Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacintoo View Post
    Shouldn´t Nani be a bit better? Maybe at crossing, cause i think he was the king of the assistances
    nani is already 165CA mate

2. River Plate has fallen down from the top division in Argentina

3. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by fmhooligan View Post
    River Plate has fallen down from the top division in Argentina
    done

4. Can't wait for the new update.Playing as Malaga will be interesting.Have you inreased there rep so that Europa league standard players will join and maybe some Champions league players like Toulalan.

5. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Can't wait for the new update.Playing as Malaga will be interesting.Have you inreased there rep so that Europa league standard players will join and maybe some Champions league players like Toulalan.
    yepp

6. Criscito is now a Zenit St Petersburg player (seems like russian league is more and more interesting

Domenico Criscito moves to Zenit. News. FC Zenit official website

And it seems Lichtsteiner is about to be a Juventus player any second now cause he passed the medical.

Latest News - Juventus.com

Anyway, what do you do about players' salaries, meaning what logic do you use to set them?

7. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panchev View Post
    Criscito is now a Zenit St Petersburg player (seems like russian league is more and more interesting

Domenico Criscito moves to Zenit. News. FC Zenit official website

And it seems Lichtsteiner is about to be a Juventus player any second now cause he passed the medical.

Latest News - Juventus.com

Anyway, what do you do about players' salaries, meaning what logic do you use to set them?
    yep and salaries i just leave unless its public knowlege

8. Are you changing start date as of Aug 2011?

9. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by toffeeboy84 View Post
    Are you changing start date as of Aug 2011?
    you cant it written into the game, only way is by creating all the leagues all over again and there's no point

plus history gets messed up

10. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    you cant it written into the game, only way is by creating all the leagues all over again and there's no point

plus history gets messed up
    Why dont you try to make everyones contract a year less.Something tells me that that would be a major pain in the you know where.

11. neil danns to leicester city from c.palace = free
    kasper Schmeichel to leicester city from leeds = free
    colin nish to Hartlepool United from Hibernian = free
    Takashi Usami to bayern munich from Gamba Osaka = loan
    Marvin Pourie to Silkeborg IF from Schalke
    Emil Johansson to FC Groningen from Molde FK = 500,000
    Florent Sinama-Pongolle to St Etienne from sporting lisbon = loan
    scott kay to Macclesfield Town from man city = free
    Nicolas Maurice-Belay to Bordeaux from Sochaux = free

12. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Why dont you try to make everyones contract a year less.Something tells me that that would be a major pain in the you know where.
    people have asked in previous years, and it dont work mate.. way too much hassle with transfers on to aswell
    Quote Originally Posted by corach1992 View Post
    neil danns to leicester city from c.palace = free
    kasper Schmeichel to leicester city from leeds = free
    colin nish to Hartlepool United from Hibernian = free
    Takashi Usami to bayern munich from Gamba Osaka = loan
    Marvin Pourie to Silkeborg IF from Schalke
    Emil Johansson to FC Groningen from Molde FK = 500,000
    Florent Sinama-Pongolle to St Etienne from sporting lisbon = loan
    scott kay to Macclesfield Town from man city = free
    Nicolas Maurice-Belay to Bordeaux from Sochaux = free
    done all apart from usami, he dotn exist on the game and not creating him

13. hi...thank you for this update....but i have a little problem....i can t select england in the first menu where you choose your countries to manage....it has an exclamation sign....don t know what to do...can someone help me please?...thanks

14. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compton View Post
    hi...thank you for this update....but i have a little problem....i can t select england in the first menu where you choose your countries to manage....it has an exclamation sign....don t know what to do...can someone help me please?...thanks
    makes sure no other updates are selected, and make sure you have the latest 11.3 update

15. De Gea is having his medical at United.Id say its fairly safe to put him back on the United squad I cant really see anything going wrong at this stage.

16. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    De Gea is having his medical at United.Id say its fairly safe to put him back on the United squad I cant really see anything going wrong at this stage.
    yea done

17. Domenico Criscito to Zenit for 11.000.000 euros
    Rafael Varane to Real MAdrid for 10.000.000 euros

18. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    already done

19. i dont know if u have done this or been told but ray wilkins isnt in the game for some reason?

20. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfc4eva View Post
    i dont know if u have done this or been told but ray wilkins isnt in the game for some reason?
    he is in the editor, you just cant get him in game.. i cant stop that :L

21. Sort the derby squad out mate, no sav, pringle etc maguire joining july 1st, tyson also in. im still struggling with the last update, where afta season 1 all champ lg qualifiers r also in europa league, have tp play 6 europa league games day afta each other in august as well as knockouts and champs league? an i downloaded again an started again but 2nd season still same? any1 else experienced this as its really bothering me

22. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by rammie2011 View Post
    Sort the derby squad out mate, no sav, pringle etc maguire joining july 1st, tyson also in. im still struggling with the last update, where afta season 1 all champ lg qualifiers r also in europa league, have tp play 6 europa league games day afta each other in august as well as knockouts and champs league? an i downloaded again an started again but 2nd season still same? any1 else experienced this as its really bothering me
    derby squad sorted, remember v1 is 2 weeks old so none of that happened at derby then.. europa league bug is fixed and will be sorted for v2, if its still not working then its something on your comp as ive ran so many tests and got people to run tests and everythings been fine

23. Domenico Criscito ready for Zenit

24. Did you do all 10 transfers Bruges made?
    Jupiler Pro League - Übersicht aller Spielerwechsel - transfermarkt.de

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Athletico Madrid sign Brage defender Silvio.
    Atletico sign Silvio from Braga - FourFourTwo

25. - Masahiko Inoha (FROM Kashima Antlers TO Hajduk Split )On your first update Elson and Lechner are part of Hajduk Split squad,but they actually never signed a contract

26. luke the blanco's Avatar luke the blanco
    Backup
    I am a big fan of yours and especially all of the work you put in thanx mate....however i have moved to Foss' update for the sole reason that your updating of the CA/PA is bias nothing to do with anyone in particular especially not yourself but the 'wonder kids' are already set to be good example being suso of liverpool excellent in my Madrid team but now i fear you make them unrealistically good the old saying goes dont fix what aint broken.

This is however not the main reason i changed, I really am concerned that as most your "fans" are avid EPL fans that they are the only ones who get better, it is ludacris how can for example lil spearing even compare to someone like pedro of sampdoria, maybe they are near the same, as is on the game but now you up the one but forget the rest...you see what i mean but thanx anyway man and keep up good work

27. Hey LFCMarshall...

I found this, it may help regarding all of the free transfers

Jonathan Woodgate, Matthew Upson, and Patrick Vieira top free transfer list | Metro.co.uk
    Last edited by Big Dave; 28/06/2011 at 02:25 PM.

28. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Domenico Criscito ready for Zenit
    already done
    Quote Originally Posted by Boondock View Post
    Did you do all 10 transfers Bruges made?
    Jupiler Pro League - Übersicht aller Spielerwechsel - transfermarkt.de

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Athletico Madrid sign Brage defender Silvio.
    Atletico sign Silvio from Braga - FourFourTwo
    no i havent done belgium league yet mate, not sure weather i will
    Quote Originally Posted by exibo View Post
    - Masahiko Inoha (FROM Kashima Antlers TO Hajduk Split )On your first update Elson and Lechner are part of Hajduk Split squad,but they actually never signed a contract
    ill remove them two but inoha wont exist on the game
    Quote Originally Posted by luke the blanco View Post
    I am a big fan of yours and especially all of the work you put in thanx mate....however i have moved to Foss' update for the sole reason that your updating of the CA/PA is bias nothing to do with anyone in particular especially not yourself but the 'wonder kids' are already set to be good example being suso of liverpool excellent in my Madrid team but now i fear you make them unrealistically good the old saying goes dont fix what aint broken.

This is however not the main reason i changed, I really am concerned that as most your "fans" are avid EPL fans that they are the only ones who get better, it is ludacris how can for example lil spearing even compare to someone like pedro of sampdoria, maybe they are near the same, as is on the game but now you up the one but forget the rest...you see what i mean but thanx anyway man and keep up good work
    i understand and its your choice, although if you run a game you'll see its not unbalanced.. suso is -9 which he should be, have you saw the lad play! but its your choice, only thing with no ca/pa is people like sanchez, de gea, carroll, wilshere, hazard etc all are poor for how good they actually are in real life
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Hey LFCMarshall..

I found this, it may help regarding all of the free transfers

Jonathan Woodgate, Matthew Upson, and Patrick Vieira top free transfer list | Metro.co.uk
    already used it

29. Well to be fair Carroll hasnt exactly been the brightest of stars at Liverpool TBF.But I suppose his injury restricted him but still he hasnt been that great.Was great at toon tho.

30. add Souleymane Coulibaly and give him a high PA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXY5l...eature=related

he is insane

31. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Well to be fair Carroll hasnt exactly been the brightest of stars at Liverpool TBF.But I suppose his injury restricted him but still he hasnt been that great.Was great at toon tho.
    very true but still on the si update he was quality championship standard or low prem, and i think he is better than that, injury or not
    Quote Originally Posted by casey32 View Post
    add Souleymane Coulibaly and give him a high PA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXY5l...eature=related

he is insane
    ill have a look what it is already cus anyone can look good on youtube if you just put all there best bits together

32. aaron ramsey ca/pa better

33. Quote Originally Posted by mansellh View Post
    aaron ramsey ca/pa better
    Doesnt he already have -10 PA.

34. Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Doesnt he already have -10 PA.

safe
    ollieconnolly likes this.

35. rangers have no debt and could you give gregg wylde ca/pa boost also jelevic ca/pa boost he had a wonderful season

36. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    very true but still on the si update he was quality championship standard or low prem, and i think he is better than that, injury or not

ill have a look what it is already cus anyone can look good on youtube if you just put all there best bits together
    Dude. he scored an overhead kick in a hattrick against Brazil and scored 4 goals against Denmark

37. Connor Wickham is having a medical at Sunderland he's pretty much signed

38. Eran Zahavi from Hapoel Tel-Aviv to Palermo

Official: Palermo sign Hapoel Tel Aviv's Eran Zahavi - Goal.com

39. According to the database, Patrick Vieira isn't on the game? Is this deliberate or an error on my part? For the record, Man City released him, but he hasn't retired or anything. Great update btw.

40. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpaterson1988 View Post
    rangers have no debt and could you give gregg wylde ca/pa boost also jelevic ca/pa boost he had a wonderful season
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by Mads2506 View Post
    Dude. he scored an overhead kick in a hattrick against Brazil and scored 4 goals against Denmark
    yeah ill look but not promising anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzmondo View Post
    Connor Wickham is having a medical at Sunderland he's pretty much signed
    ill do when done, he only joinin them cus lfc and afc wont pay that much
    Quote Originally Posted by Panchev View Post
    Eran Zahavi from Hapoel Tel-Aviv to Palermo

Official: Palermo sign Hapoel Tel Aviv's Eran Zahavi - Goal.com
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by CescFabregas004 View Post
    According to the database, Patrick Vieira isn't on the game? Is this deliberate or an error on my part? For the record, Man City released him, but he hasn't retired or anything. Great update btw.
    yes he isant i retired him cus he said he was his last season, if he joins a club ill re-create him
    Quote Originally Posted by mansellh View Post
    aaron ramsey ca/pa better
    why?
    not done anything to prove it and his PA is -9/-10 , havent made up my mind what im putting him to yet

41. yes he isant i retired him cus he said he was his last season, if he joins a club ill re-create him

He isn't officially retired though, and he would have been handy to have as a coach..

42. Gardner in deep talks with sunderland, the boy wonder wickham sunerland too almost done. whats happening about the mesmeric devante cole? you surely must add him, he's the new henry and has signed professional contract at man city, so surely he is a must. really looking forward to the update mate!

43. ive been watching all of the under 17 world cup games and he really stands out and is getting rave reviews as well, its not just a clip made to make him look amazing he really is standing out in mexico

Real Madrid chase 'new Didier Drogba' Souleymane Coulibaly - report - Goal.com

that's a lil report on him before his hat trick against Brazil

44. Oops 1 fing i forgot... 1 player, you may or may not have heard of him, but if u r a true red you will have... he's young 14-15 i think... gerard garner... dont laugh, or dismiss this message... trust me, research him an see for yourself

45. Arsenlas Mark Randall has signed for Chesterfield FC And Nathan Smith from Yeovil Town have signed Chesterfield FC

46. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by CescFabregas004 View Post
    yes he isant i retired him cus he said he was his last season, if he joins a club ill re-create him

He isn't officially retired though, and he would have been handy to have as a coach..
    yea but he said he was, same with lehmann, but if thye join a club in any capacity then ill re-create
    Gardner in deep talks with sunderland, the boy wonder wickham sunerland too almost done. whats happening about the mesmeric devante cole? you surely must add him, he's the new henry and has signed professional contract at man city, so surely he is a must. really looking forward to the update mate!
    ill do when complete, and not creating anymore people
    Quote Originally Posted by casey32 View Post
    ive been watching all of the under 17 world cup games and he really stands out and is getting rave reviews as well, its not just a clip made to make him look amazing he really is standing out in mexico

Real Madrid chase 'new Didier Drogba' Souleymane Coulibaly - report - Goal.com

that's a lil report on him before his hat trick against Brazil
    yeh ill check him out
    Oops 1 fing i forgot... 1 player, you may or may not have heard of him, but if u r a true red you will have... he's young 14-15 i think... gerard garner... dont laugh, or dismiss this message... trust me, research him an see for yourself
    not creating any youngsters
    Arsenlas Mark Randall has signed for Chesterfield FC And Nathan Smith from Yeovil Town have signed Chesterfield FC
    yep

47. Can not you let V2 tomorrow

48. How to load database

After I copy .dbc file to Editor data folder, open the game and click New game, I can't find option to change database (I read somewhere it's in bottom right corner, but I can't see it).. Screenshot help, or any help at all would be good. Thanks!

49. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Can not you let V2 tomorrow
    no matter how many times you ask mate it aint gunna come sooner .. its out saturday
    Quote Originally Posted by digif View Post
    After I copy .dbc file to Editor data folder, open the game and click New game, I can't find option to change database (I read somewhere it's in bottom right corner, but I can't see it).. Screenshot help, or any help at all would be good. Thanks!
    cant screenshot right now.. but when you first select new game bottom right corner of the box that appears is an option which says changed database, its a little tick which must be ticked, then just press next or ok and whatever it is to go to the next screen

50. When I click on 'New game' - it show's me a 'Choose Nations' page, and there are no options to change database .

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO