Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    im dreading coming back :L

ill have so much to do

2. Downing to Liverpool.

3. Just one bit of feedback most of the transfers seem up to date but a lot of premiership contracts seem to be as they were with the previous club, for example Westwood, O'Shea and Brown at Sunderland all have 1-2 years left on their contracts even though they signed longer deals.

Is this happening for anyone else?

4. Any idea why I can't sign Robbie Savage? I find him in Genie Scout, but in game there's no "media interaction" button, nor "Sign" button.

5. Gief link for v3 marshall, cheers for good work!

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Oh soz :p just went on first page, have a nice vacation m8 and thanks once again

6. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melq View Post
    Downing to Liverpool.
    that is done in v3, download first mate
    Quote Originally Posted by l4wt0n View Post
    Just one bit of feedback most of the transfers seem up to date but a lot of premiership contracts seem to be as they were with the previous club, for example Westwood, O'Shea and Brown at Sunderland all have 1-2 years left on their contracts even though they signed longer deals.

Is this happening for anyone else?
    yea i havent updated contracts, just transfered them, tbh if there good enough they;ll get extended deals straight the way
    Quote Originally Posted by Gent View Post
    Any idea why I can't sign Robbie Savage? I find him in Genie Scout, but in game there's no "media interaction" button, nor "Sign" button.
    no idea not tried to, ill have a look
    Quote Originally Posted by manunited182 View Post
    Gief link for v3 marshall, cheers for good work!

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Oh soz :p just went on first page, have a nice vacation m8 and thanks once again
    haha cheers mate

7. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post

yea i havent updated contracts, just transfered them, tbh if there good enough they;ll get extended deals straight the way
    OK no probs, wasn't sure if the changes were made and just not merging for me.

Update looks great aside from that, thanks mate

8. I did download it, just didnt pay attention to the scousers team So u must've done it before it was oficially announced? Im gonna add Sneijder then. Cheers

9. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by l4wt0n View Post
    OK no probs, wasn't sure if the changes were made and just not merging for me.

Update looks great aside from that, thanks mate
    haha thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Melq View Post
    I did download it, just didnt pay attention to the scousers team So u must've done it before it was oficially announced? Im gonna add Sneijder then. Cheers
    nah downing had passed a medicla, it got completed at around 8PM so i didnt do it just cus it was liverpool

besides sniejder is all full on rumours, ferie even said they aint interest and no bid has been made

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

On Holiday from the 16th July to 24th July, Any changes either post on here or send me a private message, i will probably not reply but it will get done

10. Terminate Jukka Raitala's (Hoffenheim) Paderborn loan, please.

11. thanks for the update

12. I can't download
    send it to my mail, please!
    [email protected]
    Thanks you!

13. Great work, many thanks for everything!

Some small changes for Dundee United:

- Ryan McCord -> Transfer (free) to Alloa (remove loan)
    - Ross McCord -> Transfer (free) to Alloa
    - Jordan Elfverson -> Transfer (free) to Arbroath
    - Louis Swanson -> Released
    - Felip Mentel -> Loan (season) to Clyde
    - Willo Flood - Remove injury
    Thanks!

14. Hehe, no worries, i was joking about Sneijder. I must say, i have a gut feeling that he will end up at OT aventually, but it may take a while (similar to the Berbatov's saga).

Here are some recent changes:

LuaLua - Newcastle to Brighton (6 months loan)

Out of topic - im so excited for the upcoming epl season, its gonna be hell of a battle. I reckon sixs clubs will fight for the 1st place. Man City will be strong as ever, Liverpool, even tho they overpaid for some players definitely strenghten their squad as well (and they sacked Hodgson, which cant be bad ). Spurs, if they manage to keep Modric and buy some decent strikers can also cause a lot of trouble. And Arsenal may find themselves out of the top4 for the first time in years. Cannot wait.

Also Ashey Young's fee is incorrect, 20m -> 16m (not that it matters a lot, but maybe u wanna change it )
    Last edited by Melq; 16/07/2011 at 10:51 AM.

15. Im a numpty...

16. Changes for Celtic

Graham Carey has joined St. Mirren
    Samaras signed a new contract.. till 2013

remove injurys for
    Niall McGinn
    Paul Slane

also celtic are in the Europa League this coming season

17. Felipe Caicedo is no longer at Manchester City. To everyones confusion there are still articles linking Caicedo back to Manchester City in every transfer rumour available. He was removed from the Manchester City website, and has joined Levante for 800K/1M, Levante however are supposedly trying to sell him on for a much bigger fee.

It's strange because from what I can see nothing has been made official, but I and the Bluemooners on the forum think he's at Levante permanently now.

18. If LFCMarshall is on holiday then couldn't someone get the latest download - and do the updates everyone suggests? Just saying.

I'll be on holiday during the week before you point at me.

19. Sorry maybe a daft question but can i start the season 2011/12 from this database? as it seems i can only start from season 2010/11

20. you forgot to remove Gab Zakuani's injury! from P'Boro

21. Caleb Folan moved from Hull to Colorado back in March.

Charles Ademeno from Grimsby to AFC Wimbledon on a free.

Frank Rost from Hamburg to New York on a free.

In fact, since I doubt they're all listed in this thread, every player and management change in MLS since march is listed here:

MLS Transactions 2011 Season
    Last edited by slack; 16/07/2011 at 06:09 PM.

22. Quote Originally Posted by carlsbergboy View Post
    Sorry maybe a daft question but can i start the season 2011/12 from this database? as it seems i can only start from season 2010/11
    There is no way possible(as far as I know) to start ain the 2011/12 season.The closest you can get is starting in febuary of 2011(u need to have a swedish league loaded).As far as I know thats the closestyou can get to starting in the second season.

23. ok thanks thats what i thought!

24. Lukman Haruna plays for Kiev.He is on a free in my game.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Also Gera hasnt joined West Brom yet.

25. if people continue to post the transfers etc and any issues with the update so far then i will continue to update the lpfc db, i used to do my own last year and for fm10 but then lfc marshall updates were alot better than mine and more popular , it makes more sense for us all to work on one great accurate update than many poo ones.

can ppl please look out for players that are on a free who should be or the other way round
    injuries new and old
    new sqaud numbers for ashley young etc

26. Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Also Gera hasnt joined West Brom yet.
    Your right, he hasn't.

27. Keiron Dyer isn't on-loan at ipswich anymore.

28. Kazenga LuaLua [Newcastle - Brighton] Loan until 31st december

Kevin McIntyre [Unattached - Accrington] Free
    Alexander Doni Roma Liverpool Free[136]
    15 July 2011 Stewart Downing Aston Villa Liverpool Undisclosed[137

29. Quote Originally Posted by Donnelly1 View Post
    Keiron Dyer isn't on-loan at ipswich anymore.
    Re-download it.LFC said that some have him on loan there but if you re-download it you wont have that prob.
    Donnelly1 likes this.

30. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    that is done in v3, download first mate

no idea not tried to, ill have a look

haha cheers mate

Robbie Savage retired youll find him on genie scout but not in the game

31. Cavenaghi and Pavone no longer on loans.

32. thomas hitzlspelger is still at west ham. he should be a free agent.

33. garay the DC from madrid has joined benfica SSN undisclosed fee

34. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Cheers lads using a wifi cafe so can reply just not as often saw most changes I'll do them when I'm back, no you can't start it 11/12 and I'll do things I've missed. Lfcmarshall

35. Just read this.
    Rangers owner Craig Whyte is ready to hand manager Ally McCoist an additional £15million transfer boost.
    Came from F365.

36. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    At the min I'll leave it and see if they do spend

37. Dont know if youve got these but Wycombes transfers

Out - Alan Bennett (Released)
    - Stuart Green (Released)
    - Lewis Montrose (Released)
    - Keiren Murtagh (Released)
    -John-Paul Pittman (Released)
    - Chris Westowood (Rejected Contract)

In - Ben Harding (From Aldershot - Free Transfer)
    - Joel Grant (From Crewe Alexandra - Free Transfer)
    - Scott Donnelly (Season Loan From Swansea)
    - John Halls (From Aldershot - Free Transfer)
    - James Tunnicliffe (From Brighton & Hove Albion - Free Transfer)
    - Elliott Benyon (Season Loan From Swindon Town)
    bezzler likes this.

38. I dunno if you are changing kits and stuff, but Brighton's away kit is now black and lime stripes

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Brighton have also got LuaLua on loan for 6 months There is also an option to buy apparently, but im not sure how much for

39. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    I dunno if you are changing kits and stuff, but Brighton's away kit is now black and lime stripes

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Brighton have also got LuaLua on loan for 6 months There is also an option to buy apparently, but im not sure how much for
    The one who does back flips or the shitty scrape?

40. Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    The one who does back flips or the shitty scrape?
    Kazenga lol. He was a beast last season. Shame he got injured. Was the Messi of L1 imo

41. Make John Guidetti -9
    and put him back in man city, he has a contract to 2014 now

42. Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Just read this.
    Rangers owner Craig Whyte is ready to hand manager Ally McCoist an additional £15million transfer boost.
    Came from F365.
    And they were supposed to have 5 mill already yet cant afford 2 mill for goodwillie

43. sorry if someone has already asked, but which clubs have a sugar daddy in this update. thx

44. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Not doing kits sorry, wil do lua lua it's 600k I think. And the sugar daddies are at Malaga anzhi m city psg at the min, there is Probably more but icant remember

45. Isco- Valencia Mestalla >> Malaga, maybe deserves a -9 also

Miranda - Sao Paulo >>> Atletico Madrid

Joel Campbell - Saprissa, only a -6 atm but is a full costa rican international

dario conca - Guangzhou Evergrande

Phil Jones perhaps needs a rep boost so he is deemed in utd 1st team

***can I ask what u16's were added?*** I see Sterling, but no Nathaniel Chalobah?
    Last edited by Citizen Kane; 17/07/2011 at 10:53 PM.

46. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Not doing kits sorry, wil do lua lua it's 600k I think. And the sugar daddies are at Malaga anzhi m city psg at the min, there is Probably more but icant remember
    only 600k? Sign him up now Gus!

47. A few things for Colchester United

Ian Henderson CA 95 PA 110
    Trevor Ajim should be released
    Craig Arnott, Jordan Sanderson and Bradley Hamilton should all have CA 50 PA -6
    Tom Bender should have a CA of 75
    John White and Matt Heath should both be CA 80 PA 95
    Ben Coker should have AML as 19 ML as 20 WBL as 19 and DL as 19 and a CA of 90
    and finally Carl Pentney CA 70 PA 100, Thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

oh i forgot Tosin Olufemi Pa -6 and Steven Gillespie CA 100 PA 110
    Last edited by CUFC_Crokey; 17/07/2011 at 10:22 PM.

48. John Thompson [Unattached - Mansfield Town]
    Joel Campbell Saprissa Arsenal £1m

49. Hi mate I cant seem to dowload this for some reson and i dont no why , If i could get help with this it would be much appreciated

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO