Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Right read all the pages today, will make them when Tom is finished with the file later

Some have already been suggested several times and have been done already

2. What did you think of my suggestion?
    Because the loan market opens next Thursday, I recommend releasing tomorrow's one, then the v8 sometime before the loan market opens (Wendesday the 7th would be good), then when the loan market ends 25th November, release a v9 then. Just a suggestion

3. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Im releasing one tommorow, one the 10th and then maybe another if there is more to do

4. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    Im releasing one tommorow, one the 10th and then maybe another if there is more to do
    Marshall? What do you think about Borja Valero's position? I mean RM/AMR, what Scullybug wrote.

5. how do u download this? i cant find it

6. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by lordtom View Post
    Marshall? What do you think about Borja Valero's position? I mean RM/AMR, what Scullybug wrote.
    all suggestions on the thread leave and ill do them, need to have a look at a few things first

ive even done most of the romanian stuff suggested on here

7. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannwillis View Post
    how do u download this? i cant find it
    there is a link on the first page and the big thing at the top saying transfer updates there is loads in there

8. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    all suggestions on the thread leave and ill do them, need to have a look at a few things first

ive even done most of the romanian stuff suggested on here
    Okay then, I'll put back him to default.

9. I think you should give Alexander Ring of HJK a CA/PA boost
    - Perparim Hetemaj of Chievo is underrated and should have a CA/PA boost
    - Niklas Moisander of AZ Alkmaar is also quite underrated and should get a slight CA/PA boost
    - Jukka Raitala of Osasuna should get a slight CA/PA boost.

Thanks in advance.

10. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    okayy

11. Yeah, I reckon you should release one when the loan market ends!

12. ive download the file and unziped it in winrar.. its in editor date.. but when i load a new game up i cant see it in the database select?

13. Chelsea own 40% of Wallace at Flumenise, and Lucas Piazon will start training at Chelsea in September (though he still won't be eligible to play until January).

14. You should give George Boateng and then rest of Forest's players a 1 for everything. Bunch of shite we are.

15. Giannis Fetzfantzidis needs better CA(one of the best players in Greece) and natural as CM.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Djocker View Post
    Giannis Fetzfantzidis needs better CA(one of the best players in Greece) and natural as CM.
    What? You know Greece too this well? You're a very useful helper then.
    Off: have you tried Concordia?

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

OK, Spain and Germany took a bit much time, so Italy won't be fully updated. Just like Netherlands. But they'll be for V8. Sorry once again. The most important transfers of Italy was already done by Marshall.

17. Quote Originally Posted by lordtom View Post
    What? You know Greece too this well? You're a very useful helper then.
    Off: have you tried Concordia?
    I don't know Greek football this well but I have 2 friends there and I chat whit them once in a while. Also why try Concordia? Is there any problem with them? If it's about the squad, here is the most up-to-date squad list of them.
    Roster - Concordia Chiajna
    Anyway, even if I'm Romanian I don't follow the matches here that much, maybe only my favourite team Steaua. I Watch more the top 5 leagues(Spain, England, France, Germany, Italy).

18. Quote Originally Posted by Djocker View Post
    I don't know Greek football this well but I have 2 friends there and I chat whit them once in a while. Also why try Concordia? Is there any problem with them? If it's about the squad, here is the most up-to-date squad list of them.
    Roster - Concordia Chiajna
    Anyway, even if I'm Romanian I don't follow the matches here that much, maybe only my favourite team Steaua. I Watch more the top 5 leagues(Spain, England, France, Germany, Italy).
    I asked that, cause I had to re-do the whole squad. You know, they were extinct. And, are you satisfied with Romania? I will update it, so tomorrow you'll get the latest squads.

19. I played in Romania only for 3-4 matches. It seemed ok, and regarding the transfers, I've done some manually. Maybe remove Florin Costea's injury if you still have some time. Oh and Mihai Radut is Natural as AMC and CM, and maybe improve his CA/PA. They had an offer of 1.8 mil. for him and didn't sell him! Realy prommising player.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Djocker View Post
    I played in Romania only for 3-4 matches. It seemed ok, and regarding the transfers, I've done some manually. Maybe remove Florin Costea's injury if you still have some time. Oh and Mihai Radut is Natural as AMC and CM, and maybe improve his CA/PA. They had an offer of 1.8 mil. for him and didn't sell him! Realy prommising player.
    Okay, done thanks! And for the Chiajna site too. Now it's up-to-date.

21. Scullybug
    First Team
    Is portsmouths transfer embargo lifted in the newest current patch?

Just looking through the squad as well theres a couple of changes for next update.

Marko Futacs - Werder bremen to pompey (undisclosed)
    Christian dailly leaves after his one month contract expired
    Last edited by Scullybug; 02/09/2011 at 07:02 PM.

22. 1 more thing! The gk from Porto, Beto, loaned at CFR Cluj for 1 season.

23. Try and find out how to delete transfer embargos and point deductions!

24. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Read all posts will do them

You cannot delete transfer embargo's or point deductions

there is one way BUT it means re-creating the whole leagues, rules everything.. and its not happening sorry

25. Scullybug
    First Team
    no worries i'll try do it myself. seeing as we now have £1m budget, i need to spend some of it

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

was just looking through dinamo's team and they seem to have 4 of the same player (ante buljan)

26. Steed Malbranque has retired at the age of 31 to look after his son who has cancer

27. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scullybug View Post
    no worries i'll try do it myself. seeing as we now have £1m budget, i need to spend some of it

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

was just looking through dinamo's team and they seem to have 4 of the same player (ante buljan)
    they have two, which has been sorted now

Quote Originally Posted by gaverino00 View Post
    Steed Malbranque has retired at the age of 31 to look after his son who has cancer
    really you gotta link??

28. its on wikipedia about steed malbranque retiring

29. AFC Ajax

-Robin Pronk is not the Youth Coach of AFC Ajax anymore.

30. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Just read, Im gunna leave him for now cus i think if his son gets well, and i hope he does he may return.. would be a shame to get rid of him

31. Scullybug
    First Team
    Malbranque lifts lid on retirement decision - Ealing Gazette

Also a factor was his dad lieing to him about the terms of his contract at st etienne

32. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Yeaa

33. Quote Originally Posted by gaverino00 View Post
    Steed Malbranque has retired at the age of 31 to look after his son who has cancer
    really. didnt he recently move to france this summer.

damn thats sad
    LFCMarshall likes this.

34. Can you please do some updates?..

NK MARIBOR(Slovenia)- Dalibor Volas (Sheriff) , Agim Ibraimi(Nafta) , Jasmin Handanovic (Empoli), Zoran Lesjak (Nafta) ..they all came in.
    And can you just increase rep, they are in europe league now (eliminated Glasgow Rangers),not much,just a little bit more?
    thanx!

YNWA

35. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yepppp

36. Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    ok mate, tbh whole of the brighton team or most deserve a little boost tbh, as does poyet
    I cant wait for the update... If you have given the whole of the Brighton team a boost like you say you were gonna & with the new signing of Vicente on a Free, then its going to be awesome

37. robert snodgrass CA increase, playing for scotland now and looking good this season, think andy o'brien needs a major decrease tbh he is shocking , aidy white CA increase, and tom lees deinitely needs a CA increase that will make him better than paul connoly and a PA the same as aidy whites

btw keep up the good work your updates are THE best

38. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    yeppp

39. Hey guys flicked through the thread regarding European Ties being in incredibly quick succession - has this been fixed or is there no way around it?

I noticed as Bournemouth I got into the Europa League through winning the Johnston Paint trophy and on all my other saves (Chelsea, Lyon, Bayern) I play 5-6 games in a space of 10 days

I understand this bug has been reported many a time just wondered on the newest update!

Thanks - keep up the fantastic work

40. Marshall i know your busy atm, but could you tell me what face pack you using. as the screenshot you got of Nasri is far better than the one i using & feel i need a change

41. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clarke View Post
    Hey guys flicked through the thread regarding European Ties being in incredibly quick succession - has this been fixed or is there no way around it?

I noticed as Bournemouth I got into the Europa League through winning the Johnston Paint trophy and on all my other saves (Chelsea, Lyon, Bayern) I play 5-6 games in a space of 10 days

I understand this bug has been reported many a time just wondered on the newest update!

Thanks - keep up the fantastic work
    yea its all sorted happened in v4
    Quote Originally Posted by Superseagull69 View Post
    Marshall i know your busy atm, but could you tell me what face pack you using. as the screenshot you got of Nasri is far better than the one i using & feel i need a change
    the 30,000 megapack one on here, tbh i download so much shit its untrue haha

42. Can you make Boswinga better aswell as raise Romeu's potential please. Also improve Enrique babe

43. Cheers mate. Yeh me too hehe.

btw you coming to the Amex on 21st ?

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LFCMarshall View Post
    the 30,000 megapack one on here, tbh i download so much shit its untrue haha
    Nope cant seem to find it on here anymore. Unless i blind...lol

Well thanks anyway.

Keep up the good work.

44. Any Bulgarian Trasfers done for tommorow??? Just asking ??

45. Juan Ignacio Huerta Ortiz "Nacho" from Albacete to Liverpool,Poor returns to MTK Budapest
    Waseyx likes this.

46. Yo lfcmarshall i kno ur busy atm but just wanted to ask u if

Chelsea's transfer budget is styll 72-73mil to win the league

THANKS

47. Just some few suggestions

Can you fix the transfer budgets for the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 clubs? Because i believe that Hamburg, Hoffenhiem, Toulouse, Brodeaux, St.Etienne and some few others, have very little transfer money. So i was just hoping if you could change their transfer budget to an reasonable amount

Rhys Murphy, is going to play for Ireland instead of England.

And finally, i forgot to add this but i think lansbury's PA should be changed from -8 to something between 155~165. He was good for the u21 against Azerbaijan. Up to you.

Thanks, looking forward for v7

48. Plymouth have taken griffiths from ipswitch on loan and have also taken king on loan from gillingham

49. I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, and sorry if it has, but Lucas Piazon has signed a contract to join Chelsea in January, and he has an Italian passport , he won't be needing a work permit. He officially joins January 2012, but maybe it would be better if he joined January 2011 instead? Please give him a reasonable boost in Ability.

They also signed Ulises Davila, who they loaned to Vitesse Arnhem for the season. Maybe he deserves boosts in ability for his participation in Mexico's U20 tournament earlier this year.

Thank You.
    Last edited by rai4d78; 03/09/2011 at 04:29 AM.

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO