the Mancs

44. Just wondering if you could edit Malagas transfer revenue to 100%? As I would expect it will be that in 11.3 due to the owners riches, also a increase in their balance? 31m isn't that much considering how rich their owner is.

45. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Witsel View Post
    Just wondering if you could edit Malagas transfer revenue to 100%? As I would expect it will be that in 11.3 due to the owners riches, also a increase in their balance? 31m isn't that much considering how rich their owner is.
    ill have a look mate see what they do in 11.3.. 31m for a team like malaga is huge.. its only like 20m on editor but the sugar daddy increases it..

46. We can use this with the new patch right?

47. i noticed you improved tevez... is he like fm10 again?

48. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by polskaGOLA View Post
    We can use this with the new patch right?
    yea.. all bugs that are fixed in 11.3 will be in this aswell
    Quote Originally Posted by superfrank View Post
    i noticed you improved tevez... is he like fm10 again?
    his CA has been improved to 176 as he deserves hit

49. I noticed that Polanski is declared for Poland. When did this happen?

I assume this was the database's doing, because I doubt SI's researchers would make that mistake. He should be German with Polish second nationality. While he has declared himself for Germany, he has little chance of breaking the team, and there was recent speculation of him reconsidering Poland, though I still find it unlikely (and personally don't want him). It's your call if you want him to be declared for Poland or not.

Having look at the stats, I still think that Malecki, Grosicki, Mierzejewski and Peszko in particular stat's should be boosted higher. These players are all very good and the attributes they have is that of Championship sides looking to stave off relegation. They all should be nearer to upper Championship/bottom table Premiership level. And Peszko should be near or at Bundesliga level.

Also I have noticed that Michal Hubnik is not at Legia Warszawa.

And having watch Maor Melikson play for my team 4 games, I think he should have higher Teamwork, Creativity, Decisions, Anticipation and Balance, as well as a good of a boost in strength. (Ekstraklasa is quite the physical league, and he has came and adapted well without problems in these last few games). His long shots and finishing are also quite good, don't know why they are so low. Those should be boosted as well.

I realize what I am asking for him would make him a very good player, but he is. Quite clearly a few levels above the Ekstraklasa. If he starts scoring for fun, then I can unfortunately see him off in the summer already.

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO