Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. Will do, shall be on it now- Friday mate. Cheers.

2. You prob have this done(unless i am imagining it) but I read on SSN that Dale Jennings signed for FC Bayern today.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Kiron Dyer to QPR(I think it was said before) and also you prob shouldnt have DJ Campbell at QPR.Apparently West Ham are interested as well.
    I understand why you did tho.Premier league over championship is a bit of a no brainer.

3. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    You prob have this done(unless i am imagining it) but I read on SSN that Dale Jennings signed for FC Bayern today.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Kiron Dyer to QPR(I think it was said before) and also you prob shouldnt have DJ Campbell at QPR.Apparently West Ham are interested as well.
    I understand why you did tho.Premier league over championship is a bit of a no brainer.
    yep all done, and i know i did campbell for personal use, ill change for main release

you want to test or not?

4. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Sent, let me know by friday

No more testers now

5. Don't you feel that Jussi Jääskeläinen should have a slight CA increase? He is one of the best keepers in the Prem. League. Just little bit...

6. should i write my suggestions here or send them by mail???

7. Quote Originally Posted by vova_kram View Post
    should i write my suggestions here or send them by mail???
    write them here mate

8. If it hasn't been done already, Durrell Berry and Robbie Williams to Plymouth Argyle.

9. TESTER'S SUGGESTIONS
    Improve Athletic Bilbao's Youth Academy and Recruitment
    Improve Freddy Guarin (one of Porto's best players)
    Improve Anzhi finances (Macthed Neymar's release clause of over £40 mil, rumored to bid over £30 mil for Hulk and Pastore)
    Ciprian Marica (SP) (Stuttgart) released
    Improve Roma finances (have been taken over by a rich American)
    Jose Couceiro as new Manager of Lokomotiv Moscow (also add Olga Smorodskaya as disliked at Lokomotiv as she is HATED by the fans)
    Improve Taras Burlak (the boy has been called up to Russia squad and is a first teamer at Lokomotiv)

I will bounce back if I find anymore

10. can i test? is it my email you need?

11. Quote Originally Posted by SirSmithy3 View Post
    can i test? is it my email you need?
    He already has his testers mate

12. Quote Originally Posted by Donnelly1 View Post
    He already has his testers mate
    ahhh :/

13. Have you put Mackail Smith at Brighton ?

14. [email protected] (ya never know lol if not dnt worrie can wait till friday)

15. just one thing mate. 3months in david de gea hands in a transfer request as he cant settle in england. can he have an adaptability increase as the chances of this happening are slim. has happened on 2 occasions now.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jaythorn09 View Post
    just one thing mate. 3months in david de gea hands in a transfer request as he cant settle in england. can he have an adaptability increase as the chances of this happening are slim. has happened on 2 occasions now.
    didnt happen on mine?? whats your managers past experiance?? iv had it a few times wid man cirty n ballotelli

17. Quote Originally Posted by lestatrapedme View Post
    didnt happen on mine?? whats your managers past experiance?? iv had it a few times wid man cirty n ballotelli
    International footballer. i dont understand. he askes me to sign canales from madrid to make him happy and settled but i dont want him!

18. Quote Originally Posted by jaythorn09 View Post
    International footballer. i dont understand. he askes me to sign canales from madrid to make him happy and settled but i dont want him!
    ahh that old chessnut, depends how much u want him 2 stay

19. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Read all comments, will do changes
    lestatrapedme likes this.

20. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Read all comments, will do changes
    cant wait for update!! lol shame i cnt get it sooner lol

21. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by lestatrapedme View Post
    cant wait for update!! lol shame i cnt get it sooner lol
    haha you shoulda be quicker for a tester

22. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    i wish in was!!!

23. Downing to Liverpool.

But still has to undergo a medical and agree personal terms.

Reds agree Downing fee - Liverpool FC

24. Downing £20m and N'Zorgbia £9m to Liverpool, will be confirmed on Thursday

Liverpool to sign Stewart Downing for £20m | Mail Online

25. improve these players if u can

yassine el ghannasy from genk highly rated in belgium very nippy winger (current & potential)
    axel witsel wanted by most teams in europe (current & potential)
    steven defour was linked with man united a few time (current & potential)
    kevin de bruyne highly rated player linked with chelsea in a big money move (current & potential)
    thibaut courtois highly rated goalie could be potentially up there with de gea linked with a move to chelsea (current & potential)

juan mata very good performances in under 21s
    alvaro perrieria from porto a good attacking left bk likes to bomb on
    aly cissokho a underated left back from france very good defensively and attacking
    taye taiwo a good left bk got his move to milan
    jose angel from sporting gijon young left bk was linked with barcelona but has gone to roma for a big fee

ander herrera young talented player like iniesta (current & potential)
    antoinne greizmann good nippy winger (current & potential)
    magaye niang from caen 16 year old whos been linked with tottenham and liverpool (current & potential)

leiceister, malaga and roma should have money to spend as they are splashing the cash

maybe improve some staff e.g. from barcelona as they are shit and they are the best team in the world and have the best coaches but they are crap lol

fc twente stadium bigger as they extending it to 32,000

many thanks keep up the good work looking forward to downloading it soon will these changes be made in time to download it

write back matt :-)

26. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foster_LFC View Post
    Downing to Liverpool.

But still has to undergo a medical and agree personal terms.

Reds agree Downing fee - Liverpool FC
    yep

Quote Originally Posted by 4_fabregas View Post
    Downing £20m and N'Zorgbia £9m to Liverpool, will be confirmed on Thursday

Liverpool to sign Stewart Downing for £20m | Mail Online
    thought you emant zog and down to LFC then haha, yea will do if done b4 friday

@Superleeds - will take a look at them!

27. Axel Witsel gone to Benfica, dunno if you've seen I only just have!

28. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yea done

29. nice one!

30. Marino Pavone to blackburn, thomas hitchcock to plymouth 3 month loan, witsel to benfica

31. I think Macheda and Welbeck both deserve fixed PA's in the mid 160's.
    I was gonna say Ash Young should be in 170's but after thinking about it 165 seems about right.

32. Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    I think Macheda and Welbeck both deserve fixed PA's in the mid 160's.
    I was gonna say Ash Young should be in 170's but after thinking about it 165 seems about right.
    Lmao!!! Your mental. What have they every done? High 130's, need to take off your man utd tinted glasses m8.

33. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPizzle View Post
    Marino Pavone to blackburn, thomas hitchcock to plymouth 3 month loan, witsel to benfica
    yep
    I think Macheda and Welbeck both deserve fixed PA's in the mid 160's.
    way too much, macheda already over rated on the game, and tbh i dont think welbeck will get any better, so ill just leave them at what they already are
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePav View Post
    Lmao!!! Your mental. What have they every done? High 130's, need to take off your man utd tinted glasses m8.
    agreed

34. Quote Originally Posted by superleeds View Post
    improve these players if u can

yassine el ghannasy from genk highly rated in belgium very nippy winger (current & potential)
    axel witsel wanted by most teams in europe (current & potential)
    steven defour was linked with man united a few time (current & potential)
    kevin de bruyne highly rated player linked with chelsea in a big money move (current & potential)
    thibaut courtois highly rated goalie could be potentially up there with de gea linked with a move to chelsea (current & potential)

juan mata very good performances in under 21s
    alvaro perrieria from porto a good attacking left bk likes to bomb on
    aly cissokho a underated left back from france very good defensively and attacking
    taye taiwo a good left bk got his move to milan
    jose angel from sporting gijon young left bk was linked with barcelona but has gone to roma for a big fee

ander herrera young talented player like iniesta (current & potential)
    antoinne greizmann good nippy winger (current & potential)
    magaye niang from caen 16 year old whos been linked with tottenham and liverpool (current & potential)

leiceister, malaga and roma should have money to spend as they are splashing the cash

maybe improve some staff e.g. from barcelona as they are shit and they are the best team in the world and have the best coaches but they are crap lol

fc twente stadium bigger as they extending it to 32,000

many thanks keep up the good work looking forward to downloading it soon will these changes be made in time to download it

write back matt :-)
    is magaye niang even in the game as i carnt find him and i have got the update aswell

35. Marshall, don't you feel exhausted already?

36. Quote Originally Posted by ThePav View Post
    Im not even a United fan.Im a West Brom fan and Marshall.Gibson is rated better than Welbeck which is a joke because Welbeck was really good last year for Sunderland.He really improved as a players.As for Macheda he needs to be rated beter than Obertan which is also a joke because Macheda is a great talent and ye both must be mental if ye think he wont make it into the Italian squad in the future

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

I was gonna say put sneijder at United since apparently a deal has been struck at £35m and he is agreeing terms and LFC TBF(I know it was personal amusement) You had downing at Liverpool before a deal was even agreed.
    Young could be in line for a CA boost but the end of your updates.Looked impressive last night.If he keeps up playing like that he would definatly deserve it.And yes I might sound like a United fan but Im not.Im even looking forward to us beating united on the opening day of the season.

37. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    the transfer budgets given are set unless something big happens, eg one team sells most of there good players.. only then will i give them a bigger budget
    Okay, so you're going to give Udinese and Genoa some money ?

38. [QUOTE=coolguyrko;1244183]Im not even a United fan.Im a West Brom fan and Marshall.Gibson is rated better than Welbeck which is a joke because Welbeck was really good last year for Sunderland.He really improved as a players.As for Macheda he needs to be rated beter than Obertan which is also a joke because Macheda is a great talent and ye both must be mental if ye think he wont make it into the Italian squad in the future[COLOR="grey"]

ha ha makes sense shit fans no nothing about decent footballers!!! 3-1 the black countrys ours the black countrys ours

39. Downing to Liverpool , Jerome Boeteng to Bayern Munich and Doni more than likely will be joining Liverpool as well

40. [QUOTE=wwfc4eva;1244206]
    Im not even a United fan.Im a West Brom fan and Marshall.Gibson is rated better than Welbeck which is a joke because Welbeck was really good last year for Sunderland.He really improved as a players.As for Macheda he needs to be rated beter than Obertan which is also a joke because Macheda is a great talent and ye both must be mental if ye think he wont make it into the Italian squad in the future[COLOR="grey"]

ha ha makes sense shit fans no nothing about decent footballers!!! 3-1 the black countrys ours the black countrys ours

Haha, im a wolves fan too m8. Theres no way there better than Kevin Doyle, Fletch or Jarvis or even Odwinge or whatever he's called at that tesco lot. And Macheda done really well at Sampdoria...oh yeh.. they were relegated. If anything Obertan needs to be lower as he is gash. Poor mans luke chadwick

41. Are you going to remove Portsmouth transfer embargo ?

42. erik lamela from river plate gone to as roma for around 17.7 millon on sky sports and has penned a 5 year contract highly rated young player

river plate relagated to argentinas 2nd divison

carlos kameni to as roma as well not sure wot the details but i think it is 3 millon euros dont know the contract

lucas from sao paulo should have better potential on the fringes of 1st team for brazil been linked with psg with a move

casmeiro from sao paulo aswell a player who should have also good potential aswell

43. is it possible to make it so the game starts from 1st July 2011,not 2010?

44. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    lol will try next time always seem to just miss it but hey only got 2day to wait lol

45. [QUOTE=wwfc4eva;1244206]
    Im not even a United fan.Im a West Brom fan and Marshall.Gibson is rated better than Welbeck which is a joke because Welbeck was really good last year for Sunderland.He really improved as a players.As for Macheda he needs to be rated beter than Obertan which is also a joke because Macheda is a great talent and ye both must be mental if ye think he wont make it into the Italian squad in the future[COLOR="grey"]

Who barley finished in top flight this season.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by playin'fm View Post
    is it possible to make it so the game starts from 1st July 2011,not 2010?
    As far as I know its impossible the only way to make it seem like you did would be to take a year off of everyones contract but that would take a long time and apparently it was tried last year but there where some issues.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

[QUOTE=ThePav;1244256]
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfc4eva View Post

Haha, im a wolves fan too m8. Theres no way there better than Kevin Doyle, Fletch or Jarvis or even Odwinge or whatever he's called at that tesco lot. And Macheda done really well at Sampdoria...oh yeh.. they were relegated. If anything Obertan needs to be lower as he is gash. Poor mans luke chadwick
    Am you seem to forget that both Blackpool and West Ham where relegated but yet Adam and Parker are being touted as gods of midfield.Just sayen just because a team are relegated doesnt mean 1 or 2 of there players are bad(Also Poli plays for sampdoria).AnywayJust like to include this.Who finished above who in the league.Honestly Im Irish and Ill admit Doyle is shit.Fletch isnt all that good but I will admit that Jarvis is better than the 2 of them but I asked for there PA's to be increased not there CA's because they both have bright futures.I admit that Obertan sould get cut down but I still think that Macheda and Welbeck deserve a boost.Ok maybe a bit optimistic with mid 160's but 160-162 would be reasonable.

46. Ben Mee > Burnley > Season Long Loan

47. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Im not even a United fan.Im a West Brom fan and Marshall.Gibson is rated better than Welbeck which is a joke because Welbeck was really good last year for Sunderland.He really improved as a players.As for Macheda he needs to be rated beter than Obertan which is also a joke because Macheda is a great talent and ye both must be mental if ye think he wont make it into the Italian squad in the future

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

I was gonna say put sneijder at United since apparently a deal has been struck at £35m and he is agreeing terms and LFC TBF(I know it was personal amusement) You had downing at Liverpool before a deal was even agreed.
    Young could be in line for a CA boost but the end of your updates.Looked impressive last night.If he keeps up playing like that he would definatly deserve it.And yes I might sound like a United fan but Im not.Im even looking forward to us beating united on the opening day of the season.
    yea, tbh SI seem to do this when they release, just because they play for someone like sunderland they are automatically worse than someone who plays for united.. tbh there about the same CA now, so not changing it much, macheda already turns out quality,
    and sneijder wont be done unless it is completed, yes i did it with liverpool but i never released that, it was for myself.. if the deal hadent of gone through by tomorrow i would have changed it, ill do if its complete
    Quote Originally Posted by gebea View Post
    Okay, so you're going to give Udinese and Genoa some money ?
    most of seria i am unsure of, so any help would be appreicated on budgets etc, ill take most into account but not promosing ill do all the changes you suggest
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshBroxup View Post
    Downing to Liverpool , Jerome Boeteng to Bayern Munich and Doni more than likely will be joining Liverpool as well
    done
    [QUOTE=ThePav;1244256]
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfc4eva View Post

haha, i agree with most tbh
    Are you going to remove Portsmouth transfer embargo ?
    ive been trying, i honestly dont think you can.. ill look further
    Quote Originally Posted by superleeds View Post
    erik lamela from river plate gone to as roma for around 17.7 millon on sky sports and has penned a 5 year contract highly rated young player

river plate relagated to argentinas 2nd divison

carlos kameni to as roma as well not sure wot the details but i think it is 3 millon euros dont know the contract

lucas from sao paulo should have better potential on the fringes of 1st team for brazil been linked with psg with a move

casmeiro from sao paulo aswell a player who should have also good potential aswell
    yepp, them brazillians are high PA anyway, ill up there ca tho
    Quote Originally Posted by playin'fm View Post
    is it possible to make it so the game starts from 1st July 2011,not 2010?
    no sorry its built into the game

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Ben Mee > Burnley > Season Long Loan
    Yepp

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

I admit that Obertan sould get cut down but I still think that Macheda and Welbeck deserve a boost.Ok maybe a bit optimistic with mid 160's but 160-162 would be reasonable.
    still Imo, 160's are too much.. sorry mate i just simply dont agree

48. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    yea, tbh SI seem to do this when they release, just because they play for someone like sunderland they are automatically worse than someone who plays for united.. tbh there about the same CA now, so not changing it much, macheda already turns out quality,
    and sneijder wont be done unless it is completed, yes i did it with liverpool but i never released that, it was for myself.. if the deal hadent of gone through by tomorrow i would have changed it, ill do if its complete

most of seria i am unsure of, so any help would be appreicated on budgets etc, ill take most into account but not promosing ill do all the changes you suggest

done
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePav View Post
    haha, i agree with most tbh

ive been trying, i honestly dont think you can.. ill look further

yepp, them brazillians are high PA anyway, ill up there ca tho

no sorry its built into the game

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Yepp

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

still Imo, 160's are too much.. sorry mate i just simply dont agree

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Can you at least make me feel better by either making Gibson 149 or Welbeck 156 cuz seriously Welbeck is better than Gibson.Either way Ill prob edit it myself at some stage.

49. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Can you at least make me feel better by either making Gibson 149 or Welbeck 156 cuz seriously Welbeck is better than Obertan.Either way Ill prob edit it myself at some stage.
    Ca or PA cus deffinatley not CA haha, PA welbeck is already either -8 or simialr to around that

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO