Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. Seems like done

2. PSG could do with a little editing concerning there financial situation with the qatari owners they now have.......sorry if this has been mentioned before

3. Pratley has signed for Bolton and Seb Larsson has offically signed for Sunderland on a 3 year deal.
    I know you prob have Larsson done already but apparently it was only confirmed today.
    Also its not offical yet but it seems that City are about to sign Clichy.Apparently there offer has been acepted.I rrally cant see Clichy denying them especially if theyjust throw money at him.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ipye View Post
    if the nasri & fabregas transfers are not completed by the time you launch the update tomorrow morning can/will you adjust there club loyalty to 1 so that they become unhappy with Arsenal and want to leave. Cant wait for the update tomorrow. I have less than 24 hrs to decide who to be in possibly my last fm 11 career b4 fm 12. Should be a good day with v2 out in the morning and then the haye maker knocking out klitschko in the evening. All of this done whilst I have to get through 14 bottles of bud that are currently chilling in the fridge. Ahhhh Bisto.
    Yes but that will mean once they join there new club they wont be loyal to them and once someone comes knocking they will want to leave as well.Just set them to dislike Arsenal to 100 or something FMRTE and the sam with dislikeing Wenger or something that way it only effects arsenal and then using fmrte you can transfer list them by request.

5. mehdi abeid to newcastle from lens = u/d fee
    darren pratley to bolton from swansea = free
    steven cailker to swansea from tottenham = loan
    paul mckenna to hull city ffrom nottm forest = free
    jack hobbs to hull city from leicester = u/d fee
    dele adebola to hull city from bristol city = free
    roland bergkamp to brighton from excelsior = u/d fee

6. not long to go!!! although bit peed ill have to start a new game but its all good still lovin the work LFCmarshall

7. Not sure if you have these but:

Darius Henderson From Sheff Utd to Millwall Undisclosed
    Therry Racon From Charlton to Millwall Free
    Danny Schofield From Millwall to Rotherham Free
    Ashley Grimes From Millwall to Rochdale Free
    Bradley Johnson From Leeds to Norwich Free
    Andy Reid To Nottingham Forest Free

8. Andy Reid to Nottingham Forest Forest agree Reid deal | Nottingham Forest News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Lewis McGugan for Forest needs a better CA - his long shots and free kicks attributes need to be improved!! (if anyone saw any of his goals last season they'll know!!)

Z Gera to WBA
    Blerim Dzemaili to Napoli

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Manuele Blasi & Fabiano Santacroce to Parma

9. right back at home but back at work! carn't w8 for tomorrow any way barnsley transfers to which u may know
    david perkins colchester
    craig davies from chesterfield
    matty done from rochdale
    scott wiseman from rochdale
    james mcnulty from brighton
    miles addison 6 month loan from derby
    rob edwards from blackpool
    and my moles tell me n there good moles that kelvin etuhu to sign from prison
    thanks and tik tok roll on tomorrow

10. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    Mehdi Abeid to Newcastle is a free transfer.
    Stephan Lichtsteiner - Lazio to Juventus - 10m euros
    Nuno Gomes - Benfica to Braga - free transfer
    Nassim Ben Khalifa - Wolkfsburg to Young Boys - loan
    Manuel Fernandes - Valencia to Besiktas - 2m euros

11. I don't know if you're doing the BSP but if you are and haven't already done Forest Green:

Ins

Al Bangura
    Charlie Griffin
    James Norwood
    Jeffrey Imudia (should be there already but not quite sure)
    Chris Todd
    Jamie Turley
    Matthew Bulman

Out:
    Luke Jones (Kidderminster)
    Gavin Caines
    Matt Somner
    Jon Else
    Bradley Gray
    Craig Armstrong (Eastwood Town-Joint Manager)
    Zac Jones

And Cheltenham:

In
    Russ Penn
    Kaid Mohamed
    Marlon Pack

Out
    Martin Riley
    Frankie Artus
    JJ Melligan
    Wes Thomas (Crawley)
    Dan Lloyd-Weston
    Jake Lee

A question as well-have all mid season loans been cancelled?

12. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by k3r0s3x View Post

Seems like done
    its a newspaper, ill believe when made official
    Quote Originally Posted by Albanian_Kid20 View Post
    PSG could do with a little editing concerning there financial situation with the qatari owners they now have.......sorry if this has been mentioned before
    already done
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Pratley has signed for Bolton and Seb Larsson has offically signed for Sunderland on a 3 year deal.
    I know you prob have Larsson done already but apparently it was only confirmed today.
    Also its not offical yet but it seems that City are about to sign Clichy.Apparently there offer has been acepted.I rrally cant see Clichy denying them especially if theyjust throw money at him.
    yep, clichy im waiting on cus i know another club was interested so not all done and dusted yet
    Quote Originally Posted by ipye View Post
    if the nasri & fabregas transfers are not completed by the time you launch the update tomorrow morning can/will you adjust there club loyalty to 1 so that they become unhappy with Arsenal and want to leave. Cant wait for the update tomorrow. I have less than 24 hrs to decide who to be in possibly my last fm 11 career b4 fm 12. Should be a good day with v2 out in the morning and then the haye maker knocking out klitschko in the evening. All of this done whilst I have to get through 14 bottles of bud that are currently chilling in the fridge. Ahhhh Bisto.
    not making there loyalty 1 its unrelaistic, i dont blame them for wanting to leave, you gotta blame wenger for that.. although yes tomorrow will be a v.good day! (y)
    Quote Originally Posted by corach1992 View Post
    mehdi abeid to newcastle from lens = u/d fee
    darren pratley to bolton from swansea = free
    steven cailker to swansea from tottenham = loan
    paul mckenna to hull city ffrom nottm forest = free
    jack hobbs to hull city from leicester = u/d fee
    dele adebola to hull city from bristol city = free
    roland bergkamp to brighton from excelsior = u/d fee
    yes yes
    Quote Originally Posted by lestatrapedme View Post
    not long to go!!! although bit peed ill have to start a new game but its all good still lovin the work LFCmarshall
    haha cheers mate
    Quote Originally Posted by deanoy View Post
    Not sure if you have these but:

Darius Henderson From Sheff Utd to Millwall Undisclosed
    Therry Racon From Charlton to Millwall Free
    Danny Schofield From Millwall to Rotherham Free
    Ashley Grimes From Millwall to Rochdale Free
    Bradley Johnson From Leeds to Norwich Free
    Andy Reid To Nottingham Forest Free
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by jimiroe View Post
    Andy Reid to Nottingham Forest Forest agree Reid deal | Nottingham Forest News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Lewis McGugan for Forest needs a better CA - his long shots and free kicks attributes need to be improved!! (if anyone saw any of his goals last season they'll know!!)

Z Gera to WBA
    Blerim Dzemaili to Napoli

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Manuele Blasi & Fabiano Santacroce to Parma
    all done
    Quote Originally Posted by mlssmith View Post
    right back at home but back at work! carn't w8 for tomorrow any way barnsley transfers to which u may know
    david perkins colchester
    craig davies from chesterfield
    matty done from rochdale
    scott wiseman from rochdale
    james mcnulty from brighton
    miles addison 6 month loan from derby
    rob edwards from blackpool
    and my moles tell me n there good moles that kelvin etuhu to sign from prison
    thanks and tik tok roll on tomorrow
    ok mate
    Quote Originally Posted by StuW View Post
    Mehdi Abeid to Newcastle is a free transfer.
    Stephan Lichtsteiner - Lazio to Juventus - 10m euros
    Nuno Gomes - Benfica to Braga - free transfer
    Nassim Ben Khalifa - Wolkfsburg to Young Boys - loan
    Manuel Fernandes - Valencia to Besiktas - 2m euros
    ok mate

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveinjimbo View Post
    I don't know if you're doing the BSP but if you are and haven't already done Forest Green:

Ins

Al Bangura
    Charlie Griffin
    James Norwood
    Jeffrey Imudia (should be there already but not quite sure)
    Chris Todd
    Jamie Turley
    Matthew Bulman

Out:
    Luke Jones (Kidderminster)
    Gavin Caines
    Matt Somner
    Jon Else
    Bradley Gray
    Craig Armstrong (Eastwood Town-Joint Manager)
    Zac Jones

And Cheltenham:

In
    Russ Penn
    Kaid Mohamed
    Marlon Pack

Out
    Martin Riley
    Frankie Artus
    JJ Melligan
    Wes Thomas (Crawley)
    Dan Lloyd-Weston
    Jake Lee

A question as well-have all mid season loans been cancelled?
    yep and loans are getting done as the summer goes on, hard to do all as there not publicised loads

13. Jack Collison from West Ham is back from injury. Plus if you can change the Injury list

14. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by fmhooligan View Post
    Jack Collison from West Ham is back from injury. Plus if you can change the Injury list
    yep, making changes to old injury as and when i see them

15. Have you done Norwich's?

Ended Edwards, Lansbury, Pacheco and Vokes loans?

In:
    Steve Morison
    James Vaughan
    Elliott Bennett
    Bradley Johnson
    Ritchie De Laet - Loan

Out:
    Sam Habergham, Jens Berthel Askou - Released
    Matt Gill - Bristol Rovers - Free

Noticed common others like:
    Corry Evans - Hull
    Troy Hewitt - QPR

16. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    Have you done Norwich's?

Ended Edwards, Lansbury, Pacheco and Vokes loans?

In:
    Steve Morison
    James Vaughan
    Elliott Bennett
    Bradley Johnson
    Ritchie De Laet - Loan

Out:
    Sam Habergham, Jens Berthel Askou - Released
    Matt Gill - Bristol Rovers - Free

Noticed common others like:
    Corry Evans - Hull
    Troy Hewitt - QPR
    all done

17. Abdoulay Konko to SS Lazio - 5 mil €; earning 1.2 € per season;

Abdoulay Konko ai microfoni di Lazio Style Radio

Also, I'm sure it's already mentioned that Klose is transferred to Lazio, but there is this guy from Young Boys, Senad Lulić,
    he is also a Lazio player now and I'm sure his CA/PA i quite low and needs some adjustments 'cause he is pretty good (not
    extraordinary) LB/LW.

Senad Lulic officially signs for SS Lazio a five year contract | - LazioFanBlog.com -

Senad Lulic Bio, Stats, News - Football / Soccer - - ESPN Soccernet

Scored against Tottenham

Thx in advance m8

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Also,

Inter confirm amicable rescission of Leonardo's contract as he heads for Paris Saint-Germain - Goal.com

He'll probably be new director of PSG, and Gasperini is new Inter coach. I think someone mentioned this about Leonardo, but I'm not
    quite sure about Gasperini.

cheerz

18. Have you already terminated Sergio Asenjo's (Atlético Madrid) Málaga loan? Because he might be Atlético's first-choice goalkeeper again.

19. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yep all done

20. Kelvin Etuhu is now playing in Barnsley fc
    Miles Addison now playing in Barnsley FC (On loan from Derby County Until January 2012)

21. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by fmhooligan View Post
    Kelvin Etuhu is now playing in Barnsley fc
    Miles Addison now playing in Barnsley FC (On loan from Derby County Until January 2012)
    done

22. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    alright cheers!

23. When is this released tomorrow?

You couldn't possibly do it tonight could you

24. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    When is this released tomorrow?

You couldn't possibly do it tonight could you
    nope tomorrow morning mate.. else it would be rushed with a fair few mistakes.. made that mistake in the past! haha

25. Ok do you want me to do a test with the update for loans or anything?

26. can u plz do all of the rochdale fc transfers plz

27. can u do all of leicester plz kasper,danns and Peltier

28. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Ok do you want me to do a test with the update for loans or anything?
    no sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboyhowlett View Post
    can u plz do all of the rochdale fc transfers plz
    shoudl be all done
    Quote Originally Posted by lee rudkin View Post
    can u do all of leicester plz kasper,danns and Peltier
    yep done

29. hi no it hasn't changed here is are first team
    Joe Widdowson
    Marcus Holness
    Brian Barry-Murphy
    Jason Kennedy
    Gary Jones
    Anthony Elding
    Jean-Louis Akpa Akpro
    Joe Thompson
    Chris O'Grady
    Matthew Edwards
    Chris Brown
    Callum Byrne
    Josh Brizell
    Nicky Adams
    Ryan Jones
    Helio Andre
    Reece Gray
    Scott Hogan plus Ashley Grimes from Millwall, simon hackney from Colchester united and Andrew tutte from man city and Andrew filtcroft is Keith hills assistant manager at Barnsley and are's is Frankie Bunn from Newcastle united so plz can you do it for me can u also remove the loans from Ashley Grimes and Simon Hackney because we got them on a free

30. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    er what you want me to do? list it abit clearer mate, i dont wna know what your first team is haha

31. i want you to add Ashley Grimes and Simon Hackney but remove there loan deals and also add Frankie Bunn as are assistant manager and add Andrew filtcroft as Barnsley's assistant manager plus change owin fon Williams team to tramere rovers also remove Robbie Williams also will Atkinson his loan has finished also matty done and Scott Wiseman have gone to Barnsley

32. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    right will do

33. ollieconnolly's Avatar ollieconnolly
    First Team
    hi no it hasn't changed here is are first team
    Joe Widdowson
    Marcus Holness
    Brian Barry-Murphy
    Jason Kennedy
    Gary Jones
    Anthony Elding
    Jean-Louis Akpa Akpro
    Joe Thompson
    Chris O'Grady
    Matthew Edwards
    Chris Brown
    Callum Byrne
    Josh Brizell
    Nicky Adams
    Ryan Jones
    Helio Andre
    Reece Gray
    Scott Hogan plus Ashley Grimes from Millwall, simon hackney from Colchester united and Andrew tutte from man city and Andrew filtcroft is Keith hills assistant manager at Barnsley and are's is Frankie Bunn from Newcastle united so plz can you do it for me can u also remove the loans from Ashley Grimes and Simon Hackney because we got them on a free
    i want you to add Ashley Grimes and Simon Hackney but remove there loan deals and also add Frankie Bunn as are assistant manager and add Andrew filtcroft as Barnsley's assistant manager plus change owin fon Williams team to tramere rovers also remove Robbie Williams also will Atkinson his loan has finished also matty done and Scott Wiseman have gone to Barnsley
    mate why dont you download it and do these little changes yourself and taylor it to you, im sure he reaaaallly cba with creating aload of players he quite frankly has never even heard off, this is what ive done after viewing some of the videos of youths posted by others created them myself and put them into the game takes 30 seconds of our own time,

on a postive not top class LFC cant wait for tomorrow camp out on an unemployed journeyman game till Haye, Klitsecko

34. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by ollieconnolly View Post
    mate why dont you download it and do these little changes yourself and taylor it to you, im sure he reaaaallly cba with creating aload of players he quite frankly has never even heard off, this is what ive done after viewing some of the videos of youths posted by others created them myself and put them into the game takes 30 seconds of our own time,

on a postive not top class LFC cant wait for tomorrow camp out on an unemployed journeyman game till Haye, Klitsecko
    tbh if there not in the game i aint adding them

35. Change Alex Bruce to play for Northern Ireland if you haven't already

36. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by torresdabest View Post
    Change Alex Bruce to play for Northern Ireland if you haven't already
    yep will do

37. Borja Valero to Villareal permanent

38. bradley johnson to norwich from leeds = free
    valero west brom to villarreal = free
    andy reid to nottm forest from blackpool = free
    danny kedwell to gillingham from afc wimbledon
    chris whelpdale to gillingham from peterborough
    Andy Frampton to gillingham from millwall
    Lewis Montrose to gillingham from wycombe
    Ross Flitney to gillingham
    matt fish to gillingham
    k. westwood to sunderland from coventry = free

39. Ashley Grimes = Millwall to rochdale free
    Simon hackney = colchester to rochdale free
    Andrew tutte = Manchester city to rochdale free
    Owin Fon Williams = rochdale to tramere rovers
    Scott Wiseman = rochdale to Barnsley
    Matty Done = Rochdale to Barnsley
    Will Atkinson back to hull
    Also Frankie Bunn to rochdale from newcastle as assistant manager and Andrew Flitcroft to Barnsley as assistant manager

40. V2 Release: 2nd July 9:30AM