Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. is there any chance of doing all of the real fixtures or is that pushing it a bit

2. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    what changes have been made to rangers?
    new owener, finances, changed, mcoist manager.. people like naismith, jelavic, mcgrergor improved etc
    yepp
    Quote Originally Posted by mjbrimson View Post
    is there any chance of doing all of the real fixtures or is that pushing it a bit
    i had a look into it but it is so longgg to complete.. with everything else i just wont have time.. gota admit id like to but dont think it will happen

3. You'll have already heard this but Sylvain Marveaux to Newcastle.
    lestatrapedme likes this.

4. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumHowey View Post
    You'll have already heard this but Sylvain Marveaux to Newcastle.
    yep done

5. I think Muniain should be lowered a bit. You gave him a PA of -10 in your last update and that's definitely way too high. Giving him a fixed PA of 175 or something like that should be more than enough. He's been great this season, but he is definitely not 199 PA great (the PA he has in my game).

6. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by dasty View Post
    I think Muniain should be lowered a bit. You gave him a PA of -10 in your last update and that's definitely way too high. Giving him a fixed PA of 175 or something like that should be more than enough. He's been great this season, but he is definitely not 199 PA great (the PA he has in my game).
    -10 is not 199 .... its between 170-200 depending on how you train him and generally look after the player.. he is a class act playign first team for bilbao at 18 and really shwoing what he can do in the elague aswell.. also impressed against the czechs in u21's other day

7. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    -10 is not 199 .... its between 170-200 depending on how you train him and generally look after the player.. he is a class act playign first team for bilbao at 18 and really shwoing what he can do in the elague aswell.. also impressed against the czechs in u21's other day
    I'm merely telling you that is his PA in my game. With him being -10, 1 out of 2 saves would Munian have higher PA than the likes of Villa, Drogba, Rooney, Torres etc. A youngster having a great season does not automatically warrant a -10. A fixed PA of 175 or somewhere near that is already fantastic, but -10 is just too much IMO.

8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    I'm merely telling you that is his PA in my game. With him being -10, 1 out of 2 saves would Munian have higher PA than the likes of Villa, Drogba, Rooney, Torres etc. A youngster having a great season does not automatically warrant a -10. A fixed PA of 175 or somewhere near that is already fantastic, but -10 is just too much IMO.
    ok ill have a look at it although, no it doesnt warrant that one in two will be better than them.. most youngsters dont live up to PA in this game anyway.. there are so many -9's in english youth teams and none of them get better than 150 CA

9. From personal experience (in creating numerous -10 players) I find that generally only about 20% of them get over 185 PA, so the game makes it difficult and more rare for the very best wonderkids to emerge.

10. Just trying to say that I think giving a youngster a fixed PA if you think he is destined for great things instead of -10 will be better. De Gea had 2 remarkable seasons for Atletico Madrid as a young goalkeeper and SI opt to give him 180 PA instead of -10, and I personally think it's better that way.

It's your update though, so you're free to do whatever you like to it as this is just my opinion and I'll still be downloading them

11. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Just trying to say that I think giving a youngster a fixed PA if you think he is destined for great things instead of -10 will be better. De Gea had 2 remarkable seasons for Atletico Madrid as a young goalkeeper and SI opt to give him 180 PA instead of -10, and I personally think it's better that way.

It's your update though, so you're free to do whatever you like to it as this is just my opinion and I'll still be downloading them
    yea i understand

ill change it
    dasty likes this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by mjbrimson View Post
    snodgrass needs a CA increase as he is only rated 3 stars where as gradel is 3.5 and i think they are both similar ability wise.

all leeds' loan players have been sent back.

kilkenny not accepted a new contract so is a free transfer.

becchio and mccormack CA increases aswell
    Ross McCormack CA increase? 2 goals in 21 Championship games hardly deserves a boost surely?

13. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Ross McCormack CA increase? 2 goals in 21 Championship games hardly deserves a boost surely?
    its not been done

14. Ricky Alvarez has NOT, I repeat NOT signed for Arsenal. Velez wanted £10M, we pulled out. Also Carl Jenkinson has signed for Arsenal.

Young defender Carl Jenkinson joins Arsenal | Reserves News | News | Arsenal.com

Have you removed Rushden and Diamonds from the Conference? If not, remove them, Southport stay up and Bishop Stortford get promoted.

Another Arsenal update:

Three young Arsenal players released by Club | Reserves News | News | Arsenal.com

Mark Randall, Thomas Cruise and Roarie Deacon have been released.

Ta.

15. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yep all done

16. Not sure if someone had already posted this, but here is a list of all of the players that have been released from Premier League clubs:

Players released from 2010/11 Premier League clubs | Football | guardian.co.uk

17. Wrexham signed Danny Wright (Cambridge), Chris Westwood (Wycombe), and Jake Speight (Bradford, for a whopping fee of £1), can you add these in please?
    Also, Fleetwood's wage budget would need increasing if someone hasn't asked already?

Thanks in advance.

18. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by CalumE5 View Post
    Not sure if someone had already posted this, but here is a list of all of the players that have been released from Premier League clubs:

Players released from 2010/11 Premier League clubs | Football | guardian.co.uk
    yep all done
    Quote Originally Posted by joeWFC View Post
    Wrexham signed Danny Wright (Cambridge), Chris Westwood (Wycombe), and Jake Speight (Bradford, for a whopping fee of £1), can you add these in please?
    Also, Fleetwood's wage budget would need increasing if someone hasn't asked already?

Thanks in advance.
    okay mate

19. Can I ask what PA Raheem Sterling has? I would put -9 if i were you but quite a low CA so he's not already PL standard

20. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    Can I ask what PA Raheem Sterling has? I would put -9 if i were you but quite a low CA so he's not already PL standard
    his PA is -8 and his CA is between 65-75 cant remember exactly
    only -9 player in LFC is suso

21. William Kvist went from FC Copenhagen to vfb Stuttgart, if you didn't already know

22. chubb23's Avatar chubb23
    First Team
    Have you done any recent updates ie McLeish-Villa and Nolan-West Ham?

23. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    his PA is -8 and his CA is between 65-75 cant remember exactly
    only -9 player in LFC is suso
    Oh, OK, happy to see it reasonably low as a QPR fan

24. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    William Kvist went from FC Copenhagen to vfb Stuttgart, if you didn't already know
    okayy
    Quote Originally Posted by chubb23 View Post
    Have you done any recent updates ie McLeish-Villa and Nolan-West Ham?
    yep all up to date .. done some stuff today
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    Oh, OK, happy to see it reasonably low as a QPR fan
    hahaa the lads got talent, i was considering putting him -9
    i mean sterling and suso -9 wouldnt be classed as biased would it? although you can guarentee people would say it :L

25. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    okayy

yep all up to date .. done some stuff today

hahaa the lads got talent, i was considering putting him -9
    i mean sterling and suso -9 wouldnt be classed as biased would it? although you can guarentee people would say it :L
    Wouldn't call it biased.. Then again I'm a Liverpool supporter as well. But the kid has a lot of talent, and is seriously underrated in this game.

26. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    Wouldn't call it biased.. Then again I'm a Liverpool supporter as well. But the kid has a lot of talent, and is seriously underrated in this game.
    yes i know it isnt one bit biased but just cus i support liverpool people automatically assume im going to favour them :L

27. I3east's Avatar I3east
    Modern Day Legend
    What are SWFC's expectations and have you added Jones and Prutton ? Heffernan to Kilmarnock, Miller and Hinds released.

28. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3east View Post
    What are SWFC's expectations and have you added Jones and Prutton ? Heffernan to Kilmarnock, Miller and Hinds released.
    no idea never started a game with them tbh.. done transfers not changed alot more so expectations should be similar to default database
    I3east likes this.

29. I3east's Avatar I3east
    Modern Day Legend
    How do you change expectations on the editor mate ?

30. Arsenal are set to get a £60m budget in the transfer window.

31. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3east View Post
    How do you change expectations on the editor mate ?
    you dont, it all depends on finance, club history ( past seasons ) , players they have etc
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    Arsenal are set to get a £60m budget in the transfer window.
    ill believe that when they start spending a little
    ther ebudget of 25-30mil is fine at the minute

32. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post

ill believe that when they start spending a little
    ther ebudget of 25-30mil is fine at the minute
    I only posted this because it was in the NOTW this morning

33. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    I only posted this because it was in the NOTW this morning
    yea i saw, sorry but with arsenal, they say there gunna spend every year then wenger says the right players wernt available :L

34. I don't think the budgets on FM should be what they can spend, but rather what they will realistically spend.

35. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mads2506 View Post
    I don't think the budgets on FM should be what they can spend, but rather what they will realistically spend.
    yea and i think the budgets ive put justify this

36. The free agents in england has been updated, worth having another look. Football News, Headlines & Goals | Give Me Football

37. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Carter View Post
    The free agents in england has been updated, worth having another look. Football News, Headlines & Goals | Give Me Football
    yep

38. Hannover have signed former Germany international Christian Pander from Schalke. One year deal.

Marseille have completed the signing of Jeremy Morel from Lorient. Four year deal, £2.5 Million transfer fee.

39. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yep done

40. when will you update the download marshall?

41. Here a some changes
    - Malmö FF has got a new coach, his name is Rikard Norling from Assyriska
    - Guillermo Molins has left Malmö FF for Anderlecht

42. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamrocker View Post
    when will you update the download marshall?
    says on opening page... 2nd july
    Quote Originally Posted by flugo View Post
    Here a some changes
    - Malmö FF has got a new coach, his name is Rikard Norling from Assyriska
    - Guillermo Molins has left Malmö FF for Anderlecht

okayyy

43. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    says on opening page... 2nd july
    my bad, i thought it said 2nd june

44. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamrocker View Post
    my bad, i thought it said 2nd june
    no worries

45. I actually thinks that Flanagan and Kelly deserves a higher PA, and I'm saying this as a Man Utd fan. We all know you're not biased

46. chubb23's Avatar chubb23
    First Team
    According to some papers (Aston Villa's new manager Alex McLeish given £40m in transfer funds and targets Scott Dann - report - Goal.com), McLeish has been given £40 million to spend. Wondering if you could update this?

47. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    I actually thinks that Flanagan and Kelly deserves a higher PA, and I'm saying this as a Man Utd fan. We all know you're not biased
    they have -8 mate which i think is plenty
    According to some papers (Aston Villa's new manager Alex McLeish given £40m in transfer funds and targets Scott Dann - report - Goal.com), McLeish has been given £40 million to spend. Wondering if you could update this?
    once again, 40million to villa would put them on par with the likes of the top 6 and i dont think they are financially.. they have 15million at the minute so ill see what happens in regards to them selling players

48. chubb23's Avatar chubb23
    First Team
    Okay. I suppose you need to see player sales first.

49. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Okay. I suppose you need to see player sales first.
    plus the papers say arsenal are guna have a 60million budget, now thats even more laughable

but if you sell downing and young which is looking likely you'll funds for replacements

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO