Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. Quote Originally Posted by jawkam View Post
    does anyone know how to put it into a mac??

help please! thank you!
    Try searching the help threads there is always stuff about Macs in it.

2. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by rammie2011 View Post
    ok thanks. as far as suggestions 4 next version go, d.cole (man city) and judd (arsenal) are 2 of the best up an coming englishmen for years, and connor wickham is going to b a regular england starter one day, a world beater so his pa shud reflect that. also, lucas (sao paulo) neymars ca shud b higher 4 sum1 rated in the 40m bracket... look forward to your next update eagerly.
    yea.. although neymar is 155CA which is enough, he is still young and people are supposedly paying that much for potential aswell thats why is PA is 180... lucas is high enough and wickham has -9 PA aswell
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    You just love to complain dont you.I feel that LFC and SI ratings of players have been spot on pretty much.You should also realize that a player with a CA of 165 can be better than a player with a CA of 170 it just depends on how evenly spread out his attributes are.
    haha exactly!
    Quote Originally Posted by jawkam View Post
    does anyone know how to put it into a mac??

help please! thank you!
    search threads, you deffinatley can as others have before

3. Why can not I play Europa League? Stoke have Europa League can play only two rounds then is there not a group game?

4. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by fmhooligan View Post
    Why can not I play Europa League? Stoke have Europa League can play only two rounds then is there not a group game?
    youve got the old update, download again

5. Sorry if this is already posted!

Hajduk Split (summer transfers)

- Ljubo Milicevic (from South Melbourne)
    - Steven Lustica(fromGold Coast United)
    -
    Nikola Saric (from Liverpool)
    - Ruben Lima (from Beira-Mar)
    - James (from NK Zagreb)
    - Ivan Vukovic(from FK Buducnost)

GNK Dinamo Zagreb (summer transfers)

- Domagoj Vida (from Bayer 04 Leverkusen)
    - Jerko Leko (from Bucaspor)
    - Ivan Krstanović (from NK Zagreb)
    - Mehmed Alispahić (from Sibenik)
    shadowsc2 likes this.

6. hey LFC just wondering do u know what Xerdan Shaqiri's ca/pa is?

7. Ricardo Alvarez CA/PA +

8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by exibo View Post
    Sorry if this is already posted!

Hajduk Split (summer transfers)

- Ljubo Milicevic (from South Melbourne)
    - Steven Lustica(fromGold Coast United)
    -
    Nikola Saric (from Liverpool)
    - Ruben Lima (from Beira-Mar)
    - James (from NK Zagreb)
    - Ivan Vukovic(from FK Buducnost)

GNK Dinamo Zagreb (summer transfers)

- Domagoj Vida (from Bayer 04 Leverkusen)
    - Jerko Leko (from Bucaspor)
    - Ivan Krstanović (from NK Zagreb)
    - Mehmed Alispahić (from Sibenik)
    yepp
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzmondo View Post
    hey LFC just wondering do u know what Xerdan Shaqiri's ca/pa is?
    i think its mid 130's with -9 PA
    Quote Originally Posted by k3r0s3x View Post
    Ricardo Alvarez CA/PA +
    at the min he is 132 with -8 PA i think, i havent changed anything on him

9. PORTUGAL

BRAGA

- Improve CA/PA to the all team, especially Lima, Paulo César and Alan
    - Transfers:

IN: Baiano ( Paços de Ferreira); Hugo Lopes (Vizela);Nuno Valente)(Sp. Covilhã)
    Pizzi (P. Ferreira); Douglas(V. Guimarães); Djamal ( Beira-Mar); Henrique (Feirense)

OUT:
    Keita (Beijing); Miguel Garcia (Orduspor); Artur (Benfica);Aníbal (Sp. Covilhã);
    Sílvio (At. Madrid);Vandinho; Kaká (Hertha);Rodríguez (Sporting)

- They sould have lots of money, something like 15 million because of the transfers, champions league and final of Europe

SPORTING

- Moreno is not in Sporting
    - Increase a lot PA/CA of Rui Patricio and André Santos, especially andré Santos, because he is now one of the best portuguese midlefiers
    - Transfers budget is something like 10 million ( New President and New Funds)

- Transfers:
    IN:
    AtilaTuran(Grenoble)StijnSchaars(AZALkmaar)Rinaudo(Gimnasia)André Martins(Pinhalnovense)João Gonçalves(Olhanense)Vítor Golas(Boavista)William Carvalho(Juniores)Arias(La Equidad)Zezinho(Juniores)

OUT:

Pongolle (St. Étienne)
    Grimi
    Saleiro
    Diogo Salomão
    Cédric (Académica)
    Nuno André Coelho (Sp. Braga)
    Cristiano
    Hildebrand
    Tales

PORTO:

Improve HULK anf Falcão a lot, like they are probably in the top 15 players in the world, it´s a crime that Falcão has 15 to heading, he soulde be 18/19 and 19 to jumping and 17 to finishing

- Improve Guarin a lot to, he is now the capitan of Colombia, he´s a beast and Inter is after him.

Transfers:

IN:

Tomás Costa
    (Univ. Católica)
    Bracalli
    (Nacional)
    Djalma
    (Marítimo)
    Kelvin
    (Paraná)
    Iturbe
    (Cerro Porteño)
    OUT:

Mariano González

10. make shane ferguson, benik afobe, frimpong, walcott, shaqiri better, especially shane ferguson, so under rated

11. please can someone help me????

Just bought a macbook and installed fm2011 on steam!! having been a windows user for 10 years this is all new to me.

Can I still download the lfc marshall updates etc and add them? if so how?

I have found the editor and used as normal but why do my saved edits not show on the new game screen? used to be in the change tick menu?

How do i install/unzip etc the facepacks?

Please help me

12. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    will do other suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by munnzy29 View Post
    please can someone help me????

Just bought a macbook and installed fm2011 on steam!! having been a windows user for 10 years this is all new to me.

Can I still download the lfc marshall updates etc and add them? if so how?

I have found the editor and used as normal but why do my saved edits not show on the new game screen? used to be in the change tick menu?

How do i install/unzip etc the facepacks?

Please help me
    you can still use everything it just has to be put in different places, which i dont know.. make a thread or see if there is one already about Mac's as alot have asked

13. De Gea is looking set to sign for Utd.

14. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nil Satis Nisi Optimum View Post
    De Gea is looking set to sign for Utd.
    yep ill chnage when its official

15. I think Josh Carson's pa needs a boost he is a very good player. (Plays for Ipswich)

16. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by torresdabest View Post
    I think Josh Carson's pa needs a boost he is a very good player. (Plays for Ipswich)
    it is -8 at the min so ill leave it at that

17. Denis Behan and Joe Gamble signed for Limerick F.C

18. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Denis Behan and Joe Gamble signed for Limerick F.C
    will do

19. Hey , im having some difficulty downloading the file , as well as other updates i've tried to get . Everytime i try to download the various files , im greeted with a warning box sayin that the archive is unkown or damaged ?? also , with regaurds to this particular update , when i saved it , it literally took two seconds and went straight to my desktop and wouldnt allow me to extract ? any help / tips would be appreciated

20. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by kiko19 View Post
    Hey , im having some difficulty downloading the file , as well as other updates i've tried to get . Everytime i try to download the various files , im greeted with a warning box sayin that the archive is unkown or damaged ?? also , with regaurds to this particular update , when i saved it , it literally took two seconds and went straight to my desktop and wouldnt allow me to extract ? any help / tips would be appreciated
    no sure on the first thing.. and yea it dont take long, once on your desktop you have to extract it to editor data folder

21. i dont know if you saw but i was wrong, i thought diogo salomão was dismissed but no, he´s loned to Deportivo without future fee

PS: sorry for my bad english xD

22. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    ok mate

23. downloaded this file tried applying it to game isnt working for some reason think i may be doing it wrong, help someone please?

24. only thing i have found is there are two yoell van nieff and ryo miyaichi

25. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by superhoopsa View Post
    downloaded this file tried applying it to game isnt working for some reason think i may be doing it wrong, help someone please?
    just follow instrcutions carefully, cant add anything really mate
    Quote Originally Posted by casey32 View Post
    only thing i have found is there are two yoell van nieff and ryo miyaichi
    yea should be sorted for v2

26. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    will do them transfers julawan

thx a lot LFCmarshall you are the best !
    LFCMarshall likes this.

27. Ricardo alvarez-make him a lot better
    ryo miyaichi-make him a lot better
    marouane chamakh-make him a lot worse

28. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by mansellh View Post
    Ricardo alvarez-make him a lot better
    ryo miyaichi-make him a lot better
    marouane chamakh-make him a lot worse
    all done

29. River Plate relegated to the 2nd division...

And i dunno if you done it already...increase Anzhi's finances? and PSG etc?

30. arsenals transfer budget should be bigger aswell

31. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by sat10 View Post
    River Plate relegated to the 2nd division...

And i dunno if you done it already...increase Anzhi's finances? and PSG etc?
    done finances.. what are the full promotions and relegations
    Quote Originally Posted by mansellh View Post
    arsenals transfer budget should be bigger aswell
    and whys that, they always promise spending and never do, so ill leave it until they spend something
    bellis1991 likes this.

32. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    no sure on the first thing.. and yea it dont take long, once on your desktop you have to extract it to editor data folder

for some strange reason when i downloaded it did the same i didnt have to extract just dragged it in2 my editor data folder, still workin great 4 me

33. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by lestatrapedme View Post
    for some strange reason when i downloaded it did the same i didnt have to extract just dragged it in2 my editor data folder, still workin great 4 me
    haha fair enough, not sure what happened but as long as it worked
    lestatrapedme likes this.

34. Argentina?

Relegated:
    River Plate Huracan, Quilmes

Promoted:
    Belgrano, Atletico de Rafaela, Union

Relegation/Promotion Playoffs between San Martin (San Juan) and Gimnasia La Plata still to happen

35. have you done something in serbia? i can look it up... if you want?

36. I know you said you wouldn't be changing budgets but.
    New boss Andre Villas-Boas enters his first offseason with a £100m transfer budget, and will surely bring in some big names to challenge Manchester United for the Premier League Crown.
    I think it deserves to be changed and with the players they are being linked with I think its easy to see them spending at least 100m this season.

37. Again. Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City shouldn't get a £100m budget because they CAN spend that much. The possibility of them actually spending that much is pretty low, so a Football Manager user shouldn't be given that many funds in my opinion.

38. Quote Originally Posted by Mads2506 View Post
    Again. Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City shouldn't get a £100m budget because they CAN spend that much. The possibility of them actually spending that much is pretty low, so a Football Manager user shouldn't be given that many funds in my opinion.
    Actually its fairly high.
    -Chelsea have a 100m budget.
    -City are consistently spending 100m a season so why stop now.
    -Arsenal will prob not spend it but when Fab goes they will have a large amount to spend.
    -United are on there way to spending at least 50m if De Gea joins and there is also the fact that Modric or another midfielder will join bringing it close to around 70-80m
    -Liverpool will spend 100m I mean they spent 20m on Henderson they are going o keep spending.
    Alll of the clubs are well able to take the hits even with the fair play rules because the amount of merchandise they sell is massive plus the sales of players will generate the extra income.
    So I can easily seemost of the above spending upwards of 50m or 60m this season.

39. Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Actually its fairly high.
    -Chelsea have a 100m budget.
    -City are consistently spending 100m a season so why stop now.
    -Arsenal will prob not spend it but when Fab goes they will have a large amount to spend.
    -United are on there way to spending at least 50m if De Gea joins and there is also the fact that Modric or another midfielder will join bringing it close to around 70-80m
    -Liverpool will spend 100m I mean they spent 20m on Henderson they are going o keep spending.
    Alll of the clubs are well able to take the hits even with the fair play rules because the amount of merchandise they sell is massive plus the sales of players will generate the extra income.
    So I can easily seemost of the above spending upwards of 50m or 60m this season.
    1. But won't use it.

2. Only club that might in my opinion.

3. Exactly. They probably won't spend it.

4. 70-80m isn't 100m.

5. They've spent 16m maybe rising to 20m and will therefor spend 100m? Lolol.
    Mullen19 likes this.

40. Quote Originally Posted by Mads2506 View Post
    1. But won't use it.

2. Only club that might in my opinion.

3. Exactly. They probably won't spend it.

4. 70-80m isn't 100m.

5. They've spent 16m maybe rising to 20m and will therefor spend 100m? Lolol.
    1-They probably will they want Modric which if they buy will cost around 3om plus the apparent 20m they need to sign Falcao and thats only the start.They will get close to it.
    2-Yes I agree so city should have 100m
    3-Ok yeah I agree
    4-Thats not my point.My point is that the money is there.Just because SAF doesnt spend all of it doesnt mean a player wont.
    5-II heard the deal was 19.25m and if there foolish enough to pay that for Henderson then they will rack up a quite a tab with the other "English" players they want to buy.Everyone knows you pay over the odds for English players.
    Also if the clubs have 100m budgets than they should have it in game because a player wont make the same signings with the same budget.Also you do really need it.Players tend to be way over priced in the game.If all of them had budgets of 20m then 1 decent signing and you have no budget.
    I do get where you are coming from tho.

41. Raise Chicharito's jumping up to 16?

Lower Ramos, Thiago Alcantara & Tevez loyalty - all considered leaving

Lower Messi professionalism - complained about being benched last game of the season

Lower Anderson & Nani CA/PA - neither should have PAs in the 170's, more like mid 160's

Raise Alexis Sanchez CA/PA - 8 composure seems a little weak

Lower Alexis Sanchez & Messi sportsmanship - both tried to cheat recently

Some players like Messi and Xavi are past their peak too early. If you can fix it, Xavi should peak at 32 and Messi at maybe 26 if he's like Michael Owen

Raise Kaka's Injury Proneness - it's 8 but should be more like 9 or 10

Lower Victor Valdes CA a little - rushing out should be 17 or 18 and anticipation should be 13

Raise Pedro's positioning to maybe 7 or 8. He's often too far away from everyone, but he's often in the right place when it matters. Also lower his acceleration to 15 and work rate to 14, but raise his anticipation to 15 or 16.

Raise Villa's loyalty a lot since he doesn't want to leave Barca and he fits in with them ridiculously well chemistry wise

Puyol should be slower but have 19 influence and aggression

Javier Zanetti should be maxed out on professionalism, loyalty, and sportsmanship
    Last edited by BuzzLIte; 27/06/2011 at 02:06 AM.

42. someone can leech download link to mediafire or another hosting? i dont why i cant download from this website:|. please help. thanks

43. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Not changing budgets although mads id put my money on chelsea, city and liverpool getting close to 80-100mil spending and united getting close to 50-70.. LFC already bid for young and jones but united pinched them, straight away that woulda meant over 50mil, then with adam and downing which look certain thats 75mil.. then rumours of mata would take it past 100 haha

@Buzzlite - ill do some of them, but things like loyalty, sportsmanship, professionalism is being based on 1 game or rumours they want to leave so ill leave it, and victor valdes was in the spanish team of the year for la liga, had a brilliant season

44. Will you do the relegations also for the other top countries' lower divisions? For Italy, Germany and Spain at least.

45. There's 2 Ryo Mihachi, and 2 Iturbe's in the game.

Nuno Coelho from Académica to Benfica, needs an improvement on CA/PA
    Alex Hauw to Beira-Mar

46. Quote Originally Posted by BuzzLIte View Post
    Raise Chicharito's jumping up to 16?
    Lower Ramos, Thiago Alcantara & Tevez loyalty - all considered leaving
    Lower Messi professionalism - complained about being benched last game of the seasonLower Anderson & Nani CA/PA - neither should have PAs in the 170's, more like mid 160's
    Raise Alexis Sanchez CA/PA - 8 composure seems a little weak
    Lower Alexis Sanchez & Messi sportsmanship - both tried to cheat recently
    Some players like Messi and Xavi are past their peak too early. If you can fix it, Xavi should peak at 32 and Messi at maybe 26 if he's like Michael Owen
    Raise Kaka's Injury Proneness - it's 8 but should be more like 9 or 10
    Lower Victor Valdes CA a little - rushing out should be 17 or 18 and anticipation should be 13
    Raise Pedro's positioning to maybe 7 or 8. He's often too far away from everyone, but he's often in the right place when it matters. Also lower his acceleration to 15 and work rate to 14, but raise his anticipation to 15 or 16.
    Raise Villa's loyalty a lot since he doesn't want to leave Barca and he fits in with them ridiculously well chemistry wise
    Puyol should be slower but have 19 influence and aggression
    Javier Zanetti should be maxed out on professionalism, loyalty, and sportsmanship
    Good thing you don't work for SI. Just a few notes. Jumping is influenced by height, meaning that a player who is 210cm will always have great jumping. Chicharito has really good jumping for his height.

People who are rumoured to leave should have lowered their loyalty? Lmao. I guess that means we should lower Xavi's loyalty because he has been rumoured to Man City? And positioning is more of a defensive stat, off the ball is the offensive.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Not changing budgets although mads id put my money on chelsea, city and liverpool getting close to 80-100mil spending and united getting close to 50-70.. LFC already bid for young and jones but united pinched them, straight away that woulda meant over 50mil, then with adam and downing which look certain thats 75mil.. then rumours of mata would take it past 100 haha

@Buzzlite - ill do some of them, but things like loyalty, sportsmanship, professionalism is being based on 1 game or rumours they want to leave so ill leave it, and victor valdes was in the spanish team of the year for la liga, had a brilliant season
    Rumours schmumours.

47. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEskola View Post
    Will you do the relegations also for the other top countries' lower divisions? For Italy, Germany and Spain at least.
    not sure, may just stick to top divisions tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilius View Post
    There's 2 Ryo Mihachi, and 2 Iturbe's in the game.

Nuno Coelho from Académica to Benfica, needs an improvement on CA/PA
    Alex Hauw to Beira-Mar
    yea will be done for v2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mads2506 View Post
    Good thing you don't work for SI. Just a few notes. Jumping is influenced by height, meaning that a player who is 210cm will always have great jumping. Chicharito has really good jumping for his height.

People who are rumoured to leave should have lowered their loyalty? Lmao. I guess that means we should lower Xavi's loyalty because he has been rumoured to Man City? And positioning is more of a defensive stat, off the ball is the offensive.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Rumours schmumours.
    dont worry i aint done most of them mate, although im not sure about the rest but i know for a fact LFC have already put in bids for players worth 60mil+ , downing 16mil, henderson 20mil, jones 20mil, young 17mil , adam 8mil .. so its gunna be a big spending window

48. Japanese wonderkid Takashi Usami is officially joining FC Bayern Munich on loan that reaches until 2012, with the possibility that Bayern can buy him off.
    Last edited by nihenna; 27/06/2011 at 11:27 AM.

49. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by nihenna View Post
    Japanese wonderkid Takashi Usami is officially joining FC Bayern Munich on loan that reaches until 2012.
    he wont be on the game i dont think and im not creating anymore people, sorry

50. Shouldn´t Nani be a bit better? Maybe at crossing, cause i think he was the king of the assistances

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO