Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. i will download the new update next weekend.

hopefully by then Forest would have got a couple more new players in

2. Hi LFC,

Just wondering if you have done Steve de Ridder to Southampton yet? If not, now you can!

3. How updated is it?

Could you possibly email it to me by tomorrow?

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Update winners of JPT and FAT

4. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    all done and PM d you

5. Been following this for a while, here's couple of odd things I think might be a good idea.

A CA/PA boost for Schalke's Julian Draxler, 90/-7 is criminal for a player like him who's doing this well at 17, Kids gonna be a star IMO.

Raise Kevin Nolan and Matt Taylor's relationships with Sam Allyardice to at least 90, they dropped down a league to play for us after all.

Small CA/PA raise for Orient's Jamie Jones?

Orient Transfer List (Havn't seen anyone else add this and I have something of a soft spot for them) (As of now)
    Scotty McGleish (Released)
    Andy Whing (To Oxford United)
    Adam Chambers (To Walsall)

Scott Cuthbert (From Swindon)
    Jamie Cureton (From Exeter)
    Marc Laird (From Millwall/Unattached)
    Leon McSweeney (From Hartlepool)

Thanks and keep up the good work!

6. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    yep alright mate

7. could you do me a favour and increase Lukaku's stamina (or whatever its called in the english version) The guy has like 19 on natural stamina and only 8 or 9 on stamina, which is ridiculous if you even take one look at the man

8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodynator View Post
    could you do me a favour and increase Lukaku's stamina (or whatever its called in the english version) The guy has like 19 on natural stamina and only 8 or 9 on stamina, which is ridiculous if you even take one look at the man
    yes will take a look

9. shadowsc2's Avatar shadowsc2
    First Team
    Hajduk squad, dunno if mentioned:
    Elson and Lechner - not signed, when I put them there(you know?) it said it was a sure deal, Elson actually signed for Frankfurt and Lechner for Karlsruhe...
    Ivan Vuković - transfer to Hajduk - improve CA/PA a bit, he is about as good as Fatos Beciraj from Dinamo Zagreb, just a little bit slower and very good free-kicks
    James from Zagreb - improve techniqual abilities, transfer to Hajduk
    Ruben Lima - transfer from Beira-Mar to hajduk, improve his CA much, PA leave for now, set crossing to 16, very good crosser...
    Masahiko Inoha - transfer from Kashima Antlers to Hajduk, doesn't exist in the editor, though if you search youtube for 'hajduk-barcelona highlights and teams' you'll find him, he's DC/L/R and a DMC, create and I'll leave the CA/PA to you...
    Nikola Saric from Liverpool to Hajduk...
    Ljubo Miličević from Gold Coast United to Hajduk, Improve CA/PA...

That's bout it...

10. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Ill do all apart from the created player
    shadowsc2 likes this.

11. I have been playing the new download for a couple of weeks now as Wycombe and there are just a few changes that i think need doing.

The following players need a slight PA/CA change John Halls, Ben Harding and Joel Grant. I think they have been set low as they were playing in league 2 last year.

Also a few of the current players seem rather low as well such as Scott Rendell he was our top scorer last season, Stuart Bevan and Matt Mc Clure who is very highly thought of at our club.

12. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    ok mate ill have a look

13. You should edit finances too.

14. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frutty View Post
    You should edit finances too.
    i do, who did you have in mind

15. Aston Villa have agreed a fee of £9.5m for Charles N'Zogbia

16. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    Aston Villa have agreed a fee of £9.5m for Charles N'Zogbia
    good signing, will do when complete

17. Just read someone regarding finance changes regarding Wycombe are start up transfer budget is 5k which i can sort of understand, but i do think a slight increase in wage budget would put it in line with a prmotion to league one.

18. Why did you release Blake from Bolton??

19. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by bezzler View Post
    Just read someone regarding finance changes regarding Wycombe are start up transfer budget is 5k which i can sort of understand, but i do think a slight increase in wage budget would put it in line with a prmotion to league one.
    yea will do
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    Why did you release Blake from Bolton??
    all released players were done from the daily mirror list of released players, if its wrog ill put him back

20. David Mooney [Unattached - Leyton Orient]
    Taiwo Atieno [Unattached - Torquay]
    Bagasan Graham [Unattached - Cheltenham Town]
    Curtis Haynes-Brown [Lowestoft - Yeovil] Undisclosed

Ahh ok

21. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yepp

22. Pls Change in Bundesliga +1 UEFA Champions League Place 2011 ; and little refresh in Hungarian Division
    Last edited by lynx123; 25/07/2011 at 01:53 PM.

23. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx123 View Post
    Pls Change in Bundesliga +1 UEFA Champions League Place 2011 ; and little refresh in Hungarian Division
    you cant, thats rules written within the game that cant be changed

24. Craig Dobson [Unattached - Kettering Town]
    Jerel Ifil [Unattached - Kettering Town]
    Steven Meechan [Unattached - Kettering Town]

25. VILLARREAL LATEST TRANSFERS..

OUT

J. Capdevilla - Benfica
    Matilla - Real betis
    Altidore - AZ alkmaar
    Cristobal - to FK Karpaty(ukraine)

IN
    M. Senna - re-ups for 1 more year..
    Camunas - from Osasuna
    Zapata - from Udinese
    ___in for B team___
    Florian Lejeune (from Istres to Villarrel B)* hot prospect, high PA please..
    Pedro Vazquez (from Celta Vigo B to Vcf B)
    Tono (from CD Castellon to Vcf B)
    Iriome Gonzalez (from Tenerife to Vcf B)
    Lucas Porcar (Espanyol B to Vcf B)
    Edu Ramos(from Malaga to Vcf B)
    Daniel Toribio (from Malaga to Vcf B)
    Kike Lopez (from UD Salamanca to Vcf B)

Loan
    Marcano - loan to Olympiakos
    J. Montero - loan to Betis
    Juan Carlos (gk) - loan to Elche

CA/PA
    Hernan Perez (Vilarreal B) - higher PA(current Paraguay international)
    Dervite (Vcf B) - good player for BBVA League..

NOT COMPLETE YET.. Santi might go out, Canella will transfer in.. ermm~ i'll update later.
    THX in Advance.. hehe
    Last edited by luqme; 25/07/2011 at 02:39 PM.

26. Eidur Gudjohnsen is not playing for West Ham.
    Andrew Taylor play for Cardiff not Watford

27. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Yepp all done

28. Felipe Caicedo played for Lokomotiv Moscow on not Manchester City

29. Sporting Clube de Portugal

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Sporting Clube de Portugal

William Carvalho (Fátima)
    Vítor Golas (Penafiel)

Carlos Saleiro (Servette)
    Diogo Rosado (Feirense)
    Torsiglieri (Metalist
    Maniche (contract terminated)
    Pedro Mendes (Vitória de Guimarães)
    Valdés (Parma)
    Mexer (Olhanense)
    Wilson Eduardo (Olhanense)
    Bruno Pereirinha (Olhanense)
    Pongolle (St. Étienne)
    Grimi (contract terminated)
    Saleiro (Servette)
    Diogo Salomão (Deportivo Corunha)
    Cédric (Académica)
    Nuno André Coelho (Sp. Braga)
    Hildebrand (Man. City)
    Tales (Internacional)
    Cristiano (Beira-Mar)

30. ermm~ u have done the Villarreal transfer including B team?? thanx, but check this.. Santi move to Malaga around 25M or 26M pound!!, although detailed not announced yet.. Thanx Again Man..

source : VillarrealUSA

31. Kenny Miller - Bursaspor to Cardiff City
    Matthew Taylor - Bolton to West Ham
    Barry Ferguson - Birmingham to Blackpool
    Jo - Man C to Internacional
    Denilson - Arsenal to Sao Paulo (LOAN)
    Robert Harris - unattached - Blackpool
    Kyle Naughton - Spurs - Norwich (LOAN)

32. Fulham signed Pajtim Kasami from Palermo
    QPR signed Danny Gabbidon

Both from Sky Sports website

33. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    alright,

@Miguel G - what do you actually want me to do?

@Luqme - villarael b not done, only major la liga transfer been done so far, leagues will get finalised for last release

34. Yoann Arquin [Unattached - Hereford]
    Chris Atkinson [Huddersfield - Darlington] Loan until 31 december
    Anthony Elding [Rochdale - Grimsby] Undisclosed
    Danny Gabbidon [Unattached - QPR]
    Pajtim Kasami [Palermo - Fulham] Undisclosed
    Alan Martin [Unattached - Crewe]
    Alan McCormack [Charlton - Swindon] Undisclosed

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Bongani Khumalo [Tottenham - Reading] Loan season

35. hello,
    i can't download it,have another link for download?

36. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Yep

@Barqonie - whats your email ill send it you

37. Sami Khedira deserves a little upgrade in my eyes, seeing as he was quite impressive in his first season, and he seems rubbish to me on FM (might be wrong, never played with madrid on fm)

38. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    he is not to bad, mid 150's ... and saying he was constantly rotating i think thats enough for now

39. Andy Lonergan [Preston North End - Leeds] Undisclosed

40. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    done

41. Santi Cazorla -> Málaga
    Blaise Matuidi -> PSG
    Jeremy Ménez -> PSG
    Jérémy Clément -> Saint Etienne
    Daniel Wass -> Évian
    Milan Bisevac -> PSG
    Last edited by lynx123; 25/07/2011 at 09:27 PM.

42. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    donee

43. A few transfers from Greece

Eidur Gudjohnsen > AEK Athens
    Toche Cartagena > Panathinaikos
    Vitolo PAOK > Panathinaikos
    Quincy Owusu-Abeyie Al Saad > Panathinaikos (loan)

44. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yeppp

45. Isco (Valencia CF) - Málaga

46. Dont know if these are already done like :

Jim Bentley is the new manager of Morecambe, hes not a player anymore for them
    Sean McConville Accrington - Stockport
    Ryan Fraughan Tranmere - Stockport
    Stockport have had a takeover and earned 500k off the Pilkington to Norwich deal
    Didi Hammann is now the manager of Stockport
    Craig-Mackail Smith CA ^
    Thomas Dossevi CA Needs Dropping
    Michael Jacobs - Northampton CA/PA ^
    Cody McDonald CA ^

47. Looking forward to the next release. About to start a new season with LFC but I think I'll wait till the 30th.

48. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHughes8 View Post
    Dont know if these are already done like :

Jim Bentley is the new manager of Morecambe, hes not a player anymore for them
    Sean McConville Accrington - Stockport
    Ryan Fraughan Tranmere - Stockport
    Stockport have had a takeover and earned 500k off the Pilkington to Norwich deal
    Didi Hammann is now the manager of Stockport
    Craig-Mackail Smith CA ^
    Thomas Dossevi CA Needs Dropping
    Michael Jacobs - Northampton CA/PA ^
    Cody McDonald CA ^
    yep will do
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezzz View Post
    Looking forward to the next release. About to start a new season with LFC but I think I'll wait till the 30th.
    haha yeh im finding LFC games really hard tho, so much compeition for places i really dno who to play and how to play! :L suppose its a good thing haha

49. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    yep will do

haha yeh im finding LFC games really hard tho, so much compeition for places i really dno who to play and how to play! :L suppose its a good thing haha
    Haha I see what you mean. I've got 2 or 3 different selections that I'm gonna try in some pre-season friendlies.

50. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezzz View Post
    Haha I see what you mean. I've got 2 or 3 different selections that I'm gonna try in some pre-season friendlies.
    i wna play

kuyt - carroll - suarez - downing

but then i also want adam - lucas - gerrard - Henderson - Meireles - Even aquilani Involved

Defence is sorted with a new LB being brought but in a attacking sense im stuck massively! haha

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO