Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. Pedro Leon -> Getafe (loan)
    Dorin Goian -> Rangers
    Fran Yeste -> Olympiakos
    Toifilou Maoulida -> Ajaccio
    Nigel Reo-Coker -> Bolton

2. how updated is the BUNDESLIGA if at all? and please tell me nothing is biased towards english teams and less towards german teams i tend to see this alot. really annoying to see the german teams always so underrated.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Stetchkov View Post
    how updated is the BUNDESLIGA if at all? and please tell me nothing is biased towards english teams and less towards german teams i tend to see this alot. really annoying to see the german teams always so underrated.
    I agree. Bosinan team are also underrated!! But then, this is a English forum, what do you expect pal ?

4. Fabian Delph and Gary Gardners injuries to be removed. Also a slight CA/PA increase for Gary Gardner? He had real madrid, inter milan and ajax scouts looking at him last season

5. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    i wna play

kuyt - carroll - suarez - downing

but then i also want adam - lucas - gerrard - Henderson - Meireles - Even aquilani Involved

Defence is sorted with a new LB being brought but in a attacking sense im stuck massively! haha
    Haha it's hard to think that this time last year we only had 3 people out of that list, not including the out on loan aquilani!

And who's the LB your bringing in?

6. when using this update.. does the game start in 2011-2012 with promotions and relegations being added etc?

7. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx123 View Post
    Pedro Leon -> Getafe (loan)
    Dorin Goian -> Rangers
    Fran Yeste -> Olympiakos
    Toifilou Maoulida -> Ajaccio
    Nigel Reo-Coker -> Bolton

yep
    Quote Originally Posted by Stetchkov View Post
    how updated is the BUNDESLIGA if at all? and please tell me nothing is biased towards english teams and less towards german teams i tend to see this alot. really annoying to see the german teams always so underrated.
    not changed much transfer wise at the min, but teams like dortmund have been upped quite a bit CA/PA wise, although my main knowledge is england, thats why i relay on you lot to tell me stuff about other leagues ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanjagl View Post
    I agree. Bosinan team are also underrated!! But then, this is a English forum, what do you expect pal ?
    Bosnian!? haha and exactly english forum with mainly english people, means there gunna know more about england unfortunatley for you guys
    Quote Originally Posted by quinnieavfc View Post
    Fabian Delph and Gary Gardners injuries to be removed. Also a slight CA/PA increase for Gary Gardner? He had real madrid, inter milan and ajax scouts looking at him last season
    ok mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezzz View Post
    Haha it's hard to think that this time last year we only had 3 people out of that list, not including the out on loan aquilani!

And who's the LB your bringing in?
    yepp! ... cissokho, Pereira, Baines all been looked at.. first two you can easily get for 8-15mil, baines may take abit of sucking up etc haha
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterStubbs View Post
    when using this update.. does the game start in 2011-2012 with promotions and relegations being added etc?
    no you cant start in 11/12 without recreating everything, its basically fm10 with everything updated to make it fm11, its just a season behind date wise

8. have you changed much after your v3? i want to use your database now but also dont want to restart down the line in like 5 days. about to make a "story" of my gamesave on my blogspot.

if you have updated more since you uploaded this database for us what all changed from v3 to its current state? acorrding to your thing it should be in the next week or so the v4.

also have you added neuer/rafinha/boateng/usami/jennings/peterson to bayern munchen and transfers in the bundesliga already?
    Last edited by Stetchkov; 26/07/2011 at 09:07 AM.

9. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stetchkov View Post
    have you changed much after your v3? i want to use your database now but also dont want to restart down the line in like 5 days. about to make a "story" of my gamesave on my blogspot.

if you have updated more since you uploaded this database for us what all changed from v3 to its current state? acorrding to your thing it should be in the next week or so the v4.

also have you added neuer/rafinha/boateng/usami/jennings/peterson to bayern munchen and transfers in the bundesliga already?
    there has been 400 changes so far with more likely in the next few days before release, all them are done for bayern

10. Khumalo officially joins Reading - SuperSport - Football

Bongani Khumalo joining Reading on loan to the end of the season with a call back term in the contract

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Just realised that there are still a couple of players in the wycombe squad that have been released they are

Jerome Frederico/ no club
    Sam Belcher/ Nuneaton
    Dan Fitchett/ Salisbury City

Have you had any thoughts regarding the inclusion of Jordan Ibe ? if you are going to put him in then i am more than happy to give you all the info needed. Keep up the good work

11. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yep and no sorry not adding any more youth or players who dont exist

12. Geert Arend Roorda NOT to Standard Liege, he stays with SC Heerenveen (last minute cancelled transfer)

13. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yeppp

14. when is the new release due? i want to start a new game but am i waiting for an up to date patch

15. Quote Originally Posted by crazyanimals View Post
    when is the new release due? i want to start a new game but am i waiting for an up to date patch
    Read the OP 30th July

16. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    All info is on the opening page here and on the description of the actual download

17. thanks

18. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    no worries

19. Are you completly decided on budgets.Because I really think PSG and Malaga should be on par with Englands big 4 and the bigger clubs.Both are rumoured or have made big bids for players that clubs like these are interested in.I mean if you look at it Malaga are making a huige bid for Carizolaor whatever his name is and arsenal had wanted him while PSG are said to be matching Chelsea and willing to spend 40m on Pastore.

20. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Are you completly decided on budgets.Because I really think PSG and Malaga should be on par with Englands big 4 and the bigger clubs.Both are rumoured or have made big bids for players that clubs like these are interested in.I mean if you look at it Malaga are making a huige bid for Carizolaor whatever his name is and arsenal had wanted him while PSG are said to be matching Chelsea and willing to spend 40m on Pastore.
    yes their budgets have been increased, both to 35million with a high wage budget aswell and sugar daddies

21. Callum McNish [Unattached - Exeter City]
    By the way that Angel martinez guy was on loan at Girona on the game so seeing as he's moved to Blackpool end his loan there

22. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yeppp

23. Eidur Gudjohnsen to AEK Athens
    Christian Träsch ready for Wolfsburg
    Blaise Matuidi ready for Paris SG
    Jérémy Clément ready for Saint-Etienne
    Last edited by fmhooligan; 26/07/2011 at 12:46 PM.

24. Andy Lonergan (Preston - Leeds) Undisc.

25. Andrea Masiello -> Atalanta
    Anton Ferdinand -> WHU ( Loan ) 80%
    Steklenburg -> AS Roma

26. Max Lonsdale is on trial or has been signed by Man Utd, played for the reserves against Fleetwood last week

27. Stekelenburg to AS Roma is not confirmed yet so not to fast

28. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yeppp

29. Marcelo now a Spanish citizen - TEAMtalk | Football | World | Club News Marcelo gained spanish citizenship

also dont forget to move miguel britos from bologna to napoli ssc

30. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yepp

31. ---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

End Ricardo Gardner loan

32. Gillingham players OUT

Josh Gowling to Lincoln
    John Nutter to Lincoln
    Tony Sinclair to Lincoln
    Chris Palmer to Burton Albion
    Adebayo Akinfenwa to Northampton
    Andy Barcham to Scunthorpe
    Kevin Maher to Free
    Alan Julian to Stevenage
    Mark Bentley to Free
    Andy White to Free

Gillingham Staff out

Ian Hendon to West Ham (Youth Coach)

Gillingham Players in

Ross Flitney from Dover Athletic
    Matt Fish From Dover Athletic
    Andy Frampton from Milwall
    Joe Martin from Free
    Charlie Lee from Peterborough
    Chris Whelpdale from Peterborough
    Lewis Montrose from Wycombe
    Adam Birchall from Dover
    Danny Kedwell from AFC Wimbledon

Gillingham players signing PRO deals

Dean Rance (Box to Box CM very good prospect)
    Connor Essam (CD)
    Callum Davies (CD - Very good prospect)
    Darren Hawkes (GK)
    Jack Evan (DR)
    Tom Brunt (AML SC)
    Alex Brown (CM)

We also have a youth team contract for Ashley Miller who has been scouted by just about every team in the premier league and a 1million pound move to liverpool was also mooted. A seriously classy youngster who according to the club is 'better than Matt Jarvis was at that age'

Liverpool close in on Ashley Miller - LiverpoolFC Official Forums <---- A thread about Ashley Miller - He will be a good! and one to look out for in FM12!!!

33. David Stockdale [Fulham - Ipswich] Loan season

34. Another Gillingham player that left

Lance Cronin to Bristol Rovers

35. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yeppp

36. Brighton
    15 July 2011 GK Daniel East Wolves Free
    29 May 2011 DF Ben Sampayo Chelsea Free [2]
    29 May 2011 MF Anton Rodgers Chelsea Free
    LuaLua only loan until 31 december

37. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yepp

38. Was that a yeppp all the Gillingham changes are actioned? I am actually itching to start a new game. Were these deals included in the current update or do I need to wait untill the next version?

Top top top work matey

39. Robin Shroot [Unattached - Stevenage]

40. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by medimatt View Post
    Was that a yeppp all the Gillingham changes are actioned? I am actually itching to start a new game. Were these deals included in the current update or do I need to wait untill the next version?

Top top top work matey
    most should be done in v3, download and have a look.. if some are not done or most aint done.. then they will all be done for v4 release this saturday

41. David Stockdale has signed new 4 year deal at fulham aswell as moving on loan to ipswich
    Ipswich have signed Jay Emmanuel-Thomas on a 3 year deal

42. Kenny Miller -> Cardiff City

43. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    doneee

44. José Sosa -> Metalist Kharkiv
    André -> Atletico Mineiro
    Sergio Batista resign

45. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas [Arsenal - Ipswich] Undisclosed

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Harry Hooman [Unattached - Cheltenham]

46. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    i wna play

kuyt - carroll - suarez - downing

but then i also want adam - lucas - gerrard - Henderson - Meireles - Even aquilani Involved

Defence is sorted with a new LB being brought but in a attacking sense im stuck massively! haha

LOL could be sorted by end of window if the enrique rumours are true

47. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by lestatrapedme View Post
    LOL could be sorted by end of window if the enrique rumours are true
    Looks increasingly likely were paying 18million for Alvaro Pereira mate

48. Danny Batth [Wolves - Sheff Wed] Loan until 31 dec

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Craig Sutherland [Unattached - Blackpool]

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO