Like Tree29Likes

4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

1. Quote Originally Posted by stfc exile View Post
    hi again all

well my season with swindon using cragswfc,s 10 notch tactic is over though my unbeaten run ended at 35 games i still won the L1 title which was done with 10 games to go i scored more goals and got more points than i have ever done before and i won the jpt

so congrats to satorox for creating the tactic and to cragswfc for his tweaking this has to be the best tactic for fm 11

Attachment 186118 Attachment 186119 Attachment 186120 Attachment 186121
    Which tactic do you recommend, the original or the tweaked one?

2. hi jstrikkers

i recommend cragswfc 10 notch tactic you can find it at the bottom of page 130 of this thread.i run it slightly differently to what cragswfc surgests as i do mine more plug in and play so i'll do a full list though most is obvious

pitch size=max
    match prep= team blend on v high till fluid then att move on average
    oi's=none
    team talks= ass man
    i use duncs med workload training

the only thing i have done to the tactic is put in the 11.3 near post lurk outside area corner routine and adjusting the rest of the set pieces so its reads

corner=near post
    free kicks= best header
    throw ins = quick

it is the best tactic i've used

3. Quote Originally Posted by stfc exile View Post
    hi jstrikkers

i recommend cragswfc 10 notch tactic you can find it at the bottom of page 130 of this thread.i run it slightly differently to what cragswfc surgests as i do mine more plug in and play so i'll do a full list though most is obvious

pitch size=max
    match prep= team blend on v high till fluid then att move on average
    oi's=none
    team talks= ass man
    i use duncs med workload training

the only thing i have done to the tactic is put in the 11.3 near post lurk outside area corner routine and adjusting the rest of the set pieces so its reads

corner=near post
    free kicks= best header
    throw ins = quick

it is the best tactic i've used
    thanks for your reaction, I'm winning again en scoring goals!

4. Hee,

Im really trying to get this tactic to work but somehow its not working that great so far ..
    I am playing with Manchester City and the midfielders I use are:

- Javier Pastore (at the left position)
    - Nigel de Jong (at the right position)

Do I have to change something about the tactic since im playing with a midfielder that is good at attacking and a midfielder that is good at defending, instead of playing with 2 all-round mc's like you did with carrick and fletcher?
    Any help would be appreciated a lot!

5. Hi cragswfc you still using cragswfc training ? and still using 4-2-4 Il devasto 10 notches (Sheff Wed, Aug 2015).tac ? And which training you suggest??

6. Really need some defensive advice. The amount of goals against me is just insane.

Edit:

4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"-notts.jpg
    Last edited by schytte; 23/07/2011 at 03:08 PM.

7. What version do you use? Have you tried to lower the defenders mentality 10 notches?

8. I used the standard one. Will try to use the 10 notches, I hope it will work. Thx.

Edit:
    Doesn't help.
    Last edited by schytte; 23/07/2011 at 07:33 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by abiyubi View Post
    Hi cragswfc you still using cragswfc training ? and still using 4-2-4 Il devasto 10 notches (Sheff Wed, Aug 2015).tac ? And which training you suggest??
    yes im still using that training n the same tactic

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

i would retrain pastore in to a right winger i would play a all round midfielder in the left position

Quote Originally Posted by LiLJayNL View Post
    Hee,

Im really trying to get this tactic to work but somehow its not working that great so far ..
    I am playing with Manchester City and the midfielders I use are:

- Javier Pastore (at the left position)
    - Nigel de Jong (at the right position)

Do I have to change something about the tactic since im playing with a midfielder that is good at attacking and a midfielder that is good at defending, instead of playing with 2 all-round mc's like you did with carrick and fletcher?
    Any help would be appreciated a lot!

10. What should right striker and left in 4-2-4 devasto 10 notches ? Quick and strong? For example, Babacar or Kadlec?

P.S I use translate because I don't speak English

+ Reply to Thread