Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenWignall View Post
    Marshall you forgot to end Neil Mellor's loan to Sheff Wed and Leon Cort's loan to PNE
    right will get done

2. Bayern Munich have Jerome Boateng?

I know its an almost done deal but no more done than Clichy to City lol, and I noticed Bayerns new ST signing Nils Petersen isn't there (He's pretty decent especially when they appear to only have Gomez now Klose is at Lazio) but then again I'm not playing as Bayern but I'm just saying if I was...lol.

Top work anyway Marshy best/only update I download on FM

3. Terminate Real Madrid's Royston Drenthe's Hércules loan.

4. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer View Post
    Bayern Munich have Jerome Boateng?

I know its an almost done deal but no more done than Clichy to City lol, and I noticed Bayerns new ST signing Nils Petersen isn't there (He's pretty decent especially when they appear to only have Gomez now Klose is at Lazio) but then again I'm not playing as Bayern but I'm just saying if I was...lol.

Top work anyway Marshy best/only update I download on FM
    oh dear, thought i put boateng back :L .. its not gunna happen now its fell through , sorry mate.. will do the changes tho
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEskola View Post
    Terminate Real Madrid's Royston Drenthe's Hércules loan.
    yep

5. Glasgow Celtic -

Morten Rasmussen is still a Celtic player, He appears to be fully transferred to AGF
    Freddie Ljungberg - released
    Ben Hutchison - released
    Andreas Hinkel - released
    Paul McGown - Transferred to St Mirren

6. Nikola Saric is in Hajduk Split,not on loan at Vitesse

7. I3east's Avatar I3east
    Modern Day Legend
    Julian Bennet is a free transfer mate, no longer at Notts Forest

8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    reet!

9. Quote Originally Posted by w2k View Post
    Glasgow Celtic -

Morten Rasmussen is still a Celtic player, He appears to be fully transferred to AGF
    Not just to you, but to everyone: Stop suggesting these "this deal appears to be done, but there isn't any confirmation on it". Deals can fall through in the last second, and it has happened a lot of times before.

10. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    i agree, although if i do it and it changes, ill jsut change back

11. Fantastic as always. Only use your databases as they're the most complete, accurate and realistic. SI should hire you to do their patches!
    peskybendben likes this.

12. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ships-Cat View Post
    Fantastic as always. Only use your databases as they're the most complete, accurate and realistic. SI should hire you to do their patches!
    haha cheers mate

13. Couple of comments though - Wolves have Kightly and Vokes out injured when in reality they have both recovered from their injuries. Also the Molineux is currently being redeveloped and the Stan Cullis stand being rebuilt. Will you add that into your database. And finally (lol) you said you didn't touch the finances but before your update Wolves had £25m in the bank and a transfer budget of £6m and with your update they have £10m and a transfer budget of £8m - how's that happened?

14. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Couple of comments though - Wolves have Kightly and Vokes out injured when in reality they have both recovered from their injuries. Also the Molineux is currently being redeveloped and the Stan Cullis stand being rebuilt. Will you add that into your database. And finally (lol) you said you didn't touch the finances but before your update Wolves had £25m in the bank and a transfer budget of £6m and with your update they have £10m and a transfer budget of £8m - how's that happened?
    kightly ill reduce but not get rid of, its on and off with him, shame as he was a good player when fit... ill do the stand aswell.... and the finances, i may have put the budget up but i wouldnt have changed the the balance of the club..

15. Cheers. He is a good player but I feel Wolves have signed Hammill to replace him and I'm not sure we'll ever see him play for Wolves again. Pity cause he was immense.

16. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Cheers. He is a good player but I feel Wolves have signed Hammill to replace him and I'm not sure we'll ever see him play for Wolves again. Pity cause he was immense.
    yea i rated him tbh, but with the serious injuries he's having dont think he will get back to his best

Anyway wolves:
    they have never had a balance of 25mil mate

on the official update they have... 6350000 Balance and 1350000 Transfer Budget
    On ym update they have... 6350000 Balance and 7000000 Transfer Budget

all ive done is up there transfer budget from 1mil to 7mil
    Ships-Cat likes this.

17. Dunno why I had finances of 25m then lol, must have been lucky.

18. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Dunno why I had finances of 25m then lol, must have been lucky.
    haha yea no idea

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mads2506 View Post
    Not just to you, but to everyone: Stop suggesting these "this deal appears to be done, but there isn't any confirmation on it". Deals can fall through in the last second, and it has happened a lot of times before.
    Mad2506, he has never left Celtic, Morten Rasmussen was on loan to AAB and returned in June;

Sources;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morten_...n_January_1985)
    Celtic Football Club

20. Quote Originally Posted by w2k View Post
    Mad2506, he has never left Celtic, Morten Rasmussen was on loan to AAB and returned in June;

Sources;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morten_...n_January_1985)
    Celtic Football Club
    When did I ever say he left Celtic? Lmao, I told you not to say his deal was almost done and therefor he should change him to AGF. Read my post again, seriously. I am well aware he went on loan.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mads2506 View Post
    When did I ever say he left Celtic? Lmao, I told you not to say his deal was almost done and therefor he should change him to AGF. Read my post again, seriously. I am well aware he went on loan.
    Source?

22. Quote Originally Posted by w2k View Post
    Source?
    WTF are you talking about?! I'm saying it's NOT sure he's going to AGF.
    LFCMarshall likes this.

23. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    w2k think you should read the posts again mate

he's saying he was only on loan and nothing is done and dusted regarding his full transfer yet

24. Guy's maybe I am getting lost but to clarify this guys;

In your current update Morten Rasmussen is contracted to AGF. Not on loan, contracted to AGF.

Now Morten Rasmussen signed fully for Celtic in 26th January 2010;
    Morten Rasmussen completes Celtic transfer from Brondby | Football | guardian.co.uk

Due to Neil Lennon taking over in the summer he was loaned out to Mainz and AAB receptively. Now, his loan deal expired in June and he returned to Celtic.

So can someone clarify why he is at AGF? AGF did submit a bid for the player but this was rejected because the fee was way off what celtic value him to be.

So can someone tell me why he is at AGF?

25. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Becuase its a mistake i made, whats so hard to get about that haha!

26. That's all I was pointing out mate, it's bound to happen Fantastic work on the update btw! alot of work has gone into this

27. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by w2k View Post
    That's all I was pointing out mate, it's bound to happen Fantastic work on the update btw! alot of work has gone into this
    yea thats what mads were sayin, just telling people to stop saying things have happened when they havent

28. Manutd needs twente as its affiliate

otherwise, good job!

29. Welbeck and Cleverly are still on Loan.

30. true LFC, personally i'd ask for sources to proove transfer's, especially for lesser known players

31. are they? they're back in the manutd squad for me. cleverley first team, welbeck in reserves

32. Borja Valero signs permanently with Villarreal.

33. Actually never mind I had saved games in mid season for todays update and the last one and I must have loaded the wrong one.I usually save before I pick a team so I dont have to keep making new games.Similar names and I loaded the wrong one my bad.
    Last edited by coolguyrko; 02/07/2011 at 04:35 PM.

34. Another danish transfer. Things are pretty slow here :p

Mikkel Beckmann from Randers FC to FC Nordsjælland.

35. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by jawkam View Post
    Manutd needs twente as its affiliate

otherwise, good job!
    alright mate
    Quote Originally Posted by w2k View Post
    true LFC, personally i'd ask for sources to proove transfer's, especially for lesser known players
    yea, i knew it was close thats why idid it, but fell through last minute over fee :L
    Quote Originally Posted by Nil Satis Nisi Optimum View Post
    Borja Valero signs permanently with Villarreal.
    already done
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Actually never mind I had saved games in mid season for todays update and the last one and I must have loaded the wrong one.I usually save before I pick a team so I dont have to keep making new games.Similar names and I loaded the wrong one my bad.
    haha bout to say
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    Another danish transfer. Things are pretty slow here :p

Mikkel Beckmann from Randers FC to FC Nordsjælland.
    alright mate

36. just wondering what kind of budget you have for Anzhi, and whats the finances like?

37. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    just wondering what kind of budget you have for Anzhi, and whats the finances like?
    ya see i wernt sure with these, santos said they are willing to pay the 40mil for neymar!

so i gave them a 25million Balance and only a 12million budget BUT it may changed if they start signing players and not just rumours

also they have a sugar daddy which increases finances

38. Yeah, that seems very fair, and realistic.

39. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    ya see i wernt sure with these, santos said they are willing to pay the 40mil for neymar!

so i gave them a 25million Balance and only a 12million budget BUT it may changed if they start signing players and not just rumours

also they have a sugar daddy which increases finances
    They have signed players. Dzsudzsak, Tardelli, Jucilei, Roberto Carlos. Btw, you might want to look at this: Suleyman Kerimov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

40. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mads2506 View Post
    They have signed players. Dzsudzsak, Tardelli, Jucilei, Roberto Carlos. Btw, you might want to look at this: Suleyman Kerimov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    i meant like the 40million on neymar and spending alot on players

and what am i looking at him for?

41. You have missed the Fulham game Europe League qualifier

42. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    i meant like the 40million on neymar and spending alot on players

and what am i looking at him for?
    He's the owner, and he's stinking rich. Would be more than the 25 million balance imo

43. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by fmhooligan View Post
    You have missed the Fulham game Europe League qualifier
    there in the compeititon so im leaving it at that, its dead awkward, last time i changed teams the whole file didnt work so not changing anythig else haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Mads2506 View Post
    He's the owner, and he's stinking rich. Would be more than the 25 million balance imo
    oh right, ill have a look and see

44. is v3 released?

45. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by y0nutz View Post
    is v3 released?
    v2 was released today

46. thanks for putting coulibaly in the game for me

47. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    v2 was released today
    so it has all transfers done until today?thanks

48. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by casey32 View Post
    thanks for putting coulibaly in the game for me
    no worries
    Quote Originally Posted by y0nutz View Post
    so it has all transfers done until today?thanks
    yeh until 9AM This morning

49. Can you up Aberdeen's transfer budget to about 500k and there wage budget a bit as Stewart Milne says Craig Brown has money to spend this Summer. Thanks

50. Thanks Marshall Good work here

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO