Jack Hobbs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. MCFCJennings
    Manchester City and Coventry Trainee

Jack Hobbs

I need a new centre back for back-up (preferably English) in my Man City save, Jack Hobbs is probably the man I'm going for but does anyone know what he will be like in the next few season? Thanks

2. Irish Scouse's Avatar Irish ScousePremium Member
    zzeezzy FC Bob Kelso. ❥
    Jack Hobbs does turn out a very good player. Don't have a screenshot though as I deleted all saves.

3. MCFCJennings
    Yeah, his stats look good enough to be a regular European/FA/League Cup player, just not sure seeing as I have Lescott/Kolo Toure (who are getting a bit old) Micah Richards and Boateng (who are good young players who can play Centre back)

4. is Boyata not good enough?

5. MCFCJennings
    I do like Boyata, but I think Hobbs and another young centre back (such as Boyata) would make good back-up players for when the fixtures come thick and fast, especially seeing as we are in the Europa League, FA Cup and the League Cup

6. shawcross is immense.

7. Jordan Spence

8. MCFCJennings
    Stoke were going a bit over the top on their price, £15million they wanted.

Jordan Spence looks like a good one, didn't know his stats were as good, decent cover for right back too.

Thanks guys

9. I had Jack Hobbs with Hull in 2014/15 (on FM13) and he has been the record average rating player for two seasons and helped get me promotion to the prem.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gillmoss2000 View Post
    I had Jack Hobbs with Hull in 2014/15 (on FM13) and he has been the record average rating player for two seasons and helped get me promotion to the prem.
    Why post about a player you have on fm 2013 when this post is over 2 years old and regarding fm 2011?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast