Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. hey mate was wrong about elian parrinos transfer to sheff u.

he's joined permanently on a one year deal, not a 6 month loan as previously thought.

2. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    rightt,

sorry smithy, i know the file is working now tbh

and besides tomorrow is gunna be a horrible day editing all of it espeically considering im missing it from 6 till 10:30PM cus of a footy match ! LOL

3. Dundee United have signed teenager Keanu Marsh-Brown on loan from Fulham until January.

4. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    rightt,

sorry smithy, i know the file is working now tbh

and besides tomorrow is gunna be a horrible day editing all of it espeically considering im missing it from 6 till 10:30PM cus of a footy match ! LOL

ahaha fairplay
    LFCMarshall likes this.

5. Hi Marshall,

First and foremost, great work on the update from you and your collaborators. I just downloaded it and started a new match to see how it is and it's certainly one or even *the* most complete update around. Kudos.

Being my favorite team Benfica, I just wanted to leave some pointers on the current squad:

Mika (GK) formerly at UD Leiria, is missing in the squad. He is the U21 keeper and was voted best keeper in the U21 World Cup; should have a very generous CA/PA upgrade.
    Zoro (DC) is no longer at the clube, he was released on a free transfer.
    Fabio Faria (DLC) is on loan at Paços de Ferreira.
    Neto (DC) and Tiago Terroso (AMC) have never been transfered to Benfica.
    Luís Martins (DL) should get a CA/PA upgrade, he played very well in U21 World Cup for Portugal.
    Lionel Carole (DL) is now on loan at CS Sedan-Ardennes.
    Rúben Amorim (DMC/MC) and André Almeida (MC) positions should be altered to include that of Right Back - Ruben Amorim is proficient in that position (at least 15) whereas Almeida is an ongoing adaptation (somewhere between 11-13).
    André Almeida should also get a PA upgrade.
    Rodrigo (M/AMD) primary position is Striker, not Winger.
    Elvis (M/AMC) is on loan at UD Leiria.
    David Simão (M/AMC) should get a major PA upgrade since he is, on par with Nélson Oliveira, the best youth prospect the club has, and had a great season with Paços last year.
    Yartey (AMRLC) is on loan at Servette.
    Sana (MC) is no longer at Benfica, he was released and is now in Valladolid. He also should get a generous PA upgrade.
    Artur, Wass and Nolito's contracts should be changed so that they don't end in 2011.
    Franco Jara (ST) is now on loan at Granada.
    Alípio (ST) is on loan at America Natal, a minor team from Brazil.
    Uche Nwofor has never been signed by Benfica.
    Lorenzo Melgarejo formerly from Independiente FBC is missing in the squad. He is a striker/left winger with some potential, currently on loan to Paços de Ferreira.
    Saviola (FC) should be downgraded a bit and, inversely, Nolito should be quite improved.

Here's my two cents on the team. Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by ZeoX; 30/08/2011 at 08:00 PM.

6. Davide Santon [Inter Milan- Newcastle] Undisclosed

7. Elias (At.Madrid) to Sporting CP- official.
    Per Mertesacker and Andre Santos (Fenerbahce) very close of joining Arsenal.
    Fernando Gago's agent confirmed that Real Madrid and Roma reached an agreement. He's going to Roma on loan with a buy out clause of 6 million.
    Last edited by filipe_18; 30/08/2011 at 08:15 PM.

8. David Trezeguet joins Bani Yas on a one year deal worth 1,7M Euros.

9. I think these 3 strikers cold need a bit of an improvement:
    -Giuseppe Rossi +2/3 pace and "Blast ball" PPM
    -Alvaro Negredo slight CA upgrade
    -Roberto Soldado CA needs a good boost(verry good last season and seems even better this one with a hattrick in the first round)

10. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    why is there so much requests tonight !!! your killing me off lads haha

11. Lol. Tomorrow will be a nightmare.

12. Sorry mate! We just want to help! Big thanks for the work you guys do!

13. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    Lol. Tomorrow will be a nightmare.
    tell em about it haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Djocker View Post
    Sorry mate! We just want to help! Big thanks for the work you guys do!
    haha i know i made the bloody thread for suggestions
    Djocker likes this.

14. Feel sorry for you Marshall, fair play mate, thanks alot for this
    LFCMarshall likes this.

15. Poland international striker Ireneusz Jelen has joined reigning French champions Lille on a free transfer.

16. Breaking news:
    Liverpool have confirmed they have agreed the transfer of Christian Poulsen to Evian.
    LFCMarshall likes this.

17. Leicester, following a summer of change, have cancelled the contract of striker Leon Crncic.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Derek Geary did not retire

18. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Breaking news:
    Liverpool have confirmed they have agreed the transfer of Christian Poulsen to Evian.
    thank fuck! haha

will do others

19. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    thank fuck! haha

will do others
    Agree! Lol, when I manage L'pool I always try to get rid of Poulsen and Cole!
    PS: Bryan Ruiz to Fulham for 10.6 mil pounds.

20. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Cant believe Ruiz is going to Fulham! :L

21. Very good player for a mid-table team like Fulham.

22. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Yepp!

23. Thanks very much for the help marshall btw a few west ham transfers you prob know about for the next update but just incase,

Barrera - 1 year loan to zaragoza

sam baldock signed from mk dons for £2mill +750k add ons - 4 year deal

bouba diop 1 year deal free agent

brian montenegro 1 year loan deal with option to buy

Also i dont know if you can edit injuries but winston reid is out for 6 weeks injured when started a new game when he has been fully fit all pre-season/start of the league campaign. Anyway great stuff mate sorry if the newbie is being picky lol you have saved me loads of time

24. Lowe to Sheff Wed

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Manchester City youngster Ryan McGivern has joined Bristol City on loan after seeing a deal at Crystal Palace come to an end.

Not sure how long

25. where do i download to editor? im new just getting updates as i go on ??

26. Damn I'm glad to see the back of Poulsen...

Thanks LFCMarshall for this update, can't wait for the final version You're doing a fantastic job in my opinion.

oh and Davide Santon from Inter to Newcastle 5 year deal I believe. http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11678_7139324,00.html
    Last edited by MetalHeroChris; 30/08/2011 at 09:52 PM.

27. where do i save badges to whats the name i have to create for this ib graphics? sane for this etc? HELPPPPP LOL

28. Rob Elliot to Newcastle

29. Quote Originally Posted by kevbags View Post
    where do i save badges to whats the name i have to create for this ib graphics? sane for this etc? HELPPPPP LOL
    Yeha create a folder called graphics, why would you ask that in here?

30. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Yeppp

Quote Originally Posted by kevbags View Post
    where do i save badges to whats the name i have to create for this ib graphics? sane for this etc? HELPPPPP LOL
    all transfer updates get extracted into

Documents/SI/FM11/Editor data

all graphics like badges, kits, logo's, faces ETC get extracted into

Documents/SI/FM11/Graphics

All skins get extracted into

Documents/SI/FM11/Skins

31. Uruguay star signs for Reds - Liverpool FC

Sebastian Coates to lfc official
    Craig01 and LFCMarshall like this.

32. Can u decrease Rose from colchester and increase coker so they are about the same level coker slightly higher by 1 or 2 CA

33. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yepp

34. johan djourou and marouane chamakh need a big drop coz ther rubbish. Djourou needs a much lowered concentration, positioning, decisions, anticipation and strength as well as PA decrease. Chamakh needs a ca decrease and lower his teamwork and work rate to about 13/14. Also possibly lower koscielny strength and concentration.

35. Not sure if its been put but Max Gradel to AS St-Etienne

36. chubb23's Avatar chubb23
    First Team
    Can you make Gabby Agbonlahor an accomplished AML please.

37. Kabba and McLeod from Barnet need a slight increas and Marshall needs a massiv increase played quality tonight and interest from the championship and high league one teams

38. Rob Elliot moves from Charlton to Newcastle. Charlton bring in Ben Hamer from Reading and also Leon Court on loan for a year. They also should have a budget of around 500k

39. Another note regarding sam baldock to west ham. I think he deserves his stats boosting up slightly as he's been scoring for fun this year and got a move to a big club.
    also,

ilunga's concentration, strength and decisions needs decreasing slightly
    piquionne needs work rate decreasing slightly

tomkins and reid need tackling, heading and finishing increasing
    o'brien could do with a slight increase on heading and bravery.

I also think West ham's wage budget could go from 500 to 550k p/w along with the transfer budget from £3.5 million to £6.5-£7.5 mill when Parker joins twitchy and the gang
    Last edited by hillz69; 31/08/2011 at 02:28 AM.

40. I want to use this update so bad, but I can't until the real transfer window shuts. Don't want to play without an improved arsenal side in game

41. Juha Hakola has joined Fenercváros.

42. can you send you v.6 with all argentinian transfer?, contact me with private msn.-i am argentino, great job.-

43. Juventus have confirmed the signing of Dutch wingerEljero Elia on a four-year contract from Hamburg.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Plymouth Argyle have signed defender Simon Kingon a month's loan from League Two rivals Gillingham.

44. Pedro Leon loaned to Getafe with an agreed fee of 6 milion euros.

45. Uruguay captain Diego Lugano has completed his move to Paris St Germain from Fenerbahce on a three-year deal.

46. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by sf2rock View Post
    johan djourou and marouane chamakh need a big drop coz ther rubbish. Djourou needs a much lowered concentration, positioning, decisions, anticipation and strength as well as PA decrease. Chamakh needs a ca decrease and lower his teamwork and work rate to about 13/14. Also possibly lower koscielny strength and concentration.
    okayy
    Quote Originally Posted by LeedsUnitedAndProud View Post
    Not sure if its been put but Max Gradel to AS St-Etienne
    done
    Quote Originally Posted by chubb23 View Post
    Can you make Gabby Agbonlahor an accomplished AML please.
    will do
    Quote Originally Posted by CUFC_Crokey View Post
    Kabba and McLeod from Barnet need a slight increas and Marshall needs a massiv increase played quality tonight and interest from the championship and high league one teams
    okay
    Quote Originally Posted by alicwkd View Post
    Rob Elliot moves from Charlton to Newcastle. Charlton bring in Ben Hamer from Reading and also Leon Court on loan for a year. They also should have a budget of around 500k
    okay
    Quote Originally Posted by hillz69 View Post
    Another note regarding sam baldock to west ham. I think he deserves his stats boosting up slightly as he's been scoring for fun this year and got a move to a big club.
    also,

ilunga's concentration, strength and decisions needs decreasing slightly
    piquionne needs work rate decreasing slightly

tomkins and reid need tackling, heading and finishing increasing
    o'brien could do with a slight increase on heading and bravery.

I also think West ham's wage budget could go from 500 to 550k p/w along with the transfer budget from £3.5 million to £6.5-£7.5 mill when Parker joins twitchy and the gang
    yupp
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEskola View Post
    Juha Hakola has joined Fenercváros.
    okay
    Quote Originally Posted by dokken View Post
    can you send you v.6 with all argentinian transfer?, contact me with private msn.-i am argentino, great job.-
    no sorry, today is already going to be busy enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    Juventus have confirmed the signing of Dutch wingerEljero Elia on a four-year contract from Hamburg.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Plymouth Argyle have signed defender Simon Kingon a month's loan from League Two rivals Gillingham.
    yepp
    Pedro Leon loaned to Getafe with an agreed fee of 6 milion euros.
    done

Throughout Today can you only post confirmed Transfers that have happened, No agreed Fee's ETC as if people did they'd be tons of pages
    alicwkd and peskybendben like this.

47. This is awesome absolutely awesome, didn't realise this existed, thank you so much! Have been fiddling around for ages.
    LFCMarshall likes this.

48. Pssst.. Me again Theres 2x Ante Buljan at Dinamos U19 team..

49. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    ok mate

50. McGivern loan to Bristol City is a season one

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO