Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    its been no problem for three years has it ? whats suddenly changed
    The fact I've noticed.

2. Kevin Gameiro plays for PSG now not Loreint.

3. Andreas Granqvist left FC Groningen to join Genoa for 4,5 mil.
    Diego Biseswar's crossing should be upped a bit, gave a lot of assists the 2nd half of the season + natural position AMR because that's where he plays all the time.
    Mokotjo is said to be the biggest South-African talent, PA doesn't show and he is able to play VR.
    You forgot to do Virgil van Dijk's (FC Groningen) position VR/S and CA/PA/heading up a bit.
    Willy Overtoom (Heracles) can easily play at the level of Ajax/Feyenoord/PSV, been leader on Heracles' side all season.
    Everton CA up and Armenteros CA/PA up, scored alot for Heracles.

4. not sure if this is possible but can you prevent ancelotti getting the chelsea job

5. I assume you have done the Mclaren to Forrest move

6. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    The fact I've noticed.
    hahaha.. okay! (y)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nil Satis Nisi Optimum View Post
    Kevin Gameiro plays for PSG now not Loreint.
    done
    Quote Originally Posted by Wubje View Post
    Andreas Granqvist left FC Groningen to join Genoa for 4,5 mil.
    Diego Biseswar's crossing should be upped a bit, gave a lot of assists the 2nd half of the season + natural position AMR because that's where he plays all the time.
    Mokotjo is said to be the biggest South-African talent, PA doesn't show and he is able to play VR.
    You forgot to do Virgil van Dijk's (FC Groningen) position VR/S and CA/PA/heading up a bit.
    Willy Overtoom (Heracles) can easily play at the level of Ajax/Feyenoord/PSV, been leader on Heracles' side all season.
    Everton CA up and Armenteros CA/PA up, scored alot for Heracles.
    yepp
    Quote Originally Posted by the cowboy jb View Post
    not sure if this is possible but can you prevent ancelotti getting the chelsea job
    yep done it
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    I assume you have done the Mclaren to Forrest move
    yep

7. Jasonlfc96's Avatar Jasonlfc96Premium Member
    formerly asjso
    Fernando Torres loyalty and making decisions should be lowered to 0

8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonlfc96 View Post
    Fernando Torres loyalty and making decisions should be lowered to 0
    not really...

9. Not that I want to read 66 pages of thread to see if this has been mentioned, but Kaid Mohamed should have been moved from Bath to AFC Wimbledon during the last spring update.

Thanks.

10. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by slack View Post
    Not that I want to read 66 pages of thread to see if this has been mentioned, but Kaid Mohamed should have been moved from Bath to AFC Wimbledon during the last spring update.

Thanks.
    i dont blame you .. but no it aint been said

11. Modern Day Legend
    Charlie Griffin has left Stevenage on a free transfer btw sorry if im being quite annoying with all the Stevenage transfers lol

12. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by cfc12345 View Post
    Charlie Griffin has left Stevenage on a free transfer btw sorry if im being quite annoying with all the Stevenage transfers lol
    okayy and no dont be more, more the merrier!
    cfc12345 likes this.

13. LFC, did you find the flaw causing it to crash at 24th of june 2011?

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

LFC, did you find the flaw causing it to crash at 24th of june 2011?
    I'm checking if it's one of my extra changes.. I'll let you know.

14. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    LFC, did you find the flaw causing it to crash at 24th of june 2011?

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

I'm checking if it's one of my extra changes.. I'll let you know.
    well ive ran three testers now and its not crashed so dno mate

15. Bristol Rovers
    Out- Players
    Danny Coles Exeter
    Released
    Mike Green
    Dominic Blizzard
    Gavin Williams
    JP Kalala
    Jeff Hughes
    Danny Senda
    Carl Regan

-Staff
    Martin Foyle
    Darren Patterson Rotherham Ass Manager

Loans Expired
    Conrad Logan
    James Tunnicliffe
    David McCraken
    Reggie Lambe

In
    -Players
    Scott Bevan- Torquay
    Craig Stanley- Morecambe
    Matt Gill- Norwich

-Staff
    Shaun North- Torquay
    John Milton- Torquay

can you adjust Harry Pell's CA/PA slightly
    Last edited by skunker; 14/06/2011 at 06:05 PM.

16. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    well ive ran three testers now and its not crashed so dno mate
    What kind of extra changes do you use ingame?

17. mine crashed on june 24th just now

18. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by skunker View Post
    Bristol Rovers
    Out- Players
    Danny Coles Exeter
    Released
    Mike Green
    Dominic Blizzard
    Gavin Williams
    JP Kalala
    Jeff Hughes
    Danny Senda
    Carl Regan

-Staff
    Martin Foyle
    Darren Patterson Rotherham Ass Manager

Loans Expired
    Conrad Logan
    James Tunnicliffe
    David McCraken
    Reggie Lambe

In
    -Players
    Scott Bevan- Torquay
    Craig Stanley- Morecambe
    Matt Gill- Norwich

-Staff
    Shaun North- Torquay
    John Milton- Torquay
    okayy
    What kind of extra changes do you use ingame?
    nothing.. i use the same update .. only thing i can think of is graphics may be conflicting with the file.. but ive just ran another and im in september 2011 now

19. Valencia sign Dani Parego.

Moya goes to Getafe on loan.

Benoit Costil signs for Stade Rennais.

Nicolas Douchez signs for PSG.

Nathan Tyson to Derby.

20. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yeppp

21. Modern Day Legend
    West ham have signed Abdoulaye Faye on a free transfer just to let you know

22. Boateng agrees Bayern move | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Possible Deal

looks like Jerome Boateng has all but signed for Bayern

and 16 year old Kebbie who plays for Leeds seems to be on his way to Barcelona (I would imagine he would play for the u19 or Barca B if he signs)

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Santana set for Napoli switch | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Possible Deal

Evina set for Addicks move | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Possible Deal

Valencia pounce for Parejo | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Done Deal

Rennes clinch Costil capture | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Done Deal

Canaries closing on Bennett | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Possible Deal

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

16 year old Brazilian sensation Jean Carlos Chera has joined Genoa if u don't have that in

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Just wondering Marshall are u updating international/club caps and goals?

23. IM going to keep updating with completed transfers mate.

Hope Akpan - Crawley.

24. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    West ham have signed Abdoulaye Faye on a free transfer just to let you know
    okayy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzmondo View Post
    Boateng agrees Bayern move | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Possible Deal

looks like Jerome Boateng has all but signed for Bayern

and 16 year old Kebbie who plays for Leeds seems to be on his way to Barcelona (I would imagine he would play for the u19 or Barca B if he signs)

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Santana set for Napoli switch | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Possible Deal

Evina set for Addicks move | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Possible Deal

Valencia pounce for Parejo | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Done Deal

Rennes clinch Costil capture | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Done Deal

Canaries closing on Bennett | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Possible Deal

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

16 year old Brazilian sensation Jean Carlos Chera has joined Genoa if u don't have that in

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Just wondering Marshall are u updating international/club caps and goals?
    okay.. and no i wasent going to as it messes abit with history, but i may start to.. mainly only major nations to start with
    Quote Originally Posted by Nil Satis Nisi Optimum View Post
    IM going to keep updating with completed transfers mate.

Hope Akpan - Crawley.
    okay

25. can u confirm that this works on the pc version mate?

Also i cant see that editor data folder???

26. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by mufc19 View Post
    can u confirm that this works on the pc version mate?

Also i cant see that editor data folder???
    pc version? yea its for pc... if there is no editor data folder then create one called 'editor data'

27. In Turkish Super League(Spor Toto Süper Lig); Bucaspor, Kasımpaşa and Konyaspor eliminated and went to first divison(Bank Asya 1. Lig).

Also Samsunspor, Orduspor and Mersin İdman Yurdu went up to Super League(Spor Toto Süper Lig).

Last Super League Champions is Fenerbahçe, second team is Trabzonspor and third team is Bursaspor.

Also last cup champion is Besiktas and other finalist is İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediyespor.

Transfers

Ankaragücü

IN: Berat Çetinkaya(Prensip anlaşması / Sakaryaspor)

OUT: Serdar Özkan, Bora Körk, Metin Akan, Michael Klukowski(Manisaspor)

MP Antalyaspor

IN: Veselin Minev(Levski Sofya), Doğa Kaya(Eskişehirspor), Musa Aydın(Bucaspor), Ali Tandoğan(Bursaspor), Mehmet Eren Boyraz(Kayserispor)

OUT: Veysel Cihan, Tuna Üzümcü, Yenal Tuncer, Volkan Altın, Serge Pacome, İlkem Özkaynak

Beşiktaş

IN: Egemen Korkmaz(Trabzonspor), Burak Kaplan(B. Leverkusen), Veli Kavlak-Tanju Kayhan(Rapid Wien), Mustafa Pektemek(Gençlerbirliği), Sidnei(Benfica), Mehmet Akyüz(Tavşanlı Linyit), Manuel Fernandes,Ersan(Adana)

OUT: Bobo, Hakan Arıkan(Mersin İdman Yurdu),Erhan

Bursaspor

IN: -

OUT: Ali Tandoğan(Antalyaspor), Mustafa Keçeli(MİY), Ivan Ergiç, Dimitar Ivankov, Hüseyin Çimşir, Jozy Altidore, Bekir Ozan Has(Gaziantepspor)

Eskişehirspor

IN: Deniz Vural(E. Frankfurt II), Abdülaziz Solmaz(Samsunspor)

OUT: Doğa Kaya(MP Antalyaspor), Ümit Karan

Fenerbahçe

IN: Emmanuel Emenike(K. Karabükspor), Serdar Kesimal(Kayserispor), Orhan Şam(Gençlerbirliği)

OUT: İlhan Eker(Kayserispor), Okan Alkan(Kiralık-Kayserispor), Gökhan Ünal(Kayserispor)

Galatasaray

IN: Fatih Terim(TD), Selçuk İnan(Trabzonspor), Johan Elmander(Bolton)

OUT: Cem Sultan(Kayserispor), Lucas Neill, Harry Kewell, Barış Özbek(Trabzonspor), Robinson Zapata, Federico Insua

Gaziantepspor
    IN: Yasin Pehlivan(Rapid Wien), Bekir Ozan Has(Gaziantepspor), Taşkın Çalış(B. Monchengladbach)

OUT: Julio Cesar(Samsunspor), Elyasa Süme, Cristian Zurita(MİY)

Gençlerbirliği

IN: Giray Bulak(TD), Mehmet Sedef(Konyaspor), Cafercan Aksu(Prensip anlaşması / Konya Şeker)

OUT: Mustafa Pektemek(Beşiktaş), Orhan Şam(Fenerbahçe), Serdar Kulbilge

İBB

IN: Kamil Zayatte(Konyaspor)

OUT Herve Tum, Gökhan Ünal(Kayserispor)

Kardemir Karabükspor

IN: Sinan Kaloğlu(Vitesse), Volkan Dikmen(H. Berlin)

OUT E. Emenike(Fenerbahçe), Yasin Avcı, Bülent Bal, Bülent Ataman

Kayserispor

IN: Engin Bekdemir(FC Porto), Nadir Çiftçi(Portsmouth), Nicolas Gaston Navarro(Argentinos Jr.), Karim Ziani(VFL Wolfsburg), Okan Alkan(Fenerbahçe), İlhan Eker(Fenerbahçe), Gökhan Ünal(Fenerbahçe), Ömer Kulga(MVV), Cem Sultan(Galatasaray), Zurab Khizanishvili(Reading)

OUTr: Mehmet Eren Boyraz(MP Antalyaspor), Souleymanou Hamidou, Önder Turacı, Ali Bilgin, Volkan Babacan, Serdar Kesimal(Fenerbahçe), Yusuf Soysal, Hamza Çakır

Manisaspor

IN: Jerry Akaminko(Orduspor), Michael Klukowski(Ankaragücü)
    OUTr: Oumar Kalabane

Mersin İdman Yurdu

IN: Hakan Arıkan, Nobre(Beşiktaş), Yannick Kamanan(Sivasspor), Mustafa Keçeli(Bursaspor), Cristian Zurita(Gaziantepspor), Erhan Güven(Beşiktaş)

OUTr: Kerem İnan, Tonia Tisdell(Ankaragücü), Adem Büyük(Manisaspor)

Orduspor

IN: Souleymanou Youla(Denizlispor)

OUTr: Jerry Akaminko(Manisaspor)

Samsunspor

IN: Julio Cesar(Gaziantepspor), Jose Couceiro(Prensip anlaşması)

OUTr: Hüseyin Kalpar(Çaykur Rizespor)

Sivasspor

IN: Jacques Faty(Sochaux), Nihat Şahin(Ofspor), Milan Borjan(Rad Belgrad)

OUTr: Yannick Kamanan(MİY), Lubos Kamenar, Sedat Bayrak, Abdurrahman Dereli, Uğur Kavuk, Alişan Şeker

Trabzonspor

IN: Didier Zokora(Sevilla), Sercan Kaya(Bucaspor), Barış Özbek(Galatasaray),Eren(Bursa),P.Henrique(Westerl o )

OUTr: Egemen Korkmaz(Beşiktaş), Selçuk İnan(Galatasaray)

28. Domenico Criscito to Napoli

Phillip Mexes - AC Milan

Miroslav Klose - Lazio

Dentinho (Corinthians) - Shakhtar

Owen Hargreaves - Free Agent

Nuri Sahin - Real Madrid

No idea if any of these have been said already.

29. mario gotze - c/a-p/a increase? also his pace is only 12 on the game! my nan would be a 12 on the game. think that needs to be looked at

30. Bebé to Galatasaray -- loan

31. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yeppp....

32. Can you get to Portsmouth can recruit players? because they may recruit players

33. Quote Originally Posted by xfox88 View Post
    Bebé to Galatasaray -- loan
    Bebe not to Galatasaray.

Bebe loaned to Beşiktaş in Turkey.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Ceyhun Gülselam = Trabzonspor > Galatasaray
    Mert Nobre = Beşiktaş > Mersin İdman Yurdu
    Sezer Öztürk = Eskişehirspor > Fenerbahçe

Gençlerbirliği's ne coach is Fuat Çapa.
    Konyaspor take a 2 year without transfer ban from FIFA.
    Samsunspor and Mersin İdman Yurdu's staidum cpacity grow up for Super League.

34. Modern Day Legend
    Kevin Nolan joining West ham by the looks of it

35. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by fmhooligan View Post
    Can you get to Portsmouth can recruit players? because they may recruit players
    they under an embargo at the start of the game and i cannot stop that mate, sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by MaDkiLL View Post
    Bebe not to Galatasaray.

Bebe loaned to Beşiktaş in Turkey.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Ceyhun Gülselam = Trabzonspor > Galatasaray
    Mert Nobre = Beşiktaş > Mersin İdman Yurdu
    Sezer Öztürk = Eskişehirspor > Fenerbahçe

Gençlerbirliği's ne coach is Fuat Çapa.
    Konyaspor take a 2 year without transfer ban from FIFA.
    Samsunspor and Mersin İdman Yurdu's staidum cpacity grow up for Super League.
    yep.. waiting for official news on bebe
    Kevin Nolan joining West ham by the looks of it
    yep will do when confirmed

36. Norwegian transfers

Here are the norwegain tranfer for 2011/2012 season.

Tippeligaen 2011 - Transfers
    Last edited by PsychoWolff92; 15/06/2011 at 03:08 PM.

37. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    just give me the link please next team, i may get around to doing them i may not

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Remember

V2 Release: 2nd July 9:30AM

38. Sorry if anyone has brought this up, there are still various loans on the update that shouldn't be ie dikachoi from fulham to palace

39. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by bomboyno2 View Post
    Sorry if anyone has brought this up, there are still various loans on the update that shouldn't be ie dikachoi from fulham to palace
    yea if you could give a list that you notice i will do them, its hard simpyl because expiring loans arnt really publicised much

40. Martin Foyle isn't at Bristol Rovers

41. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonty101 View Post
    Martin Foyle isn't at Bristol Rovers
    ok mate

42. i've also wondered what happens if you download 2 updates and run them on the same game, how does the game determine what update to use for example if i download this 1 and foss' 1

43. John5194's Avatar John5194
    Rotation
    John McMahon is still on the Liverpool coaching staff. Should be removed : )

44. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by bomboyno2 View Post
    i've also wondered what happens if you download 2 updates and run them on the same game, how does the game determine what update to use for example if i download this 1 and foss' 1
    try it haha although im guessin it will be prone to crashing and messed up.. different transfers, player historys , ca/pa's ETC

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by John5194 View Post
    John McMahon is still on the Liverpool coaching staff. Should be removed : )
    yep

45. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    try it haha although im guessin it will be prone to crashing and messed up.. different transfers, player historys , ca/pa's ETC

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Nah i just wondered as i started a game last night using your update and the 1 that was made with the free list and wondered if it worked

yep

46. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    haha alright

47. Man Utd loans need updating m8 ie: cleverley is back ans so is welbeck yet on the game they still at wigan n sunderland !!!

48. can i use this update in fm 2010??

49. are you gonna move brown n gibson to sunderland and bring in de gea , sanchez , young , jones to man utd hahahhahaha then leave man utd with fuck all budget to spend obvs david de gea needs improving a lot if he comes to man utd m8

50. Can you make sure in your update that rangers have there new owner and a budget between 5 and 10 million at pre season
    also rangers have signed
    tom and kim skorsgurd from man city under 21's on full 3 year contracts

and also hibs signed gary o connor today on a one year deal

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO