Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. Emir Spahic from Montpellier to Sevilla.

I think that although he is 30 now, even SI will increase his mental attributes. Only
    thing he lacks to be among best centre backs is physique. He is small framed but has an awesome tehnique.

Also, Blackpool accepted Liverpool's offer for Charlie Adam.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Also, Valeri Bojinov has signed for Sporting Lisabon !

2. Ezequiel Garay in Benfica, as well as the other heap of signings we had, if you need them just ask

3. O'Shea to Sunderland, Brown to Sunderland, Matt Mills to Leicester from Reading. David Vaughan to Sunderland. Craig Gardner to Sunderland... Sunderland should give someone else a chance.

4. 10 signings so far for Sunderland the're building a whole new 11. How many more do you think they'll get?

5. Out of curiousness where has my big post gone?

Luke Varney [Derby County - Portsmouth] Undisclosed
    Anthony Pilkington [Huddersfield - Norwich City] Undisclosed
    Craig Alcock [Yeovil Town - Peterborough United] Undisclosed
    Jordan Stewart [Unattached - Millwall] Free

6. can someone advise me where the latest link is?

*** i see in OP. when is the next one anticipated as this is 2.7.11?
    Last edited by Citizen Kane; 07/07/2011 at 03:42 PM.

7. Stephen Darby [Liverpool - Rochdale] Season Loan

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Derek Riordan [Hibernian - Shaanxi Chanba]
    Wes Brown Manchester United Sunderland Undisclosed[

8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by fmhooligan View Post
    Got nothing when leagues is over, Europe league Instead, in the middle of the season. I download an update that you said does not help?
    what you mean? file is fine mate, literally a few have complained about similar things but the rest including myself have ahd no problems so im not sure what else to say
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshBroxup View Post
    Hi is it possible in the game to not get silly clubs after players . Like in my game with Burnley , Brian jensen is wanted by the likes of man utd and barcelona , which is very unrealistic .

Also will you be giving Leicester a very high transfer budget because they are bidding loads of money for players as evidence by today , where they have bid 5 million for Matt Mills and if that deal is complete then they have spent more than 10 million already
    no i cant sorry, i agree its unrealistic though.. and leicester budget is 8million at the minute, one of the highest in the league already
    Quote Originally Posted by Panchev View Post
    Emir Spahic from Montpellier to Sevilla.

I think that although he is 30 now, even SI will increase his mental attributes. Only
    thing he lacks to be among best centre backs is physique. He is small framed but has an awesome tehnique.

Also, Blackpool accepted Liverpool's offer for Charlie Adam.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Also, Valeri Bojinov has signed for Sporting Lisabon !
    ok mate
    Quote Originally Posted by slbenficacoach View Post
    Ezequiel Garay in Benfica, as well as the other heap of signings we had, if you need them just ask
    yep ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Ships-Cat View Post
    O'Shea to Sunderland, Brown to Sunderland, Matt Mills to Leicester from Reading. David Vaughan to Sunderland. Craig Gardner to Sunderland... Sunderland should give someone else a chance.
    haha, decent average players.. nothing to get excited about.. just need squad rotation, will do others
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzmondo View Post
    10 signings so far for Sunderland the're building a whole new 11. How many more do you think they'll get?
    a few.. 2/3 .. although like i said above.. its all average/decent signings so it will just be an average/decent squad.. just has more squad depth
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    Out of curiousness where has my big post gone?

Luke Varney [Derby County - Portsmouth] Undisclosed
    Anthony Pilkington [Huddersfield - Norwich City] Undisclosed
    Craig Alcock [Yeovil Town - Peterborough United] Undisclosed
    Jordan Stewart [Unattached - Millwall] Free
    no idea i cant remove posts so dno..
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kane View Post
    can someone advise me where the latest link is?

*** i see in OP. when is the next one anticipated as this is 2.7.11?
    everything is on the OP
    Stephen Darby [Liverpool - Rochdale] Season Loan
    yep

9. Stockport transfer budget increase. They bidded 100k for Ryan Lowe.. obviously turned down lol

10. Can you send it tonight please

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Jason Thomson [Hearts - Dunfermline] loan until 31st December

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Did you actually use the missing transfers on the massive post that disappeared?

11. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    yep

and ncfc4lyf1 - yes i did do them transfers, ill send it now

12. have you changed Italian National Rules to 2 foreign players?

13. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nil Satis Nisi Optimum View Post
    have you changed Italian National Rules to 2 foreign players?
    you cant change it on the editor, built into the game

14. Neil Harris Millwall-Southend United
    Jemal Johnson (American) to Southend United
    Mat Patterson Southend United- Oxford
    Allasane NDyiare(sp) Crystal Palace to Southend United (12m loan)

15. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    done

16. Utd have made a £22m bid for Nasri so you might want to keep track of that

17. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Utd have made a £22m bid for Nasri so you might want to keep track of that
    according to SSN they have not, all rumours and gossip at min mate.. gunna be a long time until nasri saga sorted haha

18. SSN are behind I heard it on RTE news and they said the O' Shea signing was done about 20 mins before SSN announced it so I doubt that it's not official

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Agreed though Nasri is the main name in transfer window so far, he seems to only want to go to Utd though

19. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    SSN are behind I heard it on RTE news and they said the O' Shea signing was done about 20 mins before SSN announced it so I doubt that it's not official

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Agreed though Nasri is the main name in transfer window so far, he seems to only want to go to Utd though
    SSN retracted comments, look now.. united, city and chelsea made enquiries but no official offer been made.. its gunna drag on major.. but ill keep my eye on it

20. I3east's Avatar I3east
    Modern Day Legend
    Jose Semedo joined SWFC

21. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yep.

22. Just to let you know , you missed Karl Arnasson being sacked from Plymouth in your last update

23. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    ok will change them

24. Sorry if this has been mentioned, but do the club's shirt colours get updated in the update?

25. Hi mate,

Finally, some Southampton news for you. Jack Cork {Chelsea --> Southampton, £750,000}

26. FWIW Borja Valero looks like he needs a bump, he was a key player for Villarreal this season and would be regarded as Spain's best playmaker out side of Real and Barca. CA increased slighly just to knock attributes up 1 across the board and a nice increase in rep.

Not bumming him but the game treats him as a WBA cast off

27. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Syers View Post
    Sorry if this has been mentioned, but do the club's shirt colours get updated in the update?
    no mate, most stay same colours and people just download graphics anyway
    Hi mate,

Finally, some Southampton news for you. Jack Cork {Chelsea --> Southampton, £750,000}

ok mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kane View Post
    FWIW Borja Valero looks like he needs a bump, he was a key player for Villarreal this season and would be regarded as Spain's best playmaker out side of Real and Barca. CA increased slighly just to knock attributes up 1 across the board and a nice increase in rep.

Not bumming him but the game treats him as a WBA cast off
    if you downloaded v2 you would see, he is already 155 CA by far the best player at WBA before he moved

28. Hey LFC just saw that u still have Drenthe on loan to Hercules in the update but he is back at Madrid now also Tunnicliffe is only on loan at Peterborough for 6 months but u have him there for 12 months

29. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yes mate, all done for v3

30. cool can't wait for final version there are goin to be some awesome transfers this season I can feel it a few great ones already

31. Wes Brown [Manchester United - Sunderland] Undisclosed
    Steven Caldwell [Wigan - Birmingham] Free
    Freddy Hall [unattached - Northampton]
    Nick McCoy [unattached - Northampton]
    Tommy Miller [Sheffield Wednesday - Huddersfield] Free
    John O'Shea [Manchester United - Sunderland] Undisclosed
    Lewis Young [unattached - Northampton]

32. Small thing, I've noticed Blackpool are in Wrexham's 'other rivals'.. which is all complete bull.

Can you replace them with Crewe? Thanks

33. Matt Mills from Reading to Leicester City

34. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    cool can't wait for final version there are goin to be some awesome transfers this season I can feel it a few great ones already
    yea me too
    Wes Brown [Manchester United - Sunderland] Undisclosed
    Steven Caldwell [Wigan - Birmingham] Free
    Freddy Hall [unattached - Northampton]
    Nick McCoy [unattached - Northampton]
    Tommy Miller [Sheffield Wednesday - Huddersfield] Free
    John O'Shea [Manchester United - Sunderland] Undisclosed
    Lewis Young [unattached - Northampton]
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by joeWFC View Post
    Small thing, I've noticed Blackpool are in Wrexham's 'other rivals'.. which is all complete bull.

Can you replace them with Crewe? Thanks
    ok mate
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterStubbs View Post
    Matt Mills from Reading to Leicester City
    yep

35. End Ricardo Gardner Preston loan

36. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    reet

37. well im saying 155 isn't enough for Valero, he is a 160+ player. but if you need more then I will bide my time

38. Jack Cork - Chelsea - Southampton - 750k

39. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    done

40. You have missed some released players from the Champ. Perhaps get someone to find players needed to be released?

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Why is Alan Smith a free transfer?

41. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    You have missed some released players from the Champ. Perhaps get someone to find players needed to be released?

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Why is Alan Smith a free transfer?
    ill get round to em eventually, smith has been either released or free to talk to other clubs which is basically released

42. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    no mate, most stay same colours and people just download graphics anyway
    I meant the actual colours of the away kits, i.e. Sunderland's away kit this season is light blue, and although I've downloaded the new 2D kits, the old colours still flash when we score. If you don't feel it's necessary, don't worry about it mate. I just thought it would be a nice touch

43. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Syers View Post
    I meant the actual colours of the away kits, i.e. Sunderland's away kit this season is light blue, and although I've downloaded the new 2D kits, the old colours still flash when we score. If you don't feel it's necessary, don't worry about it mate. I just thought it would be a nice touch
    yea ino what you mean, when all kits have been released i may
    Ed Syers likes this.

44. I've done Welsh Premier, Scottish League, Northern Irish Premier if your interested going to do Blue Square league next

45. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by mememe12345 View Post
    I've done Welsh Premier, Scottish League, Northern Irish Premier if your interested going to do Blue Square league next
    whats that got to do with me?
    not being rude haha

46. Matt Mills from reading has signed for Leicester City

47. Manchester City have renamed their stadium the Etihad Stadium for £100,000,000 over 10 years - don't know if you are adding the sponsorship lol.

BBC Sport - Manchester City strike deal to to rename Eastlands

48. waiting for V3

49. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by fmhooligan View Post
    Matt Mills from reading has signed for Leicester City
    done
    Quote Originally Posted by Ships-Cat View Post
    Manchester City have renamed their stadium the Etihad Stadium for £100,000,000 over 10 years - don't know if you are adding the sponsorship lol.

BBC Sport - Manchester City strike deal to to rename Eastlands
    changed stadium name but not doing finances

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO