Like Tree29Likes

4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

1. this tactic is good when playing at home i beat every single team but when i play against a good team away i always lose. man city and arsenal especially. im managing liverpool and have great players but im still not getting the same statistics as you. could you tell me what i have to change in order to be more solid and effective please? 4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"-screen-shot-2011-11-30-5.13.44-pm.png

2. does this tactic work with 3.0?

3. Has anybody used this tactic to sucess in lower leagues (Worse than the Premiership)? I manage Leyton Orient, and I lack a creative forward, and my straight up finisher is pretty poor. My best forward (Tehoue) has never scored a goal in 2 seasons, all he does is score assists acting as a target man in my 4-1-4-1. Do you think this tactic would work well for such a squad?

4. (Sorry for my bad English and a little bit of using sarcasm)
    I am playing on 11.3 with Gloucester City (Blue Square Bet South) using "Brobs 17 Ultimate 11.3 V3". Signed and loaned lots of free-rubbish-players since this tactic consumes physical aspect.
    Got promoted all the way to Premiership. Then, it became "every single match is a headache"-thing.., beaten almost every match to another on my first year on EPL. I've tried a couple of tactics (some of them even fluid on familiarity) but still the result was the same. Managed to survive though, my savior was "JP Woody Anti Football".
    4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"-epl-1st-year.png

And then.... here came MIRACLE!!! it's called "4-2-2-2 II Devasto"

Used this tactic for the first time against Spurs at home and won 5-2!!
    4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"-fixtures.png

From now on, I'll use this tactic for Home matches and against similar -squad strength- opponents (of course...how in the heck could I win against the like of United, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs on their home ground? get real...). For the rest of those "can buy anyone-club" I'll stick to JP Woody Anti Football.

4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"-current.png

Thanks SATOROX....this tactic is FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!

5. What an amazing tactic, won Champions League with Millwall having spent just 12 mil, Andy Maynard joined me and i convinced Andy Johnson to aswell (out of favour at Fulham) they banged em in

6. to satorox or someone in this forum that can help me to put this tactics patch 11.3 beside mediafire please...
    i really appreciate that
    thx a lot

7. Hafnia
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodaman View Post
    (Sorry for my bad English and a little bit of using sarcasm)
    I am playing on 11.3 with Gloucester City (Blue Square Bet South) using "Brobs 17 Ultimate 11.3 V3". Signed and loaned lots of free-rubbish-players since this tactic consumes physical aspect.
    Got promoted all the way to Premiership. Then, it became "every single match is a headache"-thing.., beaten almost every match to another on my first year on EPL. I've tried a couple of tactics (some of them even fluid on familiarity) but still the result was the same. Managed to survive though, my savior was "JP Woody Anti Football".
    Attachment 214732

And then.... here came MIRACLE!!! it's called "4-2-2-2 II Devasto"

Used this tactic for the first time against Spurs at home and won 5-2!!
    Attachment 214736

From now on, I'll use this tactic for Home matches and against similar -squad strength- opponents (of course...how in the heck could I win against the like of United, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs on their home ground? get real...). For the rest of those "can buy anyone-club" I'll stick to JP Woody Anti Football.

Attachment 214741

Thanks SATOROX....this tactic is FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!
    2 Questions: what logo pack and what skin are you using? I love them both

8. where to place messi to make him score 60+ goals? at the moment villa is scoring all and messi keeps assisting although hes has 40 goals

9. 4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"-flawless.png

Will see if I can improve goal scoring record with your tactic

10. I know it's an old tactic in an old topic for an old game, and this is an old question, but forgive me I'm an old guy!

Whats stats should I be focusing on for the Left and Right sided strikers?
    I've read through from page 161 onwards and there's differing and mixed answers.

Does the right want to be finishing and pace?
    The left headers and strength?

If someone could jsut go into a little depth, top 5 stats for each side even, please, I'd be most grateful.

+ Reply to Thread