Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. Spencer Weir-Daley has left Boston United on a free transfer. Richard Jackson and Tony Edwards have joined from Horncastle (if they're actually on FM) Anthony Church has left Boston for Grimsby Town as has Shaun Pearson. Mikel Suarez and Jordan Fairclough have joined Boston. James Cullingworth and Kieran Murphy have also left the club. Chris Hall has signed from Alfreton Town. Is it possible for you to do this as I support Boston and it would be nice to have an up to date squad for once lol.

2. Shaqiri deserves a CA/PA boost along with N.Tyson, L.McGuwan, D.Rose, K.Walker, R.Betrand, Didac, C.M-Smith

3. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ships-Cat View Post
    Spencer Weir-Daley has left Boston United on a free transfer. Richard Jackson and Tony Edwards have joined from Horncastle (if they're actually on FM) Anthony Church has left Boston for Grimsby Town as has Shaun Pearson. Mikel Suarez and Jordan Fairclough have joined Boston. James Cullingworth and Kieran Murphy have also left the club. Chris Hall has signed from Alfreton Town. Is it possible for you to do this as I support Boston and it would be nice to have an up to date squad for once lol.
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnelly1 View Post
    Shaqiri deserves a CA/PA boost along with N.Tyson, L.McGuwan, D.Rose, K.Walker, R.Betrand, Didac, C.M-Smith
    yeh mate all have been done

4. i dont know if you did this:
    Roberto Di Matteo - Chelsea Assistant Manager
    Michael Emenalo - Chelsea Technical director
    Jose Mario Rocha - Chelsea fitness coach (from FC Porto)
    Daniel Sousa - Chelsea scout (from FC Porto)

EDIT: Also Milan Lalkovic from Chelsea Reserves need a CA/PA boost

5. Charlie Adam [Blackpool - Liverpool] Undisclosed

Liam Cooper [Hull - Huddersfield] Loan for season

Patrick Lacey [Unattached - Bradford] Free

Niall McGinn [Celtic - Brentford] Loan for season

Michael Morrison [Sheffield Wednesday - Charlton] Undisclosed

John Nutter [Gillingham - Lincoln City] Undisclosed

Harry Pell [Unattached - Hereford] Free

Kyle Perry [Tamworth - Lincoln City] Undisclosed

Tony Sinclair [Gillingham - Lincoln City] Undisclosed

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Matt Mills - Reading - Leicester
    Kris Boyd - Middlesbrough - Eskişehirspor
    Csaba Somogyi - Rákospalotai - Fulham
    David Vaughan - Unattached - Sunderland

6. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    done

7. Sorry to be a pain in the arse but can you send one now?

8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    Sorry to be a pain in the arse but can you send one now?
    yeaa

9. Thanks, how up to date is it?

10. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Thanks, how up to date is it?
    to the day, it always is mate!

11. Cheers, now enjoying fun game as Sunderland!

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Aron Gunnarsson - Coventry - Cardiff

12. Have you been firm but fair with the ca/pa boosts because i don't want to download a database with biased changes

13. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Cheers, now enjoying fun game as Sunderland!

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Aron Gunnarsson - Coventry - Cardiff
    haha yep
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphaelsanni View Post
    Have you been firm but fair with the ca/pa boosts because i don't want to download a database with biased changes
    yes, any people who have questioned it in the past have been proved wrong.. imo and many others most ca/pa are realistic , you disagree with anything then let me know
    Raphaelsanni likes this.

14. is the file updated yet? it still says V2 in title, but V3 is due out?

15. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by FramedAdam View Post
    is the file updated yet? it still says V2 in title, but V3 is due out?
    read opening page or v2 download description.. all info is in there

16. Crashed for me.

Fm 2011 11.3
    DVD version
    24th June 2011

Using your database, nothing else.

Tried three time, won't get passed date, holidaying through doesn't work either.

17. Can you add the 2 highland league teams into the challenge cup and it is possible to put wrexham and newport in welsh cup ???

18. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by ka3011em View Post
    Crashed for me.

Fm 2011 11.3
    DVD version
    24th June 2011

Using your database, nothing else.

Tried three time, won't get passed date, holidaying through doesn't work either.
    only a couple have complained of this and it has been because of either 2 things.. you havent got the latest update 11.3 or something in your graphics folder is conflicting with the file, ive ran so many games/tests its untrue plus ive had only 3 or 4 people complain of this outta 12,000 downloads so im 99% certain its not the file mate

Quote Originally Posted by mememe12345 View Post
    Can you add the 2 highland league teams into the challenge cup and it is possible to put wrexham and newport in welsh cup ???
    sorry mate not doing anything more on the regional leagues, they were done by one of my mates a while back

19. I agree i don't think it is the database - I played down to the Englis Regional Divisions and it wouldn't suprise me if it was something down in the depths.

20. Hi LFC, great work! kinda got a bit bored after page 20 of requests , but heres my own could you update Junior Hoiletts CA/PA and his position as striker natural as i reckon hes MUCH better than he is currently! also Grant Hanley and Jason Lowe could do with a little boost as probably gonna get 1st team next season.

Also I think make the transfer budget 25mill, due to the Jones sale BUT put board patience at 11/12 and theyre a fickle bunch.

Regards
    John Peacock

21. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by ka3011em View Post
    I agree i don't think it is the database - I played down to the Englis Regional Divisions and it wouldn't suprise me if it was something down in the depths.
    yea, not quite sure what it is although the people that have had it, it has been them two reasons i gave before.. just a pain in the ass really haha
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPizzle View Post
    Hi LFC, great work! kinda got a bit bored after page 20 of requests , but heres my own could you update Junior Hoiletts CA/PA and his position as striker natural as i reckon hes MUCH better than he is currently! also Grant Hanley and Jason Lowe could do with a little boost as probably gonna get 1st team next season.

Also I think make the transfer budget 25mill, due to the Jones sale BUT put board patience at 11/12 and theyre a fickle bunch.

Regards
    John Peacock
    no worries, i wouldnt read through 148 pages aswell tbh!
    but ill have a look at the players, although the budget is around 15million ish at the min and im gunna leave it at that for now, and wait and see how blackburn spend first

22. Quick question does the editor files affect saved games on version 11.3 if i update with yours?

23. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdcoz78 View Post
    Quick question does the editor files affect saved games on version 11.3 if i update with yours?
    it doesnt affect previous save games, but if you want to use my update you have to start a new save

24. ok thanks, great work btw. Takes a lot of effort and ill be updating when your done in sept.

25. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdcoz78 View Post
    ok thanks, great work btw. Takes a lot of effort and ill be updating when your done in sept.
    cheers mate

26. When I download it, it is zipped, I can open the zipped file and it is a DBC file. When I extract it is still a DBC file and doesn't work on the game, I downloaded your january one and that worked fine. What do i do?

27. Hi LFC, great update mate.

Anyway of getting a list of all the free agents (even just the English based players)?

28. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by _P7W View Post
    When I download it, it is zipped, I can open the zipped file and it is a DBC file. When I extract it is still a DBC file and doesn't work on the game, I downloaded your january one and that worked fine. What do i do?
    Extract the zipped folder when first downloaded, then place the file into editor data..
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles1984 View Post
    Hi LFC, great update mate.

Anyway of getting a list of all the free agents (even just the English based players)?
    cheers,
    2010-11 End Of Season Bosman List: All The Players Available For Free In Europe This Summer - Goal.com

thats a free transfer list, only done all of england at the min

29. for V3 could u possible look at Demba Ba's injury proneness?? 17! think thats a little steap, what u think??

30. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by craiglowerson1984 View Post
    for V3 could u possible look at Demba Ba's injury proneness?? 17! think thats a little steap, what u think??
    yes i agree will decrease it to 14

31. Hey Marshall, this has probably been asked, but what are Southampton's budgets looking like?

Cheers

32. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFC_Jordi View Post
    Hey Marshall, this has probably been asked, but what are Southampton's budgets looking like?

Cheers
    not changed it i dont think mate

33. Who's been the biggest/most noticable CA/PA change?

34. fm1063's Avatar fm1063
    Modern Day Legend
    on the v2 has clichy gone man city?

35. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    yes i agree will decrease it to 14
    sounds good to me m8y, just 1 more thing. ive jus started a new save with Newcastle to tweak tactics ready for V3 and 90% of players moral is poor or worse. checked editor and moral for the club is 15. any idea why almost everyone poor moral?? 11th finish in 1st season back in premier league would of thort everyone would b estatic.

36. Could you improve a couple of Burnley youngsters stats such as Alex Rae Harvey , Wes Fletcher , Alex MacDonald and Mehdi Lazaar . All are they promising players , Harvey the most of the bunch though

37. Why has José Enrique and Joey Barton been made worse for Newcastle?
    Anyways, could you improve Shane Fergusons CA/PA. Maybe 103 for CA and 152 for PA?

38. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Who's been the biggest/most noticable CA/PA change?
    Cpuldnt tell you tbh, like i said ive been updating for 6/7 months so alot of changes have been done, wilshere been upped quite abit as has charlie adam
    Quote Originally Posted by fm1063 View Post
    on the v2 has clichy gone man city?
    no clichy hadn't moved when it was released on the 2nd
    Quote Originally Posted by craiglowerson1984 View Post
    sounds good to me m8y, just 1 more thing. ive jus started a new save with Newcastle to tweak tactics ready for V3 and 90% of players moral is poor or worse. checked editor and moral for the club is 15. any idea why almost everyone poor moral?? 11th finish in 1st season back in premier league would of thort everyone would b estatic.
    no idea not changed anything to do with that.. maybe its just because pardew left, or whats your past expirience when you created a manager, cus if its not international, players may be upset that a rookie has took charge etc
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshBroxup View Post
    Could you improve a couple of Burnley youngsters stats such as Alex Rae Harvey , Wes Fletcher , Alex MacDonald and Mehdi Lazaar . All are they promising players , Harvey the most of the bunch though
    ill have a look what they already are and see
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumHowey View Post
    Why has José Enrique and Joey Barton been made worse for Newcastle?
    Anyways, could you improve Shane Fergusons CA/PA. Maybe 103 for CA and 152 for PA?
    they havent, both been improved quite abit tbh.. ferguson is already -8/9 PA think i think is enough for now
    Donnelly1 likes this.

39. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    they havent, both been improved quite abit tbh.. ferguson is already -8/9 PA think i think is enough for now
    No seriously on the original database José has a higher CA, the same goes for Barton too. Fair enough about Ferguson though.

40. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumHowey View Post
    No seriously on the original database José has a higher CA, the same goes for Barton too. Fair enough about Ferguson though.
    the reason might be cus i been updating since fm11 came out so the latest ca/pa changes might not be in my game , ill have a look and change them because from what ive done i have only increased them

EDIT: Yes on the original update they are 2 or 3 CA less than on myn, it would make hardly any difference in game but i have upped them to the original database values
    Last edited by LFCMarshall; 09/07/2011 at 05:15 PM.
    CallumHowey likes this.

41. Jose Moreira - Benfica - Swansea
    Matt Hill - Unattached - Blackpool

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Mattia Lanzano [US Gavorrana - Swindon] Free

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Release Julio Arca

42. Have you made Jonny Evans able to play at LB. Not natural but the one below that so the circle is dark green

43. Release Ipswich players:
    Ian McLoughlin, Rory McKeown and Josh Meekings, Billy Clark, Brian Murphy, Alan Quinn, Reggie Lambe, David Cawley, Kevin Lisbie.

I think Pablo Counago is still there

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Doncaster release:
    Steve Brooker
    Wayne Tomas
    Denis Souza

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Watford:
    Release Jure Travner

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Shaun Williams is at MK Dons now, Irish guy from Fingal I think

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

After you've update it can you send it please.

44. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Have you made Jonny Evans able to play at LB. Not natural but the one below that so the circle is dark green
    no mate he is the one below dark green cus its not his position really at all, just cover

NCFC4LYF1 - Will do

45. chubb23's Avatar chubb23
    First Team
    Kris Boyd [Middlesborough-Eskişehirspor]
    Erik Lamela [River-Roma]
    Guillermo Ochoa [America-Ajaccio]

46. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by chubb23 View Post
    Kris Boyd [Middlesborough-Eskişehirspor]
    Erik Lamela [River-Roma]
    Guillermo Ochoa [America-Ajaccio]
    done

47. Charlie adam, corners 16!? Fergie said his corners alone are worth 10 million pound...IM thinking a tiny increase....18? CHeers for all the hard work lad!

48. Sorry if already mentioned when is your next update released?

49. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by js0304 View Post
    Charlie adam, corners 16!? Fergie said his corners alone are worth 10 million pound...IM thinking a tiny increase....18? CHeers for all the hard work lad!
    fergie only said all of that simply to put the price up for liverpool.. ill have a look at his stats and see
    Quote Originally Posted by Calz88 View Post
    Sorry if already mentioned when is your next update released?
    everything you need to know is on the OP or the v2 download description

50. Transfers Eredivisie: transfers en verhuur van spelers in Eredivisie voetbal, 2011-2012 - FCUpdate.nl

Up to date transferlist Dutch Eredivisie

Any CA/PA changes will come later on!

(verhuurd = ON LOAN)
    Last edited by fmunited; 10/07/2011 at 12:11 PM.

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO