Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Nope not creating anymore, Only created one more and that was M'Baye Niang, he is 16 and playing first team football in french ligue 1, the lad needed to be created
    Joshhh likes this.

2. This one does too. I expect him to play in the Europa League this season. Already in Spurs' reserves. Come on...

3. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    This one does too. I expect him to play in the Europa League this season. Already in Spurs' reserves. Come on...
    nope sorry, not even at the first team and playing in the europa league is nothing with spurs, they dont see it as being important.. look against hearts, 6 acadamy graduates played, dont mean there first team

sorry not creating

4. Ok fair enough

5. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Soorryy, just the balance of the game will get messed up with more and more youngsters being created

6. Yeah I suppose.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Release Anthony Lozano

7. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yeaaaa

8. Jorge Ortega Another Young Paryguyan Whos Signed For West Ham And Can You Put Joey O'Briens Position As RB

9. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yepp

10. Vincent Enyeama (Lille) has a contract until 2014 (source: Nigeria goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama to join Lille in the 2011-12 season). Would be too easy to sign him on pre-contract otherwise.

Marek Jankulovski (Milan) has retired, but again, I don't know will he be a coach or something.
    Alexander Merkel (Milan) is playing for and is co-owned by Torino (not on loan).
    Wilfred Osuij (Varese) is transferred to Milan (co-ownership resolved) and loaned to Padova. Should be on full-time contract.
    Stephan El Shaarawy (Milan) is playing for Milan, but is also co-owned by Genoa.
    Ferdinando Coppola (Milan) is now on loan at Torino.
    Gianmario Comi (Torino) is now playing for Milan on co-ownership deal.
    Ricardo Ferreira (Porto) is transferred to Milan.
    Nnamdi Oduamadi (Milan) is on loan at Torino with option for permanent move (don't know the clause, so put it on -1).
    Rodney Strasser (Milan) is on loan at Lecce.
    Alberto Paloschi (Milan) is on loan at Chievo.
    Iganzio Abate (Milan) should be a natural right-back, since he played as that during the last season, and seems to be there during this season also.
    Last edited by MrEskola; 26/08/2011 at 08:32 PM.

11. Well, our bid for Coates was pointless. Already too much non EU players. Salvio, Elías, Miranda, etc.
    Last edited by lordtom; 26/08/2011 at 08:28 PM.

12. Roque Santa Cruz to Real Betis (nearly)

13. WTF, I didn't posted. Could an admin remove this one?

14. I think Anton Blackwood has left Spurs, no evidence of his departure though, just not on club website or reserve squad

15. Jon-Paul Kissock (Southport) to Luton. Can you improve his CA aswell?

16. Kyle Walker CA and possibly even PA needs to be lowered just a little bit- when i start a new game with spurs hes stated as there best defender

17. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEskola View Post
    Vincent Enyeama (Lille) has a contract until 2014 (source: Nigeria goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama to join Lille in the 2011-12 season). Would be too easy to sign him on pre-contract otherwise.

Marek Jankulovski (Milan) has retired, but again, I don't know will he be a coach or something.
    Alexander Merkel (Milan) is playing for and is co-owned by Torino (not on loan).
    Wilfred Osuij (Varese) is transferred to Milan (co-ownership resolved) and loaned to Padova. Should be on full-time contract.
    Stephan El Shaarawy (Milan) is playing for Milan, but is also co-owned by Genoa.
    Ferdinando Coppola (Milan) is now on loan at Torino.
    Gianmario Comi (Torino) is now playing for Milan on co-ownership deal.
    Ricardo Ferreira (Porto) is transferred to Milan.
    Nnamdi Oduamadi (Milan) is on loan at Torino with option for permanent move (don't know the clause, so put it on -1).
    Rodney Strasser (Milan) is on loan at Lecce.
    Alberto Paloschi (Milan) is on loan at Chievo.
    Iganzio Abate (Milan) should be a natural right-back, since he played as that during the last season, and seems to be there during this season also.
    yupp
    Quote Originally Posted by lordtom View Post
    Well, our bid for Coates was pointless. Already too much non EU players. Salvio, Elías, Miranda, etc.
    haha he LFC bound all day long
    Quote Originally Posted by joeWFC View Post
    Roque Santa Cruz to Real Betis (nearly)
    yeahh
    I think Anton Blackwood has left Spurs, no evidence of his departure though, just not on club website or reserve squad
    alrightt
    Jon-Paul Kissock (Southport) to Luton. Can you improve his CA aswell?
    yepp
    Quote Originally Posted by sf2rock View Post
    Kyle Walker CA and possibly even PA needs to be lowered just a little bit- when i start a new game with spurs hes stated as there best defender
    he's no way near there best defender, he is there best right back, he is only 142 CA, Dawson is there best rated defender

18. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    yupp

haha he LFC bound all day long
    Lolyeah. We might even sell Elías. He's good, and just came...

Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    he's no way near there best defender, he is there best right back, he is only 142 CA, Dawson is there best rated defender
    Agreed totally. He has just played some games.

19. for Leeds: improved CA for aidy white, tom lees, howson, somma, adam clayton and ramon nunes as they already in regular first team squad... improved CA and PA for charlie taylor, zac thompson, liam turner and nathan turner, they already become hot prospect and backup for first team squad
    improved CA and PA for mike grella as he's got his first cap for USA
    there's also elliot kebbie who has joined Barcelona from Leeds academy, he deserves -9 PA
    improved skill attributes especially finishing, dribbling and crossing for gradel, he's the best championship player last season

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

in addition for leeds: there are monty gimpel and eric grimes in youth squad
    monty gimpel deserves -8 or maybe -9 PA. he's targeted by chelsea and arsenal but he choose Leeds
    eric grimes is highly rated youngster, at least -8 PA for him...
    there's rumour of Roque Santa Cruz wants to be part of leeds even joining on loan but that's just speculation

20. Dunno if this has already been done but Insua - Sporting Lisbon has been confirmed...

21. Gracjan Horoszkiewicz (Zagłębie Lublin) -> Hertha Berlin
    Przemysław Frąckowiak (Lech Poznań) -> Atlanta Bergamo (loan, with a definite transfer option)
    Dawid Janczyk (CSKA Moskwa) -> PFK Ołeksandrija (loan)
    Vladimir Balat (Górnik Zabrze) -> free agent
    Souhail Ben Radhia (Widzew Łódź), contract to June 2014

22. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by naidra_cool View Post
    for Leeds: improved CA for aidy white, tom lees, howson, somma, adam clayton and ramon nunes as they already in regular first team squad... improved CA and PA for charlie taylor, zac thompson, liam turner and nathan turner, they already become hot prospect and backup for first team squad
    improved CA and PA for mike grella as he's got his first cap for USA
    there's also elliot kebbie who has joined Barcelona from Leeds academy, he deserves -9 PA
    improved skill attributes especially finishing, dribbling and crossing for gradel, he's the best championship player last season

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

in addition for leeds: there are monty gimpel and eric grimes in youth squad
    monty gimpel deserves -8 or maybe -9 PA. he's targeted by chelsea and arsenal but he choose Leeds
    eric grimes is highly rated youngster, at least -8 PA for him...
    there's rumour of Roque Santa Cruz wants to be part of leeds even joining on loan but that's just speculation
    ill have a lookbut i cant promise doing all of them, leeds are already not a bad side
    Quote Originally Posted by jimiroe View Post
    Dunno if this has already been done but Insua - Sporting Lisbon has been confirmed...
    yeahh
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurex View Post
    Gracjan Horoszkiewicz (Zagłębie Lublin) -> Hertha Berlin
    Przemysław Frąckowiak (Lech Poznań) -> Atlanta Bergamo (loan, with a definite transfer option)
    Dawid Janczyk (CSKA Moskwa) -> PFK Ołeksandrija (loan)
    Vladimir Balat (Górnik Zabrze) -> free agent
    Souhail Ben Radhia (Widzew Łódź), contract to June 2014
    okay

23. Have u changed finances for Stoke? only £8mil even though they bid £17 for spurs duo?

24. insua has signed for galataseray on five yr deal

25. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by craiglowerson1984 View Post
    Have u changed finances for Stoke? only £8mil even though they bid £17 for spurs duo?
    i havent but i will improve the finances
    Quote Originally Posted by ludodorito98 View Post
    insua has signed for galataseray on five yr deal
    he signed for sporting lisbon

26. LFC what would u suggest stokes starting Finances and Transfer budget to be? Just wanting to start a save this morning ;-)

27. Sam Baldock [MK Dons - West Ham] Undisclosed

28. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by craiglowerson1984 View Post
    LFC what would u suggest stokes starting Finances and Transfer budget to be? Just wanting to start a save this morning ;-)
    12-14million transfer and maybe 50,000 wage budget??
    Sam Baldock [MK Dons - West Ham] Undisclosed
    donee

29. Emiliano Insua [Liverpool - Sporting Lisbon] Undisclosed

30. Sounds fair to me!

31. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    ill have a lookbut i cant promise doing all of them, leeds are already not a bad side
    yes, aiming play-off or promotion position with current squad is a reality... but in the game, players such tom lees n aidy white seems underated because they're on loan to lower division last season and it will be hard to aim promotion with current squad in the game
    btw thanks for sending me the update ^^

32. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Emiliano Insua [Liverpool - Sporting Lisbon] Undisclosed
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by naidra_cool View Post
    yes, aiming play-off or promotion position with current squad is a reality... but in the game, players such tom lees n aidy white seems underated because they're on loan to lower division last season and it will be hard to aim promotion with current squad in the game
    btw thanks for sending me the update ^^
    no worries, and yes i will look at certain players

33. Leigh Griffths to Hibernian on loan
    Sam Baldock to West Ham
    Reece Styche (Forest Green) signs new 3-year contract

May have been done but just checking

34. hi

i think,
    higer PA for: Mario Gotze, Sinji Kagawa, Lukasz Piszczek(and CA), Wojciech Szczesny maybe Thiago Alcantara, Morata, Martin Montoya, Kiko Femina
    lower PA: Aaron Ramsey, Niclas Bendter(and CA),
    lower CA: Kaka
    Injury: Ibrahim Affelay(2weeks), Mathieu Flamini(5months), Gerard Pique(3weeks)

Please increase abilities(PA) BvB players, there are very good young players.

35. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Leigh Griffths to Hibernian on loan
    Sam Baldock to West Ham
    Reece Styche (Forest Green) signs new 3-year contract

May have been done but just checking
    yepp

Quote Originally Posted by wingedhussar View Post
    hi

i think,
    higer PA for: Mario Gotze, Sinji Kagawa, Lukasz Piszczek(and CA), Wojciech Szczesny maybe Thiago Alcantara, Morata, Martin Montoya, Kiko Femina
    lower PA: Aaron Ramsey, Niclas Bendter(and CA),
    lower CA: Kaka
    Injury: Ibrahim Affelay(2weeks), Mathieu Flamini(5months), Gerard Pique(3weeks)

Please increase abilities(PA) BvB players, there are very good young players.
    most of them already have -9, -10 PA and are already high rated, not adding 2 and 3 weeks injuries only long term

36. changes:

Yaya Sanogo - need to remove the leg injury
    Allan McGregor (Rangers) - deseves a small CA/PA update due to his amazing performances last season
    Nikica Jelavic (Rangers) - Slight CA/PA update
    Edinson Cavani (Napoli) - CA/PA update due to amazing season maybe about 167CA and 180PA

and thanks for doing these updates

37. Chelsea: Essien should be out of 6 months... Boswinga, Hilario, Bert, and Mac need to sign new deals

38. kagawa have 168 and gotze 172 already, i think, they are better

39. Adam Le Fondre signed for Reading from Rotherham
    Scott Parker to Tottenham seems pretty imminent

40. Vine - Exeter (month loan)
    Hogg - Watford
    Djilali - AFC Wimbledon
    Sam Winnall - Hereford (month loan)
    Le Fondre - Reading
    Leigh Griffiths (loan until January)
    Luke Young - QPR

41. I would probably increase Sammy Ameobi's PA, and definitely lower Nile Ranger's. By all accounts he's been arrested for breaking somebody's jaw, so he's certainly throwing his career down the drain. Although he's never had the professionalism to go with what little talent he has anyway.

42. 22 DF Ashley Eastham (to Bury until the end of the 2011–12 season)
    34 GK Chris Kettings (to Birmingham City until December)

43. Editing folk - is there anyway when I make my own adjustments to adjust what valuation people start the game with? For example, Neymar always starts off with a valuation of around £5 million, which is quite low considering the rumoured fee he is likely to go for when he does leave Santos.

Is it just a case of editing his world reputation?

44. chris Armstrong Retired Becouse He Had Ms

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Can U Increse Richard Cresswell's Finishing Becouse He's On Form For Us This Season

45. Freddy Ljungberg signed a 2-year contract for Shimizu S-Pulse

46. Hey mate I've noticed Maicon is in the Man City squad. IIRC he's not even in Man City's targets this summer.

47. Quote Originally Posted by KBChan View Post
    Hey mate I've noticed Maicon is in the Man City squad. IIRC he's not even in Man City's targets this summer.
    No he's not in. They just buy him every game. He's at Inter.
    LFCMarshall likes this.

48. Hibs ins you havent got on v5
    Leigh griffiths loan till january
    Richie towell loan till june

Outs
    Jakub divis loan terminated
    David crawford brechin loan
    Scott smith brechin loan

49. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniorMidget View Post
    changes:

Yaya Sanogo - need to remove the leg injury
    Allan McGregor (Rangers) - deseves a small CA/PA update due to his amazing performances last season
    Nikica Jelavic (Rangers) - Slight CA/PA update
    Edinson Cavani (Napoli) - CA/PA update due to amazing season maybe about 167CA and 180PA

and thanks for doing these updates
    yeeppp
    Quote Originally Posted by dany_kallery View Post
    Chelsea: Essien should be out of 6 months... Boswinga, Hilario, Bert, and Mac need to sign new deals
    not doing new deals, essien already done
    Quote Originally Posted by wingedhussar View Post
    kagawa have 168 and gotze 172 already, i think, they are better
    yep not chaning them
    Quote Originally Posted by brighty92 View Post
    Adam Le Fondre signed for Reading from Rotherham
    Scott Parker to Tottenham seems pretty imminent
    yepp
    Vine - Exeter (month loan)
    Hogg - Watford
    Djilali - AFC Wimbledon
    Sam Winnall - Hereford (month loan)
    Le Fondre - Reading
    Leigh Griffiths (loan until January)
    Luke Young - QPR
    okayy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooj View Post
    I would probably increase Sammy Ameobi's PA, and definitely lower Nile Ranger's. By all accounts he's been arrested for breaking somebody's jaw, so he's certainly throwing his career down the drain. Although he's never had the professionalism to go with what little talent he has anyway.
    barton, carroll, nolan, woodgate ETC all been arrested/done for assualt his career is not down the pan and he has not that much PA anyway haha
    Quote Originally Posted by jordyboy2468 View Post
    will do when official
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooj View Post
    Editing folk - is there anyway when I make my own adjustments to adjust what valuation people start the game with? For example, Neymar always starts off with a valuation of around £5 million, which is quite low considering the rumoured fee he is likely to go for when he does leave Santos.

Is it just a case of editing his world reputation?
    yea editing his reputation is something you can do although if you try and sign him its like 30+ mil anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiran Nathaniel Booker View Post
    chris Armstrong Retired Becouse He Had Ms

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Can U Increse Richard Cresswell's Finishing Becouse He's On Form For Us This Season
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by diego1960 View Post
    Freddy Ljungberg signed a 2-year contract for Shimizu S-Pulse
    okay
    Quote Originally Posted by KBChan View Post
    Hey mate I've noticed Maicon is in the Man City squad. IIRC he's not even in Man City's targets this summer.
    they sign him at the start of the game, its annoying i know i have tried to stop it
    Quote Originally Posted by Footy4Life89 View Post
    Hibs ins you havent got on v5
    Leigh griffiths loan till january
    Richie towell loan till june

Outs
    Jakub divis loan terminated
    David crawford brechin loan
    Scott smith brechin loan
    okayy

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO