Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshmcph View Post
    Can you up Aberdeen's transfer budget to about 500k and there wage budget a bit as Stewart Milne says Craig Brown has money to spend this Summer. Thanks
    yeaaa
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmorrison90 View Post
    Thanks Marshall Good work here
    cheers mate

2. could you put stephan el shaarawy at milan & maybe make him a bit better then he is in the game
    he recently joined milan for 10million euros

3. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by manutdfan View Post
    could you put stephan el shaarawy at milan & maybe make him a bit better then he is in the game
    he recently joined milan for 10million euros
    ok mate, ill have a look at what ca/pa he is already

4. i don't know it you've already done it, but Cavenaghi is going to River, and Alejandro Dominguez is very close too.

5. Good update but you still have players loans on like rochdale has 3 grimes, tutte and hackney and also you have spl transfers missing just 1 is paul burns from qos to dunfermline are you going to sort this out ??

6. alex cooper is still at liverpool fc, was released last week

7. Petri Pasanen played in Red Bull Salzburg are not in Bremen
    Rasmus Lindgren plays in the Red Bull Salzburg are not in Ajax

8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yep will do them

9. Alot of Scottish transfers need sorted out like Diamond is no longer moving to hearts and steven thompson to st mirren so i suggest looking at this: List of Scottish football transfers 2011
    Although it is wikipedia all the transfers there are accuarte. But nevertheless brilliant work

10. Zvjezdan Misimovic do not play in Galatasaray he played in Dynamo Moscow

11. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshmcph View Post
    Alot of Scottish transfers need sorted out like Diamond is no longer moving to hearts and steven thompson to st mirren so i suggest looking at this: List of Scottish football transfers 2011
    Although it is wikipedia all the transfers there are accuarte. But nevertheless brilliant work
    got links mate just didnt do them haha, will be done for v3
    Quote Originally Posted by fmhooligan View Post
    Zvjezdan Misimovic do not play in Galatasaray he played in Dynamo Moscow
    yep

12. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    v2 was released today
    Where can i d/load this?cheers

13. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calz88 View Post
    Where can i d/load this?cheers
    link on the opening page or just go to the transfer update section

14. Apparently we have yet another wealthy club in europe now? (Neuchatel Xamax)

Chechen billionaire Chagaev misses Xamax takeover vote. - swissinfo

They signed Barcelona's Victor Sanchez yesterday i think..

15. roma have bought the remaining 50 % of Gianluca Curci, Aleandro Rosi, Andrea Bertolacci and Stefano Guberti so now they are 100% roma players.

16. This will give you a rough Guide of Scottish Transfers LFC ;-)

BBC Sport - Football - SPL ins and outs

17. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by sat10 View Post
    Apparently we have yet another wealthy club in europe now? (Neuchatel Xamax)

Chechen billionaire Chagaev misses Xamax takeover vote. - swissinfo

They signed Barcelona's Victor Sanchez yesterday i think..
    bloomin hell another rich team haha
    Quote Originally Posted by johannt View Post
    roma have bought the remaining 50 % of Gianluca Curci, Aleandro Rosi, Andrea Bertolacci and Stefano Guberti so now they are 100% roma players.
    yepp
    Quote Originally Posted by w2k View Post
    This will give you a rough Guide of Scottish Transfers LFC ;-)

BBC Sport - Football - SPL ins and outs
    got a site mate, just didnt update them for v2

18. Cool mate :-)

19. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Scottish done now anyway

20. Any chance of a list of all the free agents if it's easy enough to do?

21. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles1984 View Post
    Any chance of a list of all the free agents if it's easy enough to do?
    just search free agents on the game, if you want the good one's you'll just have to look through

22. Quote Originally Posted by Pickles1984 View Post
    Any chance of a list of all the free agents if it's easy enough to do?
    Get Genie scout and set the filter on there contact to whatever is necessary I think its expire or unattached or something and it also lets you see who will be out of contract in 6 months or a year.

23. John5194's Avatar John5194
    Rotation
    Keen joins coaching staff - Liverpool FC

Kevin Keen to Liverpool as First-Team Coach.

24. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    done

25. Sam Habergham is now at Tamworth

26. Cheers LFCMarshall been at work all pissing weekend so havnt been able to try till now gunna be fun bein the toon with players lol

27. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    okay,, haha must be annoying..

28. First Team
    Playing with your databases are heaps fun because of the amount of money you give the teams I tend to play as (United, 'Pool, Barca).

Great work as usual, Billie.

29. When is the next version released?

30. Just saw a screenshot of the database where Frank Arnesen still is at Chelsea, though he is now working for HSV.
    Has that been fixed? :-)

31. So if i downloaded your option file now all the fixes will have been done like spl transfers ??

32. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawton10 View Post
    Playing with your databases are heaps fun because of the amount of money you give the teams I tend to play as (United, 'Pool, Barca).

Great work as usual, Billie.
    cheers mate, and i change budgets cus no matter how much teams spend every summer SI still gives them awful budgets :L
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    When is the next version released?
    everything inofrmation wise in always on the first page mate
    Quote Originally Posted by maltefb View Post
    Just saw a screenshot of the database where Frank Arnesen still is at Chelsea, though he is now working for HSV.
    Has that been fixed? :-)
    it has been done, will be available in v3
    Quote Originally Posted by mememe12345 View Post
    So if i downloaded your option file now all the fixes will have been done like spl transfers ??
    no i did spl transfers today and have not updated the file, spl transfers will be done for v3

33. marsh, ur update is quality as always, just one problem... why do u continue to ignore devante coleand not make him? he is awesome and has signed pro contract so why havent u entered him? also i keep seeing this boulding fellow at derby, we got no such player!

34. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by rammie2011 View Post
    marsh, ur update is quality as always, just one problem... why do u continue to ignore devante coleand not make him? he is awesome and has signed pro contract so why havent u entered him? also i keep seeing this boulding fellow at derby, we got no such player!
    hahaaaa i dont know tbh, ill have a look at him and he will more than likely get done for v3

although ive not added this boulding guy so no idea haha

35. Hey Marshall! Amazing update, really enjoying it! In case you'd like more advices for the final release, I think Odil Ahmedov deserves a CA/PA increase.

36. How far down the league you gone with the transfers ?? Have you done welsh premier and northern irish premiership ??

37. Great patch. 2 minor fices with Liverpool, Comolli is now DOF and Ian Aye needs added as Managing Director? Excellent work

38. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by flugo View Post
    Hey Marshall! Amazing update, really enjoying it! In case you'd like more advices for the final release, I think Odil Ahmedov deserves a CA/PA increase.
    ok maye
    Quote Originally Posted by mememe12345 View Post
    How far down the league you gone with the transfers ?? Have you done welsh premier and northern irish premiership ??
    haha no, tbh they wont get done.. minor ones dne in conference all done in league 2 and above
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron89 View Post
    Great patch. 2 minor fices with Liverpool, Comolli is now DOF and Ian Aye needs added as Managing Director? Excellent work
    ok mate

39. Dons sign Potter, Bowditch and Messi first 2 are true

40. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Dons sign Potter, Bowditch and Messi first 2 are true

kinda guessed
    Sam likes this.

41. Wolves balance of 7m? Bit of a joke m8. Only club without any debt. Morgan got the club for a tenna as Sir Jack cleared all there debts. And he had to put 30m straight into the bank. They then got promoted that season with the rumoured 90 million you get for that with tv money etc. Also with surving in the prem and a new tv deal etc. So with all the overheads and development plans signings etc the balance is about 30m easy. They also spent 18m last season there or there abouts so there not poor by any means. I done a lot of research into the finances cos i have done them on Wally's update. This may help you rather than guess work. The Swiss Ramble

Also Kightly is back for pre season training and was on the bench for the last 10 games. He is fit they just didnt wanna risk him because of wanting him 100% for this season with a pre season under his belt.

Still quality update tho m8, even tho i have not downloaded it. I know its good.

42. Jucieli should be added to Anzhi, noticed a Jucileo has been added instead, probably just a little mistake. But if you could change that for next update, it would be great :-)

43. Everton sign Eric Dier on season-long loan with view to permanent. Increase his CA and PA also, he played in the reserves and modeleld the new England shirt. Kid has huge potential.

44. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePav View Post
    Wolves balance of 7m? Bit of a joke m8. Only club without any debt. Morgan got the club for a tenna as Sir Jack cleared all there debts. And he had to put 30m straight into the bank. They then got promoted that season with the rumoured 90 million you get for that with tv money etc. Also with surving in the prem and a new tv deal etc. So with all the overheads and development plans signings etc the balance is about 30m easy. They also spent 18m last season there or there abouts so there not poor by any means. I done a lot of research into the finances cos i have done them on Wally's update. This may help you rather than guess work. The Swiss Ramble

Also Kightly is back for pre season training and was on the bench for the last 10 games. He is fit they just didnt wanna risk him because of wanting him 100% for this season with a pre season under his belt.

Still quality update tho m8, even tho i have not downloaded it. I know its good.
    LFC also have no debt now ... but yes all clubs that are bottom half i have gave a reletavily similar budget,, around 5-12million.. every team last year spent a minimum of 10million, i dont uderstand why
    SI put the budgets so low haha .. ill have a look and maybe make them abit higher
    Quote Originally Posted by maltefb View Post
    Jucieli should be added to Anzhi, noticed a Jucileo has been added instead, probably just a little mistake. But if you could change that for next update, it would be great :-)
    ok mate will do

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nil Satis Nisi Optimum View Post
    Everton sign Eric Dier on season-long loan with view to permanent. Increase his CA and PA also, he played in the reserves and modeleld the new England shirt. Kid has huge potential.
    yep

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

10,000 Downloads so far and only early july!

Thanks Lads.. Still the most popular update out, which is great considering all the updates being made this year!

Thankyouuu

45. Hibs Suggestions

Callum Booth - Higher CA/ -9 PA
    Victor Palsson - Higher CA/-9 Pa
    Paul Hanlon - Higher CA/PA
    Matt Thornhill - Higher CA/PA
    David Stephens - Higher CA/PA
    David Wotherspoon - Higher CA/PA

new squad numbers
    Booth 28 > 3
    Hanlon 20 > 4
    Wotherspoon 24 > 7
    Thornhill 26 > 15

signings
    Sean O'Hanlon (no. 5)
    Garry O'Connor (no.9)
    Ivan Sproule (no.17)

46. Dale Jennings from Tranmere to Bayern Munich is nearly complete

47. Oh for heavens sake, it's released the morning I go on holiday!

48. you need to removed jake livermores loan to leeds and remove the kisnorbo injury and can you improve some of snodgrass' stats so he is 3.5 star rating ( same as gradel )

great update so far though

49. Demba is not at west ham still and s.ireland needs to go back in Aston Villa's reserves.

S.Kuqi - Free Agent

50. End loans:
    Joseph Mills
    Anthony Gerrard
    James Chester
    Hope Akpan (now at Crawley)
    Kevin Lisbie
    Jake Livermore
    Adam Clayton
    Danny Uchechi (Training with Aberdeen)
    Paul Smith
    Mickael Tavares
    Kris Boyd
    Martin Rowlands
    Lewin Nyatanga
    Paul McShane
    Rob Edwards
    Michel
    Luke Varney
    Leon Cort
    Alberto Bueno
    Mark Halstead
    Joe Edwards
    Kevin Long
    Richard Eckersley (now on loan at Toronto until January 2012)
    Solomon Taiwo
    Nathaniel Pinney
    Ross Atkins
    Waide Fairhurst
    Kamel Ghilas
    Tom Lees
    Mike Grella
    Robbie Neilson
    Tom Parkes
    Yann Kermorgant
    Ashley Chambers (now at York permanently)
    Aman Verma (released)
    Didier Digard
    Exoxdus Geohagan
    Scott Griffiths
    Marcus Williams
    Michael Hector
    Jacob Walcott
    David Mooney (released)
    Rob Kiernan (released)

Also Mackail Smith -> Brighton
    Roarie Deacon -> Sunderland

And that's it.

If you want I can check League One and Two loans as well. As a reward perhaps you could PM me the version with loans updated??

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Also Prem ones:

End:
    Rodrigo
    Zsolt Poleski
    Geoffrey Mujangi Bia
    Suliaman Bangura (released)
    Conor Thomas
    Adam Hajdu (Might still be at Liverpool dunno)

Also:
    Rafael Leao -> Man Utd (Season loan)
    Eric Dier -> Everton (Season loan)

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO