Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. Kasper Schmeichel from Leeds - Leicester City £1m (seems like it will go through)

Phil Jones PA should be higher

2. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by fmhooligan View Post
    when you release it? V2 can do it today
    july 2nd mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyaneyed View Post
    Kasper Schmeichel from Leeds - Leicester City £1m (seems like it will go through)

Phil Jones PA should be higher
    will do when confirmed and jones is already -9

3. Quite from Welcome - Juventus.com

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces the exercise of the rights of option for the definitive acquisitions of the following players:
    Alessandro Matri from Cagliari Calcio S.p.A. for € 15.5 million, payable in three years. The player has signed a 4-year contract;
    Fabio Quagliarella from S.S.C. Napoli S.p.A. for € 10.5 million, payable in three years. The player has signed a 3-year contract;
    Simone Pepe from Udinese Calcio S.p.A. for € 7.5 million, payable in three years. The player has signed a 4-year contract;
    Marco Motta from Udinese Calcio S.p.A. for € 3.75 million, payable in three years. The player has signed a 4-year contract.

These acquisitions will generate economic and financial effects starting from 1st July 2011.

4. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadia View Post
    Quite from Welcome - Juventus.com

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces the exercise of the rights of option for the definitive acquisitions of the following players:
    Alessandro Matri from Cagliari Calcio S.p.A. for € 15.5 million, payable in three years. The player has signed a 4-year contract;
    Fabio Quagliarella from S.S.C. Napoli S.p.A. for € 10.5 million, payable in three years. The player has signed a 3-year contract;
    Simone Pepe from Udinese Calcio S.p.A. for € 7.5 million, payable in three years. The player has signed a 4-year contract;
    Marco Motta from Udinese Calcio S.p.A. for € 3.75 million, payable in three years. The player has signed a 4-year contract.

These acquisitions will generate economic and financial effects starting from 1st July 2011.
    yep

5. in your v 1 is psg finanaces increase?

6. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by violeta View Post
    in your v 1 is psg finanaces increase?
    not sure, its definitely done now for v2 release tho mate

7. wolves have signed de vries on a free transfer

8. A few small editions regarding teams in Europe

Sweden:
    CL: Malmö FF
    EL: Örebro SK (2nd q round)
    EL: Häcken BK (1st q round)
    EL: Elfsborg IF (1st q round)
    EL: Helsingborg IF (3rd q round)

Other countries:
    Georgia: Olimpi Rustavi name change to Metalurgi Rustavi

Transfers:
    Jeremy Toulalan -> Málaga

9. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfc4eva View Post
    wolves have signed de vries on a free transfer
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by flugo View Post
    A few small editions regarding teams in Europe

Sweden:
    CL: Malmö FF
    EL: Örebro SK (2nd q round)
    EL: Häcken BK (1st q round)
    EL: Elfsborg IF (1st q round)
    EL: Helsingborg IF (3rd q round)

Other countries:
    Georgia: Olimpi Rustavi name change to Metalurgi Rustavi

Transfers:
    Jeremy Toulalan -> Málaga
    yep

10. Please do not lower Juventus' transfer budget because of that 4 deals though, because their board had promised to be spending 100m to bring the club back to elite status.

11. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by dasty View Post
    Please do not lower Juventus' transfer budget because of that 4 deals though, because their board had promised to be spending 100m to bring the club back to elite status.
    im not lowering any transfer budgets, no matter who people buy and sell there the set budgets..

only circumstance is if a team sells most of their good players and needs the money to buy a team basically haha

12. Quote Originally Posted by dasty View Post
    Please do not lower Juventus' transfer budget because of that 4 deals though, because their board had promised to be spending 100m to bring the club back to elite status.
    I'm not sure how this should be solved. Although they've spent 37mil now, it is to be paid in three years. But the real problem is that if they get cash injection (it will be known any day now), it is rumored that it is also be for the course of three years, meaning they can spend all of it now, or divide. Anyway, I don't think we should dwell on this too much, just wait for the end of the month. I really look forward to upadate that will come on the transfer window

13. Have you deleted Ricardo Alvarez from the Arsenal squad? In case you have not, please do so since the transfer is not confirmed

Also, maybe upper Van Persie's finishing to 17? He is a goal scoring machine when he is free from injuries.

Oh, and I think I noticed there were 2 players of Ryo Miyaichi in your database.. If that is the case, delete one, and delete the Feyenoord loan. Have you added Hector Bellerin from Barcelona -> Arsenal?

14. John5194's Avatar John5194
    Rotation
    Sure you are already aware, but its official, Chris Hughton to Birmingham.

btw, whats Malagas budget at now?

15. Is there a link available to V1?

16. Btw - One of the players who I think could be enhanced is Alessandro Matri. Reason for this is that he scored about 20 goals last season and even for national team. I don't think he'll be the best in the world, but his finishing is quite good, surely better than Huntelaar's who is about 19/20 ...

17. 1.Piszczek is the best right defender in bundesliga
    Please change his skills
    2.Please edit transfer budget for Manchester United
    3. Smalling is a whole lot better than Evans
    Thanks

18. Can not you fix the latest updates now quickly because I want to play, wants to be Newcastle. has not NewcastleDemba Ba

19. I would like to see Dale Jennings'(Tranmere) PA slightly higher. He's minutes away from signing a contract with Bayern Munich.

20. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panchev View Post
    I'm not sure how this should be solved. Although they've spent 37mil now, it is to be paid in three years. But the real problem is that if they get cash injection (it will be known any day now), it is rumored that it is also be for the course of three years, meaning they can spend all of it now, or divide. Anyway, I don't think we should dwell on this too much, just wait for the end of the month. I really look forward to upadate that will come on the transfer window
    like i said budgets are staying the same
    Quote Originally Posted by flugo View Post
    Have you deleted Ricardo Alvarez from the Arsenal squad? In case you have not, please do so since the transfer is not confirmed

Also, maybe upper Van Persie's finishing to 17? He is a goal scoring machine when he is free from injuries.

Oh, and I think I noticed there were 2 players of Ryo Miyaichi in your database.. If that is the case, delete one, and delete the Feyenoord loan. Have you added Hector Bellerin from Barcelona -> Arsenal?
    alverez done, rvp done, there aint 2 miyaichi's in the editor so i dno how to stop it, however there aint 2 on my game :L ..and will do bellerin if he on the game
    Quote Originally Posted by John5194 View Post
    Sure you are already aware, but its official, Chris Hughton to Birmingham.

btw, whats Malagas budget at now?
    yep and malaga got 18mil but a sugar daddy behind them
    Quote Originally Posted by PTV View Post
    Is there a link available to V1?
    go to transfer updates
    Btw - One of the players who I think could be enhanced is Alessandro Matri. Reason for this is that he scored about 20 goals last season and even for national team. I don't think he'll be the best in the world, but his finishing is quite good, surely better than Huntelaar's who is about 19/20 ...
    huntelaar was a quality finished thats why SI put him to that, matri has been upped tho
    Quote Originally Posted by rotor219 View Post
    1.Piszczek is the best right defender in bundesliga
    Please change his skills
    2.Please edit transfer budget for Manchester United
    3. Smalling is a whole lot better than Evans
    Thanks
    will look at all apart from the budgets, uniteds is fine
    Quote Originally Posted by jaythorn09 View Post
    already done
    Can not you fix the latest updates now quickly because I want to play, wants to be Newcastle. has not NewcastleDemba Ba
    no its out july 2nd, and yes newcastle have demba ba
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by nihenna View Post
    I would like to see Dale Jennings'(Tranmere) PA slightly higher. He's minutes away from signing a contract with Bayern Munich.
    at the minute its -8 i think is enough at the present time

21. Could Milan's Thiago Silva's CA/PA be increased, because he is wanted by Barcelona and he really had a good season?

I don't manage Chelsea, but will this 170 million tranfer budget be reflected into the game in any way?

Terminate Bongani Khumalo's Preston loan, because he is not League 1 standard (also, the loan wasn't extended and you know the reason why it wasn't).
    Last edited by MrEskola; 22/06/2011 at 11:28 PM.

22. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEskola View Post
    Could Milan's Thiago Silva's CA/PA be increased, because he is wanted by Barcelona and he really had a good season?

I don't manage Chelsea, but will this 170 million tranfer budget be reflected into the game in any way?

Terminate Bongani Khumalo's Preston loan, because he is not League 1 standard (also, the loan wasn't extended and you know the reason why it wasn't).
    Silva is already 165 CA, high enough. chelsea's budget is 40million, may raise to 50mil depending on what they do.. not going much higher tho

and khumalo done

23. Keisuke Honda must be upgraded, at least in creativity and passing. He's been awesome for both Japan and CSKA Moscow recently.

Holger Osieck should also get an upgrade as a manager. Done a fantastic job for Australia since he's been appointed.
    Last edited by Gia13; 23/06/2011 at 01:29 AM.

24. I was thinking about honda a while ago hehehe
    He does need an upgrade.

25. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gia13 View Post
    Keisuke Honda must be upgraded, at least in creativity and passing. He's been awesome for both Japan and CSKA Moscow recently.

Holger Osieck should also get an upgrade as a manager. Done a fantastic job for Australia since he's been appointed.
    done
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre 95 View Post
    I was thinking about honda a while ago hehehe
    He does need an upgrade.
    yea its been done

26. If you can and I ont know if its possible but could you make Forlan Transfer listed at the start of the game because At.Madrid have apparently made him available for transfer.
    From football 365-Atletico Madrid say Tottenham target Diego Forlan is likely to return to England after they made him available for transfer.

27. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    If you can and I ont know if its possible but could you make Forlan Transfer listed at the start of the game because At.Madrid have apparently made him available for transfer.
    From football 365-Atletico Madrid say Tottenham target Diego Forlan is likely to return to England after they made him available for transfer.
    no you cant set people to transfer listed

28. Can you fix that Fatima Terim Galatasaray training and Tomáš Ujfalusi Joins Galatasaray

29. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Can you fix that Fatima Terim Galatasaray training and Tomáš Ujfalusi Joins Galatasaray
    yep

30. Derby have recruited Nathan Tyson, Jason Shackell, Lee Croft, Ryan Connolly, Craig Bryson. And Sebastian Larsson are now playing in Sunderland

31. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    done

32. I can't stand the fact that I must wait till the end of the transfer window to play with your update ;d

33. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by brayoz View Post
    I can't stand the fact that I must wait till the end of the transfer window to play with your update ;d
    you dont have to wait, theres releases all through summer

just the final version will be after window shuts obviously haha

34. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    already done

35. I don't know if it's already been done yet, but Luka Modric could use a huge upgrade.

Should definitely be 180+ CA. Arguably the best midfielder in the Premier League and one of the best passers in the world. Based on his 11.3 stats, he needs an upgrade on passing, composure, first touch, tackling, consistency and anticipation. He should also have 'dictates tempo' as a preferred move.

36. LFC Marshall,

You told me to go to transfer updates?

I'm blind. Where is this? I'm after a link to the file.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Sorry, found it.

37. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gia13 View Post
    I don't know if it's already been done yet, but Luka Modric could use a huge upgrade.

Should definitely be 180+ CA. Arguably the best midfielder in the Premier League and one of the best passers in the world. Based on his 11.3 stats, he needs an upgrade on passing, composure, first touch, tackling, consistency and anticipation. He should also have 'dictates tempo' as a preferred move.
    way too much mate.. 180 is xavi and iniesta standard, modric is quality but that is wayyy too much, he is 165 CA at the minute and thats enough for now
    Quote Originally Posted by PTV View Post
    LFC Marshall,

You told me to go to transfer updates?

I'm blind. Where is this? I'm after a link to the file.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Sorry, found it.
    haha good.. the big button at the top saying transfers, then click transfer updates

38. Raphael Varane to Real Madrid.

39. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by maniau View Post
    Raphael Varane to Real Madrid.
    link cus he was rumoured with united aswell
    ill wait for a better source, goal reports so many things wrong :L

40. Marshall,could you upgrade some of Domingos Paciência's stats?
    He was Braga's manager,now managing Sporting CP.

41. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    link cus he was rumoured with united aswell

Lens confirm Raphael Varane is set to join Real Madrid - ESPN Soccernet

42. paul rachubka to leeds on a free and will leeds start with an extra 1 mil as schmeicel got sold???

Leeds United | News | News | News | UNITED CAPTURE GOALKEEPER

43. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre 95 View Post
    Marshall,could you upgrade some of Domingos Paciência's stats?
    He was Braga's manager,now managing Sporting CP.
    ill up his CA
    cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by mjbrimson View Post
    paul rachubka to leeds on a free and will leeds start with an extra 1 mil as schmeicel got sold???

Leeds United | News | News | News | UNITED CAPTURE GOALKEEPER
    okay and all bdugets are fixed unless special circumstances

44. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Never when it's official, and you can checki it here also -> http://www.fiorentina.it <- both clubs confirmed

Also, I just checked, Magath is a freelancer and he should be coaching Wolfsburg.

And Ralf Ragnick is coaching Shalke 04.

Cheers m8

45. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    way too much mate.. 180 is xavi and iniesta standard, modric is quality but that is wayyy too much, he is 165 CA at the minute and thats enough for now
    The Manure and Chelsea are interested in him for a reason. His goals/assists stats don't say much, but that's because he covers the whole pitch. He pretty much single-handedly bosses the midfield for Tottenham and at the moment, his passing is absolutely top notch, even up there with Iniesta and Xavi IMO.

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO