Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panchev View Post
    Never when it's official, and you can checki it here also -> http://www.fiorentina.it <- both clubs confirmed

Also, I just checked, Magath is a freelancer and he should be coaching Wolfsburg.

And Ralf Ragnick is coaching Shalke 04.

Cheers m8
    trust me the amount of players i had to change back last year cus i looked on goal.com was rediculous haha .. ill do others
    Quote Originally Posted by Gia13 View Post
    The Manure and Chelsea are interested in him for a reason. His goals/assists stats don't say much, but that's because he covers the whole pitch. He pretty much single-handedly bosses the midfield for Tottenham and at the moment, his passing is absolutely top notch, even up there with Iniesta and Xavi IMO.
    he is a top quality player, but he is not going up to xavi and iniesta standard, sorry mate but i aint changing my mind on that, like i said 165 Ca is plenty enough, he is already quality on the game
    Quote Originally Posted by joshmcph View Post
    cheers mate

2. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    okay and all bdugets are fixed unless special circumstances
    Does this fall under "special circumstances"

Latest News - Juventus.com

3. hey buddi not too sure but on your last update harry kewell is still playin 4 galatasry (sorry about spelling) not too sure if its true but im sure hes a free transfer also just read thierry henry isa free now aswell thought you may like to look in2 it keep up the good work

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

please ignore henry section of my last post was just internet rubbish

4. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    he is a top quality player, but he is not going up to xavi and iniesta standard, sorry mate but i aint changing my mind on that, like i said 165 Ca is plenty enough, he is already quality on the game
    So after he has his best season yet and becomes one of, if not the best midfielder in the EPL, he gets no upgrade? Of course not! If anything, he gets a -2 CA downgrade. Great work, champ!

I was going to get this, but if Modric is going to be on par with guys like Lucas Leiva and Joey Barton, I think I'll stick with the standard SI stats.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gia13 View Post
    So after he has his best season yet and becomes one of, if not the best midfielder in the EPL, he gets no upgrade? Of course not! If anything, he gets a -2 CA downgrade. Great work, champ!

I was going to get this, but if Modric is going to be on par with guys like Lucas Leiva and Joey Barton, I think I'll stick with the standard SI stats.
    Just do it yourself if your that worried.He is good and Ill admit that.He has talent but from what ive seen in the league(and Ive seen alot) he is not yet world class.Its easy to change by yourself.I think he is quality in the game and another thing that should be changed for Spurs is that Bale should not have 180 PA.He is so overrated.Seriously he had one great game against Inter(against one of the most attacking full backs ever) then did fairly alright for the first half of the season but was still averege and then he did practically nothing after Christmas.No need to have a hissy fit over Modric tho.

6. I would really consider making Emre Can's(FC Bayern Munich) PA and CA higher. He is a real fighter and probably one of the best youth prospects in Germany. Seen him play with the Germany U17-team where he's captain and he's a real fighter. He did an amazing job today covering his spot in the field. Not asking to make him a wonderkid, just a slighter improvement.

7. 180 for Modric is too high but he does deserve to be pushed up to around 170, Bale should be decreased instead of getting an increase although as said above it's easy to just change it in the editor.

8. I don't disagree with Bale needing a downgrade. I think he's overrated too.

Modric with 165 CA is laughable though. You'd think he'd need an improvement over his SI rating but he's actually being downgraded here. In my opinion, I think he warrants around 180 ca but if not, he at least needs an improvement on the stats I listed above (passing, anticipation, composure etc).

I also do edit things myself. Just find it to be a pain to edit everything I notice that's wrong (a lot of things in 11.3). I was starting to get my hopes up for this but 165 CA for Modric suggests to me it's not much better.

9. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Does this fall under "special circumstances"

Latest News - Juventus.com
    not really
    Quote Originally Posted by lestatrapedme View Post
    hey buddi not too sure but on your last update harry kewell is still playin 4 galatasry (sorry about spelling) not too sure if its true but im sure hes a free transfer also just read thierry henry isa free now aswell thought you may like to look in2 it keep up the good work

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

please ignore henry section of my last post was just internet rubbish
    yea done

please listen mate.. he is 165 CA! been increases already.. barton is 142 and lucas is 153... modric is differant class on the game maybe try him first ! and if you stick with the standard one he will be lower than 165ca so what your are arguing makes no sense whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Just do it yourself if your that worried.He is good and Ill admit that.He has talent but from what ive seen in the league(and Ive seen alot) he is not yet world class.Its easy to change by yourself.I think he is quality in the game and another thing that should be changed for Spurs is that Bale should not have 180 PA.He is so overrated.Seriously he had one great game against Inter(against one of the most attacking full backs ever) then did fairly alright for the first half of the season but was still averege and then he did practically nothing after Christmas.No need to have a hissy fit over Modric tho.
    bale has 175PA and 160CA mate, and ino the mdoric things is no need he alredy quality on the game if he tried it

Quote Originally Posted by nihenna View Post
    I would really consider making Emre Can's(FC Bayern Munich) PA and CA higher. He is a real fighter and probably one of the best youth prospects in Germany. Seen him play with the Germany U17-team where he's captain and he's a real fighter. He did an amazing job today covering his spot in the field. Not asking to make him a wonderkid, just a slighter improvement.
    ok mate ill take a look
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzmondo View Post
    180 for Modric is too high but he does deserve to be pushed up to around 170, Bale should be decreased instead of getting an increase although as said above it's easy to just change it in the editor.
    modric has been improved to 165 with a higher pa, he is quality already and will improve, thats more than enough
    I don't disagree with Bale needing a downgrade. I think he's overrated too.

Modric with 165 CA is laughable though. You'd think he'd need an improvement over his SI rating but he's actually being downgraded here. In my opinion, I think he warrants around 180 ca but if not, he at least needs an improvement on the stats I listed above (passing, anticipation, composure etc).

I also do edit things myself. Just find it to be a pain to edit everything I notice that's wrong (a lot of things in 11.3). I was starting to get my hopes up for this but 165 CA for Modric suggests to me it's not much better.
    quit moaning, his stats have been increase just his CA aint going to xavi and iniesta standard when they have been doing it for 3/4years+ constantly in the best team maybe ever in euope and in the league.. there is no comparison until modric proves himself somewhere like united or chelsea

10. Joaquin to Malaga (also Diega Buonanotte, Ruud van Nistelroooy, Joris Mathijsen, Nacho Monreal, Sergio Sanchez i Jeremyj Toulalan - sry
    if already mentioned by someone )

Official: Malaga sign Valencia winger Joaquin for

Joaquin joins Malaga for

11. Thought id ask your permission before i relese it iv been making a harchester united database and isit ok if i use your database as a base?

12. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Joaquin to Malaga (also Diega Buonanotte, Ruud van Nistelroooy, Joris Mathijsen, Nacho Monreal, Sergio Sanchez i Jeremyj Toulalan - sry
    if already mentioned by someone )

Official: Malaga sign Valencia winger Joaquin for

Joaquin joins Malaga for
    haha malaga are spending it under these new owners
    Quote Originally Posted by lestatrapedme View Post
    Thought id ask your permission before i relese it iv been making a harchester united database and isit ok if i use your database as a base?
    yea mate sure

13. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    haha malaga are spending it under these new owners

yea mate sure
    thanks

14. Got another update for ya.

Tim Janssen - Esbjerg - FC Midtjylland (Shirt number 10)
    Dennis Marshall - Aalborg BK - Deceased. He died in a car crash on vacation.

15. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yepp

16. carson to Bursaspor from west brom
    Gabi to Atletico Madrid from Real Zaragoza
    Hector Moreno to Espanyol from AZ Alkmaar
    Miguel Angel Moya to Getafe from Valencia = loan
    Medhi Lacen to Getafe from Racing Santander
    Nacho Monreal to Malaga from Osasuna
    Jeremy Toulalan to Malaga from Lyon
    Joaquin to Malaga from Valencia
    Ruud van Nistelrooy to Malaga from Hamburg
    Joris Mathijsen to Malaga from Hamburg
    Martin Demichelis to Malaga from Bayern Munich
    Hamit Altintop to Real Madrid from Bayern Munich
    Jose Maria Callejon to Real Madrid from Espanyol
    Nuri Sahin to Real Madrid from Bor. Dortmund
    Martin Caceres to Sevilla from Barcelona
    Coke to Sevilla from Rayo Vallecano
    Oscar Trejo to Sporting Gijon from Real Mallorca
    Dani Parejo to Valencia from Getafe
    Adil Rami to Valenica from Lille
    Cesar Sanchez to Villarreal from Valenica

17. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    please listen mate.. he is 165 CA! been increases already.. barton is 142 and lucas is 153... modric is differant class on the game maybe try him first ! and if you stick with the standard one he will be lower than 165ca so what your are arguing makes no sense whatsoever
    He's 167 CA in 11.3 (already checked in the editor) and you have him with 165. Great work there, champ.

Out of curiosity, which midfielders do you have with 170-179 CA?

18. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by corach1992 View Post
    carson to Bursaspor from west brom
    Gabi to Atletico Madrid from Real Zaragoza
    Hector Moreno to Espanyol from AZ Alkmaar
    Miguel Angel Moya to Getafe from Valencia = loan
    Medhi Lacen to Getafe from Racing Santander
    Nacho Monreal to Malaga from Osasuna
    Jeremy Toulalan to Malaga from Lyon
    Joaquin to Malaga from Valencia
    Ruud van Nistelrooy to Malaga from Hamburg
    Joris Mathijsen to Malaga from Hamburg
    Martin Demichelis to Malaga from Bayern Munich
    Hamit Altintop to Real Madrid from Bayern Munich
    Jose Maria Callejon to Real Madrid from Espanyol
    Nuri Sahin to Real Madrid from Bor. Dortmund
    Martin Caceres to Sevilla from Barcelona
    Coke to Sevilla from Rayo Vallecano
    Oscar Trejo to Sporting Gijon from Real Mallorca
    Dani Parejo to Valencia from Getafe
    Adil Rami to Valenica from Lille
    Cesar Sanchez to Villarreal from Valenica
    yepp
    He's 167 CA in 11.3 (already checked in the editor) and you have him with 165. Great work there, champ.

Out of curiosity, which midfielders do you have with 170-179 CA?
    i havent lowered him :L
    tbh there is no point in even explaining, im not changing him he has already been improved and is 167CA sorry if i said 165.. i hsvent changed his CA just improved some stats, maybe play with him before moaning ey?

19. <li class="player">Stephan El Shaarawy
    Midfielder<li class="country">Italy<li class="to">AC Milan<li class="from">Genoa<li class="price">7.5million
    • Philippe Mexes
      Defender
    • France
    • AC Milan
    • Roma
    • Free
    • Taye Taiwo
      Defender
    • Nigeria
    • AC Milan
    • Marseille
    • Free
    • Mostapha El Kabir
      Attacker
    • Netherlands
    • Cagliari
    • Mjallby
    • undisclosed
    • Adrian Mutu
      Attacker
    • Romania
    • Cesena
    • Fiorentina
    • Free
    • Sebastian Ribas
      Attacker
    • Uruguay
    • Genoa
    • Dijon
    • Free
    • Alexander Merkel
      Midfielder
    • Germany
    • Genoa
    • AC Milan
    • Loan
    • Andreas Granqvist
      Defender
    • Sweden
    • Genoa
    • FC Groningen
    • 2million
    • Michele Pazienza
      Midfielder
    • Italy
    • Juventus
    • Napoli
    • Free
    • Reto Ziegler
      Defender
    • Switzerland
    • Juventus
    • Sampdoria
    • Free
    • Simone Pepe
      Midfielder
    • Italy
    • Juventus
    • Udinese
    • 7.5million
    • Andrea Pirlo
      Midfielder
    • Italy
    • Juventus
    • AC Milan
    • Free
    • Alessandro Matri
      Attacker
    • Italy
    • Juventus
    • Cagliari
    • 15.5million
    • Marco Motta
      Defender
    • Italy
    • Juventus
    • Udinese
    • 3.75million
    • Fabio Quagliarella
      Attacker
    • Italy
    • Juventus
    • Napoli
    • 10.5million
    • Senad Lulic
      Midfielder
    • Bosnia
    • Lazio
    • Young Boys
    • 3million
    • Miroslav Klose
      Attacker
    • Germany
    • Lazio
    • Bayern Munich
    • Free
    • Marco Donadel
      Midfielder
    • Italy
    • Napoli
    • Fiorentina
    • Free
    • Mauro Cetto
      Defender
    • Argentina
    • Palermo
    • Toulouse
    • Free
    • Adam Simon
      Midfielder
    • Hungary
    • Palermo
    • Haladas
    • Varese
      Defender
    • Italy
    • Palermo
    • Eros Pisano
    • undisclosed
    • Sebastian Giovinco
      Midfielder
    • Italy
    • Parma
    • Juventus
    • 3million
    • Bojan Krkic
      Attacker
    • Spain
    • Roma
    • Barcelona
    • 10million
    • Marco Borriello
      Attacker
    • Italy
    • Roma
    • AC Milan
    • 10million

20. have the leagues been updated ie rushden no longer in conference and have the loans from last season been taken off?

21. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    just post it in simple form mate instead of it being that long

Quote Originally Posted by bomboyno2 View Post
    have the leagues been updated ie rushden no longer in conference and have the loans from last season been taken off?
    yes and loans are some done some not.. i do them as i notice them or people tell me cus they dont get publicised much when loans finish

22. Emil Johansson to FC Groningen for £500 000
    Tore Reginiussen to Odense for £350,000
    End loan: Knut Olav Rindarøy in Deportivo la Coruna
    Last edited by FMFALLA; 25/06/2011 at 01:27 AM.

23. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    i havent lowered him :L
    tbh there is no point in even explaining, im not changing him he has already been improved and is 167CA sorry if i said 165.. i hsvent changed his CA just improved some stats, maybe play with him before moaning ey?
    Didn't really answer my question.

Which midfielders do you have with a CA of 170-179?

24. hello

first grazt for you re job ! and sorry for my bad english

and can you make this ...
    • 24/06 - N. Maurice-Belay vers Bordeaux (Ligue 1)
    • 24/06 - T. Do de Strasbourg (France) vers Lorient (Ligue 1)
    • 24/06 - J. Fanchone de Lorient (Ligue 1) vers Le Havre (Ligue 2)
    • 24/06 - L. Karaboué de Sedan (Ligue 2) vers Nancy (Ligue 1)
    • 23/06 - M. Basa de Lokomotiv Moscou (Russie) vers Lille (Ligue 1)
    • 23/06 - J. Bahebeck de Libre (France) vers Paris SG (Ligue 1)
    • 23/06 - S. Langil de Auxerre (Ligue 1) vers Sedan (Ligue 2)
    • 23/06 - J. Féret de Nancy (Ligue 1) vers Rennes (Ligue 1)
    • 22/06 - J. Toudic de Caen (Ligue 1) vers Lens (Ligue 2)
    • 22/06 - P. Ninkov de Etoile Rouge de Belgrade (Serbie) vers Toulouse (Ligue 1)

• 21/06 - V. Bessat de Boulogne-sur-Mer (Ligue 2) vers Nantes (Ligue 2)
    • 21/06 - Z. Diallo de Charleroi (Belgique) vers Dijon (Ligue 1)
    • 21/06 - S. Roudet de Lens (Ligue 2) vers Sochaux (Ligue 1)
    • 20/06 - M. Coutadeur de Monaco (Ligue 2) vers Lorient (Ligue 1)
    • 20/06 - L. Landre de Libre (France) vers Paris SG (Ligue 1)
    • 20/06 - A. Abdennour de Etoile Sportive du Sahel (Tunisie) vers Toulouse (Ligue 1)
    • 20/06 - N. Pallois de Valenciennes (Ligue 1) vers Laval (Ligue 2)
    • 19/06 - J. Morel de Lorient (Ligue 1) vers Marseille (Ligue 1)
    • 17/06 - J. Toulalan de Lyon (Ligue 1) vers Malaga (Espagne)
    • 17/06 - A. Cuvillier de Boulogne-sur-Mer (Ligue 2) vers Nancy (Ligue 1)
    • K. Lala de Paris FC (France) vers Valenciennes (Ligue 1)
    • 14/06 - N. Fauvergue de Lille (Ligue 1) vers Sedan (Ligue 2)
    • 14/06 - B. Costil vers Rennes (Ligue 1)
    • 14/06 - M. Mostefa de Nîmes (France) vers AC Ajaccio (Ligue 1)
    • 13/06 - R. Rodelin de Nantes (Ligue 2) vers Lille (Ligue 1)
    • 13/06 - S. Puygrenier de Monaco (Ligue 2) vers Zénith Saint-Pétersbourg (Russie)
    • 12/06 - K. Gameiro de Lorient (Ligue 1) vers Paris SG (Ligue 1)
    • 11/06 - S. Souprayen de Rennes (Ligue 1) vers Dijon (Ligue 1)
    • 10/06 - Y. Cabaye de Lille (Ligue 1) vers Newcastle (Angleterre)
      • - F. Bulot vers Caen (Ligue 1)
      • 09/06 - H. Bedimo de Lens (Ligue 2) vers Montpellier (Ligue 1)
      • 09/06 - L. Cappone vers Brest (Ligue 1)
      • 09/06 - J. Jairo de Maccabi Haïfa (Israël) vers Brest (Ligue 1)
      • 09/06 - E. Ben Basat de Hapoël Haifa (Israël) vers Brest (Ligue 1)
      • 08/06 - A. Mathlouthi vers Lens (Ligue 2)
      • 08/06 - E. Chelle de Lens (Ligue 2) is free
      • 07/06 - M. Amalfitano vers Marseille (Ligue 1)
      • 07/06 - J. Vandam de Lille (Ligue 1) vers Chateauroux (Ligue 2)
      • 07/06 - L. Baal vers Lens (Ligue 2)
      • Pedrinho vers Lorient (Ligue 1)
      • 06/06 - G. Heinze de Marseille (Ligue 1) is free
      • 04/06 - A. Touré de Paris SG (Ligue 1) is free
      • 03/06 - S. Ribas de Dijon (Ligue 1) vers genoa (Italie)
      • 03/06 - C. Meriem de Libre (France) vers Nice (Ligue 1)
      • 01/06 - Y. Mollo de Caen (Ligue 1) vers Monaco (Ligue 2)
      • 01/06 - G. Tulasne de Sochaux (Ligue 1) is free
      • 01/06 - M. Dreyer de Sochaux (Ligue 1) is free
      • 01/06 - L. N'Guemo de Nancy (Ligue 1) is free
      • 01/06 - F. Bulot de Monaco (Ligue 2) is freeJ. Quercia free (France) vers Nantes (Ligue 2)

25. Don't know if you already have done it but jody craddock has signed a 1year contract extension till the end of 2012

26. Don't know if you would be interested in this but I know I would like it in the update! Aldershot town have got rid of Marvin Morgan he's joined Shrewsbury, John halls has gone Wycombe both free after contract expiring. Anthony Charles out for best part of next season cruciate ligament, damien Spencer, Clayton fortune, ben Harding, mikhael jamiez-Ruiz , wade small Tim sills and jack Randall all released in Michael rankine striker from York James Collins midfielder from Newport county, Ross worker keeper from charlton and Bradley Bubb striker from Farnborough. Also can you improve jermaine mcglashan he's very pacy and skilful and can you improve Alex rodman very good at dribbling thanks in advance

27. You put Dayro Moreno in Sporting CP, the transfer was canceled irl mate.

28. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by FMFALLA View Post
    Emil Johansson to FC Groningen for £500 000
    Tore Reginiussen to Odense for £350,000
    End loan: Knut Olav Rindarøy in Deportivo la Coruna
    ok

dont know and not gunna look through everyteam to look. im not chaging him so go and moan somewhere else 167 is plenty enough
    Quote Originally Posted by wolves1983 View Post
    Don't know if you already have done it but jody craddock has signed a 1year contract extension till the end of 2012
    ok mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Calz88 View Post
    Don't know if you would be interested in this but I know I would like it in the update! Aldershot town have got rid of Marvin Morgan he's joined Shrewsbury, John halls has gone Wycombe both free after contract expiring. Anthony Charles out for best part of next season cruciate ligament, damien Spencer, Clayton fortune, ben Harding, mikhael jamiez-Ruiz , wade small Tim sills and jack Randall all released in Michael rankine striker from York James Collins midfielder from Newport county, Ross worker keeper from charlton and Bradley Bubb striker from Farnborough. Also can you improve jermaine mcglashan he's very pacy and skilful and can you improve Alex rodman very good at dribbling thanks in advance
    okayy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blyndreaper View Post
    You put Dayro Moreno in Sporting CP, the transfer was canceled irl mate.
    ok ill change it

will do them transfers julawan
    bozinis8 likes this.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Gia13 View Post

Cambiasso
    De Rossi
    Essien
    Mascherano
    Van Persie
    Robben
    Ribery
    Kaka
    Lampard
    Sneijder
    Happy now

and for comparison
    Modric is on par with Hulk,Pato,Di Maria,Vidal,Suarez,Sanchez,Van Der Vaart,Nani,Walcott,Hamsik,Cavani,Nasri,Muller,Davi d Silva just to name a few so I dont see what your problem is.

30. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    thankyou, although he still will moan :L

most of them 170-179CA is what SI have done not me anyway!
    bozinis8 likes this.

31. TheMjt's Avatar TheMjtPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Yohan Pele of Toulouse should have his 'unavailable' status removed as he has now recovered.

Also, Pavle Ninkov and Aymen Abdennour have officially signed for Toulouse.

Mauro Cetto moves to Palermo on a free transfer.
    Luan is still loaned out to Palmeiras until the end of the Brazilian season and Soren Larsen to Feyenoord until the end of the season. Luis Meija is in on loan from Fenix.
    Last edited by TheMjt; 25/06/2011 at 02:16 PM.

32. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    ok mate

33. Dont know if its already been put but west hams kovac has joined basel

Football premier-league: Kovac ends West Ham stay by signing for FC Basel | Radio talkSPORT
    Last edited by bellis1991; 25/06/2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: spelt wrong

34. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yep done it

35. Hi Mr LFC Marshall great job again mate, i don't if it has already been mentioned but did you change the owner at PSG ligue1 in France, 70% of the club is now owned by the Qatari family.

And also can you increase the PA and CA of some Manchester United Youngsters such as Ravel Morrison , Will Keane, Larnell Cole, Paul Pogba and finally Ryan Tunnicliffe. They have been sensational in the recent FA youth cup

Thanks Mate.

36. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by bouna1988 View Post
    Hi Mr LFC Marshall great job again mate, i don't if it has already been mentioned but did you change the owner at PSG ligue1 in France, 70% of the club is now owned by the Qatari family.

And also can you increase the PA and CA of some Manchester United Youngsters such as Ravel Morrison , Will Keane, Larnell Cole, Paul Pogba and finally Ryan Tunnicliffe. They have been sensational in the recent FA youth cup

Thanks Mate.
    all done

37. When are all these updates coming to action so to speak?

38. thorton
    First Team
    not sure if youve done this already but i find it criminal how crap micah richards' crossing/dribbling stats are!

39. Hi LFC,

Just to let you know that there is one reasonably big transfer missing from your update, and it took place in March! Haha. Not to matter anyway.

In any case, I take it you know 'fat' Adriano. The player that has won the 'Italian Serie A Worst Player of the Year Award' most times! He used to play for Roma, and still does on your update. However, in March he transferred to Corinthians. If you could sort this that would be great.

Also, is there any news on my email yet? I didn't want to bother you about it earlier, so just send it whenever is good for you mate.

Cheers!

40. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by nihenna View Post
    When are all these updates coming to action so to speak?
    v2 out july.. final version will be out after window shuts.. september time
    Quote Originally Posted by thorton View Post
    not sure if youve done this already but i find it criminal how crap micah richards' crossing/dribbling stats are!
    ill take a look
    Hi LFC,

Just to let you know that there is one reasonably big transfer missing from your update, and it took place in March! Haha. Not to matter anyway.

In any case, I take it you know 'fat' Adriano. The player that has won the 'Italian Serie A Worst Player of the Year Award' most times! He used to play for Roma, and still does on your update. However, in March he transferred to Corinthians. If you could sort this that would be great.

Also, is there any news on my email yet? I didn't want to bother you about it earlier, so just send it whenever is good for you mate.

Cheers!
    haha swear i did that ages ago :L .. oh well ill change it, and emailed you now mate .. message me if it hasent gone through
    peskybendben likes this.

41. Just received the email. Thanks very much. Also, cheers for moving fat Adriano.

42. Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Cambiasso
    De Rossi
    Essien
    Mascherano
    Van Persie
    Robben
    Ribery
    Kaka
    Lampard
    Sneijder
    Happy now

and for comparison
    Modric is on par with Hulk,Pato,Di Maria,Vidal,Suarez,Sanchez,Van Der Vaart,Nani,Walcott,Hamsik,Cavani,Nasri,Muller,Davi d Silva just to name a few so I dont see what your problem is.
    Lol, Mascherano?

Modric is clearly on par with most of the 17x players and now that I look, a few 16x players warrant upgrades as well (Silva, Di Maria).

I'm not going to bother with this thread anymore though. As I said, I'm gonna stick with the SI database.

43. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Lol, Mascherano?

Modric is clearly on par with most of the 17x players and now that I look, a few 16x players warrant upgrades as well (Silva, Di Maria).

I'm not going to bother with this thread anymore though. As I said, I'm gonna stick with the SI database.
    thank god, just to let you know.. all of them are SI ratings.. i havent changed modric or any of there CA's so if your complaining about this then you playing the SI database mkes no sense at all :L

44. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    thank god, just to let you know.. all of them are SI ratings.. i havent changed modric or any of there CA's so if your complaining about this then you playing the SI database mkes no sense at all :L

Pretty sure I asked about your database.

I'm more than happy to change Modric myself as I find your rating (and SI's for that matter) ridiculous. I'll be doing it on the SI one though because I'm under the impression you've done quite a few silly ratings.

45. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.

I'm more than happy to change Modric myself as I find your rating (and SI's for that matter) ridiculous. I'll be doing it on the SI one though because I'm under the impression you've done quite a few silly ratings.
    yes i know you asked but i wernt prepared to go through every team just to state which players were 170+
    all of them ratings i have not changed myself its all SI work.. most changes i do is younger lads who have had a breakthrough season and massivelly need a boost.. carroll, wilshere etc as they are championship standard when fm11 first came out

46. mate, afta season 1, why are top 4 prem teams in europa league?????

47. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by rammie2011 View Post
    mate, afta season 1, why are top 4 prem teams in europa league?????
    that was old update, ran 15+tests and had testers report no problems download again or wait for v2 and it should work

48. ok thanks. as far as suggestions 4 next version go, d.cole (man city) and judd (arsenal) are 2 of the best up an coming englishmen for years, and connor wickham is going to b a regular england starter one day, a world beater so his pa shud reflect that. also, lucas (sao paulo) neymars ca shud b higher 4 sum1 rated in the 40m bracket... look forward to your next update eagerly.

49. Quote Originally Posted by Gia13 View Post

You just love to complain dont you.I feel that LFC and SI ratings of players have been spot on pretty much.You should also realize that a player with a CA of 165 can be better than a player with a CA of 170 it just depends on how evenly spread out his attributes are.
    bozinis8 likes this.

50. does anyone know how to put it into a mac??

help please! thank you!

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO