Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

  1. Nice one Marshall <3

  2. its there

  3. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Uploaded - LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update V3 (15.07.11) - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

    Please stop debating about wingers / Players

    Make a thread for that
    Donnelly1 and johnmorrison90 like this.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jordyboy2468 View Post
    So if i cross from one side of the pitch to the other as long as a player on my team receives it, it was a good cross?
    not a bad cross lol

  5. nice one

  6. Cheers.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jordyboy2468 View Post
    So if i cross from one side of the pitch to the other as long as a player on my team receives it, it was a good cross?
    if you are crossing into the box... then yes.

  8. The box isn't on the other end of the pitch though is it, and i'm gonna stop debating because of Marshalls request.

  9. Do i just unfold it in the main 'editor' file? and what do i select in FM itself?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Young cant cross tbh, Etherington can cross not quality though, hardly see nani pass never mind cross the only one that comes close is pennant and hes lost it xD
    Young can cross.I watched all of uniteds openening pre-season game and he delievered time after time and and all of them where great crosses.

  11. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodynator View Post
    Do i just unfold it in the main 'editor' file? and what do i select in FM itself?
    extract the file using winzip to the editor data folder.. then in game select new game.. make sure the change database lil box is ticked then choose my database on the next screen that loads
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Young can cross.I watched all of uniteds openening pre-season game and he delievered time after time and and all of them where great crosses.
    end it mate, start a thread

  12. I really dont care about the issue that much just had to reply to his statement.Anyway update looking good.Ill check the budgets as usual.Hope there is no extra 0 for Rangers this time

  13. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    I really dont care about the issue that much just had to reply to his statement.Anyway update looking good.Ill check the budgets as usual.Hope there is no extra 0 for Rangers this time

    i hope not too if there is i dno how...


    Some may have Keiron Dyer on loan at ipswich, Re-download and it will be sorted

    Thanks

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    extract the file using winzip to the editor data folder.. then in game select new game.. make sure the change database lil box is ticked then choose my database on the next screen that loads

    Nevermind, found it. Cheers mate!
    Last edited by Woodynator; 15/07/2011 at 07:09 PM.

  15. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodynator View Post
    Nevermind, found it. Cheers mate!
    good good

  16. how do i work winzip may sound stupid but i forgot compeltley

  17. hi i have just downloaded your database and Neal Trotman is still at Preston but now he should be at rochdale because we signed him on a two year deal

  18. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiebomber View Post
    how do i work winzip may sound stupid but i forgot compeltley
    the file you just downloaded, right click on it and press extract files too, then choose to extract ti to editor data
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboyhowlett View Post
    hi i have just downloaded your database and Neal Trotman is still at Preston but now he should be at rochdale because we signed him on a two year deal
    yea sorry mate, think you posted that didnt you :L

    my bad, will be done in future

  19. ive got it in winzip? but how do i open it so all the files come out? or does that not happen n im chatting rubbish? lol

  20. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiebomber View Post
    ive got it in winzip? but how do i open it so all the files come out? or does that not happen n im chatting rubbish? lol
    right download the file.. where ever it saved to go to there... then right click the file, click extract files to.. then it should appear where you want it to go.. you then make sure it goes to editor data.. it will then extract it into editor data and then you start a game

  21. when in winzip how do i get it to unzip tho?

  22. Liam Noble [Sunderland - Carlisle] Loan until 31st December

    Chris Porter [Unattached - Sheffield United]

    Martin Rice [Truro City - Torquay] Free

    Neal Trotman [Unattached - Rochdale]

    Romain Vincelot [Dagenham & Redbridge - Brighton] Undisclosed

  23. thanks Marshall

  24. really sorry for this marshall i was sticking it in the wrong place, really appreciate your help and the patch <3

    i didnt say its working now but it is

  25. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    Liam Noble [Sunderland - Carlisle] Loan until 31st December

    Chris Porter [Unattached - Sheffield United]

    Martin Rice [Truro City - Torquay] Free

    Neal Trotman [Unattached - Rochdale]

    Romain Vincelot [Dagenham & Redbridge - Brighton] Undisclosed
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmorrison90 View Post
    thanks Marshall
    no worries
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiebomber View Post
    really sorry for this marshall i was sticking it in the wrong place, really appreciate your help and the patch <3
    haha its usually something simple like that, now you know

  26. Top work as usual brother!

  27. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Cheers pal

  28. Seems alright I have that Dyer problem and I was about to redownload but I was going threw Genie Scout and the Ganso on my save has 200PA so Im signing him up to PSG.
    Top job tho and no extra 0s for Rangers.

  29. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Seems alright I have that Dyer problem and I was about to redownload but I was going threw Genie Scout and the Ganso on my save has 200PA so Im signing him up to PSG.
    Top job tho and no extra 0s for Rangers.
    Well, he is -10 PA which imo is correct, going to be a top top player in the future..

  30. Cheers mate

  31. Just delighted he is going to be as good as he possibly can in my game.Anyway quick question does PSG have a Sugar Daddy now and what type is it.

  32. For some release Zavon Hines is without a club

  33. Paul Bastock is missing from Boston team. Didn't mention him before cause I thought he would be in it lol - joined us in February.

  34. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcfcbluemoon View Post
    Cheers mate
    no worries
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Just delighted he is going to be as good as he possibly can in my game.Anyway quick question does PSG have a Sugar Daddy now and what type is it.
    foreground sugar daddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    For some release Zavon Hines is without a club
    yes i was following this released players thing and he was on it :L // ill change
    Quote Originally Posted by Ships-Cat View Post
    Paul Bastock is missing from Boston team. Didn't mention him before cause I thought he would be in it lol - joined us in February.
    ok mate, i dont do non league ehnce why it wernt done haha

  35. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    no worries

    foreground sugar daddy

    yes i was following this released players thing and he was on it :L // ill change

    ok mate, i dont do non league ehnce why it wernt done haha
    Thanks good to know I can start a spending spree so.Already signed 3 South Americans(Ganso,Fernando and Otamendi) now I just have to find find other non-eu players I can offload to find room.Thanks god I start in feb 2011 so they dont sign till the end of the season.
    I assume Malaga Getafe and Anzhi have all Sugar Daddies as well.

  36. That's why I keep giving you Boston players so you can do them Don't give a toss bout the other non league teams lol.

  37. ty marshall for doing popa ,when u do it i ty u now! btw, can u add koumas to tranmere?

  38. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Thanks good to know I can start a spending spree so.Already signed 3 South Americans(Ganso,Fernando and Otamendi) now I just have to find find other non-eu players I can offload to find room.Thanks god I start in feb 2011 so they dont sign till the end of the season.
    I assume Malaga Getafe and Anzhi have all Sugar Daddies as well.
    haha, yea they do
    Quote Originally Posted by Ships-Cat View Post
    That's why I keep giving you Boston players so you can do them Don't give a toss bout the other non league teams lol.
    lol yeaa
    Quote Originally Posted by FM11Sami View Post
    ty marshall for doing popa ,when u do it i ty u now! btw, can u add koumas to tranmere?
    no worries, some of the players didnt exist mate btw, will do koumas

  39. Lost out on Poli to Malaga.There goes the best 3.5m signing I could have made and it also has a kicker in that it has completly ruined my rejuvenation plan.Hope the board give me a decent budget next season because all other DLP are looking very expensive.Will see if I can pester Moutinho into following Otamendi and Fernando.My team was taking shape it looks like next year ill have to settle for
    GK: Douchez(Unless I can find a better keeper for cheap or if Enyeama changes his mind about joining once Lile release him at the end of the season)
    DR: not sure hoping aurier)
    DC: Otamendi
    DC: Sakho
    DL: Santon(on a free)
    MC:Fernando
    MC:Moutinho
    Havnt decided on wingers yet
    AMC:Ganso
    ST:Gameiro
    Anyway Im going way off subject.Update is really interesting now that hopefully I can improve the rep of the french league.

  40. Very good update and thanks for that.
    Was just wondering why Steven Defour is at Lokomotiv Moscow. He was linked there but the deal fell through and it never materialised.

  41. Quote Originally Posted by ltaylor93 View Post
    Very good update and thanks for that.
    Was just wondering why Steven Defour is at Lokomotiv Moscow. He was linked there but the deal fell through and it never materialised.
    hes right.hadnt noticed

  42. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by ltaylor93 View Post
    Very good update and thanks for that.
    Was just wondering why Steven Defour is at Lokomotiv Moscow. He was linked there but the deal fell through and it never materialised.
    another bit of bad info off someone on here :L
    sorry ill change it

  43. Eckersley is at Toronto until January 2012.

  44. Wrexham's Kai Edwards to Neath FC on a free btw
    Grimsby's Alan Connell joining Swindon apparently - keep tabs on that. Also increase his CA, he;s under-rated on the game

  45. Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Young cant cross tbh, Etherington can cross not quality though, hardly see nani pass never mind cross the only one that comes close is pennant and hes lost it xD
    What are you talking about, Young is great at crossing the ball, and Nani got the most assists last year and yet somehow he did that without passing or crossing at all? What a numpty.

  46. Quote Originally Posted by Dazzmondo View Post
    What are you talking about, Young is great at crossing the ball, and Nani got the most assists last year and yet somehow he did that without passing or crossing at all? What a numpty.
    Obviously a Liverpool fan..

    Find it funny how Young was far better than Downing before he signed for United, now it's vice versa (according to a lot of them :/)

  47. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeWFC View Post
    Obviously a Liverpool fan..

    Find it funny how Young was far better than Downing before he signed for United, now it's vice versa (according to a lot of them :/)

    Please end this debate make a bloomin thread!

    Downing statistically and according to the fans wwas villa's best player last year, personally id prefer young but does it really matter.. both quality players for similar prices

  48. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Please end this debate make a bloomin thread!

    Downing statistically and according to the fans wwas villa's best player last year, personally id prefer young but does it really matter.. both quality players for similar prices
    Sorry haha

    Just wherever a debate is I'll join in

  49. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeWFC View Post
    Sorry haha

    Just wherever a debate is I'll join in
    im the same, it just fileld up 3 pages earlier and this is a suggestions thread.. by all means create a tthread i love to get involved

    ---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

    PS: On Holiday from the 16th July to 24th July, Any changes either post on here or send me a private message, i will probably not reply but it will get done

  50. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    im the same, it just fileld up 3 pages earlier and this is a suggestions thread.. by all means create a tthread i love to get involved

    ---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

    PS: On Holiday from the 16th July to 24th July, Any changes either post on here or send me a private message, i will probably not reply but it will get done
    Wheres GodCubed when you need an answer from a Villan.Enjoy the holiday.I hope you wont be too worried about us.Will be really good if in those few days if City Arsenal,Spurs,Chelsea,Liverpool,United,Barca,Madri d and the rest of the money spenders just out right go crazy in the market.

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO