Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by rugrat123 View Post
    found a solution to the ancelotti problem just need to set his leaving date in non playing history
    yes already done it
    Quote Originally Posted by REALGSA View Post
    2 questions

Are there any errors in 2nd season with champs league and europa league

&

Is West Ham stadium move for 2014 to Olympic stadium in this...
    no an no.. that was old database and also the olympic stadium dont exist in the game so im not creating it mate
    Last edited by LFCMarshall; 10/06/2011 at 03:51 PM.

2. Steve Kean aims to prove Blackburn's ambition to Chris Samba - after being given a transfer kitty of more than £26million just read that.I knew Blackburn would have quite a bit to spend.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Young deal practically completed personal terms have been agreed and a medical has been done he just has to sign on the dotted line when he comes back from holidays in 7-10 days.Id expect him to sign with the way he has been banging on about winning stuff.

3. there are two ryo miyaichi's on the game

4. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Steve Kean aims to prove Blackburn's ambition to Chris Samba - after being given a transfer kitty of more than £26million just read that.I knew Blackburn would have quite a bit to spend.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Young deal practically completed personal terms have been agreed and a medical has been done he just has to sign on the dotted line when he comes back from holidays in 7-10 days.Id expect him to sign with the way he has been banging on about winning stuff.
    yep although the blackburn budget will og to around 15mil no more
    Quote Originally Posted by gooner4life123 View Post
    there are two ryo miyaichi's on the game
    there is for some people and not for others.. it cannot be stopped

5. Sumner_05's Avatar Sumner_05
    Star Player
    on my game, carlo ancelotti has gone back to chelsea aug 2010

6. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumner_05 View Post
    on my game, carlo ancelotti has gone back to chelsea aug 2010
    yes i know.. its happened on everyone's game.. ive set that he has left the club so ill see what i can do further to stop it

7. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    yes i know.. its happened on everyone's game.. ive set that he has left the club so ill see what i can do further to stop it
    Could set him to dislike Chelsea and Roman and it might work.

8. any chance of having 2 neymar's instead of ryo miyaichi's mate lol

9. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Could set him to dislike Chelsea and Roman and it might work.
    then its unrealistic haha ill find a way
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzon View Post
    any chance of having 2 neymar's instead of ryo miyaichi's mate lol
    yea you wish! tbh the miyachi problem is bizarre.. on myn and some others there is no duplication of players yet some people say sterling and miyachi have duplicated so dno whats with that :L

10. I sort of have the myiachi problem when I search his name it comes up twice but when I go to Feyenoord(where he is on loan) there is only 1 of him so its only in the searching is there 2 of him.

11. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    I sort of have the myiachi problem when I search his name it comes up twice but when I go to Feyenoord(where he is on loan) there is only 1 of him so its only in the searching is there 2 of him.
    yea i dont think there is actually two of him just a duplicate player inofrmation bit, for example in the year 2020 i doubt there will be 2 miyachi's in the arsenal starting 11..

so not a problem really

12. I have downloaded the patch but how do i apply it to the game??

13. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by San Adam View Post
    I have downloaded the patch but how do i apply it to the game??
    instructions are in the description of the download

14. Ashley Young 2 Man Utd deal to finalized after he comes back from holiday

15. Quote Originally Posted by MUFC2011 View Post
    Ashley Young 2 Man Utd deal to finalized after he comes back from holiday
    It isn't finalized Man UTD haven't even made official interest.

16. So is sky sports lieing ?

17. Quote Originally Posted by maniau View Post
    It isn't finalized Man UTD haven't even made official interest.
    He has officially agreed personal terms. But it's still not confirmed, he has to pass a medical, get both clubs final consent etc.

18. Still looks like a rumor to me and it has been shown that signing contracts before the clubs had agreed on a transfer fee just proves that only the player wants to leave(for example the Barca and Rossi situation)

19. NUFC have officially signed Yohan Cabaye on a 5 year deal.

20. Fifteen year old Lloyd Jones has Signed for Liverpool from Plymouth Argyle

21. David Vaughan is free agent now.

22. Quote Originally Posted by maniau View Post
    Still looks like a rumor to me and it has been shown that signing contracts before the clubs had agreed on a transfer fee just proves that only the player wants to leave(for example the Barca and Rossi situation)
    Young agrees United terms | Sky Sports | Football | Premier League | News

23. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    young is basically done mate, i will do him for ya

that 15 year old wont be on the game and im not adding anymore youth, and you sure david vaughan is a free?

24. Thanks to the extra 0 you had I just raided Santos for Neymar and Ganso.SPL finally has some quality.Looking to add a few more.Not much money left tho its amazing how fast 54m can be spent in FM.Haha.Anyways how many changes have you made now.

25. Why is Alan Smith free? He isn't free atm mate.

26. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Thanks to the extra 0 you had I just raided Santos for Neymar and Ganso.SPL finally has some quality.Looking to add a few more.Not much money left tho its amazing how fast 54m can be spent in FM.Haha.Anyways how many changes have you made now.
    yea file been updated now so no-one else really has that mistake haha.. and i couldnt do that.. make the game soo unrelaistic haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Blyndreaper View Post
    Why is Alan Smith free? He isn't free atm mate.
    cus newcastle have said he is free leave and talk to other clubs.. no fee, basically he a free agent
    lestatrapedme likes this.

27. He will 90% surely sign for Leeds but, let's wait ahah. Btw mate David Vaughan is really free.

28. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blyndreaper View Post
    He will 90% surely sign for Leeds but, let's wait ahah. Btw mate David Vaughan is really free.
    ye bates said its just his wages that need to be lowered at min haha... and okayy

29. sergio busquets should be improved one of barcelonas un noticed players does a very good job shielding the back 4

xedran shaqiri from basel done well against england and impressed me only 18 or 19 one for the future

also granit xhaka also another player for the future and also impressed

domencio criscito should have good potential good player

aly cisshoko good left bk now and for the future

would like tshababala bk on the game as i would like to sign him lol

ken de bruyne good young belgium prospect linked with chelsea

and also finally yassine el ghannsay i think thats how u spell it from belgium a tricky pacey winger from gent also highly rated in belgium

keep up the good work big fan of your work :-)

30. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by superleeds View Post
    sergio busquets should be improved one of barcelonas un noticed players does a very good job shielding the back 4

xedran shaqiri from basel done well against england and impressed me only 18 or 19 one for the future

also granit xhaka also another player for the future and also impressed

domencio criscito should have good potential good player

aly cisshoko good left bk now and for the future

would like tshababala bk on the game as i would like to sign him lol

ken de bruyne good young belgium prospect linked with chelsea

and also finally yassine el ghannsay i think thats how u spell it from belgium a tricky pacey winger from gent also highly rated in belgium

keep up the good work big fan of your work :-)
    some of them done although

busquets, criscito, cissokho already good enough...

31. Does Jordan Houghton play for liverpool? Cos I've Googled him and I can only find that he plays for chelsea, has he just moved to liverpool or something?

32. when would it be availiable to download the next patch when ever u finished with the changes

33. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalecooke1 View Post
    Does Jordan Houghton play for liverpool? Cos I've Googled him and I can only find that he plays for chelsea, has he just moved to liverpool or something?
    a football fan would know this .. yes signed for 16-20million from sunderland yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by superleeds View Post
    when would it be availiable to download the next patch when ever u finished with the changes
    in about 3/4 weeks only just released first update

34. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    a football fan would know this .. yes signed for 16-20million from sunderland yesterday

in about 3/4 weeks only just released first update
    He said Jordan Houghton (Who I think does play for Chelsea)

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    yes already done it

no an no.. that was old database and also the olympic stadium dont exist in the game so im not creating it mate
    The Olympic stadium is in the editor! look up england grounds over 50,000 and it's there, you have to make it non-extinct and then you can use it

35. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    He said Jordan Houghton (Who I think does play for Chelsea)

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

The Olympic stadium is in the editor! look up england grounds over 50,000 and it's there, you have to make it non-extinct and then you can use it
    haha just relaised he said that :L oh dear i need to read better

and isit? haha ill chnage it then

36. Here is a link to all of the free agents in england Football News, Headlines & Goals | Give Me Football (this gets updated every day) i hope this helps

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

also Dennis Lawrence is now a coach at wigan
    Roberto Martinez has a new 3 year contract ( till 31st june 2014)
    Callum Mcmanaman has a new 2 year contract ( till 31st june 2013)
    I think steven caldwell, daniel de ridder, Jason Koumas and callam williams have been released from wigan

37. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    ok mate

38. S.Caldwell(Wigan),B.Zenden(Sunderland),Rachubka(Bl ackpool),McFadden(Birmingham are all on free transfer.Watched SkySports news this moring and they had the PFA's best 11 in otherwords they tried to make people who had no contracts feel better.

39. this is not very importent but very complicated BBC Sport - Rushden expelled from Conference

40. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    S.Caldwell(Wigan),B.Zenden(Sunderland),Rachubka(Bl ackpool),McFadden(Birmingham are all on free transfer.Watched SkySports news this moring and they had the PFA's best 11 in otherwords they tried to make people who had no contracts feel better.
    already done, i watched the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by David Carter View Post
    this is not very importent but very complicated BBC Sport - Rushden expelled from Conference
    im gunna leave it for now.. can get very complicated like you said and mess up the leagues .. so ill just wait for fm12 to sort that one out

41. sorry if i have missed it, but.... will there be ca/pa changes?

Apart from that question, you are doing a great job and looking forward to the release

How many playable countries remains to be edited for transfers?

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

oh, I just downloaded your summer update, and noticed Ricardo Alvarez is in Arsenal, but that is not confirmed yet, just a rumour as far as I know. If you've got any source on that I'd be greatful to see it.

42. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yes there is CA/PA Changes

i dont do leagues at a time i do them randomley so there is transfers done from most leagues, but there will be some missing hence this thread

ricardo alverez i moved because simply in every journalist collum it has said they have signed him, when comparing trasfer budgets they even added in arsenal's 1 million they paid for him, so it looks pretty certain, although ill change it if not

43. Barca should have a £40m budget

44. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    Barca should have a £40m budget
    Yes its done

45. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    will do when confirmed

46. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    yes there is CA/PA Changes

i dont do leagues at a time i do them randomley so there is transfers done from most leagues, but there will be some missing hence this thread

ricardo alverez i moved because simply in every journalist collum it has said they have signed him, when comparing trasfer budgets they even added in arsenal's 1 million they paid for him, so it looks pretty certain, although ill change it if not
    No, he had not moved to Arsenal. Velez had denied that. The club is holding out for 12m and Wenger refuse to meet it, as Alvarez still have a fair amount of years remaining in his contract, unlike what the media is claiming. Roma had also joined in the auction to get him, but nothing is official yet, so I don't really think you should move him to Arsenal.

47. Alexis Sanchez to Barcelona looks pretty much confirmed also and Nasri to United looking more and more likely but u may be better waiting.

If u haven't done it already Brown and Gibson seem certain to go to Sunderland and O' Shea could be joining them if they all go it will be for £12m. Real Madrid have signed Jose Callejon although I haven't downloaded ur db yet so u may have him already.

And Bojan looks like he is going to Udinese possibly to help get Sanchez again though maybe u should wait as I'm not sure about the amount paid but he does seem certain to go would be shocked if he's still at Barca next season.
    Last edited by Dazzmondo; 11/06/2011 at 06:02 PM.

48. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by dasty View Post
    No, he had not moved to Arsenal. Velez had denied that. The club is holding out for 12m and Wenger refuse to meet it, as Alvarez still have a fair amount of years remaining in his contract, unlike what the media is claiming. Roma had also joined in the auction to get him, but nothing is official yet, so I don't really think you should move him to Arsenal.
    alright ill change him
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzmondo View Post
    Alexis Sanchez to Barcelona looks pretty much confirmed also and Nasri to United looking more and more likely but u may be better waiting.

If u haven't done it already Brown and Gibson seem certain to go to Sunderland and O' Shea could be joining them if they all go it will be for £12m. Real Madrid have signed Jose Callejon although I haven't downloaded ur db yet so u may have him already.

And Bojan looks like he is going to Udinese possibly to help get Sanchez again though maybe u should wait as I'm not sure about the amount paid but he does seem certain to go would be shocked if he's still at Barca next season.
    all of them rumours or at early stages ( apart from callejon )
    so i will do them when they are near enough certain to go through

49. I have just downloaded your update so can you give me an update of some of the players increased?

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO