Like Tree3Likes

Football Manager 2012 Data Editor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Football Manager 2012 Data Editor

First, I'm sorry if thread like this exists, and second I returned to site after my long absence. I saw that many people are talking about new features for FM12, but I wanna ask you what do you want to see in new Data Editor. I want SI give us full editing freedom, for example things from Advanced Editor put in ordinary Editor (make things easier), maybe make playoffs for European competitions like in Holland or huge variety of transfer rules or much more - creating competitions like in Argentina - Apertura & Clasura... What's your opinion?
    Last edited by Luke Cro; 20/06/2011 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Official FM Data Editor 2012 Thread
    callumh-94 likes this.

2. I'd be fine with some of the staff editor features unlocked, that's all.
    StuW likes this.

3. I would like it to be much easier to create clubs and competitions. Like auto-fill created teams with regens.
    callumh-94 likes this.

4. oooh i forgot - ability to release all players, like in previous editors

5. shadowsc2's Avatar shadowsc2
    Hajduk Split, Junak, Blackpool, Leeds United, Barcelona, Villareal, San Marino, Messi etc. First Team
    The best thing I'd like to be able to do is to create a whole new made-up league... that's something I'd like to do and although it sounds like a lot of people would be doing it... but a whole made-up league with made-up clubs, coaches, players, rules etc. I don't think so...

6. i would like to see the ability to transfer list player in the editor and maker players unhappy at current club, also if you create a team and make them super rich they dont go in2 administration 2months in to season happens all the bloody time itsss soooo frustrating!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by lestatrapedme View Post
    i would like to see the ability to transfer list player in the editor and maker players unhappy at current club, also if you create a team and make them super rich they dont go in2 administration 2months in to season happens all the bloody time itsss soooo frustrating!!
    yes, i agree they should enable it.. there is too many features for new editor, but i cant remember it all.. it's best tool for fm

but also i thought there will be many replies to this thread, because there is many people who are using editor
    Last edited by Luke Cro; 22/06/2011 at 09:41 AM.

8. It would be pretty cool if you could create your own regen face when creating a player!!!!

9. I'd like to be able to have a limitless transfer budget & balance, just to play around with in game. Also the ability to see/edit profile data of retired people in football I.E George best, Pele, Cafu etc. Maybe the ability to design a new stadium in some way, also dont see the point of being able to add a retractable roof when it makes no difference in game (atleast I havent noticed any change!). One thing i'd love to see in the actual game would be an Online Hall of Fame, t'would be awesome.

10. Data editor? Maybe editing default competitions, like changing team numbers. I'd needed that this year, for editing MLS.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast