Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

  1. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    yupp

  2. Fenerbahce is disqualified from Champions League ande they have been replaced by Trabzonspor,so you can make that one too for tommorow,and I hope to see improved the bulgarian league.For example Garra Dembele sign with Freiburg two months ago and It's still in Levski.I can give you more examples with some more famous players like Ianis Zicu who played now for CSKA (Sofia) and Toni Calvo who was playing for Parma on loan and now he sign contract wih Levski (Sofia).Also Litex(Lovech) player Doka Madoureira has been sold on Istanbul BB and so on.So I hope you gonna put them too and the other transfers I just give you an example for some famous transfers.If you need help for the other transfers in Bulgaria just say, I can help you

  3. Luke Chambers is the new Forest captain mate.

    If you wanted I could help out with finding out signings for leagues such as the Bundesliga? I've noticed a few teams still having existing loans and things like that.


  4. 17 MF Keith Andrews (at Ipswich Town until January 2012)
    FW Tom Hitchcock (at Plymouth Argyle until 31 October 2011)
    GK Jake Kean (at Rochdale until 31 June 2012)


    ---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

    40 DF Rhys Bennett (at Falkirk until 31 December 2011)[50]


    ---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

    41DFBen Mee (at Burnley until end of the 2011–12 season)48DFRyan McGivern (at Crystal Palace until 3 September 2011)51DFKieran Trippier (at Burnley until end of the 2011–12 season)59MFOmar Elabdellaoui (at Strømsgodset IF until end of the Tippeligaen season)––DFRazak Nuhu (at Strømsgodset IF until end of the Tippeligaen season)––MFMohammed Abu (at Strømsgodset IF until end of the Tippeligaen season)

    ---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

    26 GK David González (at Aberdeen until December 2011)
    50 MF Abdi Ibrahim (at N.E.C until end of 2011–12 season)
    MF Michael Johnson (at Leicester City until end of 2011–12 season)
    FW Emmanuel Adebayor (at Tottenham Hotspur until end of 2011–12 season)

  5. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by debiles View Post
    Fenerbahce is disqualified from Champions League ande they have been replaced by Trabzonspor,so you can make that one too for tommorow,and I hope to see improved the bulgarian league.For example Garra Dembele sign with Freiburg two months ago and It's still in Levski.I can give you more examples with some more famous players like Ianis Zicu who played now for CSKA (Sofia) and Toni Calvo who was playing for Parma on loan and now he sign contract wih Levski (Sofia).Also Litex(Lovech) player Doka Madoureira has been sold on Istanbul BB and so on.So I hope you gonna put them too and the other transfers I just give you an example for some famous transfers.If you need help for the other transfers in Bulgaria just say, I can help you
    yehh
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Luke Chambers is the new Forest captain mate.

    If you wanted I could help out with finding out signings for leagues such as the Bundesliga? I've noticed a few teams still having existing loans and things like that.
    ive got sites mate, its just when i get time to do it, thats why i conentrate on major transfers then do the rest when i have time
    yeah all will be done for tomoz
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    17 MF Keith Andrews (at Ipswich Town until January 2012)
    FW Tom Hitchcock (at Plymouth Argyle until 31 October 2011)
    GK Jake Kean (at Rochdale until 31 June 2012)
    yep


    Barton - QPR
    Adebayor - Spurs
    Bullard - Ipswich

    they will all be done tomoz

  6. 27 DF Peter Ramage (at Crystal Palace until 31 August 2011)
    MF Angelo Balanta (at Milton Keynes Dons until 31 December 2011)
    MF Michael Doughty (at Crawley Town until 21 January 2012)
    MF Max Ehmer (at Yeovil Town until 31 December 2011)
    GK Elvijs Putniņš (at Boreham Wood until 21 January 2012)
    [edit]



    ---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------



    ---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

    13 GK David Cornell (at Hereford United until 19 September 2011)


  7. 13GKCarl Ikeme (on loan at Middlesbrough until 30 August 2011)21FWAndy Keogh (on loan at Leeds United until 2 January 2012)22DFSteven Mouyokolo (on loan at Sochaux for the 2011–12 season)25DFDanny Batth (on loan at Sheffield Wednesday until 3 January 2012)36DFScott Malone (on loan at Bournemouth until 7 January 2012)44MFNathaniel Mendez-Laing (on loan at Sheffield United until 3 January 2012)

  8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    yeaaa

  9. Bulgarian Transfers:

    Levski:
    In:
    Sjoerd Ars from Zwolle (ST)
    Lars Risp (Sweden,DC)
    Simeon Raykov (Botev Vratsa)
    Todor Hristov(Beroe (Stara Zagora)
    Toni Calvo (Aris,also loan form Parma)
    Ivan Tsvetkov (ST)
    Aleksandar Bashliev (Pirin (Blagoevgrad) )
    Orlin Starokin (Chernomorets (Burgas) )
    Lachezar Baltanov (Kaliakra (loan) )

    Out:
    Garra Dembele (Freiburg, 2.5 million euro)
    Ismail Isa (Karabukspor)
    Veselin Minev (Antalyaspor)
    Ivan Goranov (Beroe (Stara Zagora) )
    Michael Tawiah ,Borislav Baldzhiyski,Aleksandar Kirov,Kalin Shtarkov (the four all goes in Chernomorets (Burgas) )
    Jeanvion Yulu-Matondo -released
    Aleksandar Aleksandrov Botev (Plovdiv)

    Promoted Teams: Ludogorets (Razgrad);Botev (Vratsa);Svetkavitsa (Targovishte)
    Relegated Teams: Pirin (Blagoevgrad) (Western B Group);Sliven (Sliven) and Akademik (Sofia) (Eastern B Group)

    Litex-Champion (Champions League Quals)
    Levski-Runner Up (Europa League)
    CSKA-Bulgarian Cup Winner (Europa League)
    Lokomotiv (Sofia) - Europa League

    ---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

    [edit] Botev Vratsa

    In:
    Out:
    5 DF Tsvetan Antov (to Malesh Mikrevo)
    7 MF Simeon Raykov (to Levski Sofia)
    10 MF Spas Bayraktarov (released)
    11 MF Nikolay Hadzhinikolov (to Bdin Vidin)
    12 GK Tsvetomir Tsankov (to Etar Veliko Tarnovo)
    16 DF Emanuil Borisov (released)
    20 FW Emil Manolov (released)
    27 FW Kiril Mihaylov (released)
    [edit] Cherno More

    [edit] Chernomorets

    [edit] CSKA Sofia

    [edit] Kaliakra


  10. [edit] Botev Vratsa

    In:
    Out:
    5 DF Tsvetan Antov (to Malesh Mikrevo)
    7 MF Simeon Raykov (to Levski Sofia)
    10 MF Spas Bayraktarov (released)
    11 MF Nikolay Hadzhinikolov (to Bdin Vidin)
    12 GK Tsvetomir Tsankov (to Etar Veliko Tarnovo)
    16 DF Emanuil Borisov (released)
    20 FW Emil Manolov (released)
    27 FW Kiril Mihaylov (released)
    [edit] Cherno More

    [edit] Chernomorets

    [edit] CSKA Sofia

    [edit] Kaliakra


  11. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    no need to post and fill up the page mate, got all the sites and could do all the transfers, it just depends of time and considering bulgaria is a small league its not a priority


    NOTE: Still having problems with people moving EG

    Park - United to Villa 4.3Mil
    Maicon - Inter to United/City 13Mil
    Dani Alves - Barca to United 43Mil

    These just wouldnt happen yet im finding it hard to stop :L .
    may just put that they joined 1st of may 2010, it will come up as a new club but they will then stay with their respected clubs

  12. Sorry for the whole mess,something with my computer,just see this List of Bulgarian football transfers summer 2011 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    This is the Bulgarian transfers this summer.It would be great if you do them untill tomorrow.
    And don't forget to replace Fenerbahce with Trabzonspor for Champions League Group.

  13. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Not doing bulgarian transfers, deffinatley not for tomorrow.. Sorry

    will try do the champions league but if it messes up them im not doing it haha

    ---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

    Currently both fenerbache and trabzonspor are already in the group stages, since the european competitions are working and have caused problems in the past i am not changing anything

  14. It's Ok I understand this I mean the bulgaria transfers.There's no problem! And congrats for everything you doing about this transfers.It's always better to have some refreshment about skills,new transfers and all this stuffs.I use the editor too to make them but always missing something,but you never miss,I mean when It's finnish,I have everythin I want !

    The Turkish Football Association disqualified Fenerbahce for arranged matches,and I know Trabzonspor plays quals for Champions League and they defeated,now they will take Fenerbahce place like Runner Up and will play in Champions League,and even their match today wih Bilbao are not gonna play and Bilbao will qualified for Europa League automatically.
    Last edited by debiles; 24/08/2011 at 10:51 PM.
    LFCMarshall likes this.

  15. joepane
    Reserve
    Zico is new Iraq manager, not sure if you're doing that.

  16. Nicola Legrottaglie to Catania

    Mattia Cassani to Fiorentina - Loan

    hope you could add these for tomorrow

    also, frimpong's tackling and aggression should be increased maybe his CA...up to you

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lordtom View Post
    Huddlestone always did some great long shots, when I managed England. We don't want to create too much new players, cause it will be unbalanced.
    And I think the Defour transfer was made AFTER the patch was released.
    I just find it weird how his Long Shots are 13. It's the same level as Adam Johnson, I don't remember the last time he scored from outside the box.

    Also, Sime Vrsaljko should get a slight CA/PA upgrade. It's already pretty high but it looks like he'll be one of the best fullbacks in the world one day.

    Ilkay Gundogan is also looking very good for Dortmund and probably deserves an upgrade.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 4_fabregas View Post
    frimpong's tackling and aggression should be increased maybe his CA...up to you
    Aggression definitley, tackling maybe not.. is there also a stat for stupidity?

  19. I had a question about Gary Neville: how come he is no longer in the game in your update? Wasn't he a youth coach for United after the last patch?

  20. Have a problem playing with PSG.. Not too sure if it's associated with the database, but can't think of much else.

    The Europa League seemed to just stop after the Third Qualifying Round. I was supposed to be in the Fourth Qualifier but it never went ahead and the EL just didn't resume all season. Champions League was fine though.

    Also problem where PSG always wear their red kit, even at times when they're playing against other teams in red.

    Like I said, not too sure if it's attributed to the database though.

  21. G. Rossi from Villareal CA/PA improve if you havent done yet. Also Falcao.

  22. cmon marshall get this update uploaded ive got a day off and wann play fm hahah i know it says 10am but im hungry for fm lmfao!!!

  23. Marius Alexe CA/PA update(good player, scoresc goals, give lots of assists, is monitored by Chelsea)
    Morgan DeSanctis and Walter Gargano CA/PA update...they played great for Napoli last season. Also Gargano played almost every time as a defence-minded CM raher than a DMC.
    Silviu Lung jr transfered to Astra Ploiesti.
    Hassan Yebda to Granada CF.
    Last edited by Djocker; 25/08/2011 at 08:02 AM.

  24. Djocker! I'm not sure about the up-to-dateness of Romania. I had the file only on 22nd, or 23rd of August. So it will be outdated maybe.

  25. Hi Marshall,

    Just wanted to make sure you did the Southampton finance changes and Brett Emerton as a free transfer yesterday? You know I'm starting a Blackburn save as soon as you release this!

    ---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

    Sorry, correction; Brett Emerton has indeed now signed for Sydney FC on a 3 year contract. Sorry!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Mesmetron View Post
    I just find it weird how his Long Shots are 13. It's the same level as Adam Johnson, I don't remember the last time he scored from outside the box.

    Also, Sime Vrsaljko should get a slight CA/PA upgrade. It's already pretty high but it looks like he'll be one of the best fullbacks in the world one day.

    Ilkay Gundogan is also looking very good for Dortmund and probably deserves an upgrade.
    Yes, I understand what you mean, I just said, he's scoring from outside a lot. Even with 13 long shots.

  27. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by joepane View Post
    Zico is new Iraq manager, not sure if you're doing that.
    yepp
    Quote Originally Posted by 4_fabregas View Post
    Nicola Legrottaglie to Catania

    Mattia Cassani to Fiorentina - Loan

    hope you could add these for tomorrow

    also, frimpong's tackling and aggression should be increased maybe his CA...up to you
    yep, frimpong tackling might not need improving, hes abit reckless haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesmetron View Post
    I just find it weird how his Long Shots are 13. It's the same level as Adam Johnson, I don't remember the last time he scored from outside the box.

    Also, Sime Vrsaljko should get a slight CA/PA upgrade. It's already pretty high but it looks like he'll be one of the best fullbacks in the world one day.

    Ilkay Gundogan is also looking very good for Dortmund and probably deserves an upgrade.
    okay
    Quote Originally Posted by foozballguy View Post
    I had a question about Gary Neville: how come he is no longer in the game in your update? Wasn't he a youth coach for United after the last patch?
    because i didnt like retiriing people incase they came back as coaches etc . but he is a pundit so it was safe to retire him
    Quote Originally Posted by Conorcfc View Post
    Have a problem playing with PSG.. Not too sure if it's associated with the database, but can't think of much else.

    The Europa League seemed to just stop after the Third Qualifying Round. I was supposed to be in the Fourth Qualifier but it never went ahead and the EL just didn't resume all season. Champions League was fine though.

    Also problem where PSG always wear their red kit, even at times when they're playing against other teams in red.

    Like I said, not too sure if it's attributed to the database though.
    The europa league problem was the database but it was the old version, download again... the kit rpbolem ive never heard off so i cant really help there tbh :L
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyCRO View Post
    G. Rossi from Villareal CA/PA improve if you havent done yet. Also Falcao.
    already done
    Quote Originally Posted by fm filby View Post
    cmon marshall get this update uploaded ive got a day off and wann play fm hahah i know it says 10am but im hungry for fm lmfao!!!
    haha another 30mins
    Quote Originally Posted by Djocker View Post
    Marius Alexe CA/PA update(good player, scoresc goals, give lots of assists, is monitored by Chelsea)
    Morgan DeSanctis and Walter Gargano CA/PA update...they played great for Napoli last season. Also Gargano played almost every time as a defence-minded CM raher than a DMC.
    Silviu Lung jr transfered to Astra Ploiesti.
    Hassan Yebda to Granada CF.
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by lordtom View Post
    Djocker! I'm not sure about the up-to-dateness of Romania. I had the file only on 22nd, or 23rd of August. So it will be outdated maybe.
    all/most of his suggestions since you sent the file back ive done
    Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
    Hi Marshall,

    Just wanted to make sure you did the Southampton finance changes and Brett Emerton as a free transfer yesterday? You know I'm starting a Blackburn save as soon as you release this!

    ---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

    Sorry, correction; Brett Emerton has indeed now signed for Sydney FC on a 3 year contract. Sorry!
    yes all done
    peskybendben likes this.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by lordtom View Post
    Djocker! I'm not sure about the up-to-dateness of Romania. I had the file only on 22nd, or 23rd of August. So it will be outdated maybe.
    Nothing to worry about. No important signings lately. As long as the ones that I write down here are done, not mutch missing!

  29. forlan atlc. madrid to internazionale 5 mil.

  30. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Question:

    Forlan - Inter
    Barton - QPR
    Adebayor - Spurs
    Coates - LFC
    Bullard - Ipswich

    Shall i move all of them for the release, its near enough 90-100% that all of them go through???

    Up to you guys

  31. I really don't mind! However being quite a few of them, there is a big risk that at least 1 of them will not go through. I saw majority decides, as we get the update in 8 minutes anyway!
    LFCMarshall likes this.

  32. sure

  33. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    There goin In, if they dont go through which im confident all will then ill update it and you can download again
    peskybendben likes this.

  34. You are going to release now ? Cannot wait and thanks !

  35. Palace release Djilali, think Foderingham too, Jerry Nnamani as well.

    Jimmy Keohane is now at Exeter

  36. Coates: I'm following Suarez to Liverpool

    Uruguay star Sebastian Coates claims Luis Suarez helped convince him to join Liverpool ahead of Manchester City.

    Coates is expected on Merseyside before the weekend, after his Uruguayan club Nacional accepted Liverpool’s £7million offer.

    The centre-half, who was voted the best player at this summer’s Copa America, says he is shunning interest from megabucks City to team up with countryman Suarez at Anfield.

    “The offer ticks all the boxes, so you can say that the transfer is a done deal,” said Coates. “The chance to move to Liverpool is very attractive.


    “It’s a club with a lot of tradition and history in English football, and the fact that Luis is there is a great help for me.

    “I have spoken to him. He got in touch with me and we had a chat. It is good there is another Uruguayan already in the team - it is easier if there is someone I know well.

    “He has told me what the club is like. It’s important because he won over the fans straight away and is scoring lots of goals. He’s doing really well,and that’s good for me as another Uruguayan arriving.”

    Leaving Anfield as Coates arrives is Alberto Aquilani.

    AC Milan claim he will have a medical with them on Thursday before sealing a season-long loan move.

    The Reds do not want the Kop flop back and have inserted a clause in the Italian’s deal that he will join Milan permanently for £7million if he makes 20 Serie A appearances for them.

    Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani said: “We’ve signed a player with great quality. He’s the right man for Milan.”

    Liverpool have also offloaded Dani Pacheco, with the Spanish striker joining Atletico Madrid.



    Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/tran...#ixzz1W1qp0w9i
    Sign up for MirrorFootball's Morning Spy newsletter Register here"

    btw give him some slight changes in ca/pa
    Last edited by jessicaJung; 25/08/2011 at 10:05 AM.

  37. Which skin are you using on Nasri picture ?

  38. Samir Nasri image updated!

  39. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Releasing in 3Minutes .. no more changes to be made to update, any suggested will have to wait for v7!

  40. Did you put the Palace released players in?

  41. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.

  42. I have the update! Big thanks once again to LFCMarshall and all others who worked on the file for the smaller countries!

    Cheers to all!
    LFCMarshall likes this.

  43. Thanks again LFCMarshall

  44. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Cheers lads, remember any mistakes let me know ill change it

    there will be some haha

  45. Daryl Murphy [Celtic - Ipswich Town] Loan season

    Happened just after you released it

  46. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • LFCMarshall's Avatar
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Damm will be done for v7 :L

  47. daral murphy from celtic to ipswitch season loan

  48. Can't you add to it like you did last time and release one later today

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO