Like Tree54Likes

The Deal or No Deal Thread

1. So you spent £180 mill on three players? What was your starting budget? Also Man Utd have a massive debt, with this your finances will be screwed.

2. Player: Cheick Tiote
    Team you are managing: Newcastle
    Team who are buying : Zenit
    Offer:10m

3. Just a quick qustion .. how do i know what is a good price to ask and offer from a player ... i look genie scout and it gives sale value 138M for maicon for example and no-one in the world would be that much ...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Henspa View Post
    Just a quick qustion .. how do i know what is a good price to ask and offer from a player ... i look genie scout and it gives sale value 138M for maicon for example and no-one in the world would be that much ...

I think that 138 M is the possible value that Internazionale would sell him! for eg I would at most spend 30M for Hamsik mate, it depends on the player

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jonte_theking View Post
    Player: Cheick Tiote
    Team you are managing: Newcastle
    Team who are buying : Zenit
    Offer:10m

Deal

5. I'm playing as Liverpool in my third season and I have an agreed deal for Alexis Sanchez and I was wondering if he's good as an inside forward.

Player: Alexis Sanchez
    Team you are managing: Liverpool
    Team who are buying: Liverpool
    Offer:13m
    Other: I have Sergio Aguero and Luis Suarez that can cover this position so I need another player there, but I don't want to raise my wage budget to much. (That's the reason Kuyt was sold and Gerrard hasn't received a new contract offer)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Deal or No Deal Thread-sanchez2.jpg   The Deal or No Deal Thread-sanchez.jpg   The Deal or No Deal Thread-sanchez3.jpg  

6. Newcastle United & Leeds United Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Frumleiki View Post
    I'm playing as Liverpool in my third season and I have an agreed deal for Alexis Sanchez and I was wondering if he's good as an inside forward.

Player: Alexis Sanchez
    Team you are managing: Liverpool
    Team who are buying: Liverpool
    Offer:13m
    Other: I have Sergio Aguero and Luis Suarez that can cover this position so I need another player there, but I don't want to raise my wage budget to much. (That's the reason Kuyt was sold and Gerrard hasn't received a new contract offer)
    deal as he's quality

7. Player: Torres
    Team you are managing: liverpool
    Team who are buying/selling: Man city
    Offer: $39m
    Year: 2016

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tuosy View Post
    Player: Torres
    Team you are managing: liverpool
    Team who are buying/selling: Man city
    Offer: $39m
    Year: 2016
    Deal. £39 for an such an old player is an incredible deal.

9. Player: Otekpa Eneji
    Team you are managing:CFR Cluj 1907
    Team who are selling : Enyimba
    Offer: 150.000 Euro

The Deal or No Deal Thread-otekpa-eneji-reports_-scout-reports-.png The Deal or No Deal Thread-otekpa-eneji-profile_-attributes-.png The Deal or No Deal Thread-otekpa-eneji-profile_-personal-.png

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tomia08 View Post
    Player: Otekpa Eneji
    Team you are managing:CFR Cluj 1907
    Team who are selling : Enyimba
    Offer: 150.000 Euro

Attachment 174826 Attachment 174827 Attachment 174828
    Deal mate he looks a great buy for that much!

+ Reply to Thread