Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    I was gonna say -10 and I agree mid 180s is fair.TBH most players a disappointing at International level.Very few perform.It kinda shows players are motivated more by money when playing for there clubs than playing for there counrty.
    Milan Baros. nuff said.

2. When can we expect next update?

My suggestions for Inter:
    Improve Javier Zanetti's current ability; on last update Ricky Alvarez was at Arsenal - he joined Inter and has better potential then you made.

3. Napoli: Yebda loan finished, Lucarelli loan finished but signed on a free. Luca Cigarini should also be back at Napoli. Marco Ricco & Andrea Petta loans expired too. Emilson Cribari to Cruzeiro and Gennaro Iezzo released i think. Leandro Rinaudo back from loan at Juventus! Federico Fernández (Estudiantes) 3.300.000 €.

Just trying to clear Napoli as I know they are good to play as

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

also I don't believe Blerim Dzemaili is co-owned

4. I just remembered, Emiliano Viviano is Inter's player (in their squad), not co-owned by Bologna (not playing for them, not anymore).

5. Bob Bradley out as USA head coach

6. AussieOchoa's Avatar AussieOchoa
    Star Player
    I wish this came out at 9:30 AUSTRALIAN time. That would be amazing haha. Can't wait LFC. I'm sure it'll be greaat!

7. ciprian marica from stuttgart to schalke 04

8. Can we expect updated polish league? If you need help, I could post here some transfers, but I think transfermarkt.de offers you everything what you need, even results from 2010/11 season. It would be very nice to see polish ekstraklasa up to date.

9. Jukka Raitala (Hoffenheim) loaned to La Liga's CA Osasuna for 1 season. Maybe a slight CA/PA update.

Jonas Portin (Padova), Padova bought the other 50% chunk of the player and is now a 100% Padova player.

Mika Väyrynen (Heerenveen) and Joonas Kolkka (NAC Breda) are now free agents.

Terminate Alexey Eremenko's (Metalist) Kilmarnock loan and change his name to 'Alexei Eremenko Jr.'.
    Last edited by MrEskola; 29/07/2011 at 09:21 AM.

10. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by digif View Post
    When can we expect next update?

My suggestions for Inter:
    Improve Javier Zanetti's current ability; on last update Ricky Alvarez was at Arsenal - he joined Inter and has better potential then you made.
    all info is on OP or description of download, zanetti ill look at and alvarez been sorted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSmithy3 View Post
    Napoli: Yebda loan finished, Lucarelli loan finished but signed on a free. Luca Cigarini should also be back at Napoli. Marco Ricco & Andrea Petta loans expired too. Emilson Cribari to Cruzeiro and Gennaro Iezzo released i think. Leandro Rinaudo back from loan at Juventus! Federico Fernández (Estudiantes) 3.300.000 €.

Just trying to clear Napoli as I know they are good to play as

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

also I don't believe Blerim Dzemaili is co-owned
    ok mate
    I just remembered, Emiliano Viviano is Inter's player (in their squad), not co-owned by Bologna (not playing for them, not anymore).
    yepp
    Quote Originally Posted by Montanaro View Post
    Bob Bradley out as USA head coach
    done
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieOchoa View Post
    I wish this came out at 9:30 AUSTRALIAN time. That would be amazing haha. Can't wait LFC. I'm sure it'll be greaat!
    haha cheers mate
    Quote Originally Posted by andrei2dark View Post
    ciprian marica from stuttgart to schalke 04
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by Lantey View Post
    Can we expect updated polish league? If you need help, I could post here some transfers, but I think transfermarkt.de offers you everything what you need, even results from 2010/11 season. It would be very nice to see polish ekstraklasa up to date.
    deffinatley wot be done for v4, it my not be done at all, depends on time.. major leagues are my focus point for the main release
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEskola View Post
    Jukka Raitala (Hoffenheim) loaned to La Liga's CA Osasuna for 1 season. Maybe a slight CA/PA update.

Jonas Portin (Padova), Padova bought the other 50% chunk of the player and is now a 100% Padova player.

Mika Väyrynen (Heerenveen) and Joonas Kolkka (NAC Breda) are now free agents.

Terminate Alexey Eremenko's (Metalist) Kilmarnock loan and change his name to 'Alexei Eremenko Jr.'.
    yepp
    Montanaro likes this.

11. alex Sabebela New Argentina Manager

12. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    done

13. Tyrone Mears + Chris Eaagles Have Completed Their Transfer To Bolton

14. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    done

15. allready been 235 mil spent from preem teams

16. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yea ino mate

17. Chris Eagles [Burnley - Bolton] Undisclosed
    Tyrone Mears [Burnley - Bolton] Undisclosed
    Iain Turner [Unattached - Preston North End] Undisclosed

18. Looks like PSG have almost finalised there deal for Pastore apparently he is holding talks with them today.Altho that comes from a papar so its probably not even true.If it is the deal would be worth 45m euro.

19. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    Chris Eagles [Burnley - Bolton] Undisclosed
    Tyrone Mears [Burnley - Bolton] Undisclosed
    Iain Turner [Unattached - Preston North End] Undisclosed
    done
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Looks like PSG have almost finalised there deal for Pastore apparently he is holding talks with them today.Altho that comes from a papar so its probably not even true.If it is the deal would be worth 45m euro.
    he simply has to choose between chelsea and PSG ... fee is 39.4million

Although he moves to france he ruins his career IMO he aint getting nowhere in that league
    bozinis8 likes this.

20. Jed Steer [Norwich - Yeovil] Loan 3 months

21. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yepp

22. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    yepp
    Can you put Foster on Loan to West Brom with a future fee.Id say around 4-6m.Not completly gone through yet but you can always take him out before you release him if it doesnt.TBH its only a matter of time according to the Birmingham Mail

23. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Can you put Foster on Loan to West Brom with a future fee.Id say around 4-6m.Not completly gone through yet but you can always take him out before you release him if it doesnt.TBH its only a matter of time according to the Birmingham Mail
    ill put him in if its near enough done and dusted, right now.. theres loads of different variables with fee,loan, boaz myhill may be moving in opposite direction ETC

24. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    ill put him in if its near enough done and dusted, right now.. theres loads of different variables with fee,loan, boaz myhill may be moving in opposite direction ETC
    Fair enough.Only asked because Im not able to do loans.Its probably really easy but I can only do transfers.

25. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Fair enough.Only asked because Im not able to do loans.Its probably really easy but I can only do transfers.
    loans is simple, where you choose a new club on his contract a few bars across at the top it says loan, you then search a club, set a start and finish date of the loan and its done

26. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    loans is simple, where you choose a new club on his contract a few bars across at the top it says loan, you then search a club, set a start and finish date of the loan and its done
    K thanks.Will try that after you upload the next update.

27. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Hope it works

28. Capdevilla from Villareal to Benfica (Free)
    Emerson from Lille to benfica (2.5M)
    Alex Witsel from Standard to Benfica (6.5M)
    Mika from U.Leiria to Benfica (500m) (need's a PA/CA increase)
    Ezequiel Garay from Real Madrid to Benfica (5.5M)
    Hassan Yebda from Benfica to Napoli (3M)
    Nuno Gomes from Benfica to Sporting Braga (Free)
    Weldon from Benfica to Cluj (Free)
    Moreira from Benfica to Swansea (850m)
    Luis Filipe From Benfica to Olhanense (Free)
    Diego Rubio from Colo Colo to Sporting Clube de Portugal (1.5M)
    Atila Turan from Grenoble to Sporting Clube de Portugal (Free)
    Marcelo Boek from Maritimo to Sporting Clube de Portugal (Free)
    Onyewu from Milan to Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Fabian Rinaudo from Gimnasia to Sporting Clube de Portugal (850m)
    Santiago Arias from La equidad to Sporting Clube de Portugal (Free)
    Stjin Schaars from AZ to Sporting Clube de Portugal (850m)
    Carlos Saleiro from Sporting Clube de Portugal to Servette (Free)
    Alberto Zapate from Sporting Clube de Portugal to Lokomotiv
    Tommaso Berni from Lazio to Sporting Braga (Free)
    Baiano from Anapolis to Sporting Braga (Free)
    Rafael Bracali from Nacional da Madeira to Porto (Free)
    Douglas Pará from Parana to Nacional da Madeira (Free)
    Marcelo Valverde from Flamengo to Nacional da Madeira (Free)
    Neto from Varzim to Nacional da Madeira (Free)
    Uche Oguchi From Dolphins FC to Maritimo (Free)
    Romain Salin from Naval to Maritimo (Free)
    Christian Pouga from Vaslui to Maritimo (Free)

29. Turkish Super League please?

30. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Turkish leagues may be done, deffinatley not for v4 tho, major leagues will prob be done for now

Portugese leagues also will not be done for v4, Although the major clubs have been done

31. Carl Regan [Unattached - Shrewsbury]

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Nick Chadwick [Unattached - Stockport]

32. Tevez will sign for Inter, the only question is will he join on loan or permanent. It would be sad to see Tevez in City until next update (v5).

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Frey signed for Genoa, he was at Fiorentina until now.

33. Looking forward to the update tomorrow!

34. would it be possible to do some PA/CA on a few Newcastle players!? If so could you do:

Fraser Forster - PA
    Fabrico Coloccini - Possibly Marking, Decsions and Acceleration
    Mike Williamson CA
    Joey Barton CA
    Jonas - Determination and off the ball
    Shane Ferguson - CA & PA

There are also some reserves/youth players who have the potential to be good they are:

James Tavernier
    Bradden Inman
    Jak Alnwick
    Marcus Maddison

35. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Tevez will sign for Inter, the only question is will he join on loan or permanent. It would be sad to see Tevez in City until next update (v5).

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Frey signed for Genoa, he was at Fiorentina until now.
    tevez is pure rumours, will do frey

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose90 View Post
    Looking forward to the update tomorrow!
    cheers mate
    Quote Originally Posted by potta View Post
    would it be possible to do some PA/CA on a few Newcastle players!? If so could you do:

Fraser Forster - PA
    Fabrico Coloccini - Possibly Marking, Decsions and Acceleration
    Mike Williamson CA
    Joey Barton CA
    Jonas - Determination and off the ball
    Shane Ferguson - CA & PA

There are also some reserves/youth players who have the potential to be good they are:

James Tavernier
    Bradden Inman
    Jak Alnwick
    Marcus Maddison
    most have already been done mate
    potta likes this.

36. Schalke signed Ciprian Marica from Stuttgart

37. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    done

38. Momo Sissoko and Sirigu have signed for PSG

39. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    done

40. Will this be getting released tonight dot on 00:00? Or later on tomorrow?

I can't wait

41. Quote Originally Posted by Tezzz View Post
    Will this be getting released tonight dot on 00:00? Or later on tomorrow?

I can't wait
    He says in the opening post it will be at 9:30am, So unless something changes thats when it will be posted.

42. Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose90 View Post
    He says in the opening post it will be at 9:30am, So unless something changes thats when it will be posted.
    ill be guessing it's abit later than that, putting on the final touches

43. Quote Originally Posted by Montanaro View Post
    Bob Bradley out as USA head coach
    Not sure if it has any effect on your update but, Jurgen Klinsmann has been hired for the USA head coaching job.

44. Hi Lfc Marshall's great job again just two mistake i saw in the recent update Jean Fernandez is no longer the coach of Auxerre in ligue1 he coaches Nancy now and by the way Claude Makelele has retired from football.

thanks mate and again great job.

45. Hey mate, Argyle signed a few players today. If you could add these before tomorrow's update cheers. they have also gotten rid of a couple.

IN:
    Jake Cole
    Luke Daley
    Andres Gurrieri
    Ladjie Soukouna
    Conor Hourihane (From Ipswich)

OUT:
    Ollie Chenoweth (Free)
    Ryan Leonard (Southend 1 year deal)
    Damien Johnson (Huddersfield season long loan)
    Rory Patterson(Linfield-season long loan)
    Liam Head(free)

46. Solbakken Manager of Cologne

Klinsmann Manager USMNT

PS: Cant wait for tomorrow

47. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezzz View Post
    Will this be getting released tonight dot on 00:00? Or later on tomorrow?

I can't wait
    all info on opening page, it will be released tomorrow 9:30

Quote Originally Posted by redhead9 View Post
    Not sure if it has any effect on your update but, Jurgen Klinsmann has been hired for the USA head coaching job.
    yep done
    Quote Originally Posted by bouna1988 View Post
    Hi Lfc Marshall's great job again just two mistake i saw in the recent update Jean Fernandez is no longer the coach of Auxerre in ligue1 he coaches Nancy now and by the way Claude Makelele has retired from football.

thanks mate and again great job.
    ok mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Plymgull View Post
    Hey mate, Argyle signed a few players today. If you could add these before tomorrow's update cheers. they have also gotten rid of a couple.

IN:
    Jake Cole
    Luke Daley
    Andres Gurrieri
    Ladjie Soukouna
    Conor Hourihane (From Ipswich)

OUT:
    Ollie Chenoweth (Free)
    Ryan Leonard (Southend 1 year deal)
    Damien Johnson (Huddersfield season long loan)
    Rory Patterson(Linfield-season long loan)
    Liam Head(free)
    will do
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks_23 View Post
    Solbakken Manager of Cologne

Klinsmann Manager USMNT

PS: Cant wait for tomorrow
    yep

48. Im not english, so what does 9:30 means? In the morning or?

Marshall, you have forgotten to move Behrang Safari (Basel) -> Anderlecht.. This transfer were completed months ago

49. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by flugo View Post
    Im not english, so what does 9:30 means? In the morning or?

Marshall, you have forgotten to move Behrang Safari (Basel) -> Anderlecht.. This transfer were completed months ago
    9:30AM tomorrow morning, thats GMT time so google what time it will be where you are

exactly rumours, its goal.com..... they were on holiday together which was a coeincidence, not saying it wont happen but for now there is no factual evidence thats its true

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO