Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. Greg Halford [Wolves - Portsmouth] Undisclosed
    Marc Laird [Millwall - Leyton Orient] Undisclosed

2. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    yupp

3. Add Gervinho to Arsenal

4. dunno about this, but bendtner has agreed to join Dortmund for £9m and almunia to at.madrid for £1m

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: Football :: Nicklas Bendtner and Manuel Almunia are goners

5. Ashley Corker [Unattached - Northampton]

6. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Yepp

7. Metalurgi Rustavi change name (again) to FC Rustavi Metalurgist

Also, make them play in GEORGIA, not ALGERIA

8. Could you rename Man City's stadium to Etihad stadium, and zabaleta, johnson, kompany and yaya toure a slight CA increase

9. Quote Originally Posted by mcfcbluemoon View Post
    Could you rename Man City's stadium to Etihad stadium, and zabaleta, johnson, kompany and yaya toure a slight CA increase
    I dont think Zabaleta should get the CA increase but the rest deserve it(I assume you mean Adam and not Michael)
    Anyway are both Bangura's gonna get any changes.For now I think Mohamed is ok but Teteh isnt on my game.Both are linked wth moves to top European clubs including Liverpool.

10. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by flugo View Post
    Metalurgi Rustavi change name (again) to FC Rustavi Metalurgist

Also, make them play in GEORGIA, not ALGERIA
    will chnage name, although i cant move them as it will complicate the teams already there in georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by mcfcbluemoon View Post
    Could you rename Man City's stadium to Etihad stadium, and zabaleta, johnson, kompany and yaya toure a slight CA increase
    done and all been increased apart from johnson, as he high enough as he isant a first teamer and does not warrant a upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    I dont think Zabaleta should get the CA increase but the rest deserve it(I assume you mean Adam and not Michael)
    Anyway are both Bangura's gonna get any changes.For now I think Mohamed is ok but Teteh isnt on my game.Both are linked wth moves to top European clubs including Liverpool.
    Zabaleta been very good at RB for large parts, he has been upgraded but not massivelly, and Banguras will probably not get done

11. I changed them to Georgia myself and it works fine.

12. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    I changed them to Georgia myself and it works fine.
    yea but then you have to replace them with another team in that league who are not algerian?

13. NatCat

• Birmingham Career

2010/11:
      Premier League - 6th, FA Cup - WINNERS, Carling Cup - Runners Up (v Chelsea)

2011/12:
      Premier League - WINNERS, FA Cup - WINNERS, Carling Cup - 4th Round (v West Ham), UEFA Europa League - WINNERS, Community Shield - WINNERS
    Rotation
    Wes Hoolahan CA increase, he was brilliant last season. Same with Simeon Jackson (Both of Norwich)

14. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    both done
    NatCat likes this.

15. No, the only thing I did was to remove them from Algeria, and put them in Georgia. I see nothing wrong. I did not replaced any team. Just a simple switch. Btw, they play in Europa League, so it is necessary to place them back in Georgia because no Algerian teams are playing in Europa league

16. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    tbh i really dont understand, if your moving them from algeria then when moving to georgia they need to be put into a league surely? unless there just not in a league, then its pointless anyway?

17. Adam Birchall [Dover Athletic - Gillingham] Undisclosed
    Danny Ward - Bolton - Huddersfield

18. Yes, I put them in Georgias highest league called "Georgian Umaglesi Liga" , problem solved.

19. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Yes, I put them in Georgias highest league called "Georgian Umaglesi Liga" , problem solved.
    you put them straight in there, you would have to remove someone from that league and replace them in the algerian league, else sometimes the league will not be playable mate
    lestatrapedme likes this.

20. Conrad Logan [Leicester City - Rotherham United] Loan until 31st December

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Adam Birchall [Dover Athletic - Gillingham] Undisclosed

21. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yep..

22. Derby release:
    Porter, Mills, Boulding, Mendy (now at Macclesfield).

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Wellington Silva - Arsenal - Levante - season loan
    Cristian Ceballos - Barcelona - Spurs

23. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yep.

24. Ryan Fraughan [Tranmere - Stockport County] Free
    John Miles [Fleetwood Town - Stockport County] Free
    John Nolan [Everton - Stockport County] Free

25. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Yep..

26. Nicky Nicolau [Unattached - Lincoln City] Free

27. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yeppp

28. Hi LFC, Can you also update Slovak league
    Here is table: Slovakian League League Table 2010 2011 | Football Betting Tips, Predictions and Previews at WOSB Betting Tips
    Champion (Slovan Bratislava) is going to Champions League
    2nd and 3rd are going to EL (Senica and Zilina)
    Last one (DAC Dubnica) is relegated

As Trencin has Promoted to First League

29. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    ill do promotion and relgation but not changing euorpa, had huge problems with it, and now all the main countries are done i dont wna mes it up.. sorry mate

30. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    you put them straight in there, you would have to remove someone from that league and replace them in the algerian league, else sometimes the league will not be playable mate
    Oh, forgot to mention.. Georgias league is extended to 12 teams, so there wont be a problem. Just place them in Georgia Umaglesi liga, and set "12" teams to Umaglesi liga.

Its more realistic rather than playing in the wrong country.. its like put Arsenal to Scottish league..

31. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Oh, forgot to mention.. Georgias league is extended to 12 teams, so there wont be a problem. Just place them in Georgia Umaglesi liga, and set "12" teams to Umaglesi liga.

Its more realistic rather than playing in the wrong country.. its like put Arsenal to Scottish league..
    you added nation rules then, cus usually you cant change that without redisgning all the league :L
    maybe you can do it i georgia cus its a small league etc

32. improve these players if u can

axel witsel wanted by most teams in europe (current & potential)
    steven defour was linked with man united a few time (current & potential)
    kevin de bruyne highly rated player linked with chelsea in a big money move (current & potential)
    thibaut courtois highly rated goalie could be potentially up there with de gea linked with a move to chelsea (current & potential)

ander herrera young talented player like iniesta (current & potential)
    antoinne greizmann good nippy winger (current & potential)
    magaye niang from caen 16 year old whos been linked with tottenham and liverpool (current & potential)

leiceister, malaga and roma should have money to spend as they are splashing the cash

maybe improve some staff e.g. from barcelona as they are shit and they are the best team in the world and have the best coaches but they are crap lol

fc twente stadium bigger as they extending it to 32,000

many thanks keep up the good work looking forward to downloading it soon will these changes be made in time to download it

write back matt :-)

33. Maybe you should take a look at this and change some of the players accordingly.(Well its only the u-17 world cup so it doesnt really take club performances into account but you should take a look anyway and make a decision later.

34. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    few i have already, i will take a look

35. also salmon rondon had a good season with malaga scoring goals linked with arsenal

could u reply bk whether if u done the changes or not to both

many thanks matt

36. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    few i have already, i will take a look
    Soz I actually forgot to give you the link.
    Here it is F365 Scouting At The U-17 World Cup | Football365 | Features | F365 Features
    I suppose thats what I get for posting at 2 in the morning.

37. can u make M'baye Niang please mate

38. Axel Witsel will be presented today as Benfica signing.

39. Quote Originally Posted by slbenficacoach View Post
    Axel Witsel will be presented today as Benfica signing.
    What a signing he will be.

40. Steven Defour to Lokomotiv Moscow (agreed contract according to Belgian newspaper)

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

also when are u planning on releasing the beta?

41. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Ignoree
    Last edited by LFCMarshall; 13/07/2011 at 04:14 PM.

42. Quote Originally Posted by vova_kram View Post
    Steven Defour to Lokomotiv Moscow (agreed contract according to Belgian newspaper)

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

all release dates are in the OP

43. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by thejon2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lee rudkin View Post
    can u make M'baye Niang please mate
    Quote Originally Posted by slbenficacoach View Post
    Axel Witsel will be presented today as Benfica signing.
    Quote Originally Posted by vova_kram View Post
    Steven Defour to Lokomotiv Moscow (agreed contract according to Belgian newspaper)

yep, release dates on OP, and not creating anymore players

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by superleeds View Post
    also salmon rondon had a good season with malaga scoring goals linked with arsenal

could u reply bk whether if u done the changes or not to both

many thanks matt
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Soz I actually forgot to give you the link.
    Here it is F365 Scouting At The U-17 World Cup | Football365 | Features | F365 Features
    I suppose thats what I get for posting at 2 in the morning.

done

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

First three people to comment their email address will get the file early, as testers

44. [email protected] i will be a tester for you

45. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by lee rudkin View Post
    [email protected] i will be a tester for you
    sent, let me know any problems/ if ive missed anything

will warn you.. downing and doni both at liverpool.. if they dont go through by friday night ill remove them for proper release

Also DJ Campbell is at Q.P.R haha, once again will change if does not happen by friday

46. [email protected] Will definitly test it as I am off of Sixth Form until Monday.

47. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by JtTractorBoy View Post
    [email protected] Will definitly test it as I am off of Sixth Form until Monday.
    well its out friday night so could you let me know anything by friday afternoon at latest

downing and doni both at liverpool.. if they dont go through by friday night ill remove them for proper release

Also DJ Campbell is at Q.P.R haha, once again will change if does not happen by friday

cheers

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO