Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. have u updated the rep of some of the newcastle players and the overall rep?

2. Adams to Liverpool
    X Alonso back to Liverpool
    Hazard to Liverpool

In all seriousness though.....did you send Sammy Lee to unemployment?

3. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Coventry DONE

Quote Originally Posted by Stevebircher View Post
    have u updated the rep of some of the newcastle players and the overall rep?
    not really concentrated on rep, although ive done a few in the last couple of days but only the major people like sanchez, hazard etc who burst onto the stage this year
    Quote Originally Posted by azairvine View Post
    Adams to Liverpool
    X Alonso back to Liverpool
    Hazard to Liverpool

In all seriousness though.....did you send Sammy Lee to unemployment?
    i would give anything for xabi back! haha and yes i have

4. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Coventry DONE

not really concentrated on rep, although ive done a few in the last couple of days but only the major people like sanchez, hazard etc who burst onto the stage this year

i would give anything for xabi back! haha and yes i have

Lol just tiote and enrique maybe barton all had good seasons

5. 5 minutes..

6. 2 mins.................

7. I simply cannot wait for this! LFCMarshall your transfer updates are some of the best around.

8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Cheers mate

9. Dal Brescia arriva Perparim Hetemaj | AC ChievoVerona

Perparim Hetemaj to Chievo for 1.2 million euros. Maybe 3-year contract. Update his CA and PA, he had outstanding season at Brescia.

10. Thanks for this LFC, you're a legend, great work

11. i second that westhamfanhammy

12. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.

13. Thank you.

14. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    No worries!

Any mistakes just let me know and ill update ASAP , there will be some im only human
    Joshhh, MrEskola and ccXMKtr like this.

15. pls upload micro link mediafire.com . i can't download

16. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccXMKtr View Post
    pls upload micro link mediafire.com . i can't download
    whats you email.. ill send it that way

17. Frank Arnesen is now Director of football at Hamburg

18. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Si001 View Post
    Frank Arnesen is now Director of football at Hamburg
    ok mate

19. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    [email protected]
    thank you very much!

20. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Sent, just save it straight to the editor data folder.. you DONT NEED TO EXTRACT IT

21. July 2nd... update... got it! Marsh you are a legend!

22. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    haha cheers man

23. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    i can't download
    plz send it to my mail
    [email protected]
    Thanks very much

24. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by z4ygenius View Post
    i can't download
    plz send it to my mail
    [email protected]
    Thanks very much
    sent

25. i can't download
    plz send it to my mail
    [email protected]
    Thank you very much !!!

26. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    sent

27. many thanks

28. Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    ShinyJaker likes this.

29. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Mreskola just a tad too late for that one, dont think its done
    Well, for the V3 then. I should have realise it earlier, my mistake.

Anyway, thanks Marshall. I owe you a big one.

30. i haven't received your mail
    Plz send it again
    [email protected]
    Thank you so much!!!

31. Oh yes, did Raúl really announce to retire on 2012? Fix it, I think that's not official information, SI got too excited.

32. thanks LFCMarshall.

33. [email protected]

Please :-s

34. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    cheers mate appreciate it
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEskola View Post
    Well, for the V3 then. I should have realise it earlier, my mistake.

Anyway, thanks Marshall. I owe you a big one.
    no worries, will do it for v3
    Quote Originally Posted by tiendat View Post
    i haven't received your mail
    Plz send it again
    [email protected]
    Thank you so much!!!
    it says the email address is wrong and it cant be sent?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEskola View Post
    Oh yes, did Raúl really announce to retire on 2012? Fix it, I think that's not official information, SI got too excited.
    ill change it,
    Quote Originally Posted by nhutquangn View Post
    thanks LFCMarshall.
    no worries
    Quote Originally Posted by k3r0s3x View Post
    alright mate
    peskybendben likes this.

35. AussieOchoa's Avatar AussieOchoa
    Star Player
    Well done mate. One day earlier than expected. You're a beast!

36. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieOchoa View Post
    Well done mate. One day earlier than expected. You're a beast!
    haha australia judging by your name! cant be bad for you
    AussieOchoa likes this.

37. Not downloaded yet as my inetrnet seems to be a bit slow but have you made any changes to Preston?

38. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenWignall View Post
    Not downloaded yet as my inetrnet seems to be a bit slow but have you made any changes to Preston?
    yep they should be all done, may have missed a few just let me know if i have

39. End loans:

Rodrigo
    Poleski
    Rob Edwards (Now at Barnsley still on loan at Norwich on game)
    Rowlands
    Mujangi Bia
    Kelvin Etuhu at Barnsley
    Addison to Barnsley loan
    End McShane loan

They're just a few but you're human and would be really hard to do all of them

40. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    End loans:

Rodrigo
    Poleski
    Rob Edwards (Now at Barnsley still on loan at Norwich on game)
    Rowlands
    Mujangi Bia
    Kelvin Etuhu at Barnsley
    Addison to Barnsley loan
    End McShane loan

They're just a few but you're human and would be really hard to do all of them
    will do them .. btw etuhu not officially joined yet, so just waiting

41. Etuhu is permanent btw

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

ok!!

42. Did you make any PA/CA changes for us?

43. End Atkins, Varney and Bueno's loan - Sorry about this lol

44. chubb23's Avatar chubb23
    First Team
    Aston Villa's transfer budget is stupid Marshall! Just sold Young for 20million and we get a budget of 12m?

Great Update nevertheless.
    Last edited by chubb23; 02/07/2011 at 10:47 AM.

45. Fantastic update !!

Thanks mate !!!

46. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenWignall View Post
    Did you make any PA/CA changes for us?
    not too sure dont think so mate, disagree with anything just let me know
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    End Atkins, Varney and Bueno's loan - Sorry about this lol
    haha more the merrier
    Quote Originally Posted by chubb23 View Post
    Aston Villa's transfer budget is stupid Marshall! Just sold Young for 20million and we get a budget of 12m?
    i said id leave transfer budgets mate as what they are... you can alter wage budget or sell a few players then you'll get more.. although just cus you sold young for 20million you wont get all of that back, remember you spent 24million on bent so im sure that just eevns it out in the owners head, ill change it to 16mil but nothing more

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by k3r0s3x View Post
    Fantastic update !!

Thanks mate !!!
    cheers mate

47. Have any CA/PA updates been done to NUFC?

48. Slow internet? It's a 92K file! It'd have taken MORE bandwidth to load this thread.

Try downloading the mega facepack of over 4Gb to go with this!

49. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumHowey View Post
    Have any CA/PA updates been done to NUFC?
    yes, people like tiote, barton, enrique etc all have been boosted
    Quote Originally Posted by azairvine View Post
    Slow internet? It's a 92K file! It'd have taken MORE bandwidth to load this thread.

Try downloading the mega facepack of over 4Gb to go with this!
    haha yea the file is ded quick like a second, think he means his internet is running slow not actually downloading the file
    CallumHowey likes this.

50. Marshall you forgot to end Neil Mellor's loan to Sheff Wed and Leon Cort's loan to PNE

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO