Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. Foster to WBA confirmed, and N'Zogbia to Villa confirmed too according to Sky Sports.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Foster is on loan with Myhill going the other way argh cba to write it : http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...067577,00.html

2. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    yep, all done

3. The agent of Ajax shot stopper Maarten Stekelenburg has admitted his client is closing in on a move to AS Roma, with only a few contract details to be sorted as the player flies to Italy.

4. Alrite mate, i know this is a long shot, an dont know if its even possible, but am offering the suggestion. could you start the game in july 2011 instead of july 2010? like i said, duno if its possible, but wud make the game much more realistic.. an oh yeah, chrisy riggott is a ram, is a ram, is a ram, chrisy riggott is a ram, he hates forest.. he is back in the black and the white

5. Diego Buonanotte - Malaga
    Julio Sergio - from Roma to Lecce

6. Eddie Money's Avatar Eddie Money
    Star Player
    is all the psg signings sorted mate? im thinking they will be awesome on fm2012, with the sweet players and the crazy money!

7. Quote Originally Posted by rammie2011 View Post
    Alrite mate, i know this is a long shot, an dont know if its even possible, but am offering the suggestion. could you start the game in july 2011 instead of july 2010? like i said, duno if its possible, but wud make the game much more realistic.. an oh yeah, chrisy riggott is a ram, is a ram, is a ram, chrisy riggott is a ram, he hates forest.. he is back in the black and the white
    it's not mate :/

8. Quote Originally Posted by SirSmithy3 View Post
    it's not mate :/

9. Quote Originally Posted by rammie2011 View Post
    yeah

10. Yey you can put Foster at WBA.I told ya it would go through.
    I assume there is no chance of an early release.Really looking forward to tomz.Ive been wanting to start a new save since last week its been killing me.Any recomendations.

11. shadowsc2's Avatar shadowsc2
    First Team
    LFC I forgot every player in Hajduk Split above 2000 euros per week or 1825 pounds per week should have this salary mentioned before - 1825 pounds per week. Those players are: Krešo Ljubičić, Anas Sharbini, Ahmad Sharbini, Marin Tomasov, Danijel Subašić, Hrvoje Vejić(not signed new contract, salary remains the same, also lower his CA/PA he isn't nearly this good in real life), Marijan Buljat(also didn't sign new contract).

Also - Jurica Buljat from Hajduk to Maccabi Haifa for 1 mil euros...
    Marin Ljubičić from Hajduk to Tavria for 400k euros...

Improve RNK Split players CA/PA, especially Ante Erceg's, he's awesome but in-game sh*t, just watch some highlights from Fulham - RNK Split game in Europa qual. they have been way better than Fulham and could have had a 2(3)-0 lead before going to Craven Cottage... they should be about the same quality as Hajduk, little bit less though...

12. Marshall, I saw in the editor that you had put into Europa League as registred teams, you have put FULHAM 2 times among the reigistred teams. will this effect the game somehow? like screw up the Europa League? To be honest, I think you should just fix the correct teams into Europe. It's not hard, just lookup the teams in Europa League for example at wikipedia and replace them, simple as that. I thought you mentioned it would be complicated, but actually it's just to write a new teamname , thats all.

13. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by rammie2011 View Post
    Alrite mate, i know this is a long shot, an dont know if its even possible, but am offering the suggestion. could you start the game in july 2011 instead of july 2010? like i said, duno if its possible, but wud make the game much more realistic.. an oh yeah, chrisy riggott is a ram, is a ram, is a ram, chrisy riggott is a ram, he hates forest.. he is back in the black and the white
    no mate not possible :/
    Quote Originally Posted by digif View Post
    Diego Buonanotte - Malaga
    Julio Sergio - from Roma to Lecce
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Money View Post
    is all the psg signings sorted mate? im thinking they will be awesome on fm2012, with the sweet players and the crazy money!
    tbh there team aint exactly amazing still with the money, there best player is jeremy menez, pastore if he joins
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyrko View Post
    Yey you can put Foster at WBA.I told ya it would go through.
    I assume there is no chance of an early release.Really looking forward to tomz.Ive been wanting to start a new save since last week its been killing me.Any recomendations.
    yep and sorry 9:30 tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by flugo View Post
    Marshall, I saw in the editor that you had put into Europa League as registred teams, you have put FULHAM 2 times among the reigistred teams. will this effect the game somehow? like screw up the Europa League? To be honest, I think you should just fix the correct teams into Europe. It's not hard, just lookup the teams in Europa League for example at wikipedia and replace them, simple as that. I thought you mentioned it would be complicated, but actually it's just to write a new teamname , thats all.
    yes it is easy but if you look at every database they have had huge problems with europa league when changing teams, when i done all the changes earlier on it messed up the file, so now i have all the major nations teams sorted out, im gunna leave it as i really dont want the file messing up again, eevrything is sorted and working now

14. Hey mate.

Is the new version out 9:30 PM or AM (GMT)?

Thanks in advance

15. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Luc View Post
    Hey mate.

Is the new version out 9:30 PM or AM (GMT)?

Thanks in advance
    9:30AM GMT

16. i guess you have already done all of them, but that's a reminder of AS Roma transfers, both in and out

IN:
    Stekelenburg, Loic Nego, Jose Angel Valdez, Bojan Krkic, Erik Lamela

OUT:
    Doni to Liverpool
    Julio Sergio to Lecce
    J.A. Riise to Fulham
    Loria released
    Guillermo Burdisso to Catania
    Menez to PSG

17. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    done

18. Eddie Money's Avatar Eddie Money
    Star Player
    gelson fernandes to leicester as well, are they all updated and monied up, etc?

BBC Sport - Leicester City set to sign midfielder Gelson Fernandes

i hear we might even be getting robbie keane o.0

19. Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Money View Post

Speaking of Foxes, I didn't notice it in the last updated, but has the stadium name been changed to King Power Stadium in this update?
    Eddie Money likes this.

20. Where do i find the newest update?

21. Can you increase the CA/PA of Alvaro Pereira(Porto / Uruguay)? He's been the 2nd best left back in Portugal after Coentrao, and was one of the stand out performers in Copa America

22. shadowsc2's Avatar shadowsc2
    First Team
    I always seem to remember something which should be in the db.. oh well... least what I can say is that it should be...(did you do my last post?)...

Duje Cop - free to RNK Split...
    Marin Tomasov - Slight CA/PA increase...

Hajduk's transfer budget: 500k euros
    Wage budget: 5k euros...

I believe this is it... maybe if I found all the 1.HNL transfers I could do them for you for the next version...

23. Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Money View Post

Just a rumor. Don't post rumors, they won't help.

And yes, Gelson Fernandes' (Saint-Étienne) Chievo loan has been finished.

24. I Can't Wait Any Longer.

25. Can you please make sure N'Zogbia's stats are improved as they are underrated currently..

Also can you make sure Dortmund squad is properly updated too, thank you.

26. Can you improve Craig Gardener's long shots please due to the number of goals he scored from outside the box last season?

Cheers Jack

27. Can U Decreese Ched Evans As He Is An Overrated Bag Of SHYTE

28. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Money View Post

yep, doubt keane will drop to championship tho
    Quote Originally Posted by slack View Post
    Speaking of Foxes, I didn't notice it in the last updated, but has the stadium name been changed to King Power Stadium in this update?
    yea, it wasent changed in the last update cus it didnt happen then
    Quote Originally Posted by marre023 View Post
    Where do i find the newest update?
    in the transfer updates or theres a link on the OP
    Quote Originally Posted by hooblaboo View Post
    Can you increase the CA/PA of Alvaro Pereira(Porto / Uruguay)? He's been the 2nd best left back in Portugal after Coentrao, and was one of the stand out performers in Copa America
    done
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowsc2 View Post
    I always seem to remember something which should be in the db.. oh well... least what I can say is that it should be...(did you do my last post?)...

Duje Cop - free to RNK Split...
    Marin Tomasov - Slight CA/PA increase...

Hajduk's transfer budget: 500k euros
    Wage budget: 5k euros...

I believe this is it... maybe if I found all the 1.HNL transfers I could do them for you for the next version...
    yes done the last post, will do this one, buit not making anymore league transfers etc there is only 30mins till release
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiran Booker View Post
    I Can't Wait Any Longer.
    your gunna have to
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtimedon View Post
    Can you please make sure N'Zogbia's stats are improved as they are underrated currently..

Also can you make sure Dortmund squad is properly updated too, thank you.
    i have upped his CA so he should be improved, as for dortmund ive updated a few players but i dont know as much so if anyne can give me more of an idea what they should be CA/PA wise ill be grateful

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jackadaniels View Post
    Can you improve Craig Gardener's long shots please due to the number of goals he scored from outside the box last season?

Cheers Jack
    done
    Can U Decreese Ched Evans As He Is An Overrated Bag Of SHYTE
    he has been decreased but given the chance i believe he is a decent player

29. And Can U Make It Where Sheff utd Boss Danny Wilson Is Under Pressure Becouse He Is Under Enormus Pressure

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

And Thanks I Just Don't Think He Is Ready To Live It Up yeT

30. shadowsc2's Avatar shadowsc2
    First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post

yes done the last post, will do this one, buit not making anymore league transfers etc there is only 30mins till release
    Well I could do it for you but not know, I meant for the next V5 update...

31. Love Marshys Updates Allways Gets Me Exsited I GET Update Then Im Off To Leeds
    LFCMarshall likes this.

32. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    And Can U Make It Where Sheff utd Boss Danny Wilson Is Under Pressure Becouse He Is Under Enormus Pressure

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

And Thanks I Just Don't Think He Is Ready To Live It Up yeT
    ill have a look but im not sure if there is, but evans has been decreased regardless
    Well I could do it for you but not know, I meant for the next V5 update...
    yea yea, RNK split iv eonly increased that one player as i have no idea about them, if you have my file you could maybe do it for v5

33. 17 mins and counting

34. is there a club where you haven't touched the CA/PA?

35. shadowsc2's Avatar shadowsc2
    First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    ill have a look but im not sure if there is, but evans has been decreased regardless

yea yea, RNK split iv eonly increased that one player as i have no idea about them, if you have my file you could maybe do it for v5
    If you won't do anything after the release of V4 till I do the transfers and CA/PA changes for 1.HNL then gladly I'll do it...

36. I Had Editor But Looks Like Its Been Deleted

37. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtimedon View Post
    is there a club where you haven't touched the CA/PA?
    im sure there are quite a few unknown teams, but ive been updating it for 6/7 months with little bits so i couldnt tell you, if you want an update without these changes then download Foss' , if you do then im your man
    If you won't do anything after the release of V4 till I do the transfers and CA/PA changes for 1.HNL then gladly I'll do it...
    alright mate
    I Had Editor But Looks Like Its Been Deleted
    i would still be in your program files somewhere

38. looked everywhere

39. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    looked everywhere
    go to

Computer / C: / Program Files (May be program files x86) / Steam / Steam Apps / Common / FM11 / Tools / Editor / Editor.exe

Its there

40. 4 mins

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

1min buzzin

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

2 minites late im appaled

41. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.

42. Thx mate

43. Thank you!

44. AussieOchoa's Avatar AussieOchoa
    Star Player
    YAYAYYA. Thanks LFC. Great work!

45. Mixu Paatelainen has left Kilmarnock and joined Finland as a manager. Kenny Shiels is the new manager of Kilmarnock.
    Markku Kanerva is the assistant manager of Finland. Sami Hyypiä is working as a coach for Finland. Antti Niemi is working as a goalkeeping coach for Finland. Mika Laurikainen is working as Finland U21 manager, Kimmo Lipponen is Finland U19 manager.

46. Love it Love It Love It

47. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEskola View Post
    Mixu Paatelainen has left Kilmarnock and joined Finland as a manager. Kenny Shiels is the new manager of Kilmarnock.
    Markku Kanerva is the assistant manager of Finland. Sami Hyypiä is working as a coach for Finland. Antti Niemi is working as a goalkeeping coach for Finland. Mika Laurikainen is working as Finland U21 manager, Kimmo Lipponen is Finland U19 manager.
    yep cant do the u21 and u19 managers mate, that is decided by the currant manager in game

48. Brilliant work mate. Marsh, you deserve a knighthood, well done
    LFCMarshall and shadowsc2 like this.

49. Just to let you know i have just checked the Wycombe squad and there 3 errors

1 Martin kuhl is no longer asst manager as he got the sack last season and was replaced by Richard Dobson

2 Ian Westlake was released half way through last season

3 John Griffin is our cheif scout

Apart from that everything seems to be ok
    Last edited by bezzler; 30/07/2011 at 10:09 AM.

50. Great work Marshall I was just wondering if you are able to edit Association Rankings e.g how many UEFA Champions League Slots every country are given ?

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO