Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    yea i got sites mate, just weather i get time to do them

2. Hey mate, thanks for all the hard work, u've done. Here are some changes for Man United:

O`Shea -> Sunderland (probably around 4 mln)
    Brown -> Sunderland (4 mln)

As far as player stats go i think Chicharitos jumping and heading needs to be improved, Valencia's dribble lowered to 12-13 (he is quite effective, but he knows only 1 trick), and he's strenght increased to 15. Also Young's penalities need to be changed from 10 to 14-16 (and his transfer fee is more likely to be around 15-16 mln, not 20).

Rooney's and Nani's stats may need some tweaking as well, this is how i would see it:

Roo:

Jumping from 11 to 14
    Acceleration from 16 to 15
    Tackling from 8 to 10
    Marking from 5 to 7
    Free kicks from 10 to 14
    Finishing from 16 to 15
    Anticipation from 16 to 18
    Shots from 13 to 15

Nani:

Crossing from 14 to 15
    Dribbling from 16 to 17
    Free kicks from 12 to 11
    Passing from 12 to 15
    Frist touch from 15 to 18
    Off the ball from 14 to 13
    Decision making from 11 to 9

Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Melq; 10/07/2011 at 12:32 PM.

3. Haruna- Not a FA he moved to Dynamo Kyiv for 4 million in June,

Owen Hargeaves is injured for like 3 months, anyway you can heal him up so we can sign him as a FA?

If you want proof hes fit again I'll show you the videos

That's all I've found wrong so far on my Juve save, enjoying it <3

4. Btw, do i have your permission to edit your file (i wont upload it anywhere, it will be just for me) and if so, how do i do that? I have never used fm editor before, and it seems the only data base i can edit is the original one. Would appreciate your help on that.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Calz88 View Post
    Sorry if already mentioned when is your next update released?
    Look at the OP

6. Looks like Clarke Carlisle is set to go on a season long loan to Preston and also Jon Stewart (GK , used to play for bournemouth ) looks set on going to Burnley on a free

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Richard Eckersly 2 year loan at Toronto FC

7. LOL. I couldnt help but notice, that Pastore's stats are insane. I mean for real, he is 21, and he plays for Palermo. Obviously he is very talented, but there's no way that he's better than Sneijder (at this moment Sneijder is twice the player that Pastore is, and im using Wesley only as an example). I honestly think u should significantly lower his current stats.

8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melq View Post
    Hey mate, thanks for all the hard work, u've done. Here are some changes for Man United:

O`Shea -> Sunderland (probably around 4 mln)
    Brown -> Sunderland (4 mln)

As far as player stats go i think Chicharitos jumping and heading needs to be improved, Valencia's dribble lowered to 12-13 (he is quite effective, but he knows only 1 trick), and he's strenght increased to 15. Also Young's penalities need to be changed from 10 to 14-16 (and his transfer fee is more likely to be around 15-16 mln, not 20).

Rooney's and Nani's stats may need some tweaking as well, this is how i would see it:

Roo:

Jumping from 11 to 14
    Acceleration from 16 to 15
    Tackling from 8 to 10
    Marking from 5 to 7
    Free kicks from 10 to 14
    Finishing from 16 to 15
    Anticipation from 16 to 18
    Shots from 13 to 15

Nani:

Crossing from 14 to 15
    Dribbling from 16 to 17
    Free kicks from 12 to 11
    Passing from 12 to 15
    Frist touch from 15 to 18
    Off the ball from 14 to 13
    Decision making from 11 to 9

Keep up the good work!
    i may do some but not all, changing them would make nani and rooney unreal as they are already quality
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer View Post
    Haruna- Not a FA he moved to Dynamo Kyiv for 4 million in June,

Owen Hargeaves is injured for like 3 months, anyway you can heal him up so we can sign him as a FA?

If you want proof hes fit again I'll show you the videos

That's all I've found wrong so far on my Juve save, enjoying it <3
    ok mate, yea hargreaves done although in my leicester save didnt even wna negotiate with me :L
    Btw, do i have your permission to edit your file (i wont upload it anywhere, it will be just for me) and if so, how do i do that? I have never used fm editor before, and it seems the only data base i can edit is the original one. Would appreciate your help on that.
    yep you can edit all you like, just dont release it... and when you load the official database load another then chose my file, as long as its in editor data it will appear
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshBroxup View Post
    Looks like Clarke Carlisle is set to go on a season long loan to Preston and also Jon Stewart (GK , used to play for bournemouth ) looks set on going to Burnley on a free

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Richard Eckersly 2 year loan at Toronto FC
    yep
    LOL. I couldnt help but notice, that Pastore's stats are insane. I mean for real, he is 21, and he plays for Palermo. Obviously he is very talented, but there's no way that he's better than Sneijder (at this moment Sneijder is twice the player that Pastore is, and im using Wesley only as an example). I honestly think u should significantly lower his current stats.
    Pastore's stats are good, but his CA is 18 lower than sniejder.. he is a much better player in the game. pastore will be a star tho i mean ther eis rumours bids of 40million have gone in this summer

9. what is the Palermo transfer budget on the V2 update?

10. One more thing, I think that PSG should have a larger transfer budget they're apparently getting like 50 - 70 Million Euro's to spend.

11. How about Essien's injury? Last I heard he's being ruled out for 7 months/end of the season :/

12. Ok, thanks mate.

And for Pastore, i've found perfect solution - i bought him.
    Last edited by Melq; 10/07/2011 at 04:42 PM.

13. Joe Mason - Plymouth - Cardiff
    Kevin Phillips - Unattached - Blackpool

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Can you send one by about 8pm tonight please? I wanna play as Cardiff!

14. Hi guys,just downloaded this update,got windows 7 but i just can t find the editor data in my ":c/si/fm"folder. any idea where i can put the file for the update to work? Thanks!

15. Quote Originally Posted by gabrielium View Post
    Hi guys,just downloaded this update,got windows 7 but i just can t find the editor data in my ":c/si/fm"folder. any idea where i can put the file for the update to work? Thanks!
    C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data
    Thats where mines is, I also have windows 7

16. Jose Enrique CA increase (if he hasn't had one already, surely someone pointed it out but just saying)
    Febian Brandy - improve finishing and composure maybe a bit? I think people who have managed him find it frustrating how he takes on 74 players and then screws his well wide.

Btw, Wrexham have released Christian Smith and David Brown on a free.

17. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by RossC View Post
    what is the Palermo transfer budget on the V2 update?
    no changed budget for them
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumHowey View Post
    One more thing, I think that PSG should have a larger transfer budget they're apparently getting like 50 - 70 Million Euro's to spend.
    yes but they already have 25million, an increase in starting finances and a sugar daddy.. its enough for now
    Quote Originally Posted by cZeur View Post
    How about Essien's injury? Last I heard he's being ruled out for 7 months/end of the season :/
    when its official, ill add it..usually dont add injuries but seeing as its a long term one then i will
    Ok, thanks mate.

And for Pastore, i've found perfect solution - i bought him.
    haha, yes he is a very good player..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    Joe Mason - Plymouth - Cardiff
    Kevin Phillips - Unattached - Blackpool

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Can you send one by about 8pm tonight please? I wanna play as Cardiff!
    how many games are you doing! maybe depends, may be tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielium View Post
    Hi guys,just downloaded this update,got windows 7 but i just can t find the editor data in my ":c/si/fm"folder. any idea where i can put the file for the update to work? Thanks!
    follow instructions on download, if you dont have a editor data folder then create one
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnelly1 View Post
    C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data
    Thats where mines is, I also have windows 7
    yep thats it

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joeWFC View Post
    Jose Enrique CA increase (if he hasn't had one already, surely someone pointed it out but just saying)
    Febian Brandy - improve finishing and composure maybe a bit? I think people who have managed him find it frustrating how he takes on 74 players and then screws his well wide.

Btw, Wrexham have released Christian Smith and David Brown on a free.
    yep, but the finishing thing, its just purely FM the amount of chances missed on this game is rediculous haha

18. Marcelo Estigarribia from Lens CA/PA boost, he was brilliant yesterday against Brazil and also got an assist
    Possibility of Nasri could go to Man City for 25 million.....i hope it doesn't happen (fingers crossed)

19. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4_fabregas View Post
    Marcelo Estigarribia from Lens CA/PA boost, he was brilliant yesterday against Brazil and also got an assist
    Possibility of Nasri could go to Man City for 25 million.....i hope it doesn't happen (fingers crossed)
    yep ill take a look..

ii aint too fussed but if he does im being deadly serious when i say.. man city will be challenging right to the end this season. clichy, nasri an no doubt they will sign some overseas player for 25mil+ etc .. they gunna have a quality team

20. Get bored easily. Gianni Zuiverloon - West Brom - Mallorca

21. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Get bored easily. Gianni Zuiverloon - West Brom - Mallorca
    same ere mate, can never got over a season and half as it gets way too unrealistic haha

22. Lol, also my dream is to do BSP -> to Prem, but League 2 is the worst league ever

23. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Lol, also my dream is to do BSP -> to Prem, but League 2 is the worst league ever
    oh i cba for all that.. i did put barca in bottom league in englad before and holidayed it, just so i get the award haha! that was a while ago now

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    Lol, also my dream is to do BSP -> to Prem, but League 2 is the worst league ever
    Haha same, I always mess it up financially.

Closest I came was taking Wrexham to League 1 play-off regulars

25. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeWFC View Post
    Haha same, I always mess it up financially.

Closest I came was taking Wrexham to League 1 play-off regulars
    haha, just gets too broing and unrealistic! i cant play a game without realism, even when i start a game i go for players that the club have been linked with

26. Do you also edit the economi of the teams?
    Example: When you transfer Neuer to Bayern, do you give Schalke the millions they got IRL ??

27. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebea View Post
    Do you also edit the economi of the teams?
    Example: When you transfer Neuer to Bayern, do you give Schalke the millions they got IRL ??
    the transfer budgets given are set unless something big happens, eg one team sells most of there good players.. only then will i give them a bigger budget

28. Lee Bowyer to Ipswich on a Free Transfer.

29. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnelly1 View Post
    Lee Bowyer to Ipswich on a Free Transfer.
    done

30. Gervinho to Arsenal. Roger Johnson 7m to Wolves. I'm going on holiday in a few days so could you send me an update now? Love to play Saints for a few days in the championship!

31. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by letissier4england View Post
    Gervinho to Arsenal. Roger Johnson 7m to Wolves. I'm going on holiday in a few days so could you send me an update now? Love to play Saints for a few days in the championship!
    yep, will do johnson when completed.. and sorry mate, not sending early

32. Jonathan Woodgate has signed for Stoke, on a pay as you play deal.
    Stoke City | News | Latest News | Latest News | Woodgate Completes Move To Potters

33. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    done, although i cant put pay as you play on the editor

34. Couldn't you put low basic wage, then large fees for each appearance?

35. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordyboy2468 View Post
    Couldn't you put low basic wage, then large fees for each appearance?
    its just a whole lot easier to leave his wage and just transfer him, it wont affect stoke financially anyways

36. Mile Jedinak to c.palace = free
    Csaba Somogyi to fulham from Rakospalotai EAC = free
    Gokhan Inler to napoli from Udinese = 10.6m

37. Levi Mackin [York - Alfreton] Free
    Adie Hawes [Eastwood - Alfreton] Undisclosed
    Cian Bolger [Leicester - Bristol Rovers] Loan until 31st December
    Gervinho [Lille - Arsenal] Undisclosed
    Peter Leven [Unattached - Oxford United]
    Lee Bowyer - unattached - Ipswich

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Jonathan Woodgate - Unattached - Stoke

38. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yep.

39. Marc Laird to Leyton Orient (2 year deal)
    Michael Brown to Leeds (1 year deal)

40. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Yep.

41. Improve Samed Yesil alot! Seen him in U17? Outstanding

42. Richard Naylor [Unattached - Doncaster Rovers]
    Mile Jedinak [Unattached - Crystal Palace]
    Michael Brown - Unattached - Leeds

43. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by flugo View Post
    Improve Samed Yesil alot! Seen him in U17? Outstanding
    Richard Naylor [Unattached - Doncaster Rovers]
    Mile Jedinak [Unattached - Crystal Palace]
    Michael Brown - Unattached - Leeds

Yepp

44. When will you next send me one?

45. Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    When will you next send me one?
    Just wait till the 15th like the rest of us

46. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Yes you will have to wait now mate, half way through stuff so it will just be easier for you too download friday night, plus i sent you one a few days ago so it aint massively outdated so just use that for now

47. Lol I get really bored though

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Give me a team to manage and I'll do a season with them!

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Sam Walker [Chelsea - Northampton Town] Loan - Season

48. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    @Ncfc - yep

49. would just like to say loving the update so far i do agree with the enrique c/a incerease but other than that cnt c any major things (n only do enrique if he stays at toon lol) oh n took your advice on Simpson hes a beast at rightback i play ben afra in front of him they kick ass
    so keep upo the good work and im looking forward to next update

50. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by lestatrapedme View Post
    would just like to say loving the update so far i do agree with the enrique c/a incerease but other than that cnt c any major things (n only do enrique if he stays at toon lol) oh n took your advice on Simpson hes a beast at rightback i play ben afra in front of him they kick ass
    so keep upo the good work and im looking forward to next update
    cheers mate, and yep simpson is an absolute animal!

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO