Like Tree318Likes

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

1. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.

LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

Download Link:
    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=5146

Welcome to LFCMarshall's Summer Transfer Update 2011
    This is the most Realistic and Up to date database you can get in FM11, and by far the most popular! Over 175,000 Downloads in Two years make it the most download set of Files/Updates on this site! CA/PA changes ARE included but like I said, are realistically done so you can enjoy the game even more! All info needed is below, but if you want any other advice or want to suggest something either post on my thread or PM me, Hope you Enjoy the Update!

V9 Changes:

- Completed Scottish, English, Spanish and Danish leagues.
    - More loans, releases ETC that have happened since last update
    - Manager Update EG Carlos at Anzhi
    - Usual CA/PA Changes
    Instructions:

Windows users: Download and unzip the file using a program like winzip
    Then place the file into: Documents/ SI / FM11 / Editor data

MAC Users: place the extracted file in.. Macintosh HD/userss/Name.../Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/editor data

If there is no editor data folder then create one!!!

when in game, click new game and a box will appear, bottom right of that box is a small tick box, tick it and continue.. you will select my database on the next screen

You MUST have 11.3
    You MUST NOT select any other database along with this one
    Future Release Dates:

None! Last update now until FM12

Thanks!

LordTom – Basically Helped me with everything the past month! Co-Author

Many thanks tom, really appreciated

Download Problems!

If you cannot download off here for whatever reason.. Download here instead and follow the instructions Above:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?be26cf1mbb6qhle
    Last edited by LFCMarshall; 01/10/2011 at 09:36 AM.
    buzz, Craig01, defjam71 and 51 others like this.

2. Give Rooney some first touch, 15 for him is crime. Make Ravel Morrison -10, make Jack Wil. -10, downgrate Canales, reduce sportsmanship to Pedro and Busquets, give some CA boost to Prince Tagoe, he's immnese IRL, scored 6 in 4 games. Make Wojciech Szczesny -9....
    SirMeA likes this.

3. For Liverpool:

Maybe give Maxi a slight CA increase.(finishing and long shots)
    Add Raheem Sterling,
    Slight CA and PA increse for Jack Robinson, John Flannagan, Martin Kelly and Adam Morgan. Not too much but just enough given their current form.
    Not sure about other clubs but if i realise anything ill let you know. Looking forward to this again mate

4. Yep, the Liverpool prospect backs definitely need improving.

5. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanjagl View Post
    Give Rooney some first touch, 15 for him is crime. Make Ravel Morrison -10, make Jack Wil. -10, downgrate Canales, reduce sportsmanship to Pedro and Busquets, give some CA boost to Prince Tagoe, he's immnese IRL, scored 6 in 4 games. Make Wojciech Szczesny -9....
    not making ravel morrison -10 thats worlds best layers standards... the rest ill have a look at

Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    For Liverpool:

Maybe give Maxi a slight CA increase.(finishing and long shots)
    Add Raheem Sterling,
    Slight CA and PA increse for Jack Robinson, John Flannagan, Martin Kelly and Adam Morgan. Not too much but just enough given their current form.
    Not sure about other clubs but if i realise anything ill let you know. Looking forward to this again mate
    yep yep most already done

Quote Originally Posted by Mads2506 View Post
    Yep, the Liverpool prospect backs definitely need improving.
    yep been done mate.. not massively better but abit compared to official update as we got made awful haha

6. Keep up the good work you have done with the older updates.
    Last edited by Zaffarano; 10/05/2011 at 11:09 PM.

7. Hull City have released four players: Matt Duke, Tijani Belaid, Anthony Gardner and Craig Fagan,
    We have also signed Corry Evans from United.
    keep up the good work!
    ginger likes this.

8. Based on last years updates, just to prevent any mistakes on transfers make sure they are confirmed transfers, because I remember last year you made a few slight errors because you thought they were done. Apart from that cant wait the only update for FM that is decent even better than official patch

9. can you thrash everton's finance a little bit more i think we are sightly rich at the beginning of the second season
    can you change it so we get 0 transfer budget?

10. Arsenal

Lower CA/PA: Rosicky, Bendtner, Almunia, Squillaci, Chamakh
    Higer CA/PA: Ramsey, Clichy, Diaby, Walcott, Djourou

Loans IN:
    Carlos Vela (at West Bromwich Albion until July 2011)
    Armand Traoré (at Juventus until July 2011)
    Benik Afobe (at Huddersfield Town until July 2011)
    Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (at Cardiff City until July 2011)
    Gilles Sunu (at Lorient until July 2011)
    Francis Coquelin (at Lorient until July 2011)

Latest Transfers:
    Thomas Kraft to Hertha BSC from Bayern Munich Free
    Nuri Sahin to Real Madrid from Borussia Dortmund
    Bruno César to Benfica from Corinthians on 1 July 2011
    Philippe Mexès to AC Milan from Roma
    Taye Taiwo to AC Milan from OM

11. Liverpool -

Suarez - Needs higher Workrate, Teamwork, Influence and Flair. I think also his positioning has been great, but in FM its 7 i think? Higher CA aswell.

Higher CA/PA (? = upto you)
    Jack Robinson - CA/PA
    Martin Kelly - CA/PA
    Flannagan - CA/PA
    Skrtel - CA?
    Lucas - CA?
    Spearing - CA?
    Conor Coady - CA/PA

Lower CA/PA
    Ngog - CA/PA
    Cole - CA

Also transfer to watch which is close is Sylvain Marveaux to Liverpool on a free.

12. Quote Originally Posted by 4_fabregas View Post
    Arsenal

Loans IN:

Latest Transfers:
    You do realise Ramsey has -10 PA? He is good enough as it is with CA aswell, he has only had a couple of matches since he got injured for a year so it would be weird to change that. Clichy higher CA/PA? I disagree, he's no better than he is in FM.

13. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Will take a look at most of them suggestions!

but i wont do all if i feel unrealistic

@Kingmatt899 - yep its because last year i released it early cus so mny were requesting it and i trusted a site like goal.com :L NOT AGAIN haha

14. Sky Sports Trnasfer Centre is the best for this. Was a huge fan of your add-on last year LFC, don't know if you remember, but I will try and keep you updated with all things Southampton for you.

So far, we only have a few...

- Promoted to npower Championship
    - Jason Puncheon returns from loan at Blackpool
    - Dany N'Guessan's loan expires, he returns to Leicester
    - Dale Stephens' loan expires, he returns to Oldham Athletic (You might not have even done this one anyway)
    - Nigel Adkins, the manager, deserves a nice increase of a few stats. He has been amazing this year
    - Adam Lallana and Jose Fonte could do with a hefty PA/CA increase
    - Alex Chamberlain should without a doubt be a -9 PA, you might have already done this though

I will try to keep you up to date with the Southampton things.

15. This 47 year old Burton keeper has signed a 1 year contract, can't remember his name though.

16. If you need to check english managerial changes the LMA website is quite good

17. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Sky Sports Trnasfer Centre is the best for this. Was a huge fan of your add-on last year LFC, don't know if you remember, but I will try and keep you updated with all things Southampton for you.

So far, we only have a few...

- Promoted to npower Championship
    - Jason Puncheon returns from loan at Blackpool
    - Dany N'Guessan's loan expires, he returns to Leicester
    - Dale Stephens' loan expires, he returns to Oldham Athletic (You might not have even done this one anyway)
    - Nigel Adkins, the manager, deserves a nice increase of a few stats. He has been amazing this year
    - Adam Lallana and Jose Fonte could do with a hefty PA/CA increase
    - Alex Chamberlain should without a doubt be a -9 PA, you might have already done this though

I will try to keep you up to date with the Southampton things.
    yes mate i remember... will look foward to your help

Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    This 47 year old Burton keeper has signed a 1 year contract, can't remember his name though.
    kevin poole

Quote Originally Posted by kingmatt899 View Post
    If you need to check english managerial changes the LMA website is quite good
    alright mate cheers my update might be quite outdated from lower leagues tbh

18. Ravel Morrison and Paul Pogba could do with a slight CA increase.

19. Lucio pace and accelarion down. Seriously, how can SI justify him being so fast on the game, he is actually quite slow IRL.
    Peter Odemwingie CA increase.
    Javier Hernandez CA/PA increase.
    DJ Campbell CA increase
    Charlie Adam CA increase
    Cheick Tiote CA increase
    Daniel Agger injury proneness 20
    Leighton Baines CA increase.
    André Villas Boas CA/PA increase.
    Vincent Kompany CA increase.
    Last edited by Mads2506; 11/05/2011 at 02:16 PM.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jorski View Post
    Liverpool -

Suarez - Needs higher Workrate, Teamwork, Influence and Flair. I think also his positioning has been great, but in FM its 7 i think? Higher CA aswell.

Higher CA/PA (? = upto you)
    Jack Robinson - CA/PA
    Martin Kelly - CA/PA
    Flannagan - CA/PA
    Skrtel - CA?
    Lucas - CA?
    Spearing - CA?
    Conor Coady - CA/PA

Lower CA/PA
    Ngog - CA/PA
    Cole - CA

Also transfer to watch which is close is Sylvain Marveaux to Liverpool on a free.
    Agree with all except for Skrtel. Any way of making Dan Agger more injury prone and increase Pacheco slightly, he was great for Norwich. Make Glen Johnson better at left-back aswell.

21. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Agree with all except for Skrtel. Any way of making Dan Agger more injury prone and increase Pacheco slightly, he was great for Norwich. Make Glen Johnson better at left-back aswell.
    skrtel hasent been done.. dan agger already has injur proness of 19.. pacheco is already 120 CA which is good championship standard and johnson is accomplished at LB already

---------- Post added 12/05/2011 at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was 11/05/2011 at 03:02 PM ----------

Anymore?
    Ben likes this.

22. 3 year contract for the king and steve :-)

23. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by si001 View Post
    3 year contract for the king and steve :-)
    done! :d

24. Also what about Liverpools new shirt sponsor? Monster.. Was 12.5m-a-year will Adidas, going to be 25m-a-year with Monster, would that make a difference to finance?

25. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by jorski View Post
    Also what about Liverpools new shirt sponsor? Monster.. Was 12.5m-a-year will Adidas, going to be 25m-a-year with Monster, would that make a difference to finance?
    its warrior mate not monster

and it hasent been announced properly yet although i wouldnt be sure on how to change finances so i think im gunna leave it anyway

26. Quote Originally Posted by 4_fabregas View Post
    Arsenal

Loans IN:

Latest Transfers:
    Djourou Higher CA/PA ?? LOL at this!

Hernandez -9
    Rooney CA increased, because Im sure you decreased this in your last update
    Suarez CA increase
    Neuer CA Increase

27. MK Dons:

Could you up Jabo Ibehre's strength and First Touch please.
    Up Powell's PA/CA
    Up Leven's passing
    Up Guy's finishing
    Down Vine's finishing

That is all. Cheers

28. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeballs8888 View Post
    Djourou Higher CA/PA ?? LOL at this!

Hernandez -9
    Rooney CA increased, because Im sure you decreased this in your last update
    Suarez CA increase
    Neuer CA Increase
    djourou is actually really low and although not massively did deserve a CA boost... hernandez has got a set PA of 175... rooney was not lowered and is still 180 CA... suarez has been to 168 CA.. nueur will be done
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    MK Dons:

Up Powell's PA/CA
    Up Leven's passing
    Up Guy's finishing
    Down Vine's finishing

That is all. Cheers
    ok mate

29. Increase CA/PA for;

Ignasi Miquel (Arsenal)
    Lucas Leiva (Liverpool)
    Peter Odemwingie (West Brom) (Higher anticipation & finishing maybe)
    Adlene Guedioura (Wolves) (Better long shots?)
    Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea) (Composure, anticipation)
    Charlie Adam (Blackpool) (Passing)
    Wojciech Szczesny (Arsenal) (Very promising keeper')
    John Flanagan (Liverpool) (-9 maybe? Looks like a top class defender in the making)
    Jack Robinson (Liverpool)
    Jonjo Shelvey (Liverpool)
    Andy Carroll (Liverpool) (Long shots, technique?)

Just some suggestions, doesn't matter if you don't agree pal.

Thanks alot for this btw, legend

Link broken in the OP mate, just thought I'd let you know

30. Is there a professionalism stat on FM? If so, the current squad of PAFC should have that stat increased after the way they went 4 months without pay and all that. I'll post some more on players of Argyle, and their stats increases/decreases when I get on FM tomorrow

31. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshhh View Post
    Increase CA/PA for;

Ignasi Miquel (Arsenal)
    Lucas Leiva (Liverpool)
    Peter Odemwingie (West Brom) (Higher anticipation & finishing maybe)
    Adlene Guedioura (Wolves) (Better long shots?)
    Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea) (Composure, anticipation)
    Charlie Adam (Blackpool) (Passing)
    Wojciech Szczesny (Arsenal) (Very promising keeper')
    John Flanagan (Liverpool) (-9 maybe? Looks like a top class defender in the making)
    Jack Robinson (Liverpool)
    Jonjo Shelvey (Liverpool)
    Andy Carroll (Liverpool) (Long shots, technique?)

Just some suggestions, doesn't matter if you don't agree pal.

Thanks alot for this btw, legend

Link broken in the OP mate, just thought I'd let you know
    tbh i done most of them but ill look just incase.. and thanks.. tbh its proper old anyway now :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    Is there a professionalism stat on FM? If so, the current squad of PAFC should have that stat increased after the way they went 4 months without pay and all that. I'll post some more on players of Argyle, and their stats increases/decreases when I get on FM tomorrow
    ill have a look i think there is mate,

32. Haha okay mate, and still, quality update!!

33. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshhh View Post
    Haha okay mate, and still, quality update!!
    thankyou.. appreciate it!

34. could you try and put all the competition names and logos on your updae cos i really struggle to find a file that works. thanks

35. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by JHannard View Post
    could you try and put all the competition names and logos on your updae cos i really struggle to find a file that works. thanks
    i will try the competition names mate.. any specific one's let me know
    but the logos can only be done by you as they need to be installed on your computer.. go on addons on this site and there is plenty of logo's available mate

36. just the english ones would be fine mate, thanks

37. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by JHannard View Post
    just the english ones would be fine mate, thanks
    okay mate

38. Looking forward to this update! your work on past update, top notch! a++++

With this update could u look at possibly changing:

Tiote- CA/PA, work rate, bravery, determination, tackling?
    lestatrapedme likes this.

39. Ramsey- -9
    Wilshere -10

40. CA of Ricardo Carvalho deserves a significant raise!

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Oh and Pepe as a defensive midfielder and Esteban Granero deserves a better CA and PA

41. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by craiglowerson1984 View Post
    Looking forward to this update! your work on past update, top notch! a++++

With this update could u look at possibly changing:

Tiote- CA/PA, work rate, bravery, determination, tackling?
    done

Quote Originally Posted by maniau View Post
    Ramsey- -9
    Wilshere -10
    Done
    Quote Originally Posted by San Adam View Post
    CA of Ricardo Carvalho deserves a significant raise!

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Oh and Pepe as a defensive midfielder and Esteban Granero deserves a better CA and PA
    done

42. Craig Gardner deserves a large CA rise and his long shots and passing deserve a raise

43. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by San Adam View Post
    Craig Gardner deserves a large CA rise and his long shots and passing deserve a raise
    yep done also

44. Rangers finance's need too be improved if you check you can see we are getting up to 10 million transfer budget in the first season and at least 5 million for a further 5 seasons ,
    and craig whyte as the new owner too
    Last edited by Cathroo; 15/05/2011 at 03:33 PM.

45. Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    MK Dons:

Up Powell's PA/CA
    Up Leven's passing
    Up Guy's finishing
    Down Vine's finishing

That is all. Cheers

He's not even your player anymore.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Sahin to Real Madrid.

QPR

Could you make Kaspars Gorkss and Paddy Kenny's bravery higher

Rob Hulse's ability lower.

Heidar Helguson's finishing lower

Shaun Derry and Paddy Kenny's ability higher. (2 player of the seasons)

Alejandro Faurlin a tiny bit higher.

Adel Taarabt teamwork lower and if there is a preffered move of like, not to pass or go for glory, do that.

Wayne Routledge finishing and positioning higher.

Danny Shittu have striker as a competent position.

that's all i can think of for now

46. Maurice Ross is a Motherwell player.
    A CA boost for Murphy and Sutton

47. Why Ramsey -9? He has been injured for a year and has just come back. No way of knowing if his potential is any worse.

48. When you're injured for that long you become worse and he lost a lot of time.

49. Quote Originally Posted by Cathroo View Post
    Rangers finance's need too be improved if you check you can see we are getting up to 10 million transfer budget in the first season and at least 5 million for a further 5 seasons ,
    and craig whyte as the new owner too
    If you check where ? Check what the papers have said ?
    We'll see how much you get at the start of the season mate, i doubt this guy will put in 35 mill

50. Quote Originally Posted by maniau View Post
    When you're injured for that long you become worse and he lost a lot of time.
    You become worse until you find your form again, if you do that is. But we have no way of knowing if he will find his form again, which I'm fairly sure he will.

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO