Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. Thank you you're a legend. Is the update still out Saturday?

2. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    Thank you you're a legend. Is the update still out Saturday?
    yep,
    chris22 is doing the 5 man sub rule for the football league today/tomorrow
    and tom is doing some more changes tomorrow while im at college

then final changes from me friday night and saturday morning

3. Yeah I guess now the window as closed v8 will mainly be looking at lower league clubs and who they've released and got on loan as they are the hardest ones to do.

4. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Yeah I guess now the window as closed v8 will mainly be looking at lower league clubs and who they've released and got on loan as they are the hardest ones to do.
    yeh mainly that and foreign transfers, prem league and championship should be done to a high quality but i still will have missed some haha

5. The Prem squads are done and dusted (all players released to my knowledge), it's just those that have gone on loan out of the Prem you need to do. Then dust up lower league squads (ask people to help like me)

6. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Well ill release v7 then anything missing/ not done ill add in through suggestions on here

7. Yeah how many changes are there to the db at the moment? 30,000?

8. ive just downloaded the update file! i started the game saved it turned in back on few hours later and i am not finding hte file on start that lets you choose what database you wana choose! getting the orginal game default! helllp!! heard you have the best update so im itching to see it! cheers

9. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Yeah how many changes are there to the db at the moment? 30,000?
    yea just over 30,000
    Quote Originally Posted by kevbags View Post
    ive just downloaded the update file! i started the game saved it turned in back on few hours later and i am not finding hte file on start that lets you choose what database you wana choose! getting the orginal game default! helllp!! heard you have the best update so im itching to see it! cheers
    Extract the file docuemnts/si/fm11/editor data

if there is no editor data create one
    in game select new game, tick the tick box bottom right on the box that appears, continue and select my database on the next loading screen,

but id suggest waiting for v7 on saturday

10. yeah will do can not wait but im having problems updating ive extracted inside football manager/ editor data / then the name of your update it does it once then if i turn it off and try again i cannot see the option for choosing data base file ( your update) im thinking the same will happen on v7 do i need to save the file to db inside football manager ?

strange is their a link to show me step by step because i think ive clicked on preferences so many times and keep going to the file upload on general as my cache button is always on the correct one so cant really change preference as i have nothing to tell me to confirm

11. Please give a big transfer & wage budget for Wolfsburg. Sold and loaned out some players with big wages.
    Jelen from Auxerre to Lille.
    Give Olivier Giroud a significant CA/PA update(it's like he blew up this season)-see the game againts Lyon as an example.
    And Henry Bedimo needs +2/3 Long Shots-super goal againts Lyon.
    De Ceglie LB natural.
    Barzagli slight CA update.
    Pirlo CM natural.
    Maybe give Quagliarella some flair and teamwork-played GREAT until the injury last season.
    Maybe fix Giovinco? When I view his profile it says: Co-owned by Parma and Parma. Odd...
    Last edited by Djocker; 01/09/2011 at 10:01 PM.

12. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevbags View Post
    yeah will do can not wait but im having problems updating ive extracted inside football manager/ editor data / then the name of your update it does it once then if i turn it off and try again i cannot see the option for choosing data base file ( your update) im thinking the same will happen on v7 do i need to save the file to db inside football manager ?

strange is their a link to show me step by step because i think ive clicked on preferences so many times and keep going to the file upload on general as my cache button is always on the correct one so cant really change preference as i have nothing to tell me to confirm
    it sounds liek yuo putting stuff it wrong places, follow this

Extract the file docuemnts/si/fm11/editor data

if there is no editor data create one
    in game select new game, tick the tick box bottom right on the box that appears, continue and select my database on the next loading screen,

Quote Originally Posted by Djocker View Post
    Please give a big transfer & wage budget for Wolfsburg. Sold and loaned out some players with big wages.
    Jelen from Auxerre to Lille.
    Give Olivier Giroud a significant CA/PA update(it's like he blew up this season)-see the game againts Lyon as an example.
    And Henry Bedimo needs +2/3 Long Shots-super goal againts Lyon.
    De Ceglie LB natural.
    Barzagli slight CA update.
    Pirlo CM natural.
    Maybe give Quagliarella some flair and teamwork-played GREAT until the injury last season.
    Maybe fix Giovinco? When I view his profile it says: Co-owned by Parma and Parma. Odd...
    yeppp

13. Dude - impressive work.

Just wondering what you are doing about the ol' transfer budgets? (apologies if I've missed this discussion on the thread...) Are you reducing significantly and/or leaving some with cash - i.e. Man City still with mega bucks to spend? ManU with a fair bit (if they were gonna go in for sneijder)? Chelsea? Arsenal with less after their little spree. Everton upped...

Also has Arteta had his wages reduced by 10,000? (I think)

Tom Aldred - Colchester
    Jordan Slew - Blackburn

Cheers

14. philip degan has been released

15. IN this years Manchester Unieted have clear debet <sell the chip in singarpor 25%>
    and have profit 110M f in this years but IN DB The finalcial is not fare for MAN UTD

16. alfonz555

just woundering wat your going to do with inter milan ? ricardo alvarez ca/pa pazzini / ranocchia and coutinho i feel are a bit under rated. and just wonted to say great work on the updates cant wait for the final one super keen to start a new session

17. Hi mate, even though Ross Barkley is a blue nose it seems that this lad is the real deal..at 17 starting in evertons first team, already with england under 21's and Martin Keown saying this lad will be one of the best footballers england ever sees....maybe we should see a increase in this lads abilty on the game?

18. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimiroe View Post
    Dude - impressive work.

Just wondering what you are doing about the ol' transfer budgets? (apologies if I've missed this discussion on the thread...) Are you reducing significantly and/or leaving some with cash - i.e. Man City still with mega bucks to spend? ManU with a fair bit (if they were gonna go in for sneijder)? Chelsea? Arsenal with less after their little spree. Everton upped...

Also has Arteta had his wages reduced by 10,000? (I think)

Tom Aldred - Colchester
    Jordan Slew - Blackburn

Cheers
    with transfer budgets ive reduced slightly for most teams
    Quote Originally Posted by I Carra23 I View Post
    philip degan has been released
    done
    Quote Originally Posted by i3irdie View Post
    IN this years Manchester Unieted have clear debet <sell the chip in singarpor 25%>
    and have profit 110M f in this years but IN DB The finalcial is not fare for MAN UTD
    man utd still have 308million debt, they made 110m profit last year ... they may clear / reduce the debt when they sell on the singapore stock exchange but that hasnt happened as of yet
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonz5 View Post
    just woundering wat your going to do with inter milan ? ricardo alvarez ca/pa pazzini / ranocchia and coutinho i feel are a bit under rated. and just wonted to say great work on the updates cant wait for the final one super keen to start a new session
    ok mate, tbh inter need reducing for than anything cus all there player are rated as champions league winners under jose, when they are not that good... new players that joined like pazzini, rannochia will get improved slightly
    Quote Originally Posted by js0304 View Post
    Hi mate, even though Ross Barkley is a blue nose it seems that this lad is the real deal..at 17 starting in evertons first team, already with england under 21's and Martin Keown saying this lad will be one of the best footballers england ever sees....maybe we should see a increase in this lads abilty on the game?
    already done

19. Some changes for the Romanian first league:
    -Cristian Balgradean CA/PA update(he's his team first choice goalkeeper)
    -George Tucudean, Ionut Nastasie(needs accomplished as AMR), Vlad Chiriches, Alex Bourceanu, Dorin Goga, Tiberiu Balan, Lucian Sarmantean CA/PA update
    -Dacian Varga loaned from Sportul Studentesc to Kuban Krasnodar with a buy fee of 2.5 mil.
    -Slight reputation up for Astra Ploiesti.
    -Ifeanyi Emeghara signed for Steaua Bucharest two days ago.

20. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yeppp

21. Slight improvement on Ignazio Abate (Milan) best rb in Serie A last season. Make him also natural as RB.

Couple transfers:
    Teemu Pukki from HJK to Schalke undisclosed ( 1.5-2m euros ) (( CA/PA rise also. He's Schalke's no3 striker after Raul and Hunter now ))
    Dawda Bah from HJK to Augsburg undisclosed
    Rafinha from HJK to Genk 500.000 euros
    Timi Lahti on loan at HJK from Haka
    Roope Riski on loan at TPS from Cesena
    Alexey Eremenko jr from Metalist to Rubin Kazan (1m) ((CA/PA slight rise))
    Roman Eremenko from Dynamo Kyiv to Rubin Kazan (13m euros ) (( CA/PA Rise ))

Also I don't know if it's done yet, but former Chelsea and Birmingham player Mikael Forssell is close to signing for Leeds Utd.

22. thanks and once again great work.
    will the update be on here tomorrow still and if so wat time coz im keen for a manager weekend thanks

23. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasit View Post
    Slight improvement on Ignazio Abate (Milan) best rb in Serie A last season. Make him also natural as RB.

Couple transfers:
    Teemu Pukki from HJK to Schalke undisclosed ( 1.5-2m euros ) (( CA/PA rise also. He's Schalke's no3 striker after Raul and Hunter now ))
    Dawda Bah from HJK to Augsburg undisclosed
    Rafinha from HJK to Genk 500.000 euros
    Timi Lahti on loan at HJK from Haka
    Roope Riski on loan at TPS from Cesena
    Alexey Eremenko jr from Metalist to Rubin Kazan (1m) ((CA/PA slight rise))
    Roman Eremenko from Dynamo Kyiv to Rubin Kazan (13m euros ) (( CA/PA Rise ))

Also I don't know if it's done yet, but former Chelsea and Birmingham player Mikael Forssell is close to signing for Leeds Utd.
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by alfonz555 View Post
    thanks and once again great work.
    will the update be on here tomorrow still and if so wat time coz im keen for a manager weekend thanks
    cheers and yes tomorrow 10:30 AM says on the first page

24. Have you put ashley westwood 20 CM back at crewe alex? and have you given nick powell and max clayton of crewe (both have played for england in the under 16s world cup and both have scored and both are in the main team @ crewe) higher CA and PA?

GREAT WORK BTW

25. lol

I dont support arsenal but i mange them , the scouting at youth stats for them are rubbish , players like wilshere ramsey , song , and the keeper need to be better

26. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by samrnpage View Post
    Have you put ashley westwood 20 CM back at crewe alex? and have you given nick powell and max clayton of crewe (both have played for england in the under 16s world cup and both have scored and both are in the main team @ crewe) higher CA and PA?

GREAT WORK BTW
    yes i have, will do the two crewe lads if there on the game

27. yeah they are both in the game ,in the under 18 crewe sqaud thanks again cannot wait litterally

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

also can you shoot samuel eto in the face for being a money grabbing bastard ? if so you would be given cult status
    Last edited by samrnpage; 02/09/2011 at 08:56 AM.

28. I Watched Quite A Bit This Season And I Thonk Vorm At Swansea Certainley Deserves Better CA And PA Especially Some Of The Saves He Done Against City Were Amazing Thanks

29. Arsenal squad numbers confirmed for Mertesacker(4), Arteta(8) and Benayoun(30)!

30. Gerrard need more corners points , Charlie Adam has 19 and Steve just 13 ? Wtf ...
    Also , CR7 need more acceleration , he is faster than Messi so ...
    And IMO Suarez need more creativity , work rate and team work .

31. Are you going to be doing updated squad numbers?

32. Quote Originally Posted by Djocker View Post
    Some changes for the Romanian first league:
    -Cristian Balgradean CA/PA update(he's his team first choice goalkeeper)
    -George Tucudean, Ionut Nastasie(needs accomplished as AMR), Vlad Chiriches, Alex Bourceanu, Dorin Goga, Tiberiu Balan, Lucian Sarmantean CA/PA update
    -Dacian Varga loaned from Sportul Studentesc to Kuban Krasnodar with a buy fee of 2.5 mil.
    -Slight reputation up for Astra Ploiesti.
    -Ifeanyi Emeghara signed for Steaua Bucharest two days ago.
    Sorry, about the Romanian problems. I didn't had time. It will be correct in V8.

33. Steve Lovell has retired from football today.
    Because the loan market opens next Thursday, I recommend releasing tomorrow's one, then the v8 sometime before the loan market opens (Wendesday the 7th would be good), then when the loan market ends 25th November, release a v9 then. Just a suggestion

34. leeds chairmen bates has told sky we sold gradel for £1.75 mil and that it will be added to graysons transfer pot so can leeds have an extra £1.75 mil in the budget please

35. has the glitch been fixed? where your in champions league and europa?

36. I think Lionel Messi has to be 20 for Striker,because he plays so many time last season on this position and against Real Madrid,Porto and Villarreal he was playing like a striker also.

37. eder bonfim and ricardo gomes not anymore at Steaua Bucuresti
    they are free agents

38. Manchester United
    I think you should Improve CA and PA for Phil Jones, Cleverly, Chris Smalling and Danny Welbeck!!!
    Smalling hast to be at least 19 for right back
    Last edited by 1233; 02/09/2011 at 03:06 PM.

39. Higher CA/PA Lewis Dunk for Brighton, he's been outstanding and has looked Premiership quality, when he played Sunderland in the league cup he probably should of got MoTM

40. Quote Originally Posted by alexd0c View Post
    eder bonfim and ricardo gomes not anymore at Steaua Bucuresti
    they are free agents
    Read, what I said above please.

41. Marc Wilson is a left back, so put him as a 20 there. He's been playing at left back for some time I think

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Brighton sign Vicente Rodriguez

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Antonio German contract terminated and joins Stockport

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Stephen Wright [Unattached - Hartlepool]

42. Okay, guys. I've corrected some errors in Bundesliga(such as Sobiech loan to St. Pauli, Hajnal to Stuttgart in full contract)[basically, there was a lot to be done]. Will check Serie A, and Liga BBVA soon. Hope you'll like it.
    Last edited by lordtom; 02/09/2011 at 03:52 PM.

43. hibs have announced the signing of former blackpool trainee Adam Mitter and Edwin De Graaf has been released from the edinburgh side by mutual consent

44. Javier Pastore should have the preferred moves 'Runs with the ball often' and 'Gets into opposition area'. Surprised he doesn't have any preferred moves at all at the moment.

I think Grant Holt deserves a slight CA/PA upgrade as well. He's been pretty good for Norwich in the Premier League.

45. Abdi Ibrahim from Scunny to Man City then loan him to NEC, think I told you before but you didn't do it for V6 so I'm double checking you've done it this time.

46. Quote Originally Posted by Ncfc4lyf1 View Post
    Abdi Ibrahim from Scunny to Man City then loan him to NEC, think I told you before but you didn't do it for V6 so I'm double checking you've done it this time.
    It will be done, cause I'm updating Netherlands.
    And an update, on what can you expect in V7, by me:
    -missed transfers by Marshall in Bundesliga, Serie A and Liga BBVA(Simunic now at Dinamo, Prince Tagoe at Bursaspor, Dede at Eskisehirspor, or Hajnal in Stuttgart, Zé Roberto at Al-Gharrafa, you know)
    -promotions in: Russia, Ukraine, Spain(second division), Italy(second div), Germany(second div). So you can play with Murcia in Adelante, or take Dresden up to Bundesliga just in a year.
    -Updated Netherlands(not sure if fully)

Sorry guys, Greece and Turkey will come only in V8.
    Last edited by lordtom; 02/09/2011 at 04:29 PM.

47. Peter Beardsley & John Carver are both caretaker managers at Newcastle and need to be put as coaches or first team coaches

Neuton from Gremio is at Udinese, played vs Arsenal, signed for an undisclosed fee

48. Quote Originally Posted by gaverino00 View Post
    Peter Beardsley & John Carver are both caretaker managers at Newcastle and need to be put as coaches or first team coaches

Neuton from Gremio is at Udinese, played vs Arsenal, signed for an undisclosed fee
    Thanks, you'll have it tomorrow.

49. Scullybug
    First Team
    borja valero needs to be at least accomplished at RM and AMR as he has been playing there and performing well

50. Quote Originally Posted by Scullybug View Post
    borja valero needs to be at least accomplished at RM and AMR as he has been playing there and performing well
    Okay, I gave him 16 to both. But Marshall will decide these changes.

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO