Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ships-Cat View Post
    Maybe around Christmas
    loooool

2. Bradford City have signed Andrew Burns (ex notlob.)

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Neal Trotman to Rochdale from PNE (or free agent)

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Fernando Cavenaghi to River Plate

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Ryan Flynn to Sheffield United from Falkirk,.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Francisco Javier Rodriguez to Stuttgart from PSV Eindhoven.

3. Doni to Liverpool from Roma.

4. Liverpool complete Doni signing, just in time Reds complete Doni deal - Liverpool FC

5. For whoever asked about Turkey:

List of Turkish football transfers summer 2011 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Up to Mr Marshall if he can be arsed doing all that.

6. Besiktas: Serdar Adalı resign?

7. Jozy Altidore to AZ from Villarreal.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

That list I put up Marlock is only to 23/6/2011.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Rovers agree Pavone deal | Sky Sports | Football | Premier League | News

8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ships-Cat View Post
    Mathijsen, Joaquin, Van Nistelrooy, Jérémy Toulalan all to Malaga.
    done
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlock View Post
    Do you have turkey league update?
    no, will probably be done for final release but not sure
    Quote Originally Posted by corach1992 View Post
    u puttin downing at liverpool ?.. its like sanchez to barcelona hard to no if ya should do the transfer ha

Jonathan to inter milan from santos
    Fernando Cavenaghi to river plate from bordeaux
    no cus downing had his medical and just waiting results, sanchez needs to have a medical and agree terms.. although both will be done for release, as will the other 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ICYUNVME View Post
    Doni to Liverpool from Roma.
    done
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Liverpool complete Doni signing, just in time Reds complete Doni deal - Liverpool FC
    done
    For whoever asked about Turkey:

List of Turkish football transfers summer 2011 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Up to Mr Marshall if he can be arsed doing all that.
    yeh got links just cba doing a league that not many will play with at the min
    Besiktas: Serdar Adalı resign?
    yep
    Jozy Altidore to AZ from Villarreal.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

That list I put up Marlock is only to 23/6/2011.
    yepp

9. available here:
    Player Market - Goal.com

10. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    available here:
    Player Market - Goal.com
    got links, dont trust goal..

11. Goal.com has about as much integrity as News of the World.
    SirSmithy3 likes this.

12. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Goal.com has about as much integrity as News of the World.
    Agreed haha

13. do something about huddersfield players, always get underated every footy manager..maybe me being biased lol... also take long term injury off damien johnson.. also could do with giving hudders more transfer budget as weve just sold peltier and pilkington for nearly 4million combined

14. Give Anderson in MUFC better passing and creativity.

15. Do me a personal favor and boost Boston United's finances a bit lol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by hannaas View Post
    Give Anderson in MUFC better passing and creativity.
    Why he had 2 assists in 22 starts and 8 sub appearances?

17. Football isn't all about assists and goals you know.

18. Last edited by Marlock; 15/07/2011 at 05:38 PM.

19. Erm. English would be nice....

20. No but i didn't see him do anything creative last season.

21. He can be good at passing and creating goal chances even though the strikers dont score every time...

22. Doni signed for Liverpool now

23. could be?

24. Utd have a strike force of Rooney, Hernandez, Berbatov and Owen, all of which score most clear cut chances they get so he could only have created 3 or 4 in an entire season.

25. I trust Carroll is atleast 18 heading, and Downing is atleast 18 crossing? Also have you made Hamann the manager of Stockport? 10 minutes!!! hehe

26. Speaking of Stockport have you increased their transfer budget dramatically?

27. Mario Been resigned from Feyenoord

source: Mario Been leaves Feyenoord after squad row - ESPN Soccernet

Altidore will move to AZ very soon. 99,99% certain deal.

source: Twitter

28. Altidore has already moved.

29. how much time remained

30. Jasonlfc96's Avatar Jasonlfc96Premium Member
    formerly asjso
    wow 56 people on this thread wow

P.S. How long left till its uploaded?

31. can u upload the new file now? :3

32. 70 users wow

33. I'd assume he was uploading it now, just got wait for it finish.

34. Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    I trust Carroll is atleast 18 heading, and Downing is atleast 18 crossing? Also have you made Hamann the manager of Stockport? 10 minutes!!! hehe
    You must be joking 18 for crossing is too much he isnt that good.16 maybe 17 souds reasonable.Valencia has 16 I think and he is just as good as Downing.

35. Release soon? must be any minute now?

36. 75 users.....

37. Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    You must be joking 18 for crossing is too much he isnt that good.16 maybe 17 souds reasonable.Valencia has 16 I think and he is just as good as Downing.
    Downing had like double bales crosses and accurate crosses, and Bales one of the wingers of the year, I think 18's good

38. Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    the stats dont lie... he had the most successful crosses by a mile last season

39. chubb23's Avatar chubb23
    First Team
    Jonathan [Santos-Inter Milan]
    Kevin McIntyre [Shrewsbury-Accrington]
    Andrew Burns [Bolton U18-Bradford]
    Last edited by chubb23; 15/07/2011 at 06:28 PM.

40. Not being impatient, but...

41. Downing had 7 assists in all competitions. Lots of other wingers had more than that, so how is he the best crosser in the league?

42. Whos better? lol

43. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Sorry Lads being uploaded in next 15mins

Hasd family problems that obviously took priority

Sorry again
    Donnelly1 and corach1992 like this.

44. Nani, Young, Etherington, Pennant...

45. 91 users......waiting....

46. Quote Originally Posted by jordyboy2468 View Post
    Nani, Young, Etherington, Pennant...
    Ethers and Pennant... ofcourse thats why they are playing for a great club like stoke. The stats dont lie, his crosses met the receiver the more times than any other player's.

47. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.

48. Quote Originally Posted by jordyboy2468 View Post
    Nani, Young, Etherington, Pennant...
    Young cant cross tbh, Etherington can cross not quality though, hardly see nani pass never mind cross the only one that comes close is pennant and hes lost it xD

49. Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Downing had like double bales crosses and accurate crosses, and Bales one of the wingers of the year, I think 18's good
    Bale was overrated so there is no comparison there.He had 1 or 2 good matches in the league and one outsnading performance in the Champos league and was largley dissapointing the rest.Maybe he does deserve it and maybe im being biased because Im a West Brom fan but I just dont think he deserves it.

50. So if i cross from one side of the pitch to the other as long as a player on my team receives it, it was a good cross?

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO