Like Tree29Likes

4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post


    i kinda use wolfsongs team talks. i don't let my ass man do them

    yes i use oi's but i let my ass man do them.
    Really impressive team there mate. Hope Balotelli is behaving himself
    Thanks for confirming those things for me...really appreciate it...and looking forward to trying it out. Thanks again.

  2. lyncher
    1 max
    2 team blend or whatever you feel best
    3 he made his own training schedules, which hav been posted
    4 he uses wolfsongs
    5 his ass manager does oi's
    6 enjoy

  3. tactics 4-2-4 Il devasto 10 notches (Sheff Wed, Aug 2015).tac‎
    Who is responsible for motivational interviewing, talking with the media and instructions for rival me or my assista

  4. Quote Originally Posted by will8578 View Post
    lyncher
    1 max
    2 team blend or whatever you feel best
    3 he made his own training schedules, which hav been posted
    4 he uses wolfsongs
    5 his ass manager does oi's
    6 enjoy
    cheers

    ---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by mostostal111 View Post
    tactics 4-2-4 Il devasto 10 notches (Sheff Wed, Aug 2015).tac‎
    Who is responsible for motivational interviewing, talking with the media and instructions for rival me or my assista
    i let my ass man do that

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    cheers

    ---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------



    i let my ass man do that

    Can you answer? Please

  6. he did answer, he gets his assissant to do it

  7. thanks

  8. Thank You for a brilliant tac! (Swedish league).

  9. Which version of this tactic adapts better to Barcelona?
    Playing like this:

    Valdés
    Dani Alves - Piqué - Puyol - Abidal
    Xavi - Busquets (Center Midfielders)
    Pedro - Iniesta (Wingers)
    Messi - Villa (Strikers)

    Thanks in advance.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
    Which version of this tactic adapts better to Barcelona?
    Playing like this:

    Valdés
    Dani Alves - Piqué - Puyol - Abidal
    Xavi - Busquets (Center Midfielders)
    Pedro - Iniesta (Wingers)
    Messi - Villa (Strikers)

    Thanks in advance.
    That's the whole point mate. Different tactics seem to be working for different people. Your question is a bit vague. I was having no luck with crags version which other people suggested was the best. Its probably best to go through each one till you find one you like and works for you. You dont need to start a new save for each tactic as the tweaks for each version are barely anything.

    However to answer your question. I am having success with alex's 11.3 tweak, i am using man utd, with players equal to the quality of barcelona.

    good luck.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO